PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 455, 456, 457 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:03 pm      Post subject: Polish record translations

Thanks for translating these records.

Jan Szmyt_D_Lipno_1838.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  537.41 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jan Szmyt_D_Lipno_1838.jpeg

Paulina_Bruckmann_B_Osiek_1853.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  514.84 KB

Paulina_Bruckmann_B_Osiek_1853.jpeg

Walerya Bruckmann_D_1864_Ossowka.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  312.93 KB

Walerya Bruckmann_D_1864_Ossowka.jpeg

Friendlyman

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:24 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Please

Yes Sophia,
Thank you.
It looks like it was written by different people. Some pages are clearer then others.
Have a good day,
Jack

Sophia wrote:
Friendlyman wrote:
Hi,

Thank you to all that helped me with this.
I just realized that it was done. for some reason I didn't receive a notification email.

I have one more attachment below please

Thank you all and HAPPY NEW YEAR.
JACK

Friendlyman wrote:
Good Afternoon,

Can someone please write out the first name of Engel
And the family name below the parents name.

Thank you in advance,
Jack

Happy New Year, Jack!
In this attachment, it says "nauczyciel zyd". So, a jewish teacher.
I think the difficult part here is for you to recognize the letter "a" and realize that it is a little disconnected at its top - - if you don't recognize that, then you'd think the first letter of the word was M when in fact it is N. Does this help?
Best,
Sophia

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

Halkamm wrote:
Thanks for translating these records.

Wildno

It happened in Lipno on the 22nd day of January 1838, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Frdyderyk Streloch, 35 years old and jan Szmyt, 25 years old, farmers living in Budy Wildno and they declared that yesterday , at 10 p.m. died in Wildno Jan Szmyt, 15 days old, son of Jan and karolina, spouses Szmyt.
After eye belief about the said child this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Karol Pastenaci.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nr 90
Trutowo

It happened in rumunki Wola on the 5th/17th day of May 1853, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Antoni Brückmann, miller from Trutowo, 45 years old, in the presence of Michał Gorning, farmer from Krzywylas, 58 years old and August Kassor, miller from Świedziebnia, 40 years old and presented Us a female child, born in Trutowo on the 15th/27th day of April of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon with his wife Karolina nee Szczepanowska, 35 years old.
At The Holy baptism, held today, delayed due to the child's mother weakness, the child was given the names Paulina Franciszka and the godparents were: aforementioned witnesses and Marianna Rutkowska nee Brzyska from Niedźwiedź and Krystyna Gorning nee Hirzchel from Krzywylas.
this act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate.

Priest Henryk Tochtermann.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nr 228
Trutowo

It happened in Ossówka on the 11th day of November 1864, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Ludwik Brueckmann, miller from Trutowo, 49 years old and Krystian Rossol, farmer from Wawrzonkowo, 42 years old and they declared that yesterday died in Trutowo, at 2 a.m. Waleria Józefa Brueckmann. She was born in Trutowo with the first declarant and his wife karolina nee Szcepanowska. She lived with her parents. She died at the age of 7 years.
After eye belief about the said death this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest henryk Tochtermann.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Mhimy

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:45 pm      Post subject: Need help with translation and handwriting

I am trying to figure out who the parents are of Ester Henie Knop on this birth record of her son Schloma Hersch. She is my great-great grandmother and she married Moses Yosel Knop. It seems to me Ester's parents are Salamon and _____ (Melamed?) but I cannot deciper the handwriting. Also I would like to get a translation of the two paragraphs i included in the closeup image. I know they were residing in Bolszowce, Poland (Galicia) but I don't understand the other Polish words. Thank you.

CLOSEUP SCHLOMA HERSCH KNOP.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  336.63 KB

CLOSEUP SCHLOMA HERSCH KNOP.png

SCHLOMA HERSCH KNOP BIRTH RECORD.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.98 MB

SCHLOMA HERSCH KNOP BIRTH RECORD.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2020 6:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Need help with translation and handwriting

Mhimy wrote:
I am trying to figure out who the parents are of Ester Henie Knop on this birth record of her son Schloma Hersch. She is my great-great grandmother and she married Moses Yosel Knop. It seems to me Ester's parents are Salamon and _____ (Melamed?) but I cannot deciper the handwriting. Also I would like to get a translation of the two paragraphs i included in the closeup image. I know they were residing in Bolszowce, Poland (Galicia) but I don't understand the other Polish words. Thank you.

this document is written in German. you should put your request in the German translations section here:
https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3263

Kurt1322

Replies: 66

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:11 pm      Post subject: Death Record Help

Could someone please help me with the full translation of this death record? I would appreciate the full translation because I am using this as a template for future translations. I had to attach as two images because they were on different pages. I would appreciate this very much.

Thank you,

Kurt

1811-Death part 1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  383.39 KB

1811-Death part 1.jpg

1811-Death part 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  505.81 KB

1811-Death part 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record Help

Kurt1322 wrote:
Could someone please help me with the full translation of this death record? I would appreciate the full translation because I am using this as a template for future translations. I had to attach as two images because they were on different pages. I would appreciate this very much.

Thank you,

Kurt

Kaliszany

It happened on the 21st day of July 1812, at 1 p.m.
In front of Us, Civil Registrar, appeared in person Wojciech Szelter, farmhand, serving in Kaliszany to a farmer Jóżef N., and he declared that on the 20th day of the current month, at 2 a.m., his 7 years old male child died, whos name was Michał. The child died in Wojciech's house, at a number he coudn't tell. Child's mother: Marianna nee Skrętna, 36 years old.
Witnesses: Stanisław Kostecki, eschevin (alderman???) from Kaliszany, 36 years old and Szymon Kostecki, farmer from Kaliszany, 32 years old.
This act was written down and read to the illiterate witnesses.
The child was burried on the 22nd day of July in the cemetery in Żoń.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marywegner212

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:12 pm      Post subject: Translation

Could someone please help by translating the birth records below? I have attached 2, as I don’t know which one is the correct person, as I cannot figure out/translate to see the birth date. Thank you in advance for your help!

5FA2B7AF-5583-4D98-87FA-AE78BA738890.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.04 MB

5FA2B7AF-5583-4D98-87FA-AE78BA738890.jpeg

BBD9B78F-D3EE-4C34-917A-2570757CA160.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.34 MB

BBD9B78F-D3EE-4C34-917A-2570757CA160.jpeg

Mary
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

Marywegner212 wrote:
Could someone please help by translating the birth records below? I have attached 2, as I don’t know which one is the correct person, as I cannot figure out/translate to see the birth date. Thank you in advance for your help!

village Mierzyce

It happened in the village Mierzyce on the 20th day of April 1862, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jan Duszyński, zagrodnik*** living in Mierzyce, 28 years old, in the presence of Jakub Wojcik, 42 years old and Łukasz Stoparek, 28 years old, both zagrodnik's living in Mierzyce and presented Us a male child, born in Mierzyce on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 8 p.m. with his wife Barbara nee Stacherska, 29 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Wojciech and the godparents were: aforementioned Jakub Wojcik and Franciszka Stoparek from Mierzyce.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Ignacy Piotr Bolewski, Mierzyce parish parson.

***zagrodnik: a cottager cultivating a garden or a small field enclosed by hedges.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

village Mierzyce

It happened in the village Mierzyce on the 19th day of March 1861, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Wojciech Duszyński, zagrodnik*** living in Mierzyce, 24 years old, in the presence of Tomasz Szczypczyński, zagrodnik from Toporów, 33 years old and Wojciech Duszyński, zagrodnik from Mierzyce, 48 years old and presented Us a female child, born in Mierzyce on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 1 p.m. with his wife Magdalena nee Caban, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józefa and the godparents were: aforementioned Tomasz Szczypczyński and Katarzyna Duszyńska, child's grandmother from Mierzyce.
This act was read to the illiterate declarant and witnesses and signed only by Us.

Priest Ignacy Piotr Bolewski, Mierzyce parish parson.

***zagrodnik: a cottager cultivating a garden or a small field enclosed by hedges.

Friendlyman

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:09 pm      Post subject: Translation Please

Can anyone please translate these Occupation for me.
Thank you in advance,
Jack

OCC.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  OCC.pdf
 Filesize:  15.1 KB
 Downloaded:  191 Time(s)

OCC 2.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  OCC 2.pdf
 Filesize:  10.81 KB
 Downloaded:  190 Time(s)

OCC 3.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  OCC 3.pdf
 Filesize:  9.69 KB
 Downloaded:  186 Time(s)

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:39 pm      Post subject: Transcription Help Request

I am unable to decipher the highlighted text in the attached. Can I get some help?

Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.02 KB

Untitled.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:57 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Please

Friendlyman wrote:
Thank you in advance,
Jack

occ.pdf

peddler
female embroiderer

-------------------------
occ2.pdf

parents' dependant

occ3.pdf

parents' dependant

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help Request

treich wrote:
I am unable to decipher the highlighted text in the attached. Can I get some help?

...umiejącym...[pisać nie umiejącym]: unable to write, illiterate

....Urzędnik Stanu ...[Urzędnik Stany cywilnego]: Civil Registrar

Friendlyman

Post Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Please

Thank you,

I guess the hand writing was different. It looked different than usual.

marcelproust wrote:
Friendlyman wrote:
Thank you in advance,
Jack

occ.pdf

peddler
female embroiderer

occ2.pdf

parents' dependant

occ3.pdf

parents' dependant

Mhimy

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:12 am      Post subject: Death record - Mania Melamed

Please help me with the translation of the information on Mania Melamed. I have provided the full page record and the closeup for your examination. Thank you in advance!

mania melamed death record closeup.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  227.88 KB

mania melamed death record closeup.png

mania melamed death record.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  315.67 KB

mania melamed death record.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 455, 456, 457 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 456 of 580

Jump to: