PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4204

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Translation Jan Piatkowski 1823

Jpointer54 wrote:
I have located the birth record of my 3rd great uncle, Jan Piatkowski. Would you be so kind to provide a translation for me. The link to this record is found at:

https://www.genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1823&query.city=Rypin&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=293956123&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Thank you very much,

John

Nr 61
Czyżewo

It happened on the 2nd day of June 1823 at 9 a.m. In front of Us, Rypin parish parson, serving as civil registrar for the Rypin city, county and parish, Lipno district, Płock voivodeship appeared:

Bartłomiej Piątkowski, 44 years old, farmer living in Czyżewo located in Rakowo community in Rypin parish and presented us a male child born in his house number 9 on the 27th day of May of the current year at 3 a.m. He declared it is his and his legal wife child: Teresa nee Stachowicz, 30 years old.
His and his wife's wish is to give the child name: Jan. After this declaration and presenttion of the child in the presence of Kacper Jabłoński, 32 years old and Jakub Kwiatkowski, 27 years old, workers living in Czyżewo this act was read aloud and signed only by us. Child's father and the witnesses are illiterate.

priest Gryszpański signature, Rypin parish parson.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:24 am      Post subject: Marriage Record Masiak / Najduk

Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to assist me in translating the marriage record of my 2nd Great Grandparents below. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1842&kt=2&plik=002.jpg#zoom=1&x=348&y=61

Regards,

Chuck

Marriage_Record_Jozef_Antonina_Masiak.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.31 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marriage_Record_Jozef_Antonina_Masiak.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:08 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Masiak / Najduk

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping someone might be able to assist me in translating the marriage record of my 2nd Great Grandparents below. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0629d&sy=1842&kt=2&plik=002.jpg#zoom=1&x=348&y=61

Regards,

Chuck

Nr 3
Dąbek

It happened in the village Wyszyny on the 11th/23rd day of January 1842 at 11 a.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jakub Szmyt, 60 years old and Łukasz Masiak, 40 years old, both farmers living in Dąbek there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Józef Masiak, a young man, 35 years old, laborer living in Dąbek, born in Dąbek, son of spouses: Franciszek Masiak and Apolonia Masiak

and

Antonina Najduk, a miss, daughter of spouses: Józef Najduk and Franciszka Najduk, 23 years old, living with her parents in Dąbek, born in Dąbek.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced on: 9th, 16th and 23rd day of January of the current year in Wyszyny parish church.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate newlyweds and witnesses and signed only by us.

priest Makary Zakrzewski, Wyszyny parish administrator.

sophiekrolski

Replies: 54

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:26 am      Post subject: Translation

When time permits, I would appreciate a translation of the 1839 marriage for Elzbieta Zawadzka in Krasnopol and the 1848 marriage of Anna Zawadzka from Sejny. Thank you very much, and a partial summary is ok since I'm looking for the genealogical data.

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:30 am      Post subject: Translation

I would appreciate help with translating two death records: Pawel Zaparucha (1855 - spans two pages) from the Dabie Parish and Katarzyna Lasocki from Radziejow. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Last edited by Poland-Family-Research on Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:31 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

Poland-Family-Research wrote:
I would appreciate help with translating two death records: Pawel Zaparucha (1855 - spans two pages) from the Dabie Parish and Katarzyna Lasocki from Radziejow. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Nr 46
Wola Konkowa

It happened in the village Dąbie on the 4th day of October 1855 at noon. Appeared Piotr Pawlak, 44 years old and Tomasz Tomczak, 44 years old, both farmers living in Wola Konkowa and declared us that on the 2nd day of the current month and year at 11 a.m. died Paweł Zaparucha, farmer, 55 years old. He widowed his wife Brygida Zaparucha nee Orłowska living in Wola Konkowa.
After eye belief about Paweł Zaparucha death this act was read aloud to the witnesses and signed only by us, because witnesses are illiterate.

priest Tomasz Katafiaszyński, Dąbie parish, serving as civil registrar.

colony Stary Radziejów

It happened in the city Radziejów on the 18th day of November 1849 at 3 p.m. Appeared Jakub Jałorzyński, farmer, 60 years old and Andrzej Graczyk, farmer, 50 years old, both from colony Stary Radziejów and they declared that in colony Stary Radziejów on the 16th day of the current month and year at 9 p.m. died Katarzyna Lasocka, widower, 65 years old, living with her daughter in the colony Stary Radziejów. She left her children: Elżbieta, Jadwiga and Jan in colony Stary Radziejów.
After eye belief about Katarzyna death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by us.

priest Sz. pluciński, serving as civil registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:48 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

sophiekrolski wrote:
When time permits, I would appreciate a translation of the 1839 marriage for Elzbieta Zawadzka in Krasnopol and the 1848 marriage of Anna Zawadzka from Sejny. Thank you very much, and a partial summary is ok since I'm looking for the genealogical data.

Rudawka

It happened in the county city Sejny on the 10th day of November 1846 at 3 p.m.

witnesses:Antoni Gryguć living in the village Klejwy, 37 years old and Paweł Zawadzki, uncle of mentioned beneath Anna Zawadzka, living in the village rudawka, 50 years old, both farmers

groom: Michał Sidor, a single man, son of late Jan and living Anna nee misiukani, spouses Sidor
born and living in the village Klejwy, 26 years old

bride: Anna Zawadzka, a miss, daughter of spouses: Stanisław Zawadzki and Krystyna Zawadzka nee Gil, born and living in the village Rudawka, 22 years old.

3 banns in Sejny cathedral church: on Sunday days, it is: 18 October, 25 October and 1 November of the current year at noon.

Rudawka

It happened in the village Krasnopol on the 19th day of November 1839 at 5 p.m.

witnesses: Michał Misiakiewicz, 22 years old and Stanisław Zawadzki, 41 years old, both farmers from the village Rudawka.

groom: Antoni Murzyn, a single man, living in the village Romanowice, born in Romanowice, son of late Mateusz and Krystyna nee Stawales, spouses Murzyn, 23 years old

bride: Elżbieta Zawadzka, a miss, daughter of spouses: Paweł Zawadzki and Krystyna Zawadzka nee Leszczewska, born and living in the village Rudawka, 19 years old.

Banns: 3, 10 and 17 of the current month and year in Sejny and Krasnopole parish churches.

Newlywedd didnt make premarital agreement.

sophiekrolski

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:42 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you very much for the Zawadzka marriage translations.
Poland-Family-Research

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:29 pm      Post subject: Thank you

Thanks Marcel for the Zaparucha and Lasocka death translations. I really appreciate your help.
sophiekrolski

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:34 pm      Post subject: Murzyn

I am trying to link these two documents, and would appreciate help with the translation (summary is ok). One is the 1836 marriage of Katarzyna Murynowna from Sejny. The other is the 1839 death for Krystyna Murzyn in Punsk. I believe Krystyna is my 3x-great-grandmother. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by sophiekrolski on Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
zolkie

Replies: 58

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Type of Document

zolkie wrote:
Rather than trying to extract information from a document, I'm hoping that someone can confirm the type of documents I'm examining for purposes of citation.
Photo included below. I apologize for the quality.

Here's my attempt:

"Urząd Stanu Cywilnego w Czudcu" Civil Registry Office of/for Czudec

"Parafia rszymsko katolicka" Roman Catholic parish

"USC" (abbreviation for Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) Civil Registry Office

"Ksiega zejscia - wtoropis Czudec" Book of descent handwritten Czudec....meaning this is info extracted from original records at Czudec?

"1835 - 1850"

"Nr i lp spisu zdawczo odbiorczego? 2/3" ....[lost on this one]

"kategorna A" Category A

"str. 500" An abbreviation for 'stron'?...in which case Pages 500

So from what I can glean, this is a local civil registry of extracted information/certificates from Czudec of the Roman Catholic parish there?

Anyone? How did I do on the translation?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Murzyn

sophiekrolski wrote:
I am trying to link these two documents, and would appreciate help with the translation (summary is ok). One is the 1836 marriage of Katarzyna Murynowna from Sejny. The other is the 1839 death for Krystyna Murzyn in Punsk. I believe Krystyna is my 3x-great-grandmother. Thanks in advance.

Kompocie

It happened in the city Puńsk on the 9th day of December 1839 at 3 p.m. Appeared Szymon Boćwiński, 30 years old and Adam Sęda, 35 years old, both farmers from the village Kompocie and they declared that yesterday at 4 a.m. died Krystyna Murzyn, 70 years old, widower, her birth place and parent's names are unknown.
After eye belief about Murzyn death this act was read aloud to the declarants and signed only by us because the declarants cannot write.

priest Józef Szamowicz, Puńsk parish parson.

marriage between Wincenty Koss and Katarzyna Murynowna, a miss from Romanowce.

It happened in the city Sejny on the 25th day of October 1836 at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Mórawski, 46 years old, cook from the manor house in Szejpiszki and Piotr Czarnecki, 24 years old, farmer from the village Rudawka there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Wincenty Koss, a young man, 19 years old, son of late Andrzej and Marianna nee Pietuszkiewicz, spouses Koss, born in the village Użupia located in Mereck parish, in Russia, living in Kierszowszczyzna located in Sejny parish

and

Katarzyna Murynówna, a miss, 21 years old, daughter of late Mateusz and Krystyna nee Stanich, spouses Muryn, born in the village Kompicie located in Puńsk parish, now living in Romanowce.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Sejny cathedral church on: 9, 16 and 23 of the current month and year.

There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony was celebrated by the priest Wincenty Michałkowski, Sejny cathedral vicar.

This act was read aloud to the parties and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

left marigin:

newlywed's mothers gave oral permission for this marriage

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:31 am      Post subject: Re: Type of Document

zolkie wrote:
zolkie wrote:
Rather than trying to extract information from a document, I'm hoping that someone can confirm the type of documents I'm examining for purposes of citation.

Here's my attempt:

"Ksiega zejscia - wtoropis Czudec" Book of descent handwritten Czudec....meaning this is info extracted from original records at Czudec?

"1835 - 1850"

"kategorna A" Category A

So from what I can glean, this is a local civil registry of extracted information/certificates from Czudec of the Roman Catholic parish there?

There is no picture attached

sophiekrolski

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:26 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you Marcel for the Murzyn translations. It really helped. Thanks!
zolkie

Replies: 58

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Type of Document

marcelproust wrote:
zolkie wrote:
zolkie wrote:

Here's my attempt:

"1835 - 1850"

"kategorna A" Category A

There is no picture attached

It's one page back attached to the original post: https://forum.polishorigins.com/files/3_139.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 411, 412, 413 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 412 of 581

Jump to: