PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 439, 440, 441 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:08 pm      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
I always send information: im working on it which means the translation is in progress. So, what is the point in putting your translation in?

Stanisław published his post in the same moment you did your one. See the time of publications.
marksmt

Replies: 32

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:24 am      Post subject: 1814 Marriage

I would appreciate a translation of this 1814 marriage for Regina Staskiewicz (widow of Andrzej) and Wincenty Bielis from the Punsk parish. Regina is living in Buywiszki (if that helps) and her parents are Simon Pojawis and Anna (I can't decipher the proper spelling of her surname). I'm interested in the ages, birth location, and any other genealogical information that might be within the document. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by marksmt on Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4204

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 am      Post subject: Re: 1814 Marriage

marksmt wrote:
I would appreciate a translation of this 1814 marriage for Regina Staskiewicz (widow of Andrzej) and Wincenty Bielis from the Punsk parish. Regina is living in Buywiszki (if that helps) and her parents are Simon Pojawis and Anna (I can't decipher the proper spelling of her surname). I'm interested in the ages, birth location, and any other genealogical information that might be within the document. Thank you in advance.

Marriage act

It happened on the 8th day of May 1814. In front of Us, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar in Łomża Department appeared:

Wincenty Bielis, a young man, according to the baptism record extracted from the Puńsk parish church books 26 years old, living together with his brother on the farm in the village Nowiniki Mackowskie, of age, son of late Michał Bielis and living Marianna nee Bartnik, she lives with her son. He presented death act record of his wife extracted from the Puńsk commune records

and

Regina Pojawiewna, first marriage surname Staśkiewicz, widow, according to the baptism certificate extracted from the Puńsk parish church records 38 years old, living on the farm in the village Bujwiszki located in Puńsk commune, daughter of Szymon Pojawies, farmer living in the village Poszkinie located in Puńsk commune and Anna nee Wołyncewna. She presented death record of her husband Andrzej Staśkiewicz from Puńsk commune.

The parties who presented themselves demand that we begin the wedding ceremony arranged between them which banns were made in front of the doors of our community house, it is:

first on the 24th day of April
second on the 1st day of May

of the current year both at noon on Sundays of the current year.

We were not informed of any marriage obstacles.
Accepting the demand of the parties, after reading all the before mentioned papers and the sixth part of the Napoleonic Civil Code titled: About marriage, we asked the future husband and the future wife if they want to join themselves with each other in the union of marriage. When each of them separately asnwered to it that such is their will we proclaim in the name of the law that:

Wincenty Bielis and Regina Staśkiewicz are connected with each other by the bond of marriage of which we wrote a document in the presence of: Andrzej Bielis, 22 years old, groom's brother, Andrzej Sokołowski, 27 years old, farmer's son, both living in the village Nowiniki Mackowskie and Jan Pojawis, 24 years old, ride's brother, living in the village Oszkinie and Jakub Jankowski, 60 years old, farmer from the village Buraki, all from the Puńsk commune.
This act was read aloud to the present and signed by us, civil registar, the other persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

priest Mateusz Zaleski, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

i need to think about bride's mother maiden name. It looks like Wołyncewna....

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:34 pm      Post subject: My translation request birth record 1857 # 18

THANK YOU, Marcel and Stanislaw.
I truly appreciate your help with my translation. This helps me a lot!!

Helli
marksmt

Post Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:41 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you very much Marcel. I'll see what I can find online about the surname. I'm not familiar with that surname (just found it), so I don't know the male/female scenarios. Thanks for the translation!
Julien91

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:22 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello,

Can you please translate this document ?
I do understand it concern my grandfather (Jan Piszko, son of Mykolaj) and I guess is signed by the Sołtys of Packowice.

Thanks in advance ! Very Happy

IMG_20190721_0003r.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  459.97 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

IMG_20190721_0003r.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:04 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

Julien91 wrote:
Hello,

Can you please translate this document ?
I do understand it concern my grandfather (Jan Piszko, son of Mykolaj) and I guess is signed by the Sołtys of Packowice.

Thanks in advance ! Very Happy

Paćkowice, 8th day of February 1936

Attestation!

Gromada*** authority testifies that Jan Piszko, son of Mikołaj and Barbara Piszko, lived in Paćkowice and he went from Paćkowice to France 6 years ago. A single man, without criminal records so far.

Sokólski, Paćkowice village administrator, dated 8th day of February 1936

rubber stamp: gromada Paćkowice, village administrator, Miżyniec commune.

*** gromada: the term referred to a village organization which embraced all the inhabitants of a village and acted as a local authority, as well as overseeing tax payments

Julien91

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:46 am      Post subject:

Thanks a lot marcelproust ! Smile
marksmt

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:01 am      Post subject: 1813

I have the death record for Andrzej Staskiewicz from Punsk in 1813. His wife was Regina Pojawis and he lived in Buywiszki, if that info helps. Thanks in advance for a translation.

Last edited by marksmt on Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm      Post subject: Re: 1813

marksmt wrote:
I have the death record for Andrzej Staskiewicz from Punsk in 1813. His wife was Regina Pojawis and he lived in Buywiszki, if that info helps. Thanks in advance for a translation.

It happened on the 22nd day of July 1813 at 12 o'clock at noon. In front of Us, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Puńsk commune located in Łomża department, Sejny county and municipality, appeared Tomasz Staśkiewicz, 40 years old and Wincenty Staśkiewicz, 35 years old, both brothers of the deceased, living in the village Bujwiszki in Puńsk commune and they informed Us that on the 21st day of july of the current year, at 10 a.m. died Andrzej Staśkiewicz, 45 years old, farmers, husband of Regina nee Pojawis, 34 years old, farmer living in the house number 1 located in Bujwiszki, son of Marcin Staśkiewicz and Anna nee Milewska, both already late, former farmers in the village Bujwiszki.
This act was read to the declarants and signed by Us. Witnesses are illiterate.

priest Mateusz Zalewski, Puńsk parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

marksmt

Post Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:37 pm      Post subject: Thanks

Thank you Marcel for the Staskiewicz translation.
Helli

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:25 am      Post subject: D - Polish death record 1809 -Reichbach/Reichenbach?

Hi,
I found this death record for Elzbieta Reybach. I am trying to figure out if maybe the last name could be Reichenbach, since I have many Reichenbachs from Piotrkowek. I have several variations of that name. I would appreciate a translation.

Thank you for your help,

Helli

D-Elzbieta Reybach, Zyck 1809.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  477.26 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

D-Elzbieta Reybach, Zyck 1809.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:54 am      Post subject: Re: D - Polish death record 1809 -Reichbach/Reichenbach?

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I found this death record for Elzbieta Reybach. I am trying to figure out if maybe the last name could be Reichenbach, since I have many Reichenbachs from Piotrkowek. I have several variations of that name. I would appreciate a translation.

Thank you for your help,

Helli

Piotrkówek

It happened on the 28th day of September 1809 at 4 p.m. In front of Us, Zyck parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar of Zyck commune located in Gostynin county, Warsaw department, appeared: Gotfryd Gos, 28 years old and Jan Kamieński, 44 years old, both living in Piotrkówek and they informed that on the 27th day of September of the current year, at 4 p.m., in his house number 3, died Elżbieta Reybach, farmer, 27 years old, living in Piotrkówek.
This act was read to the declarants and signed by Us because the witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Paweł Górski, Zyck parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Helli

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:24 am      Post subject: Re: D - Polish death record 1809 - ReichbachReichenbach?

Marcel, thank you so much for your translation. I truly appreciate your help !! I will now try to figure out how she belongs to the Reichenbach's.
Helli
marksmt

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:36 am      Post subject: Death Translation

I have a death record for Jan Gryszkiewicz from Wilkopedzie (Punsk Parish) from about 1817. His wife was Regina Niewula (I believe that's the correct spelling). I would appreciate a translation, and thanks in advance.

Last edited by marksmt on Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 439, 440, 441 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 440 of 581

Jump to: