PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 465, 466, 467 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4187

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:03 pm      Post subject: Re: Décès Adam FOLENTARSKI

Poucinette wrote:
Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte 5 du décès de Adam FOLENTARSKI ET POUR VOTRE AIDE;

Cordialement

Patricia

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1849&kt=3&plik=003-006.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1697&y=192

Nr 5
Działoszyn

It happened in Działoszyn on the 14th January 1849, at 3 p.m.

Witnesses: Antoni Drabowicz, 60 years old and Łukasz Trzeciakiewicz, 56 years old, both townsmans, farmers living in Działoszyn

information about the deceased: died on 12th day of the current month, at 5 p.m.
Adam Foltarski, daylabourer, 40 years old, who lived in Działoszyn
Son of late Tomasz Foltarski and living in Działoszyn Ewa Foltarska nee Kempińska.

He left his wife: Marianna nee Pokrzywińska

Priest Wojciech Szymański, parson of Działoszyn parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:12 pm      Post subject: Re: Décès Augustin Pokrzywinska

Poucinette wrote:
Bonjour,

Merci pour votre aide et pour la traduction de l'acte 35 du décès de Augustin POKRZYWINSKI;

Bon après-midi

Cordialement

Patricia

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1702d&sy=1852&kt=3&plik=029-036.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1560&y=1069

village Jutroszew

It happened in the village Tuszynek Duchowny on the 22nd may/3rd June 1852, at 3 p.m.
Witnesses: Józef Buda, 28 years old, Tadeusz kuśmierz, 40 years old, both farmers from the village Jutroszew

information about the deceased: died on the 21st May/2nd June of the current year, at 6 a.m., in Jutroszew: Augustyn Pokrzywa, peasant, tenant, son of unknown parents, 58 years old

Priest Józef Piotrowski, parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:25 pm      Post subject: Re: Mariage Adam FOLSTARSKI et Maryanna POKRZYWIANSKA

Poucinette wrote:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1829&kt=2&plik=005-006.jpg#zoom=2.5&x=96&y=161

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte 5 qui doit être celui de Adam FOLTARSKI et Maryanna POKEZYWIANSKA.

Bon après-midi

Cordialement

Patricia

Działoszyn

Działoszyn town, 26th January 1829, at 5 p.m.

witnesses: Augustyn Śmigielski, daylabourer, 30 years old, living in Działoszyn, groom's 1st cousin,
and Maciej Pokrzywiński, shoemaker master, 28 years old, living in Działoszyn, bride's uncle

religious marriage between:

Adam Folterski, a young man, 19 years and 1 month old, shoemaker journeyman, born and living in Działoszyn town, son of spouses: Franciszek Foltarski, shoemaker master and Ewa Foltarska nee Kempińska, both living in Działoszyn

and

Marianna Pokrzywińska, a miss, daughter of daylabourer Jadwiga Pokrzywińska, living in Działoszyn, 21 years and 9 months old, born in Działoszyn, living with her mother in Działoszyn

3 banns of marriage: 4th, 11th and 18th January of the current year announced in Działoszyn parish church.

groom's parents and bride's mother gave oral permission to this marriage

Act of Respect was made by the bride for her mother.
There were no obstacles to this marriage
No prenuptial agreement was made

Act was signed by the priest and Maciej Pokrzywiński

Priest Wojciech Szymański, parson of the parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Mariage Walenty KEMPINSKI et Jadwiga ZALEJSKA

Poucinette wrote:
Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction et votre aide.

Acte 26

Second mariage ?

Bon après-midi

Cordialement

Patricia

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1853&kt=2&plik=026-027.jpg#zoom=2.5&x=57&y=232

Działoszyn

Działoszyn town, 6th June 1853, at 9 a.m.

witnesses: Józef Gawłowski, 50 years old, Wojciech Kempiński, 40 years old, both townsmans, farmers, living in Działoszyn town

marriage between:

Walenty Kempiński, townsman, farmer, living in Działoszyn, son of late spouses: Wojciech Kepmiński and Franciszka Kempińska nee Szwedowska, 34 years old, widower after his 1st wife Magdalena Kempińska nee Morawiec who died on the 3rd August 1852

and

Jadwiga Zalejska nee Kurowska, daughter of late spouses: Michał Kurowski and Ewa Kurowska nee Jaskuła, 35 years old, born in Działoszyn, towmnsman, living in Działoszyn, widow after her 1st husband Grzegorz Zalejski, who died on the 2nd August 1852

3 banns of marriage: 17th and 24th April and 1st May of the current year announced in Działoszyn parish.

Newlyweds did not make prenuptial agreement.

Priest Dembiński, administrator of Działoszyn parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Acte de mariage de Gregorz LESCEZYNSKI et Jadwiga KUROWS

Poucinette wrote:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1836&kt=2&plik=030-034.jpg#zoom=2.25&x=1194&y=728

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte 32 du mariage de Jadwiga BUROWSKA et de Gregorz LESCEZYNSKI.

Bon après-midi

Cordialement

Patricia

32 Działoszyn

Działoszyn town, 24th October 1836, at 6 p.m.

witnesses: Wincenty Neszperowski, 37 years old, groom's neighbour, and Mikołaj Kurowski, 40 years old, bride's brother, both farmers living in Działoszyn town

marriage between:

Grzegorz Leszczyński, farmer, living in Działoszyn town, born in Działoszyn town, son of late spouses: Wincenty and Katarzyna, 38 years and 7 months old, widower after his 1st wife Regina nee Gorna who died on the 5th June 1834 (according to the death record feom Działoszyn parish)

and

Jadwiga Kurowska, a miss, daughter of late spouses: Mikołaj and Ewa nee Jaskulska, 22 years old, born in Działoszyn town, living with her brother in Działoszyn town.

3 banns of marriage: 9th, 16th and 23rd October of the current year announced in Działoszyn parish.

Newlyweds made an Act of Respect to their ascendants who were present at writing of this marriage act.
Newlyweds did not make prenuptial agreement.

Priest Szymański, parson of the parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:56 pm      Post subject: Re: Mariage Wojciech TRZMIELEWSKI et Héléna SASINSKA

Poucinette wrote:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/16/skan/full/RfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w

Acte 12

Bonsoir,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage, ou remariage, de Wojciech TRZMIELEWSKI et Héléna SASINSKA.

Bonne soirée

Cordialement

Patricia

Nr 12
Góraj

11th October 1819

Wojciech Trzmielewski, widower, accourding to the baptism certificate from Lubotyń parish: 60 years old, living on the farm in Góraj

Helena nee Sasińska, first marriage surname: Wiśniewska, according to the baptism certificate from Lubotyń parish: 54 years old

2 banns of marriage announced in Lubotyń: 19th and 26th September of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon.

Witnesses: Urban Trzmielewski, 50 years old and Jan Trzmielewski, 42 years old, Wojciech's brothers and Hieronim Sasiński, 60 years old, groom's brother and Jan Wiśniewski, 25 years old, bride's son.

bigmakusa

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:22 pm      Post subject: Translation Request -Zagorow parish marriage record

Would appreciate your help in translating this 1815 marriage record from the Zagorow parish

1815 Skokum Zagorow marriage No. 59 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1815 Skokum Zagorow marriage No. 59 .jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:54 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request -Zagorow parish marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Would appreciate your help in translating this 1815 marriage record from the Zagorow parish

I am working on it.

Nikolaus Jäger

Replies: 21

Post Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:37 pm      Post subject:

Hello Community,
I am doing genealogy and am not getting anywhere at the moment.
Maybe there is someone here who can help me further.
I am in front of important documents about my ancestors in Polish (ALT) script. Is there someone here who can translate it to Ponisch for Russian or German in block letters. I would also be willing to pay for the work as long as it is not too expensive.here is an example from Scripture. There are about 6 pages. these do not have to be completely decrypted

kind regats Nikolaus Jäger

Polnisch2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

Polnisch2.jpg

Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:59 am      Post subject: Mariage Maryanna FOLENTARSKA x Marcin KIPIGROCH

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1852a&kt=2&plik=037-039.jpg#zoom=1&x=529&y=1737

Acte 37

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage. Remariage ?

Merci pour votre aide en ces temps difficiles.

Bonne journée

Cordialement

Patricia
Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:45 am      Post subject: Acte de mariage Joseph HADRYSIAK et Marta BRENDLER

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=2470d&sy=1923b&kt=1&plik=394-395.jpg#zoom=1.25&x=1853&y=1140

Acte 395

Bonsoir,

Merci pour la traduction de cet acte de mariage et votre aide.

Cordialement

Patricia
a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:03 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the second marriage down between Martin Wisniewski and Regina Podrybinska?

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

Martin Wisniewski marriage Regina Podrybinska film 8021040 img 498.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:04 pm      Post subject:

Could you please translate the second marriage down between Martin Wisniewski and Regina Podrybinska?

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

Description:
 Filesize:  1.33 MB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:40 pm      Post subject:

Nikolaus Jäger wrote:
Hello Community,
I am doing genealogy and am not getting anywhere at the moment.
Maybe there is someone here who can help me further.
I am in front of important documents about my ancestors in Polish (ALT) script. Is there someone here who can translate it to Ponisch for Russian or German in block letters. I would also be willing to pay for the work as long as it is not too expensive.here is an example from Scripture. There are about 6 pages. these do not have to be completely decrypted

kind regats Nikolaus Jäger

Nr 28
Zamoście (nowadays Zamość)
and
Komorowo (nowadays Komorów)

It happened in Secymin on the 4th/16th day of November 1862, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: czynszownik* Antoni Wolski, living in Granica, 40 years old and Bogumił Pahl, czynszownik living in Zamość, 46 years old,
a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Lott, widower, czynszownik, living in Zamość, 57 years old, born in Szymanów, with Anna lott, a miss, who died in poznańskie region**. His marriage with late Justyna Lott nee Birnbaum was dissolved by her death on the 19th February 1856

and

Rozalia Lipińska, a widow, 47 years old, daughter of farmer Jerzy and Rozalia nee Biderek, spouses Kaszminder, who died outside Warsaw***. She was born in Wiersze, living in Komorów. Her marriage with late Karol Lipiński was dissolved by his death on 14th/26th December 1856.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on:

21st October/2nd November, 28th October/9th November and 4th/16th November of the current year announced in evangelical filial church in Secymin.
There were no obstacles to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses and was signed by Us.
Newlyweds and declarants are illiterate.

Priest Albert, administrator of Secymin filial church.

*czynszownik: peasant paying rent instead of serfdom
**poznańskie region: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Duchy_of_Posen
***outside Warsaw: it is not specified where exactly. It seems in area outside of the city limits of Warsaw.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:50 pm      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 465, 466, 467 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 466 of 580

Jump to: