PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 413, 414, 415 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:37 am      Post subject:

As well as this one? Thanks

62101A8D-3609-4B9C-935E-08944957A554.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.27 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

62101A8D-3609-4B9C-935E-08944957A554.png

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:10 am      Post subject:

Gvillo wrote:
As well as this one? Thanks

1. Radziejewo. It came to pass on the fourteenth day of January in the year of one thousand eight hundred and forty-five, at the hour of eleven in the morning, in the Town of Radziejewo.

We make known that today, at the hour of eleven in the morning, in the presence of witnesses, namely the wellborn Felix Dabrowski, living off his own funds, fifty-two years of age, and the wellborn Franciszek Szwejkowski, the Notary of the District of Radziejewo, forty years of age, both residing in Radziejewo, the religious matrimony has been entered into by the wellborn Felicjan Giedwillo, a physician, a bachelor, thirty years of age, born in the Village of {illegible}, the son of the Giedwillos, namely the already deceased wellborn married couple Felicjan and Pertonella nee Witort, and the wellborn maiden Franciszka Dabrowski, twenty-four years of age, born in the Town of Radziejewo, the daughter of the Dabrowskis, namely the already deceased wellborn married couple Ignacy and Solomea nee Wolski, the owners of the Village of Kwilno. The said matrimony had been preceded by the single proclamation of banns, namely on the fifth day of the current month of the current year, in Radziejewo Parish Church, whereas for the {further} two banns dispensation had been granted by the Kuyavian General Consistory. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds declare that they had made premarital agreement, namely on the fourteenth day of January of the current year before Wojciech Piechowski and Franciszek Szwejkowski, the Honourable Notaries of the District of Radziejewo.

The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and the witnesses and subsequently signed by myself, witnesses and newlyweds.
Moni

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:20 pm      Post subject: Polish Document Translation

Hello,
I am looking for help translating this document.
I think this is a marriage document from 1861 (Evangelical Lutheran of Augsburg Confession).
Names: Heinrich(?) Knopp, Eleonore Tews
Place: Rybaki and Życk

I am trying to trace the Knopp family and have run into a roadblock. I'm hoping this document leads to other findings!

Thanks for your help!

Knopp 1861.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  458.82 KB

Knopp 1861.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:53 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Document Translation

Moni wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for help translating this document.
I think this is a marriage document from 1861 (Evangelical Lutheran of Augsburg Confession).
Names: Heinrich(?) Knopp, Eleonore Tews
Place: Rybaki and Życk

I am trying to trace the Knopp family and have run into a roadblock. I'm hoping this document leads to other findings!

Thanks for your help!

Budy Borowickie
and
Rybaki

It happened in Iłów on the 6th day of October 1861 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Jakub Heyse, farmer from Rybaki, 58 years old and Józef Schönrok, farmer from Zyck, 28 years old there was concluded religious marriage in the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in Iłów between:

Henryk Knopp, a young man, worker, son of late worker Jakub and living Luiza nee Tanb, spouses Knapp, born in Borowice located in Płock governorate, evangelic, 24 years old, living in Budy Borowickie

and

Eleonora Tews, a miss, daughter of late farmer Krystian and living Elżbieta nee Witt, spouses Tews, born in Rybaki, evangelic, 22 years old, living in Rybaki.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in the Evangelical-Augsburg Churches in Iłów and Płock on the: 15th day of September of the current year and on the next two Sundays.

Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

After religious ceremony celebrated by the priest Piotr Beczkowski, Iłów parish pastor, this act was read aloud and signed by Us and first witness Jakub Heyse. Newlyweds and second witness, Józef Schönrok are illiterate.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:01 pm      Post subject: Polish record translation- Marcin Kramek

Good Afternoon,

I'm getting better at reading records but am finding this one very difficult. I think it's too dark or maybe it's the penmanship? In any case, I'm wondering if this is perhaps my 5th gg father Marcin Kramek- or if I'm totally off base here. The year and the town add up- but I'm missing the details. Thank you in advance for your help.

~Connie

Record #12:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1887/0/2.4/54/skan/full/CT-QCIkfKNwWoPOzEBa5uw
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:24 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish record translation- Marcin Kramek

conniecabe wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I'm getting better at reading records but am finding this one very difficult. I think it's too dark or maybe it's the penmanship? In any case, I'm wondering if this is perhaps my 5th gg father Marcin Kramek- or if I'm totally off base here. The year and the town add up- but I'm missing the details. Thank you in advance for your help.

~Connie

Record #12:

Connie,

Janiszkowice. Nr. 12
It happened in the town of Opole, on January 25, 1839, at 12? a.m.
Witnesses: Grzegorz Marek (?) 45 years old and Szymon Bigos (?), 60 (?) years old
Both workers, residing in Janiszkowice, declared that on
January 24 of the current year at 7 a.m. died
Marcin Kramsk (?), a worker, residing in Janiszkowice, 30 years old, son of Maciej and Franciszka nee Budniak/Dudniak, from Janiszkowice.
Survived by his wife Zofia nee Mazur.
The exam of the eyes confirmed the death of the Kramsk.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
conniecabe

Replies: 20

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:11 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish record translation- Marcin Kramek

That was so quick! Thank you Gilberto. Unfortunately, I was off base but I truly appreciate your help.

~Connie

Magroski49 wrote:
conniecabe wrote:
Good Afternoon,

~Connie

Record #12:

Connie,

Janiszkowice. Nr. 12
Witnesses: Grzegorz Marek (?) 45 years old and Szymon Bigos (?), 60 (?) years old
Marcin Kramsk (?), a worker, residing in Janiszkowice, 30 years old, son of Maciej and Franciszka nee Budniak/Dudniak, from Janiszkowice.

Gilberto
Moni

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 pm      Post subject: Polish Document Translation

Hello,
This is a marriage record in Polish that I need help translating.

Place: maybe Płock and other towns?
Names: Jakub Knop/Knof, Luiza Tanb/Taub
Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

1835 Jakub Knof and Luiza Taub Marriage.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB

1835 Jakub Knof and Luiza Taub Marriage.jpeg

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:12 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Document Translation

Moni wrote:
Hello,

Moni,
Not a full translation, since I am not familiar with Evangelical records. The essential data:
Town of Plock. September 27, 1835, at 3 p.m.
Witnesses:
Jan Golabk……, a smith, 46 years old, residing in Borowice
And
Piotr Knop, a farmer, 26 years old, residing in Kolonia Liszynski
Today at the Evangelical Church was celebrate the marriage between
Jakob Knop, a worker, from Bialobrzegi, and born there, son of Jakob and Katarzyna Strej, the Knop couple,
His mother was living in Bialobrzegi. His father was dead (not sure). 42 years old.
And
Ludwika Elzbieta Golabk, from Kolonia Liszynski, 22 years old, born in the same Kolonia, a daughter to Krystyan and Elzbieta nee Rahc (?), a shoemaker.
Marriage preceeded by three bans published at the Evangelical Church in Plock on 13, 20 and 27 September of the same year.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:41 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translation- Marcin Kramek

conniecabe wrote:
That was so quick! Thank you Gilberto. Unfortunately, I was off base but I truly appreciate your help.

~Connie

Magroski49 wrote:
conniecabe wrote:
Good Afternoon,

~Connie

Record #12:

Connie,

Janiszkowice. Nr. 12

Gilberto

let me add few corrections

Nr 12
Janiszkowice

It happened in the city Opole on the 25th day of January 1839 at 9 a.m. Appeared Grzegorz Marek, 45 years old and Szymon Bigos, 60 years old, both farmers living in Janiszkowice and they informed that on the 24th day of the current month at 7 a.m. died Marcin Kramek, farmer living in Janiszkowice, 30 years old, son of Maciej and Franciszka nee Dudziak, spouses Kramek from Janiszkowice.
He widowed his wife Zofia nee Mazur.
After eye belief about Kramek death this act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by the parson because the declarants are illiterate.

priest Paulin Siekierżyński, Opole parish parson

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:01 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Document Translation

Moni wrote:
Hello,

Nr 19

It happened in the city Płock on the 27th day of September 1835 at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of two witnesses Jan Gołąbek vel Taube, blacksmith, 46 years old and Piotr Knop, farmer, 26 years old, first living in the village Borowice, second in Liszyno colony near Płock there was concluded in Płock evangelic church on this day religious marriage between:

Jakub Knop, a young man, laborer, living in the village Białobrzegi located near Płock, born in Białobrzegi, son of late (according to the death certificate) Jakub and living in Białobrzegi Katarzyna nee Stray, spouses Knop, farmers, according to the birth certificate 42 years old

and

Ludwika Elżbieta Gołąbek vel Taube, born and living in Liszyno colony, according to the birth certificate 22 years old, daughter of Krystian and Elżbieta nee Rahc, late spouses (according to the death certificates) Gołąbek vel Taube, tailors.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns announced in Płock Evangelic church on the 13th, 20th and 27th day of the September of the current year.

Grooms mother, present during writing of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage, bride's parents didnt, because they dont live.

There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.

This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses and was not signed because the newlyweds and witnesses are illiterate.. The first witness is bride's uncle and the second is the neighbour, not related with the groom and the bride.

priest Karol Sterelke, płock Evangelic community pastor.

zack

Replies: 447

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 pm      Post subject: Janklewice

Thank you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translateand this one too
ZACK

CHIL JANKEL JANKLEWICE.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  551.08 KB

Description:
 Filesize:  551.08 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:26 pm      Post subject: Re: Janklewice

zack wrote:
Thank you for your recent translations
I would appreciate if you could translateand this one too
ZACK

Nr 1
Janklewicz Chil-Jankiel

It happened in Skarżysko-Kamienna on the 5th day of January 1939. In front on undersigned civil registrar appeared today: Abram-Hersz Janklewicz, shoemaker, 41 years old living in Skarżysko-Kamienna in the presence of rabbi Mordka Morgensztern and witnesses: Izrael Wasersztajn, trader, 67 years old and Abram Bryks, without profession, 72 years old, both living in Szydłowiec and prese4nted Us a male child born in Skarżysko-Kamienna on the 12th day of March 1918 at 9 o'clock with his wife Czarna nee Hereberg, 43 years old. The child was given the names: Chil-Jankiel.
This act was delayed because of family reasons, read aloud to the declarant and witnesses and signed by all except the child's father who declared he is illiterate.

Civil Registrar Fałkowski signature

lak37

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:25 pm      Post subject:

Hello,
I'm trying to translate this marriage record. It's very long but I only need the first part. I've tried to decipher it but the handwriting's hard and I don't know Polish. You can either provide a translation or correct my Polish errors. Whichever is easier. Thanks. Here's my attempt so far:
"Roku tysiąc ośmset dwudziestego pierwszego dnia szesnastego grudnia o godzinie
ósmej wieczornej przed urzędem stanu cywilnego municypalnośće Kaliskiej Grekiego i starozakonnego wyznania w Kaliszu. Stawił się Fabian Krotawski nauczyciel w Kalisza dowodząc złożonym atestem starszych synagogi Rychwalskiej zaniesm Grudnia zeszłego roku wydanysk lat dwadzieścia dwa stawając w asystencji dziada swego Izraela Gmayl tu w Kalisza, gdyż babka Taube Gmayl dla wielkiej w taborsci stanąć nie mogła, obok tego pokłada stawający dwa wecze tejże samej synagogi i stą sama data jak wyżej, attesta któremu wywawiedli wia cz rodzice jego, tocesto Layb Krotowski i Haja z Gmaylow już dawno pomarli. Stawił się także panna Lea Abraham także w Kalisza da wadząc złożonym świadectwem starszych synagogi Rychwałskiej z dniem piętnastym w Listopada zeszłego roku wydanym iż ma lat dwadzieścia dwa, stawajac w asystencji ojca swego Abrahama Adam tu w Kaliszu, gdyż matka jej, jak świadczy wydany przez tez sama synagogi i stęż sama data jak wyżej dowodz iez nie zyie. Strony stawające zadają sky urząd nacz przystąpił do ułożonego między niemi małżeństwa obchodu, którego zapowodzi wdziat niezietnych drugiego i dziesiątego bieżącego miesiąca zawsze o godzinie dwunastej południowej ogłoszonemi zostały. Gdy urząd nasz niezostal o zadnesn rzeczonego małżeństwa tamowaniu zawiadomionym, i gdy asystwaie osoby nawbochod takowego niniejszemu zezwalają przeto przychylacie tu do zadania stron, po przeczytaniu wszystkich wyżej ramieniowych dowodną niemniej i działu szóstego w tytule kodeku cywilnego o małżeństwie zapytał tu urząd nas każdego i przyszłych małżonków addzietnie...połączeni wezlem małżeństwa na zo gdy każde z nah także oda zielnie adpawnie działo iż taka ieh cest wola ogłasza urząd stanu cywilnego, iż Fabian Krotowski i Panna Lea Abraham saze tobą połączeni woztem małżeństwa i czefo sporządzony aktni nieyrzy i obecności..." I can understand the rest of it after obecnosci.

Krotowski m1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

Krotowski m1.png

Fabiankrotowski2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.73 MB

Fabiankrotowski2.jpg

ANNI

Replies: 17

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:39 pm      Post subject: Polish Translation

I am hoping someone can help with deciphering Polish handwriting and translate it into English but also put the Polish version in as well as I need to pass it on to someone else.[/b]

IMG 0069.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  218.53 KB

IMG 0069.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 413, 414, 415 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 414 of 581

Jump to: