PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 415, 416, 417 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:03 pm      Post subject: Olek and Krzyzos birth documents

Hello, Thank you so much for the previous translation. It proved extremely helpful. I have two additional documents I would appreciate you translating.
Christine

Olek Josef b.1822 #39 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1822a&kt=1&plik=036-040.jpg#zoom=1&x=2019&y=1230.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Olek Josef b.1822 #39  httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1822a&kt=1&plik=036-040.jpg#zoom=1&x=2019&y=1230.jpg

Krzyzos Jan b. 1822 #71 httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1822a&kt=1&plik=069-072.jpg#zoom=1&x=1679&y=208.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  343.76 KB

Krzyzos Jan b. 1822 #71  httpmetryki.genealodzy.plmetryka.phpar=3&zs=1468d&sy=1822a&kt=1&plik=069-072.jpg#zoom=1&x=1679&y=208.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:43 pm      Post subject: Re: Olek and Krzyzos birth documents

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, Thank you so much for the previous translation. It proved extremely helpful. I have two additional documents I would appreciate you translating.
Christine

Łubnice

It happened on the 2nd day of September 1822 at 3 p.m. In front of Us, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as civil registrar for Dzietrzkowice community, Wieluń district, Kalisz voivodeship, appeared Szczepan Olek, 25 years old, farmer living in Łubnice and presented Us a male child born yesterday at 2 p.m. of the current month and year at his house number 58 born with his wife Brygida Skalanka, 23 years old and his wish is to give to the child the name Idzi.
After this declaration and presentation of the child in the presence of Aleksander Pawyza, 21 years old, farmer and Antoni Matus, 26 years old, farmer, both living in the village Łubnice we read aloud this birth act and signed.
Child's father and witnesses dont know how to write.

priest Hipolit Chrzanowski signature

Łubnice

It happened on the 27th day of December 1822 at 10 a.m. In front of Us, Dzietrzkowice parish parson, serving as civil registrar for Dzietrzkowice community, Wieluń district, Kalisz voivodeship, appeared Jan Krzyżoś, 42 years old, farmer living in the village Łubnice and presented us a male child born yesterday at 10 p.m. of the current year and month at his house number 36 with his wife Konstancja nee Dybczonka, 30 years old and his wish is to give to the child the name Jan.
After this declaration and presentation of the child in the presence of Jan Juraszczak, 48 years old, farmer and Ignacy Dybka, 47 years old, farmer, both living in the village Łubnice.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
MikeHNiemczyk

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:27 am      Post subject: Marianna, child of Agnieszka Niemczyk

Hello Group Members,

Could someone help me understand the "fine print" on this birth/baptismal record? It is dated 6 Mar 1897 and appears among records for Giedlarowa natives. Marianna's mother appears to be Agnieszka, the daughter of Andrzej Niemczyk and Agnieszka Gondek (Gadek). Or is Marianna a child adopted by Agnieszka? Other details in need of explication are: the place names Wysockiego and Ustrzyki, the dates 2 Jun 1905 and 19 Dec 1905. And what about the date (1930? 1950?) to the right of the record, where (presumably) the godparents' names appear?

Thank you,
Michael Niemczyk

6 Mar 1897- birth record for Marianna Niemczyk.PNG
 Description:
Giedlarowa Birth and Baptismal Record for Marianna, 6 Mar 1897
 Filesize:  529.61 KB

6 Mar 1897- birth record for Marianna Niemczyk.PNG

arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:07 pm      Post subject:

If possible please to provide exact translation.
Many thanks

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.05 KB

Untitled.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:32 am      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
If possible please to provide exact translation.
Many thanks

nationality: polish
marital status: widow
profession or craft: dependent on the daughter
registered on the basis of which documents? by whom and when issued?: russian passport issued in Klimontów 28th day of December 1910, number 464
permanent resident, commune, district town, to which book of the population is entered: Klimontów
floor and apartment number: Nr 23

zack

Replies: 446

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:07 am      Post subject: ORACZ

Byłbym wdzięczny za przetłumaczenie informacji dotyczących przejścia ORACZ do Związku Radzieckiego. Jakie informacje są tutaj wymienione?
THANKS
ZACK

ORACZ.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  386.76 KB

ORACZ.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:11 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ

zack wrote:
Byłbym wdzięczny za przetłumaczenie informacji dotyczących przejścia ORACZ do Związku Radzieckiego. Jakie informacje są tutaj wymienione?
THANKS
ZACK

Kujbyszew region, Lenin's district, city Kujbyszew

Surname: Oracz
name: Ałła
fathers name: Samuel
relation to the head of the family: daughter
sex: female
birth year: 1941
nationality: jewish
place of residence until evacuation: city Moscow
profession: -
occupation until evacuation, before and now: -
address: Samarska street 141/3 in russian: Самарская

arielvfu

Replies: 60

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:22 pm      Post subject:

If possible to aid with the following documents

Thank you very much

56.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  516.68 KB

56.jpg

45m.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.4 KB

45m.jpg

21.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  771.92 KB

21.jpg

11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  568.63 KB

11.jpg

9.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.24 MB

9.jpg

cjsulcoski

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:27 pm      Post subject: Translation help would be appreciated

Hello. I am struggling to translate the following birth record from the Polish archives. I recognize my GG father's name, Antoni Witkowski in line 4 and my GG mother's name Rozalia Pietrowicz 5th line from the bottom. I believe this is their daughter Marianna. Thank you in advance for your help. I am hoping to get better at doing the translating myself.

Marianna Witkowski birth record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.17 MB

Marianna Witkowski birth record.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:15 am      Post subject: Re: Translation help would be appreciated

cjsulcoski wrote:
Hello. I am struggling to translate the following birth record from the Polish archives. I recognize my GG father's name, Antoni Witkowski in line 4 and my GG mother's name Rozalia Pietrowicz 5th line from the bottom. I believe this is their daughter Marianna. Thank you in advance for your help. I am hoping to get better at doing the translating myself.

this document is written in russian, here is the translation:

Burdeniszki

It happened in Wigry on the 26th day of January/7th day of February 1875 at 1 p.m. Appeared in person: Antoni Witkowski, f armer living in the village Burdeniszki, 34 years old in the presence of the witnesses Michał Andruszkiewicz, 35 years old and Jan Gudewicz, 36 years old, both farmers living in the village Magdalenowo and presented us a female child informing that the child was born in the village Burdeniszki on the 21st day of January/2nd day of February of the current year at 6 p.m. with his legal wife Rozalia nee Pietrewicz, 34 years old.
At the Holy Baptism held today by the priest Wojciech Olszewski the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: Antoni Biegański and Paulina Stankiewicz.
This act was read aloud to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by us.

priest W. Olszewski, Wigry parish parson.

zack

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:48 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ

Thanks
Kilka dni temu wysłałem prośbę o tłumaczenie MINDLA ORATZOV. Czy widziałeś to przez przypadek?
ZACK

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
THANKS
ZACK

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:07 pm      Post subject: Re: ORACZ

zack wrote:
Thanks
Kilka dni temu wysłałem prośbę o tłumaczenie MINDLA ORATZOV. Czy widziałeś to przez przypadek?
ZACK

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
THANKS
ZACK

can you please send it once more? I cant see it

54Toms95

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:15 am      Post subject: Polish death record translation

Hello,
Attached is the death record for Katarzyna Abraham nee Kunkel who died in 1849. She was a 97 year old widow living in Kielpiny. She was born in Kikol and her parents were Fryderyk Kunkel and Anna Cysk. The death was reported by Jan Abraham, age 45. I can pretty much read the whole thing. The parts that I’m having trouble with are underlined in red. What do they say? I’m trying to determine if this record makes any statements that Jan Abraham was her son. It seems to be referring to her son and sons.
I did find the 1752 birth record of Katarzyna Kunkel and the 1803 birth record of Jan Abraham, so the ages stated in the death record are correct. It’s hard to believe that she would be his mother. She’s 51 years older than him. To make matters worse, Jan Abraham’s younger brother, Henry, was born in 1806. I have never seen a record of a 54 year old woman giving birth. That is why I question whether I am translating this correctly. Thank you.
Tom Skummer

Katarzyna Abraham nee Kunkel death - 1849a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  454.77 KB

Katarzyna Abraham nee Kunkel death - 1849a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:00 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish death record translation

54Toms95 wrote:
Hello,
Attached is the death record for Katarzyna Abraham nee Kunkel who died in 1849. She was a 97 year old widow living in Kielpiny. She was born in Kikol and her parents were Fryderyk Kunkel and Anna Cysk. The death was reported by Jan Abraham, age 45. I can pretty much read the whole thing. The parts that I’m having trouble with are underlined in red. What do they say? I’m trying to determine if this record makes any statements that Jan Abraham was her son. It seems to be referring to her son and sons.
I did find the 1752 birth record of Katarzyna Kunkel and the 1803 birth record of Jan Abraham, so the ages stated in the death record are correct. It’s hard to believe that she would be his mother. She’s 51 years older than him. To make matters worse, Jan Abraham’s younger brother, Henry, was born in 1806. I have never seen a record of a 54 year old woman giving birth. That is why I question whether I am translating this correctly. Thank you.
Tom Skummer

Katarzyna z Kunklów Abraham: wdowa, dożywotnica*, przy synie we wsi Kiełpiny zostająca, urodzona na rumunkach** Kikolskich z Fryderyka i Anny z Cysków, małżonków Kunkel wyrobników już zmarłych, lat 97 licząca, pozostawiwszy po sobie dwóch synów.
Po przekonaniu się naocznie o zejściu Katarzyny z Kunklów Abraham akt ten stawającym synowi i niekrewnemu przeczytany podpisany nie został gdyż oświadczyli iż pisać nie umieją

Nr 7
Kiełpiny

It happened in rumunki** Wola on the 26th day of December/7th day of January 1848/1849 at 8 a.m. Appeared Jan Abraham, 45 years old and Henryk Jabs, 38 years old, farmers living the village Kiełpiny and they informed Us that in this village died yesterday at 11 a.m.
Katarzyna nee Kunkel Abraham, widow, dożywotnica, residing with her son in the village Kiełpiny, born in rumunki Kikół with Fryderyk and Anna nee Cysk, late spouses Kunkel, laborers, 97 years old, she left two sons.
After eye belief about Katarzyna nee Kunkel Abraham death this act was read aloud to the declarants: son and the second is not a relative, and not signed because they declared that they could not write.

*dożywotnica: a "retired" farmer who, due to his age, gave the farm in exchange for life-long living. Transfer of landed property (agricultural holding) during the owner's life, due to old age, inability to work, illness (etc.) given to children or other relatives

** rumunki: this is how the settlements founded on cut forests were called in Mazovia and the surrounding area

Regarding to the age: please notice that people were illiterate in those days, they didnt know their real age often, so dont pay attention to the age because it can be given only approximately. the best way to check it is to find their birth records.

zack

Post Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:20 am      Post subject: Re: ORACZ

zack wrote:
Thanks
ZACK

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
THANKS
ZACK

MINDLA ORATZOV.jpg
 Description:
SURE...
THANKS
 Filesize:  939.75 KB

MINDLA ORATZOV.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 415, 416, 417 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 416 of 580

Jump to: