PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 408, 409, 410 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:20 am      Post subject: Marriage

I found the 1808 marriage for Ignacy and Katarzyna Lasocki (Broniewo Parish). The document spans two full pages, so I anticipate some redundancies. I'm interested in the genealogical data and anything else that may be interesting along with a breakdown of why the document spans two full pages, if possible. Perhaps details about the Banns, which may or may not contain new information. Thank you very much.

Broniewo.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  368.64 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Broniewo.jpg

Broniewo2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.89 KB

Broniewo2.jpg

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:49 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
I found the 1808 marriage for Ignacy and Katarzyna Lasocki (Broniewo Parish). The document spans two full pages, so I anticipate some redundancies. I'm interested in the genealogical data and anything else that may be interesting along with a breakdown of why the document spans two full pages, if possible. Perhaps details about the Banns, which may or may not contain new information. Thank you very much.

Key pieces of useful info from the document…..(the only challenge I had was with Katarzyna’s mother’s maiden name. Other people could have a go at interpreting the handwriting. Also, might be clearer in Katarzyna’s birth record.

1st reading of the Banns of marriage
Broniewo parish, Radziejów Powiat, Bydgoszcz Department
Village: Płowki (about 2kms SW of Broniewo)
Announced on Sunday 13 November 1808 at 12 noon
Groom: Ignacy Lasocki, age 28, peasant farmer, residing in his father’s house in Lupsin (about 12kms SE of Radziejów). Father Łukasz Lasocki, Mother Maryanna nee Szucharska (note: also spelt as Szachurska later in the document).
Bride: Katarzyna Gorzycka (note: spelt as Gorczycka on her 1787 birth record), age 21 residing with her parents in Płowki. Father Kazimierz Gorzycki. Mother Helena Kosięta(?)

2nd reading of the Banns of marriage on 20 November 1808.
No additional details of relevance.

Marriage
Date: 24 November 1808
Groom’s birth certificate was from the parish of Piotrków
Bride’s birth certificate was from the parish of Broniewo (note: there is a birth record for 1787 record #24)

Tom
Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:15 am      Post subject: Thanks

Tom, Thank you for that very helpful breakdown. I'll try to get a better handle on the surname spellings. Thank you very much.
swunger

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 am      Post subject: Birth and marriage record for Ryfka Wizajnsk

I have been able to obtain the birth and marriage record for Ryfka Wizajnska, who came to the UK from Suwalki around 1869. She is my great great grandmother. However, I am struggling to even read the records, let alone translate them. Can anyone help ?

1853 Ryfka Wizajnska Fiszko Zarzecki Marriage LDS film 752621 Akta 20.jpg
 Description:
Marriage record for Ryfka Wizajnska and Fiszko Zarzecki
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

1853 Ryfka Wizajnska Fiszko Zarzecki Marriage LDS film 752621 Akta 20.jpg

1835 Ryfka Wizajnska Birth LDS film 752619 Akta 101.jpg
 Description:
Birth record for Ryfka Wizajnska
 Filesize:  572.75 KB

1835 Ryfka Wizajnska Birth LDS film 752619 Akta 101.jpg

Poland-Family-Research

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:54 am      Post subject: Translation

I deleted this post

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Forbekat

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:37 pm      Post subject: Letter written between 1964 and 1968

I have been able to translate most of a letter using Google translator, but I am not always able to decipher the handwriting. There are several lines that make no sense no matter how I change the spellings. Here are the lines causing me difficulty. I would appreciate any help as I am just beginning my quest to find my Polish ancestors.
Teraz chce dlawas udowodmic kto ja dla was jestem
ja dlawas jestem shyjecrmym bratem wasz ojcice
i wasz Dziadek byt dla mego ojca rodzony
brat czyli waszego ojca ojcice i moj ojciec
byli rodzonymi bracmi czyli ja dla was jestem
stry jazdnym bratem nazywam sie Saczywko Jozef
treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:39 am      Post subject: Translation Help

Can my transcription and translation of the attached birth record for Anna Treichel please be reviewed? The handwriting for this record was challenging.

No. 240
Rumunki Radzynki
Trejchel Anna

Działo się we wsi Michałkach dnia dziewiętnastego Lipca/pierwszego Sierpnia o godzinie ósmej przed południem roku tysiąc ośmset sześćdziesiątego piątego. Stawił się Frydryk Trejchel lat dwadzieścia siedem liczący, wyrobnik na Rumunkach Radzynki zamieszkały, w obecności Jerzega Trejchel wyrobnika lat trzydzieści cztery licząrego i Andrzeja Mejer gospardza lat czterdzieści siedem licząrego obydwóch na Rumunkach Radzynki zamieszkałych i okazał Nam dziecię płci żeńskiej, urodzone samze na dniu drugim /czternastym Lipca o godzinie trzecij popołudnium roku bieżącego, z niego i jego małżonki Heleny z Ratzlafów lat dwadzieścia ósm liczącej. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym w dniu dzisiejszym odbytym nadane zostało imię Anna, a rodzicami jego chrzestnemi byli Jerzy Trejchel i Helena Garbrecht obydwój Rumunkach Radzynki. Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom niepisząnym przeczytany, został podpisany przez Nas.

No. 240
Rumunki Radzynek
Treichel Anne

It happened in the village of Michałki on the nineteenth of July/the first August at eight o'clock in the morning of the year one thousand eight hundred and sixty-five. Friedrich Treichel, twenty-seven years old, living in Rumunki Radzynek, in the presence of Georg Treichel, a thirty-four years old day labourer, and Andreas Meier, a forty-seven year old farmer, both of them living in Rumunki Radzynek and showed us a female child, born there on the second/fourteenth July at three o'clock in the afternoon, to him and his wife, Helena born Ratzlaf, twenty-eight years old. The child was given the name Anne at today's baptism, and her godparents were Georg Treichel and Helene Garbrecht both of Rumunki Radzynek. This record was read to declarant and witness, was signed only by us.

Here is the location of the record number 240.
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0393d&sy=1865&kt=1&plik=238-240.jpg#zoom=1&x=625&y=3217

Thank you.
set2586

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:40 pm      Post subject: Help translating birth record

If someone could help me by translating the attached birth record from Polish to English, I would be very grateful. The birth I am interested in is #78, which is the last one on the sheet. I can figure out some things - like name of the child, name of the parents, and town but I am having a hard time figuring out the date of birth (and/or christening).

10.jpg
 Description:
Birth Record
 Filesize:  1.48 MB

10.jpg

10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.48 MB

10.jpg

dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Help translating birth record

set2586 wrote:
If someone could help me by translating the attached birth record from Polish to English, I would be very grateful. The birth I am interested in is #78, which is the last one on the sheet. I can figure out some things - like name of the child, name of the parents, and town but I am having a hard time figuring out the date of birth (and/or christening).

Hi,

Here are the parts with which you had difficulties.

Date of Birth: August 13 at 3 a.m.
Date of Baptism: August 13 (the same day)
Status/occupation of the father: farmhand (parobek)
Sponsors aka godparents: Karol Matuszak & Maryanna Burdziak, farmers from Obra

Hope this helps you.

Dave
set2586

Post Posted: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:17 pm      Post subject:

Thank you very much!
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:35 am      Post subject: Translation Marriage Dudzinski Petykiewicz

Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to assist me by translating the attached Marriage record of my Great Great Grandparents Wojciech Dudzinski and Marianna Petykiewicz. It is record 6. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Chuck

Polish_Marriage_Record_Wojich_Karpinski_Jadwiga_Petykawiwicz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Marriage Dudzinski Petykiewicz

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to assist me by translating the attached Marriage record of my Great Great Grandparents Wojciech Dudzinski and Marianna Petykiewicz. It is record 6. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

Chuck

Chuck,
I see it in number 5.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
jrp5454

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:59 am      Post subject: Translation Polish or Russian to English

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0149d&sy=1845&kt=1&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=2020&y=12

Can someone please translate No.13 for me?
techman

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:15 pm      Post subject: 4xGreatGrandmother 2nd Marriage

Can someone translate No. 5 Broniewo.
Thank You in advance

Anna Rosinska 2nd Marriage.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.91 MB

Anna Rosinska 2nd Marriage.jpg

cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:31 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Marriage Dudzinski Petykiewicz

Magroski49 wrote:
cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

Regards,

Chuck

Chuck,
I see it in number 5.

Gilberto

Hi Gilberto,

Thank you for the correction. I guess I need a translation of record 5 then. I am looking for the date as well as the parents of both. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Chuck

Description:
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 408, 409, 410 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 409 of 580

Jump to: