PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 430, 431, 432 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:21 am      Post subject: Re: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

dano wrote:
Marcel,

Could you please translate these two attached records for Jozefa, one birth and the other death record.

thanks much,
mike

279. It came to pass on the thirteenth day of December in the year of nineteen forty-three, at the hour of seventeen, in Lublin. Appeared personally Stanislaw Lukasik and Mieczyslaw Bielinski, both of them being labourers of full age residing in Lublin, and jointly testified that Jozefa Lukasik nee Pietraszek, a domestic worker, seventy-three years of age, born in Sulow within Janow Lubelski County and residing in Lublin, the daughter of the Pietraszeks, namely the married couple Wawrzyniec and Agnieszka, had deceased the day before, at the hour of six, in Lublin, leaving behind her her widowed husband Jozef. After the death of Jozefa Lukasik was ascertained, the present certificate was read aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed by myself and them.
dano

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:47 am      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Marcel, is it possible to translate Jozefa's birth record attached above the death record?

thanks much,
mike
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:17 am      Post subject: Re: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

dano wrote:
Marcel, is it possible to translate Jozefa's birth record attached above the death record?

thanks much,
mike

Mike,

The record is in Russian, not in Polish and in the crop you posted the first part of the entry is cut off. The entry begins at the top of the page. Also, when you have a link to the document it is a good idea to include it with your request since often it makes it easier for the person doing the translation to get a clearer and more legible image to work with.

Hope that you are finding your research fruitful.

Dave
dano

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:47 am      Post subject: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

Dave,

I'm having trouble linking g the documents from the record search off of Ancestry/Family with my MAC computer.
Are there any lessons on the Forum for a beginner to navigate all this ?

mike
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:44 pm      Post subject: Re: Pietraszek /Sobotka Surnames

dano wrote:
Dave,

I'm having trouble linking g the documents from the record search off of Ancestry/Family with my MAC computer.
Are there any lessons on the Forum for a beginner to navigate all this ?

mike

Mike,

I don't know if this works on MAC, but what I do is copy and paste the url for the document into the post requesting the translation. I'm not aware of any lessons.

Hope this helps.

Dave
dano

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:53 pm      Post subject:

So your highlighting the address line from the post in Family Search/ Ancestry?

Funny, when I am on the record page, the address line just shows the generic address for Family Search not the specific page from the actual record post!

Wondering why the specific address is not showing up for me?

mike
dano

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:01 pm      Post subject:

Dave

I think I figured it out. My MAC uses a encryption for security, so the actual address doesn't show up unless I click on another button!
Hopefully I can now send the actual link.

I'm heading out to the coast for a quick overnight getaway and back with it Easter morning.

Happy Easter and thanks much for your help!

mike
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:40 am      Post subject: Sawa

Could I get the translation for the 1843 death of Malgorzata Sawa from the village of Strozewo? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
hannahdudek

Replies: 111

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:44 am      Post subject: death notes

These two notes were in the margins for baptism records. I suspect these notes refer to the date of death. These are for Wiktoria and Franciszek Bykowski (brother/sister). I'm not entirely sure how to interpret the meaning. I believe Wiktoria (whose married name was Pluskota) died in 1976 and Franciszek died in 1928? Thanks for helping out with the translation of what this means.

Last edited by hannahdudek on Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:46 pm      Post subject: Sejny

I have two marriages for Matthew and Lawrence Winikaytys (brothers from Meyszymy / Urdomin). Both are from Sejny (1829/1836). I don't need a word for word, just the important information (ages, villages, names, whether their parents are deceased, etc). Thanks!

Last edited by marksmt on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurt1322

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:55 am      Post subject: Re: Postcard Translation Help

Kurt1322 wrote:
Could someone please help me with the translation of this old postcard?

Thank you very much,

Kurt

postcard back 1917.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  526.44 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

postcard back 1917.jpg

LadaClan

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:28 pm      Post subject: Marriage record translation

A full translation is requested, but I'm wondering if the parents of the groom are listed. I see Tomasz (is he the father) and Rozalia (or Julia) Grochowskich mentioned.

konstanty5.jpg
 Description:
Marriage record #5
 Filesize:  1.13 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

konstanty5.jpg

Visit poster's website
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:06 am      Post subject:

Dear Forum Users. Please be patient. I will do all requested translations.
Please dont double Your requests!

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 am      Post subject: Re: Polish death record 1853 #26

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I would appreciate a translation of this death record of Maryanna Kryger.
Thank you for your help.
Helli

Nr 26
Tomaszewo

It happened in Cieksyn on the 18th/30th day of March 1853 at 4 p.m.
Appeared Michał Kryger, 44 years old and Jan Szeyma, 34 years old, both workers living in Tomaszewo and they informed that on the day before yesterday at 5 a.m. died in Tomaszewo Marianna Kryger, 34 years old, worker, daughter of late spouses: Krystian Tankowski and Marianna Tankowska. She widowed her husband Michał Kryger.
After eye belief about Marianna death this act was read aloud to the illiterate declarants and signed only by Us.

priest Seweryn Gurgolewicz signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:25 am      Post subject: Re: Postcard Translation Help

Kurt1322 wrote:
Could someone please help me with the translation of this old postcard?

Thank you very much,

Kurt

Dear wife,

i heard that You were ill and doctor visited you
but please come to me on Saturday????
I greet all
St. Magerski

Mr. St. Magerski
Radom, Illinois

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 430, 431, 432 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 431 of 580

Jump to: