PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 428, 429, 430 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:07 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I would appreciate it if someone could assist me by translating the marriage record of my Great Great Grandparents Wojciech Dudzinski and Marianna Petykiewicz, it is record 6. Thank you.

Chuck

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0633d&sy=1858&kt=2&plik=005-007.jpg#zoom=1&x=295&y=1963

Wola Kanigowska

It happened in the village Unierzyż on the 24th day of January 1858 at 2 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses Antoni Gorzki, 30 years old and Wincenty Żaglewski, 32 years old, both laborers living in the village Wola Kanigowska there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Wojciech Dudzieński, a single man, son of late spouses Wawrzyniec Dudziński and Rozalia Dudzińska, born in Giełczynek and living in Wola Kanigowska, 30 years old

and

Marianna Petykiewicz, a miss, daughter of Jadwiga Petykiewicz, born in Żeleźnia, living in Wola Kanigowska, 21 years old.

this marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced in Unierzyż parish church in the front of people gathered at Holy Mass on: 10, 17 and 24 days of January of the current year.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Bride's mother, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make any premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Kruczmanowski, Unierzyż parish administrator, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:31 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you marcelproust and vbstar2010 for the Gryszkiewicz translations in Punsk and Sejny. You must have both translated my request at the same time. Thanks to both of you.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:57 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me. Jozef Jablonski marriage to Jadwiga Sendek? 1821. Akt 206.
He is my 3 x great grandfather.

Thank you
Joanna

Mariage record between: Józef Jabłoński, a young man from Rudno Dolne and Jadwiga Sędek, a miss from the village Szpitary.

It happened on the 26th day of November 1821, in front of Us, Nowe Brzesko parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Nowe Brzesko community, Miechów district, Kraków county and voivodeship, appeared:

Józef Jabłoński, a young man, shepherd, living in the village Rudno Dolne, according to the baptism certificate from the Wawrzeńczyce parish church 19 years old, son of late Marcin Jabłoński, shepherd living in the village Rudno Dolne who died in Rudno Dolne, in the presence of his mother Regina nee Pęk (or Pęczek) living in the village Rudno

and

Regina Sędek, a miss, according to the baptism certificate from Nowe Brzesko parish 17 years old, living in her parents house, in the presence of her father Nikodem Sędek, peasant who lives in the village Szpitary and her mother Salomea nee Tatos.

The parties who presented themselves demand that we begin the wedding ceremony arranged between them which banns were made in front of the doors of our community house, it is:

first on the 11th
second on the 18th

day of November of the current year, both at noon.

There were no obstacles for this marriage. Parents allowed for this marriage so accepting the demand of the parties, after reading all the before mentioned papers and the sixth part of the Napoleonic Code titled: About marriage, we asked the future husband and the future wife if they want to join themselves with each other in the union of marriage. When each of them separately asnwered to it that such is their will we proclaim in the name of the law that:

Józef Jabłoński, a young man and Jadwiga Sędek, a miss are connected with each other by the bond of marriage of which we wrote a document in the presence of: Adam Pokorniak, 72 years old and Baltazar Łukasik, 67 years old, peasants, both neighbours living in the village Rudno and Antoni Nowak, 54 years old and Franciszek Sędek, 58 years old, neighbours, peasants living in the village Szpitary.

This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by Us.

priest Sebastian Majchrzakowski, Nowy Brzeg parish parson, Civil Registrar.

poljim

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:20 am      Post subject: Translation

Reposted.

Last edited by poljim on Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:51 am      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you for the Kucek marriage translation from Byton!
poljim

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:52 am      Post subject: Thanks

Deleted.

Last edited by poljim on Tue May 07, 2019 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moni

Replies: 28

Post Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:17 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record (in Polish)

I think I have a marriage record for Michael Jadyszke and Karolina Goetz in Wianzemin.
Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession
I'm not sure of anything else!

Thanks for the help!

Michael Jadyszke Karolina Gotz 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.7 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Michael Jadyszke Karolina Gotz 1.jpg

Michael Jadyszke Karolina Gotz 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.78 MB

Michael Jadyszke Karolina Gotz 2.jpg

marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:17 pm      Post subject: Translation

Thank you in advance for the translation of this 1813 marriage for Szymon Gryszkiewicz in Sejny.

Last edited by marksmt on Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
cmasiak

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:58 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation Gregorzchyk/Pawlowska

Hello,

I am hoping I could get the marriage record of my Great, Great Grandparents. It is Record 9. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Charles

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0149d&sy=1853&kt=2&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=1913&y=281

Polish Marriage Record Jan Gregorzcyk Antonina Pawlowska Record 9.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.48 MB

Polish Marriage Record Jan Gregorzcyk Antonina Pawlowska Record 9.jpg

waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:14 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me. Marcin Jablonski death record in 1821. possible 4x Great grandfather No 193.
200 years ago, wow!

Thank you
Joanna

Marcin Jablonski dc 1821 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.3 MB

Marcin Jablonski dc 1821 copy.jpg

waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:37 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

I believe this is a birth record for Marianna Jablonska, a daughter of Marcin Jablonski. Act 45

Thank you!
Joanna

M Jablonska BC 1812.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.63 MB

M Jablonska BC 1812.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:18 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I believe this is a birth record for Marianna Jablonska, a daughter of Marcin Jablonski. Act 45

Thank you!
Joanna

Declaration about child birth made by father Marcin Jabłoński. It happened on the 6th day of September 1812 at 6 p.m. In front of Us, Nowe Brzesko parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Rudno community, Hebdów county, Kraków department appeared Marcin Jabłoński, shepherd from Rudno, 49 years old and presented Us female child born in his house number 2 on the 6th day of September of the current year and informed that the child was born with him and his wife Regina nee Perczyńska, 40 years oldand his wish is to name the child Marianna.
After the above statement was read and the child was presented in the presence of Marcin Perczyński, saddler from Stręgoborzyce, 38 years old and Franciszek Pączkowski, master carpenter from Skalbierz community, 40 years old.
This birth act was read aloud and signed by child's father and Marcin Perczyński, the second witness Franciszek Pączkowski is illiterate.

priest Sebastian Majchrzakowski, Nowe Brzesko parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar
Marcin Perczyński, witness, signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:06 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me. Marcin Jablonski death record in 1821. possible 4x Great grandfather No 193.
200 years ago, wow!

Thank you
Joanna

Death record for Marcin Jabłoński, shepherd from Rudno Dolne. It happened on the 4th day of November 1821. In front of Us, Nowe Brzesko parish parson, Miechów district, Kraków county and voivodeship appeared: Stanisław Stroński, 36 years old, folwark stewart (folwark it is huge land property) and Adam pokorniak, 34 years old, farmer, both living in the village Rudno Dolne and they informed Us that on the 3rd day of November of the current year at 4 p.m. died in the house number 3 Marcin Jabłoński, 50 years old, shepherd living in the village Rudno Dolne.
the witnesses are illiterate.
This death act was read aloud to the declarants.

priest Sebastian Majchrzakowski, Nowe Brzesko parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:29 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation Gregorzchyk/Pawlowska

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping I could get the marriage record of my Great, Great Grandparents. It is Record 9. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Charles

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0149d&sy=1853&kt=2&plik=005.jpg#zoom=1&x=1913&y=281

Nr 9
Sułkowo Polne and Niedzbórz

It happened in the village Niedzbórz on the 5th/17th day of July 1853 at 1 p.m. We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Maciej Taranowski, 40 years old and Jan Zakrzewski, 50 years old, both farmers from Sułkowo Budy there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Jan Gregorczyk, widower after late Katarzyna Gregorczyk nee Szama, who died in Sułkowo Polne on the 27th day of May/8th day of June of the current year, farmer living in Sułkowo Polne, born in Niedzbórz, son of late spouses Gregorczyk: Felicjan and Helena nee Cieślak, who lived in Niedzbórz, 31 years old

and

Antonina Pawłowska, a miss, daughter of spouses: Bernard Pawłowski and Apolonia Pawłowska nee Strzelczak, both from Niedzbórz, 21 years old, born and living with her parents in Niedzbórz.

This marriage was preceded by 3 banns of marriage announced on 3 following Sundays, on: 21 June/3 july, 28 June/10 July and 5/17 July of the current year in Niedzbórz parish.

Bride's parents, present during writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds informed they didnt make premarital agreement.
This act was read aloud to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and signed only by us.

priest Jan Rybicki, Niedzbórz parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:36 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

marksmt wrote:
Thank you in advance for the translation of this 1813 marriage for Szymon Gryszkiewicz in Sejny.

you sent the beggining of the record number 14 and the end of the record number 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 428, 429, 430 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 429 of 581

Jump to: