PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 466, 467, 468 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Request -Zagorow parish marriage record

bigmakusa wrote:
Would appreciate your help in translating this 1815 marriage record from the Zagorow parish

It happened on the 13th November 1815.
In front of Us, Wawrzyniec Przepierczyński, Civil Registrar of Zagórów commune, located in Konin county in Kalisz department, appeared:

Franciszek Kłak, a young man, according to the birth certificate extracted from the book of Blizanów parish he is 34 years old, servant living in the village Skokum, son of late parents: Wojciech and Teresa, spouses Kłak, who lived on the farm in the village Biskupice

and

Katarzyna Kozłowska, a miss, according to the birth certificate extracted from the book of Lądek parish she is 22 years old, living in the family house, daughter of cottagers: Teodor Kozłowski and Marianna Kozłowska, who live of the farm in the village Skokum.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is:, the first one of the 29th October and the second on the 5th November of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Franciszek Kłak, a young man and Katarzyna Kozłowska, a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Walenty Kierzek, 45 years old, Szymon Grzeszczak, 48 years old, Mikołaj Putrolniczak, 42 years old and Kacper Kasznia, 52 years old, cottagers living in Skokum, all illiterate.

Wawrzyniec Przepierczyński, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
lindqm2

Replies: 58

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:43 am      Post subject: Teofila Szymański translation

Could I please get the translation for this baptism of Teofila Szymanski. Born in Smoleniec.

Father is Walenty Szymański and mother is Marianna Dębowski

Thank you! Smile

Teofila Syzmanski baptism 1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  257.78 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Teofila Syzmanski baptism 1869.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:59 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Szymański translation

lindqm2 wrote:
Could I please get the translation for this baptism of Teofila Szymanski. Born in Smoleniec.

Thank you! Smile

Smoleniec

It happened in Zagórów on the 14th April 1870, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Szymański, okupnik* living in Smoleniec, 46 years old, in the presence of Roman Nowacki, 34 years old ans Andrzej Chmielewski, 26 years old, both okupniks living in Smoleniec, and presented Us a female child, born in Smoleniec on the 11th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., with his wife Marianna nee Dębowska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Teofila and the godparents were: Roman Nowacki and Katarzyna Kłamecka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.
Priest Mikołaj Wadowski, parson of the parish.

*okupnik: Landless peasant, who worked and paid a rent for the land

lindqm2

Replies: 58

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:59 am      Post subject: Re: Teofila Szymański translation

marcelproust wrote:
lindqm2 wrote:

Thank you! Smile

Smoleniec

It happened in Zagórów on the 14th April 1870, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Szymański, okupnik* living in Smoleniec, 46 years old, in the presence of Roman Nowacki, 34 years old ans Andrzej Chmielewski, 26 years old, both okupniks living in Smoleniec, and presented Us a female child, born in Smoleniec on the 11th day of the current month and year, at 4 a.m., with his wife Marianna nee Dębowska, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Teofila and the godparents were: Roman Nowacki and Katarzyna Kłamecka.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.
Priest Mikołaj Wadowski, parson of the parish.

*okupnik: Landless peasant, who worked and paid a rent for the land

Thank you!! Very Happy
dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:01 pm      Post subject: marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz

Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much.

Skwiot, Franciszek and Anna marriage edit.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.25 MB

Skwiot, Franciszek and Anna marriage edit.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:04 am      Post subject: Re: marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hello Marcel.
Attached is the marriage record of Franciszek Skwiot and Anna Palasz.
Can you please translate.
Thank you very much.

Wola Błędowska

It happened on the 4th March 1821, at 2 p.m.
In front of Us, parson of the Baranowo parish, Civil Registrar in baranowo commune, located in Przasnysz district in Płock voivodeship, appeared:

uczciwy* Franciszek Skwiot, a young man, living with his parents, on the farm in Rzodkiewnica, located in Zaręby commune, according to the birth certificate extracted from Zaręby parish church book he is 22 years old, son of Tomasz Skwiot and Anna nee Orzoł. he appeared in the presence of his parents

and

Anna Pałasz, a miss, living with her parents on the farm in Wola Błędowska, according to the birth certificate extracted from Mikołajki parish church book she is 17 years old, daughter of Jan Pałasz and Anna nee Zawalich. She appeared in the presence of her parents.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 28th Januaryand the second on the 4th February of the current month and year, both on Sunday at 10 o'clock a.m. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the aforementioned papers, marked with number 31 and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Franciszek Skwiot, a young man and Anna Pałasz, a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Jan Wieczorek, 50 years old and Józef Topa, 53 years old, both farmers living in Wola, and Wojciech Topa, 50 years old and Józef Wilga, 35 years old, both farmers living in Wierzchowizna.
This act was read to the present and was signed by Us. The people mentioned in the document cannot write.

Priest Dłużniewski, Civil Registrar.

*uczciwy: literally it means: honest. This term was used for a small town farmer or rural craftsman.

a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:39 am      Post subject:

Marcel

I am still awaiting a translation from a few weeks back. Did it get lost in the shuffle? Thanks as always
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:04 am      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:
Marcel

I am still awaiting a translation from a few weeks back. Did it get lost in the shuffle? Thanks as always

I did noit forget Wink I will do it today.

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:54 am      Post subject: Transcription Request

I am attempting to transcribe some records and ask for a review of record 47 found here
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0390d&sy=1855&kt=1&plik=047-048.jpg#zoom=1&x=351&y=282

There are some words that I cannot decipher indicated by ?.

Nr. 47
Krzyżanowo

Działo się w ? dnia szesnastego/dwudziestego ósmego Października tysiąc ośmset pięćdziesiątego piątego roku o godzinie piątiej popołudniu. Stawił się Andrzej Trejchel nauczyciel i kantor w wsi Krzyżanowoie zamieszkały, lat trzydzieści jeden liczący, w obecności Jana Radke lat pięćdziesiąt dwa i Krystyana Moltzan lat pięćdziesiąt pięć licząrego gospodarzy w Krzyżanowoie zamieszkałych, i okazał Nam dziecię płci żeńskej, urodzone we wsi ? dniu szóstego/osmnastego miesiąc i roku bieżącego o godzinie trzeciej po północy, z żony niego i jego Karoliny z Leichnitzów liczącej lat dwadzieścia dwa. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym a ? dla choroby matki nadano imię Paulina, a rodzicami chrzestnemi byli ? świadkowie i Dorota z Gregerów Watzke z Krzyżanowa . Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom przeczytany przez świadkiow podpisany się został gdyz świadki iż pisać się umieją.

Thank you
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:33 am      Post subject: Re: Transcription Request

treich wrote:
I am attempting to transcribe some records and ask for a review of record 47 found here
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0390d&sy=1855&kt=1&plik=047-048.jpg#zoom=1&x=351&y=282

There are some words that I cannot decipher indicated by ?.

Nr. 47
Krzyżanowo

Działo się w ? dnia szesnastego/dwudziestego ósmego Października tysiąc ośmset pięćdziesiątego piątego roku o godzinie piątiej popołudniu. Stawił się Andrzej Trejchel nauczyciel i kantor w wsi Krzyżanowoie zamieszkały, lat trzydzieści jeden liczący, w obecności Jana Radke lat pięćdziesiąt dwa i Krystyana Moltzan lat pięćdziesiąt pięć licząrego gospodarzy w Krzyżanowoie zamieszkałych, i okazał Nam dziecię płci żeńskej, urodzone we wsi ? dniu szóstego/osmnastego miesiąc i roku bieżącego o godzinie trzeciej po północy, z żony niego i jego Karoliny z Leichnitzów liczącej lat dwadzieścia dwa. Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym a ? dla choroby matki nadano imię Paulina, a rodzicami chrzestnemi byli ? świadkowie i Dorota z Gregerów Watzke z Krzyżanowa . Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom przeczytany przez świadkiow podpisany się został gdyz świadki iż pisać się umieją.

Thank you

Nr 47
Krzyżanowo

Działo się w Płocku dnia szesnastego/dwudziestego ósmego października tysiąc ośmset pięćdziesiątego piątego roku, o godzinie drugiej po południu. Stawił się Andrzej Trejchel, nauczyciel i kantow w wsi Krzyżanowo zamieszkały, lat trzydzieści jeden liczący, w obecności Jana Radke, lat pięćdziesiąt dwa i Krystyana Moltzan, lat pięćdziesiąt sześć liczącego, gospodarzy w Krzyżanowie zamieszkałych i okazał Nam dziecię płci żeńskiej, urodzone we wsi tejże, dnia szóstego/ośmnastego miesiąca i roku bieżącego, o godzinie trzeciej po północy, z żony jego Karoliny z Leichnitzów, liczącej lat dwadzieścia dwa.
Dziecięciu temu, na chrzcie świętym odbytym w dniu dzisiejszym, a opóźnionym dla choroby matki, nadano imię Paulina, a rodzicami chrzestnymi byli wspomnieni świadkowie i Dorota z Gregerów Watzke z Krzyżanowa.
Akt ten stawającemu i świadkom przeczytany, przez świadków podpisany nie został, gdyż oświadczyli iż pisać nie umieją.

Andrzej Trejchel
X. Ignacy Boerner Pastor Płocki i Dobrzyński.

treich

Post Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:56 pm      Post subject: Transcription Help

Thank you. I thought that the birth record would help with the subsequent death record, but I was wrong. Can I get help with the following transcription of N 53 from http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0390d&sy=1856&kt=3&plik=053-054.jpg#zoom=1&x=44&y=603

N 53
Krzyżanowo

Działo się we wsi Dobrzyńm nad Wisłą dnia czwartego/szesnastego Grudnia tysiąc ośmset pięćdziesiątego szóstego roku o godzinie dziesiątej z rana. Stawił się Krystyan Moltzan lat pięćdziesiąt sześć i Michał Pekrul lat czterdzieści pięć liczący w Krzyżanowie zamieszkali gospodarze i oświadczyli Nam iż we wsi tejże umarła dniu ? o godzinie drugiej po południu Paulina Trejchel urodzona w Krzyżanowie z Andrzejm Trejchel nauczyciela i z żony jego Karoliny z Leichnitzów, tamże przy ... rok jeden i ośm tygodni liczący. Po przekonanui się naocznie oźejściu Pauliny Trejchel, akt ten stawającym ą ziadom ... umarłego ...przeczytany podpisany nie został, gdyż oświadczyli że pisać nie umieją
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:31 am      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

treich wrote:
Thank you. I thought that the birth record would help with the subsequent death record, but I was wrong. Can I get help with the following transcription of N 53 from http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0390d&sy=1856&kt=3&plik=053-054.jpg#zoom=1&x=44&y=603

N 53
Krzyżanowo

Działo się we wsi Dobrzyńm nad Wisłą dnia czwartego/szesnastego Grudnia tysiąc ośmset pięćdziesiątego szóstego roku o godzinie dziesiątej z rana. Stawił się Krystyan Moltzan lat pięćdziesiąt sześć i Michał Pekrul lat czterdzieści pięć liczący w Krzyżanowie zamieszkali gospodarze i oświadczyli Nam iż we wsi tejże umarła dniu ? o godzinie drugiej po południu Paulina Trejchel urodzona w Krzyżanowie z Andrzejm Trejchel nauczyciela i z żony jego Karoliny z Leichnitzów, tamże przy ... rok jeden i ośm tygodni liczący. Po przekonanui się naocznie oźejściu Pauliny Trejchel, akt ten stawającym ą ziadom ... umarłego ...przeczytany podpisany nie został, gdyż oświadczyli że pisać nie umieją

N 53
Krzyżanowo

Działo się we wsi Dobrzyniu nad Wisłą dnia czwartego/szesnastego Grudnia tysiąc ośmset pięćdziesiątego szóstego roku o godzinie dziesiątej z rana. Stawił się Krystyan Moltzan lat pięćdziesiąt sześć i Michał Pekrul lat czterdzieści pięć liczący w Krzyżanowie zamieszkali gospodarze i oświadczyli Nam iż we wsi tejże umarła dnia wczorajszego o godzinie drugiej po południu Paulina Trejchel urodzona w Krzyżanowie z Andrzeja Trejchel nauczyciela i z żony tegoż Karoliny z Leichnitzów, tamże przy rodzicach zostająca rok jeden i ośm tygodni licząca. Po przekonaniu się naocznie o zejściu Pauliny Trejchel, akt ten stawającym sąsiadom rodziców zmarłego dziecięcia przeczytany podpisany nie został, gdyż oświadczyli że pisać nie umieją.

X. Ignacy Boerner Pastor Płocki i Dobrzyński.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:01 am      Post subject:

a4u2fear wrote:
Could you please translate the second marriage down between Martin Wisniewski and Regina Podrybinska?

It's in Ostrowo in 1827.

Thank you

Nr: 2

Wedding date: 21st October 1827

Name of the priest who presided over a wedding: Rabuszewski

Newlyweds names, the place of residence, marriage procedure: in the church or outside:
Marcin Wiśniewski, miller, a young man and Regina Podrybińska, a miss, both from Ostrowo. The wedding took place in the church.

Information about wethere the spouses were previously married. Do they stay under parental custody?: They were not married previously. The bride is under the custody of her guardian and her mother.

Age of the groom: 30
Age of the bride: 19

Religion of the groom: catholic
Religion of the bride: catholic

Permission of parents and guardians: with the permission of the guardian

Date of banns of marriage (of church announcements): 7th, 4th and 21st October

Witnesses: Mateusz Wikarski, Sobest?? Tomkiewicz.

a4u2fear

Replies: 230

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:00 am      Post subject:

thanks Marcel!
treich

Post Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:26 am      Post subject: Transcription Help

Can someone please decipher the highlighted text?

Capture.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.77 KB

Capture.PNG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 466, 467, 468 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 467 of 581

Jump to: