PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 412, 413, 414 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:49 pm      Post subject: Re: Type of Document

zolkie wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
zolkie wrote:
zolkie wrote:
Rather than trying to extract information from a document, I'm hoping that someone can confirm the type of documents I'm examining for purposes of citation.
Photo included below. I apologize for the quality.

Here's my attempt:

"Urząd Stanu Cywilnego w Czudcu" Civil Registry Office of/for Czudec

"Parafia rszymsko katolicka" Roman Catholic parish

"USC" (abbreviation for Urząd Stanu Cywilnego) Civil Registry Office

"Ksiega zejscia - wtoropis Czudec" Book of descent handwritten Czudec....meaning this is info extracted from original records at Czudec?

"1835 - 1850"

"Nr i lp spisu zdawczo odbiorczego? 2/3" ....[lost on this one]

"kategorna A" Category A

"str. 500" An abbreviation for 'stron'?...in which case Pages 500

So from what I can glean, this is a local civil registry of extracted information/certificates from Czudec of the Roman Catholic parish there?

Anyone? How did I do on the translation?

There is no picture attached

It's one page back attached to the original post: https://forum.polishorigins.com/files/3_139.jpg

you translated it very well.

Nr i lp spisu zdawczo odbiorczego? 2/3" ....[lost on this one] - Nr and item nr of hand-over report 2/3

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Jamesd01

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:42 pm      Post subject:

Hello! I've been having a fantastic time learning my ancestry and the events of Poland. My great-grandmother was Clara Wroclawski from Radzymin, Warsaw. Her brother was Moszek-Bencjan Wroclawski. Moszek son was Benjamin.

This .pdf : [ https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/wexner/cache/1543250596-2605363-72_655_0_0_2161.pdf ] is said to be a death declaration for the son killed during the siege of Warsaw by Germany during September 1939. and holds great information i've been told.

I would greatly appreciate the translation of important events/information available in this document Smile

Thank you!

James
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:49 am      Post subject:

Jamesd01 wrote:
Hello! I've been having a fantastic time learning my ancestry and the events of Poland. My great-grandmother was Clara Wroclawski from Radzymin, Warsaw. Her brother was Moszek-Bencjan Wroclawski. Moszek son was Benjamin.

This .pdf : [ https://www.ushmm.org/online/hsv/wexner/cache/1543250596-2605363-72_655_0_0_2161.pdf ] is said to be a death declaration for the son killed during the siege of Warsaw by Germany during September 1939. and holds great information i've been told.

I would greatly appreciate the translation of important events/information available in this document Smile

Thank you!

James

Page 1

State Archive of the city of Warsaw

Fonds number: 655 Serial number: ..... signature of the archive unit: 2161

Fonds name

Court of first instance (Sąd Grodzki)

Beginning

digitization workshop
MIKROFILM-SERVICE
ul. Krótka 1
05-090 Raszyn
www.digitalizacja.eu

Scanned by:

Date:

Page 2:

1. Nr and Archive name: 72, State Archive of the city of Warsaw
2. Fonds number:655
4. Fonds name: Court of first instance in Warsaw
5. Signatyre: 1/2161 I zg 2355/46
6. Number of pages: 12
7. workshop name: MIKROFILM-SERVICE
ul. Krótka 1
05-090 Raszyn
www.digitalizacja.eu

Page 3

Creation date: 1946
Completed on: 1946

Files
in a civil case of Moszek-Bencjan Wrocławski regarding verifying Beniamin Wrocławski death

Page 4

rubber stamp: Court of first instance in Warsaw, received on: 3rd day of October 1946

To Court of first instance in Warsaw
Wrocławski Moszek Bencjan
Warszawa-Praga
Brukowa 28 street

Application regarding verifying death

My son, Wrocławski Benjamin, lived in Warsaw, Praga district at Brukowa Nr 28 street. He was born in Warsaw on the 11th day of May 1914, his parents are: father: Moszek Benjamin Wrocławski and mother: Dwojra Wrocławska nee Cukiert. He died on the 11th day of September 1939 in Warsaw during the bombing.
For that reason I am asking for the court to decide:
1. certify my son's, Benjamin Wrocławski death,
2. call and interview witnesses:
- Franciszka Weis residing in Warsaw, Brukowa Nr 28 street
- Lejba Radzymiński, residing in Łódź, Zgierska 25 street
3. issue a death certificate

M. Wrocławski signature

Warsaw, 2 October 1946

page 5: the same as page 4

page 6-9

Registered Mail with Delivery Confirmation

Date of appearance: 30 November 1946

delivery confirmation of the letter sent from Court of fisrt instance, Department I to Wrocławski Moszek Bencjan.
Due to the absence of the addressee, the letter was handed over to the janitor of the house named Stepniewski The recipient has placed his signature in the first part of delivery confirmation. I delivered the abovementioned letter on the 30th day of October 1946.
postman signature: Kuciak.

Registered Mail with Delivery Confirmation

Date of appearance: 30 November 1946

delivery confirmation of the letter sent from Court of fisrt instance, Department I to Weis Franciszka.
Due to the absence of the addressee, the letter was handed over to the janitor of the house named Stepniewski The recipient has placed his signature in the first part of delivery confirmation. I delivered the abovementioned letter on the 30th day of October 1946.
postman signature: Kuciak.

Page 10

Nr Zg 2355/46

Protocol

Present: Judge J. Krajewski

Date: 13 November 1946
Court of first instance, Civil branch I
At the open session the court heard Moszek Bencjan Wrocławski's's request regarding verifying Benjamin Wrocławski's death

recorder: applicant B. Charasiński

Appeared:

applicant Bencjan Wrocławski, witnesses: Weis Franciszka and Radzymiński Lejba.
Franciszka Weis - 50 years old, trador's wife, jewish faith, cautioning about criminal responsibility for false depositions

Bennamin Wrocławski, born in Warsaw, was killed by a bomb on the 11th day of September 1939 in Warsaw in Grochów district.

The court releases the second witness.

Wrocławski Bencjan tstifies that Benjamin Wrocławski, son of Moszek Bencjan and Dwojra nee Cukiert was born on the 11th day of May 1914.

Page 11

The judge closed the hearing and announced that the operative part of the ruling would be announced on November 21, 1946.

Page 12

Nr Zg 2355/46

Court Order
in the name of the Republic of Poland.

On the 21st day of November 1946, Court of first instance in Warsaw, branch I,
in the person of judge J. Krajewski, in the presence of recorder applicant B. Charasiński, after examination on the 13th day of November 1946 of the case on Moszek Wrocławski request regarding verifying Benjamin Wrocławski's death decided:

that Benjamin Wrocławski, born on the 11th day of May 1914 in Warsaw, son of Moszek Bencjan and Dwojra nee Cukiert, recently residing in Warsaw died in Warsaw on the 11th day of September 1939.

Final judgement was sent to the Registry Office on the 4th day of December 1946
M. Wrocławski received the Writ of execution on the 9th day of December 1946.

Page 13-14

Registered Mail with Delivery Confirmation sent to the Warsaw Registry Office on the 4th day of December 1946 with information that the letter from Court of the first Instance sent the information about the death of Benjamin Wrocławski. The letter was delivered on the 9th day of December 1946.

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:58 pm      Post subject: Transcrption Help Request

Can someone please help me with the transcription of the following from my uncle's baptism record?

So far, I have the following.

Akt niniejszy opóźniony z powodu okoliczności domowych, obecnym przeczytany, ... świadkowie oświadczyli, ..., przez nas i ojca dziecięcia podpisany został.

Thank you.

Capture.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  50.09 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Capture.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:14 pm      Post subject: Re: Transcrption Help Request

treich wrote:
Can someone please help me with the transcription of the following from my uncle's baptism record?

So far, I have the following.

Akt niniejszy opóźniony z powodu okoliczności domowych, obecnym przeczytany, ... świadkowie oświadczyli, ..., przez nas i ojca dziecięcia podpisany został.

Thank you.

Akt niniejszy opóźniony z powodu okoliczności domowych, obecnym przeczytany, a ponieważ świadkowie oświadczyli, że pisać nie umieją przez nas i ojca dziecięcia podpisany został.

This act is delayed due to domestic circumstances, read to the present, and because the witnesses stated that they can not write it was signed by by us and the father of the child.

treich

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:16 am      Post subject: Transcription Help

Can someone please help with the following from my grandparents marriage record? It is in the first line giving the place and time of the record. I cannot decipher it.

So far, I have the following
"Działo się w Rypinie dnia trzynastego stycznia, tysiąc dziewięćset dwudziestego trzeciego … czwartego, "

Capture2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  35.25 KB

Capture2.JPG

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

treich wrote:
Can someone please help with the following from my grandparents marriage record? It is in the first line giving the place and time of the record. I cannot decipher it. "

zakreślone bez znaczenia
my literal translation would be "highlighted without meaning"
treich

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

PabianAus wrote:
treich wrote:
Can someone please help with the following from my grandparents marriage record? It is in the first line giving the place and time of the record. I cannot decipher it. "

zakreślone bez znaczenia

Thank you. Does it refer to the correction of the year from 1923 to 1924?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

treich wrote:
PabianAus wrote:
treich wrote:

zakreślone bez znaczenia

Thank you. Does it refer to the correction of the year from 1923 to 1924?

yes. 1923 is deleted and the right year is 1924

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:16 am      Post subject: Mother's surname

Cześć everyone!

I cannot read properly the surname of the mother (Lutkow??). Can anyone help me? dziękuję!

attachment.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  279.83 KB

attachment.jpg

who

Replies: 87

Post Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Mother's surname

who wrote:
Cześć everyone!

I cannot read properly the surname of the mother (Lutkow??). Can anyone help me? dziękuję!

Find it! Marianna Ciuk! Smile
zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:47 pm      Post subject: SZMULEWICZ Lejzor 1940

Thank you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translateand this one too
ZACK

Lejzor Szmulewice 1919.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1010.69 KB

Lejzor Szmulewice 1919.jpg

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:17 pm      Post subject:

Record Nr: 55
Place of event: Skarżysko-Kamienna
Date of registration: 26 August 1940
Religion: Jewish
Witnesses: Herszek Wiliński, tailor, and ? Rubinstein, butcher, both adults and residents of Skarżysko-Kamienna
Date of marriage: 18 August 1940
Place of marriage: Skarżysko-Kamienna
Groom: Lajzer Szmulewicz, bachelor, dental technician, born 2 February 1919 in Łódż, living in Bliżyn, Jewish faith, son of Israel-Hersz Szmulewicz and Jura nee Holender
Bride: Jura Białorybska, spinster, born 15 May 1919 in Bliżyn and currently living there, Jewish faith, daughter of Israel David Białorybski and Chu? Rozenberg.
Banns of marriage were announced 3 times in the town synagogue, on 27th July, 3rd and 9th August of this year.
The marriage service was conducted by the town rabbi Chaim Nusyn Ryngiermacher.
The newlyweds declared that they had not made any premarital agreement.
Signature of the newlyweds and then the witnesses.

Tom
ezafam

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:56 pm      Post subject: I am seeking a translation of my grandfather's birth record

My grandfather was born in Rypin, Poland, but his birth record is in Russian (1894). Is there a resource from which I can get a translation?

Karl Heise Baptism jpeg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

Karl Heise Baptism jpeg.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:48 pm      Post subject: Re: I am seeking a translation of my grandfather's birth rec

ezafam wrote:
My grandfather was born in Rypin, Poland, but his birth record is in Russian (1894). Is there a resource from which I can get a translation?

Nr 81
Ostrowite

It happened in Michałki on the 24th day of March (5th day of April) 1894 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Heise, 60 years old, worker from Ostrowite in the presence of Michał Laskowski and Michał Wolter, both 60 years old, peasants from Ostrowite and presented us a male child born in Ostrowite on the 3rd/15th day of March of the current year at 7 p.m. with his wife Luiza nee Brecke, 28 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today the child was given the name Karl Gustaw and the godparents were: Karol Laskowski and Ewa Lipkowska.
This act was read aloud to the illiterate present.

pastor signature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 412, 413, 414 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 413 of 581

Jump to: