PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 447, 448, 449 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:25 am      Post subject: Re: polish marriage record translation help 2.

marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
hi i found this record of my grandfather (second marriage), and i am interested in any vital information in it (names, fathers name, places, childrens names, previous spouse, etc.)
the link:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/4/skan/full/b3gEScGGb_KFG1a7oXA2SQ
akt no: 21
---
also there is a marriage ban for him here in akt no, 41
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/4/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA
many thanks
zise

I'm working on it.

THANKS
LuAnn

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:46 am      Post subject: Need help with translation of marriage record

I need some help with the translation of this marriage record from Biała Podlaska. I tried using the guidelines but I'm still not having any luck. I don't even recognize their names Sad Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Marr - Kapszukiewicz, Franz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  622 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marr - Kapszukiewicz, Franz.jpg

LuAnn

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:04 am      Post subject: Birth Record

I'm trying my hand at translating this birth record. It's record #62. Can someone tell me if I have the date correct. I think he was born on 13 Jul 1853.

Birth - Kapszukiewicz, Franciszek.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  275.97 KB

Birth - Kapszukiewicz, Franciszek.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:19 am      Post subject: Re: Need help with translation of marriage record

LuAnn wrote:
I need some help with the translation of this marriage record from Biała Podlaska. I tried using the guidelines but I'm still not having any luck. I don't even recognize their names Sad Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Nr 2
Biała

Franciszek Kapszukiewicz
with
Wiktoria Serafinowicz

It happened in the town Biała on the 19th day of January 1875, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Radolański, 55 years old and Józef Balicki, 50 years old, Biała town citizens, there was concluded on this day religious marriage between:

Franciszek Kapszukiewicz, 21 years old, a single man, born and living with his parents in Biała town, son of spouses: Piotr Kapszukiewicz and Józefa Kapszukiewicz nee Kroszczyńska, Biała town citizens

and

Wiktoria Serafinowicz, 18 years old, a miss, born and living with her parents in Biała town, daughter of spouses: living Michał Serafinowicz and late Anna Serafinowicz nee Czajnowska, Biała town citizens.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage in front of the people gathered at Holy Mass on: 5th, 12th and 19th day of January of the current year.

Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Religious ......

the end is on the next page.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:02 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

LuAnn wrote:
I'm trying my hand at translating this birth record. It's record #62. Can someone tell me if I have the date correct. I think he was born on 13 Jul 1853.

It happened in Biała town on the 31st day of July 1853, at 7 p.m.
Appeared Piotr Kapszukiewicz, farmer, living in Biała town, 23 years old, in the presence of Jan Grzewacki, postman, 44 years old and Jacenty Chłostoski, farmer, 41 years old, both living in Biała town and presented Us a male child, born in Biała town on the 29th day of July of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon, with his wife Józefa nee Kroszczyńska, 23 years old.
At The Holy Baptism and Confirmation rites, held today in Eastern church tradition, the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Grzewacki and Franciszka Chłostoska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us because the child's father and witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Semeon Kozłowski, basilian monk.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Extracting of Data From Docs Received From Archives

Henry M. Deskewies wrote:
Attached are (2) requests for data extractions. This is not request for an entire document translation, although reading the doucments will be necessary.

Please let me know if my request format is appropriate.

Henry M. Deskewies

Gutkowska Julianna Wiktoria baptism

Rypin

It happened in Rypin town on the 26th day of July 1863, at 4 p.m. Appeared Piotr Gutkowski, cooper living in Rypin, 24 years old, in the presence of Jakub Baniecki, shoemaker from Rypin, 50 years old and Jan Tuchalski, church servant from Prebenda*, 76 years old and presented Us a female child, born in Rypin on the 20th day of July of the current year, at 3 p.m. with his wife Julia nee Wawrowska, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Marceli de la Grange, the child was given the names Julia Wiktoria, and the godparents were: aforementioned Jakub Baniecki and Katarzyna Gutkowska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses and signed by Us and the first of the witnesses, the other witness is illiterate.

P. Gutkowski
J. Baniecki
Priest Marceli de la Grange, Rypin parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

Prebenda: an ecclesiastical benefice. Kind of property or income owned by a church.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zieliński Michał baptism

Rusinowo

It happened in Rypin town on the 4th day of September 1859, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Stanisław Rzymowski, shepherd living in Rusinowo, 35 years old, in the presence of Maciej Woskiewicz, 40 years old and Jan Zieliński, 28 years old, manor-house servants living in Rusinowo, and presented Us a male child, born in Rusinowo on the 2nd day of September of the current year, at 10 p.m., with his wife Marianna nee Zielińska???, 35 years old.

At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Marceli de la Grange, the child was given the name Michał, and the godparents were: Franciszek Zuchliński and Marianna Zymowska.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed by Us

Priest Marceli de la Grange, Rypin parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deskiewicz Konstanty baptism

Act 16.
Korabniki.

It happened in Włocławek on the 15th day of January 1854, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Deskiewicz, farmer, 35 years old, in the presence of his brother Jan Deskiewicz, 23 years old and Franciszek Rejmanowski, 77 years old, and presented Us a male child, born on the 31st day of December 1853, at 9 p.m. with his wife Marianna nee Agacka, 32 years old.

At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Konstanty, and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Deskiewicz and Marianna Bie..adzińska.

This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and signed by Us.

Priest Szymon Nowakowski, Włocławek's parish parson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1700s_Gutkowska.pdf - there is no Gutkowska surname in this baptism index.

zise

Post Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:36 am      Post subject:

hi

meanwhile ifound a record in connection to the one you translated (https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=45799#45799) of: MORDKOWICZ Jankiel

it looks to be a birth record:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/9/skan/full/TwcDQhCSiq4f-ecs4zal7A
akt no, 108

i would like to know names plasec etc.

with great aprreciation
zise

MORDKOWICZ, birth cert, akt 108 1817.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  439.08 KB

MORDKOWICZ, birth cert, akt 108 1817.jpg

zise

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:48 am      Post subject:

zise wrote:
hi

meanwhile ifound a record in connection to the one you translated (https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=45799#45799) of: MORDKOWICZ Jankiel

akt no, 108

with great aprreciation
zise

HI

can someone plaes translate this record?

it can help me very much!

thanks in advance
Zise
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 am      Post subject:

zise wrote:
zise wrote:
hi

akt no, 108

with great aprreciation
zise

HI

can someone plaes translate this record?

it can help me very much!

thanks in advance
Zise

Nr 108
Izrael Abraham Mordkowicz

It happened on the 1st day of September 1817. If front of Us, Kozienice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar, appeared: Ankiel Mordkowicz, 20 years old, shop-keeper from Kozienice and presented Us a male child, born yesterday in his house number 151, at night, at 11 p.m. and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Frymet nee Nahman, 28 years old and his wish is to name this child Izrael Abraham.
We wrote down this act in the presence of Kiszel Abrahamowicz and Kielman Majorowicz, shop-keeper, both of age from Kozienice.
We read aloud this act clearly and it was signed by Us and the present.

Priest Józef Baranowski, Kozienice parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

zise

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:00 am      Post subject: is this the same person?

thanks for your fast translation!

is this the same person (Ankiel Mordkowicz) as in this record?
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/15/skan/full/gwkU32MOfUJvSUuXXtGtjA
akt no, 96

if yes, what names, children, and places appear in it?

also i found a record that looks to me like his mothers second marriage:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/15/skan/full/H2ICSJxBfaTBRsClmKt2hQ
akt no, 1
what does it say? (can you read the erased words?)

thanks a lot
zise

marriage cert, brajndla , akt 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.1 MB

marriage cert, brajndla , akt 1.jpg

akt 96, death cert, mortkowicz ankiel.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  293.14 KB

akt 96, death cert, mortkowicz ankiel.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:14 am      Post subject: Re: is this the same person?

zise wrote:

akt no, 96

akt no, 1

thanks a lot
zise

Nr 96
Mortkowicz Hankiel

It happened on the 25th day of August 1823. Appeared Lejbus Mośkowicz, merchant and Sznul Judkowicz, teacher, both of age and they declared that yesterday, at 10 p.m., in the house number 151, died Mortkowicz Hankiel, 25 years old, married.
We wrote this death act which was signed by aforementioned witnesses and Us.
On behalf of the parish parson priest Józef Baranowski, Kozienice parish Civil registrar: Kozienice prebend priest Karol Drozdowski's signature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some names are written differently in the margin and differently in the body of the document.
Besides, in the indext of the marriages it is written: Wulwowicz Lachter Icek and Mortkowa z Icków.
Attachments to this marriage act would be helpful. they are stored in Radom State Archive.

Right marigin:
Nr 1
Lachter icek, son of Wolf and Brajndla Motek, daughter of Icek.

attachment numer 1
attachment number 2

It happened on the 12th day of January 1823. In front of Us, Kozienice parish parson and Civil Registrar located in Kozienice county in Sandomierskie voivodeship, appeared on their own will the parties who want to get married, after two banns of marriage that were announced on: 5th and 12th days of the current month (deleted words are: on the 22nd and 29th days of December of the previous year), it is:

Icek Lachter, son of Wolf, widower, shop-keeper from Kozienice, according to the attached affidavit of birth: 57 years old, son of late parents: Wolf (son of Mośko) and Bajla (daughter of Zejlik)

and

Brajndla daughter of Icek, Motkowa (wife of Motek??? or maybe motek was her maiden name????), widow from Kozienice living in the house number 67, daughter of late parents: Icek (son of Szlama) and Gitla (daughter of Mośko/or Mosiek).

By this act, the parties are joined in the marriage union, under the law, which was wrote down in the presence of: Jadko Elowicz Rajsengerg, tailor, Chaim Zelmanowicz, capmaker, Gabriel Lewkowicz, capmaker and Abraham mośkowicz, tailor, all of the from kozienice, all of age.
This act was read loud and clear and signed by the newlyweds, witnesses and us.

Priest Hózef Baranowski, Kozienice parish parson.

JoeSchroeder

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:57 pm      Post subject: Zielinski birth

Hello

Would it be possible to translate this document showing the birth of my great x 3 grandfather in 1833? Thank you.

/Joe

Jan Zielinski born 1833 in Radzanow, Mazowieckie, Poland.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  267.11 KB

Jan Zielinski born 1833 in Radzanow, Mazowieckie, Poland.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:19 pm      Post subject: Re: Zielinski birth

JoeSchroeder wrote:
Hello

Would it be possible to translate this document showing the birth of my great x 3 grandfather in 1833? Thank you.

/Joe

Im working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:14 am      Post subject: Re: is this the same person?

zise wrote:

akt no, 96

akt no, 1

thanks a lot
zise

Nr 96
Mortkowicz Hankiel

It happened on the 25th day of August 1823. Appeared Lejbus Mośkowicz, merchant and Sznul Judkowicz, teacher, both of age and they declared that yesterday, at 10 p.m., in the house number 151, died Mortkowicz Hankiel, 25 years old, married.
We wrote this death act which was signed by aforementioned witnesses and Us.
On behalf of the parish parson priest Józef Baranowski, Kozienice parish Civil registrar: Kozienice prebend priest Karol Drozdowski's signature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

some names are written differently in the margin and differently in the body of the document.
Besides, in the indext of the marriages it is written: Wulwowicz Lachter Icek and Mortkowa z Icków.
Attachments to this marriage act would be helpful. they are stored in Radom State Archive.

Right marigin:
Nr 1

attachment numer 1
attachment number 2

It happened on the 12th day of January 1823. In front of Us, Kozienice parish parson and Civil Registrar located in Kozienice county in Sandomierskie voivodeship, appeared on their own will the parties who want to get married, after two banns of marriage that were announced on: 5th and 12th days of the current month (deleted words are: on the 22nd and 29th days of December of the previous year), it is:

Icek Lachter, son of Wolf, widower, shop-keeper from Kozienice, according to the attached affidavit of birth: 57 years old, son of late parents: Wolf (son of Mośko) and Bajla (daughter of Zejlik)

and

Brajndla daughter of Icek, Motkowa (wife of Motek??? or maybe motek was her maiden name????), widow from Kozienice living in the house number 67, daughter of late parents: Icek (son of Szlama) and Gitla (daughter of Mośko/or Mosiek).

By this act, the parties are joined in the marriage union, under the law, which was wrote down in the presence of: Jadko Elowicz Rajsengerg, tailor, Chaim Zelmanowicz, capmaker, Gabriel Lewkowicz, capmaker and Abraham mośkowicz, tailor, all of the from kozienice, all of age.
This act was read loud and clear and signed by the newlyweds, witnesses and us.

Priest Hózef Baranowski, Kozienice parish parson.

zise

Post Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:33 am      Post subject: Re: is this the same person?

marcelproust wrote:

Right marigin:
Nr 1

attachment numer 1
attachment number 2

thanks alot!

how can i get it from the radom archive'
what information should i provdie?
is the link to thid document enough?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 447, 448, 449 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 448 of 580

Jump to: