PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 458, 459, 460 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:28 pm      Post subject: D-Michal Kryger 1862 # 26

Hi,
I would appreciate a translation for a death record for Michal Kryger.

In advance, thank you very much.

Helli

D-Michal Kryger 1862 # 26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  321.24 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

D-Michal Kryger 1862 # 26.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:31 pm      Post subject: Re: D-Michal Kryger 1862 # 26

Helli wrote:
Hi,
I would appreciate a translation for a death record for Michal Kryger.

In advance, thank you very much.

Helli

Nr 26
Dębinki

It happened in Nasielsk on the 4th/16th day of February 1862, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Henryk Kryger, farmer from Winniki 29 years old and Jan Senf?, farmer from Dębinki, 42 years old and they declared that yesterday, at 4 a.m. died in Dębinki Michał Kryger, farmer who lived in Dębinki, 19 years old, son of late farmer from G...(can not read the place name...it looks like Groblewo) Ludwik and his late wife Karolina, spouses Krygier. He was childless. He left his wife Krystyna nee Gryger.
After eye belief about Michał Krygier death this act was read to the illiterate declarants and signed.

Pastor's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 6:24 pm      Post subject: Re: marriage Antoni Samelko translation

adamsam wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
adamsam wrote:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/133/0/1/3/skan/full/t0n9Ng-H1mMfsxej3Bu_sw

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/133/0/1/3/skan/full/TDq-ZPkV34DdrvisxIldFA

1823 2 Antoni Samełka Sylwester, Marianna Arciszewska Marianna Trzonkowska Wojciech, Anna Żebrowska Grabowo Remarks: brat stryj. Wawrzyniec Samełka brat wuj. Stanisław Tarnacki stryjowie Józef Trzonkowski i Maciej Trzonkowski
Place: Ciemianka i Ławsk Miejsce przechowywania ksiąg:
Archiwum Parafialne Indeks dodał: igoriosso

I am hoping this scan matches and I can get a translation as Antoni Samelka would be my 3x great grandfather. It has been a long and tedious search and would be an great addition to my family histoy.

this scans refer to death certificates.

I am sorry for the confusion, but I believe I know I copied the wrong link. I am attaching a copy the document and hope that it helps.

It is still the wrong document.

Attached is the document I was referring to for the marriage of Antoni Samelka(o) and Marianna Trozonkowska. this is the right one and I want to thank you for all your patience and understanding. I am sorry for submitting the wrong documents and my ignorance of the Polish language. I will be more diligent in the future.

I need the link to this marriage record. You sent the first page only.

zise

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 am      Post subject: polish translation help

hi

can someone please translate it?
# 1
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/186/0/1/10/str/1/2/15/a2i-Ok6GjJqdeljGrlRrOQ/#tabSkany
# 2
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/186/0/1/13/str/1/1/50/mBfJtQih5RNsx4j6UahWQw/#tabSkany

thanks
zise

JAKUBOWICZ  izrael 1837 - akt 90.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.91 MB

JAKUBOWICZ  izrael 1837 - akt 90.jpg

mortkowisz izral 1834 - akt 91.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.77 MB

mortkowisz izral 1834 - akt 91.jpg

zise

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:35 am      Post subject: i left out 1

# 3
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/144/0/1/9/skan/full/cyUIaCR5hnIYpHi6ovsg_Q

thanks
zise

izraelowicz szlama 1817 - akta 61.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  706.97 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:09 am      Post subject: Re: polish translation help

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:41 pm      Post subject: Translation D Michal Kryger 1862 # 26

Hi Marcel,

thank you very much !!!!!!

Helli
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:11 pm      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:
Marcel, you translated this in a document for me:

He lived in Dębowiec and died in Dębowiec - according to the death certificate extracted on the 25th day of the current month and year, from Strzyżewo parish church book.

He died prior to 1811.....Do you know if the records are online and if they are where? Familysearch?

You should ask State Archives if there are so called allegata documents for this marriage record. The said death certificate should be attached.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:01 pm      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:
Looking for translation of this marriage (it's a long one, i'll send donation)

Vincent Badoski and Marianna Lewandowski 1815

Thanks as always

It happened on the 5th day of November 1815.
In front of Us, Gniezno fara parish church parson, serving as Civil Registrar for Gniezno commune located in Gniezno county in Poznań department, appeared:
sławetni*:

Wincenty Badowski, a young man, potter, according to the birth certificate extraxted on the 2nd day of the current month and year from Gniezno fara church: 21 years old, living in Gniezno in Grzybowo**, working at potter master's Marchlewski. He appeared in the presence of his father: sławetny Kacper Badowski, fisher, living in Gniezno Grzybowo and his mother Klara Badowska

and

Marianna Lewandowska, a miss, according to the birth certificate extraxted on the 1st day of the current month and year from Gniezno fara church: 19 years old years old, living in her parents' house. She appeared in the presence of her stepfather: sławetny Ignacy Sulinowski, organist in the Gniezno Saint Michael church, living in Gniezno Węgielniki**. Bride's father Marcin Lewandowski died which was confirmed by the death certificate extracted on the 1st day of the current month and year from Gniezno fara church books. She appared also in the presence of her mother sławetna: Bibianna nee Sieraszewska, first marriage surname: Lewandowska, second marriage surname: Sulinowska.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is:, the first one of the 22nd and the second on the 29th day of the October of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

sławetny Wincenty Badowski, a young man and Marianna Lewandowska, a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of sławetni: Andrzej Jakubowski, fisher, 68 years old, Marcin Wysocki, fisher, 34 years old, both living in Gniezno Grzybowo, as well as Franciszek Nowicki, blacksmith master, 46 years old, living in Gniezno wójtostwo*** and Józef Wlekliński, potter master, 38 years old, living in Gniezno.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, and signed by Us and Ignacy Sulinowski because the other aforementioned are illiterate.

Priest Maciej Dutkiewicz, Gniezno fara parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

--------

*sławetni: *sławetni: plural form of the word sławetny/sławetna [sławetny: male, sławetna: female]. Term used to describe a middle-class craftsman.
**Gniezno, Węgielniki: old settlements, parts of the town Gniezno
***wójtowstwo: an estate owned by the commune head, which was created as a result of the location of a city or village under German law.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 am      Post subject: Re: polish translation help

zise wrote:
hi

can someone please translate it?
# 1
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/186/0/1/10/str/1/2/15/a2i-Ok6GjJqdeljGrlRrOQ/#tabSkany
# 2
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/186/0/1/13/str/1/1/50/mBfJtQih5RNsx4j6UahWQw/#tabSkany

thanks
zise

wrong links and images

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 am      Post subject: marriage Antoni Samelko translation

Lets try this again, the documents do not have a direct link as best as I can determine as they have to be viewed at a LDS center. I have been doing this as third party and copies of the documents are sent to me. Attached are the two parts of the Samelko - Trzonkowska marriage 1823 and also found the document of his son Kazmierz Samelko - Skrodzka Act 24 dated 1853. Please translate the documents.

A donation has been sent to your e mail address thru paypal. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Marriage Kazmierez Samelko-.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  937.27 KB

Marriage Kazmierez Samelko-.jpg

Marriage2 Antoni Samelko 1823.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  821.57 KB

Marriage2 Antoni Samelko 1823.jpg

Marriage1 Antoni Samelko 1823.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  841.59 KB

Marriage1 Antoni Samelko 1823.jpg

zise

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 pm      Post subject: Re: polish translation help

[quote="marcelproust"]
zise wrote:
hi

wrong links and images

Sorry, my mistake
here it is again (I hope this time its the right one..)

# 1
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/186/0/1/10/skan/full/Nc6Hu6pUxXKdRWHPcla-uw
# 2
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/58/186/0/1/13/skan/full/Y4rnnRpCeQMEEx3Q4npSXw
# 3

Description:
 Filesize:  706.97 KB

mortkowisz izral 1834 - akt 91 (3).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  724.89 KB

mortkowisz izral 1834 - akt 91 (3).jpg

JAKUBOWICZ  izrael 1837 - akt 70 (1).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  677.7 KB

JAKUBOWICZ  izrael 1837 - akt 70 (1).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:23 pm      Post subject: Re: polish translation help

[quote="zise"]
marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
hi

wrong links and images

Sorry, my mistake

# 1
# 2
# 3

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:19 pm      Post subject: Re: i left out 1

zise wrote:
# 3

thanks
zise

Izraelowicz Szlama

It happened on the 29th day of June 1817. In front of Us, Kozienice parish parson, Civil Registrar, appeared Mochaim Leybus and Abraham Lewkowicz, both from Kozienice, teachers, of age, and they declared that on the 27th day of the current month and year, at 11 p.m., died in the house number 69 Szlama Izraelowicz, 70 years old, married, innkeeper.
This act was written and signed by Us and witnesses.

Priest Baranowski, Kozienice parish parson, Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:38 pm      Post subject: Re: polish translation help

[quote="zise"]
marcelproust wrote:
zise wrote:
hi

wrong links and images

Sorry, my mistake

# 1
# 2
# 3

Izraelowicz Szlama

It happened on the 29th day of June 1817. In front of Us, Kozienice parish parson, Civil Registrar, appeared Mochaim Leybus and Abraham Lewkowicz, both from Kozienice, teachers, of age, and they declared that on the 27th day of the current month and year, at 11 p.m., died in the house number 69 Szlama Izraelowicz, 70 years old, married, innkeeper.
This act was written and signed by Us and witnesses.

Priest Baranowski, Kozienice parish parson, Civil Registrar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

It happened in Kozienice town on the 30th day of November 1834, at 3 p.m.
Appeared old covenant jew Leybuś Majerowicz, teacher, 50 years old and Moszek Abramowicz Gicler, coachman, 36 years old, both living in Kozienice and they declared that on the 29th day of the current month, at 5 a.m. died Izrael Herszkowicz, servant, living in manorial part of Kozienice town, 20 years old, son of Herszek and Hana, spouses Mortkowicz, brickmakers from Kozienice.
He left his parents in Kozienice.
After eye belief about Izrael Herszkowicz death this act was read to the declarants, of which the first one is the owner of the house where the deceased died and the second is deceased's neighbour, and signed by them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

It happened in Kozienice town on the 16th day of September 1837.
Appeared old covenant jew Pinkus Zendlowicz, cap maker, 27 years old and Abram Żurek, innkeeper, 54 years old, both living in Kozienice and they declared that on the 15th day of the current month died old covenant jew Izrael Jakubowicz, ropemaker apprentice, 15 years old, son of unknown parents. He left no one (no wife and children).
After eye belief about Izrael Jakubowicz death this act was read to the declarants and signed by them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 458, 459, 460 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 459 of 581

Jump to: