PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 468, 469, 470 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:36 am      Post subject: Re: Modelski birth Translations of records

Bohacek wrote:
Greetings.

Please may someone translate these certificates. They are birth records of Wladyslaw and Pitor Modelski from the year 1867 in the Lomza area.

Thank you in advance.

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:36 am      Post subject: Re: Plonski death in 1854

Bohacek wrote:
Greetings.

May someone please translate this 1854 death record of Jan Plonski from Lomza.

Thank you in advance.

Łomża

It happened in the town of Łomża on 19th/31st August 1854, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Jan Sipowski, 54 years old and Karol Czajkowski, 24 years old, both prison guards living in Łomża and they declared that yesterday, at 11 a.m., died in Łomża Jan Płoński, farmer born in the village Brzozowo-Chrzczonki, living in Porośl-Grzywy, 67 years old, son of late spouses: Józef and Katarzyna. He left his widowed wife Salomea and 3 sons: Stanisław, Adam and Franciszek.
After eye-belief about the death of Jan Płoński this act was read to the illiterate declarants.

Priest Paweł Andruszkiewicz, parson of Łomża parish.

Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:51 am      Post subject: Traduction mariage BALESKI x JARONIESKA

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/58/skan/full/gpOL5IJbOb2HffQlwm1cYQ

Bonjour,

Un grand merci pour la traduction et votre aide.

Bon après-midi

Cordialement

Patricia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Traduction mariage BALESKI x JARONIESKA

Poucinette wrote:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/58/skan/full/gpOL5IJbOb2HffQlwm1cYQ

Bonjour,

Un grand merci pour la traduction et votre aide.

Bon après-midi

Cordialement

Patricia

Nr 11
Bogusławice

Lubotyń, 12th November 1856, 11 a.m.

Witnesses: Wawrzyniec Korzyniewski, 50 years old and Józef Grzybowski, 30 years old, farmers from Bogusławice

religious marriage between:

Tomasz Baleski, a single man, 28 years old, farmhand, son of Szymon Baleski and Julianna Baleska nee Budkowska, born in Bogusławice

and

Józefa jaronieska, a miss, 23 years old, daughter of Antoni Jaronieski and Marianna Jaronieska, daylaborers, born and living with her parents in Bogusławice.

3 banns of marriage in Lubotyń parish church, on: 5th, 12th and 19th October of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Parents gave permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make any prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest's signature.

treich

Replies: 167

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:35 am      Post subject: Transcription Help

I cannot decipher the place name highlighted in the attached birth record for Katherine Treichel. Can someone please help? Thanks

Untitled.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  562.39 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Untitled.png

Poucinette

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:55 am      Post subject: Traduction naissance Josefa JARONIESKA

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/33/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte 8 de la naissance de Josefa JARONIESKA qui me permettra de connaître le nom de la mère, non indiqué sur l'acte de mariage.

Merci pour votre aide

Cordialement

Patricia
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:12 am      Post subject: Re: Traduction naissance Josefa JARONIESKA

Poucinette wrote:
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/33/skan/full/hSeZeC8-TYbTYBA3GioEiA

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte 8 de la naissance de Josefa JARONIESKA qui me permettra de connaître le nom de la mère, non indiqué sur l'acte de mariage.

Merci pour votre aide

Cordialement

Patricia

No.8. Goray. It came to pass on the sixteenth day of March in the year of eighteen thirty-three, at the hour of nine in the morning, in the Village of Lubotyn. Appeared personally Antoni Jaron, thirty-one years of age, a day-labourer, companioned by Wyciech Jaron, twenty-three years of age, a farmhand, and Marcin Bagienski, thirty years of age, a farmer, and presented to us a child of the female sex, born on the third day of the current month, at the hour of two past midnight, from his spouse Magdalena nee Chrzanoski, twenty years of age. The said child, during the holy baptism which had been performed earlier that day, had been given the name Jozefa and her godparents had been the aforementioned Woyciech Jaron and Maryanna Trzmieleski. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearer and the witnesses and subsequently signed by us whereas the parties present could not write.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 am      Post subject: Re: Transcription Help

treich wrote:
I cannot decipher the place name highlighted in the attached birth record for Katherine Treichel. Can someone please help? Thanks

First word: chacie
Second word: komorą

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:55 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record -Anna Keber(?) 1826

Greetings:

Would greatly appreciate a proper translation of the attached record #13. As always...Thank You!

Joe

Anna Keber m 1826.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.57 MB

Anna Keber m 1826.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:50 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record -Anna Keber(?) 1826

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings:

Would greatly appreciate a proper translation of the attached record #13. As always...Thank You!

Joe

Ładne
Act 13

It happened in the village Wistka on 8th October 1826, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Luter, a resident of the village of Baruchowo, 55 years old and Jędrzej Kalk, resident of Mursk, 56 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Feifer, a young man, servant from Ładne, 23 years old, born in the village Józefki, son of Jan and Anna, spouses Feifer, who live in Baruchowo

and

Anna Keber, a miss, daughter of Dawid and Regina, spouses Keber, who live in Mursk, 19 years old, living in Ładne, born in the village Józefki.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced on: 17th September, 24th September and 1st October in Wistka parish.
Newlyweds' parents gave their permission for this marriage.
There were no objections to this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not make prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Szymon Nowakowski, administrator of Wistka parish.

cbuckord

Replies: 30

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:31 pm      Post subject:

Thank you for your help in the past. Please help me again and translate the attached records of my great grandfather's siblings.

I also have a question. I found an index for the marriage record of my great great grandparents (Stanislaw Duchewicz and Agnieszka Nowakowska). I am having trouble finding the actual record. It is in the Torun archives - 87-100 Torun, plac ks. Frelichowskiego 1, 1823 act# 1 in Pluskowesy. Can you point me in the right direction?

Your help is greatly appreciated, Dena

1859 Anna Zielinski Baptism.jpg
 Description:
Anna Zielinski 1859 Act # 82
 Filesize:  494.58 KB

1859 Anna Zielinski Baptism.jpg

1866(165) Maryanna Zielinski birth.jpg
 Description:
Maryanna Zielinski 1866 Act # 164
 Filesize:  464.33 KB

1866(165) Maryanna Zielinski birth.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:57 pm      Post subject:

cbuckord wrote:
Thank you for your help in the past. Please help me again and translate the attached records of my great grandfather's siblings.

I also have a question. I found an index for the marriage record of my great great grandparents (Stanislaw Duchewicz and Agnieszka Nowakowska). I am having trouble finding the actual record. It is in the Torun archives - 87-100 Torun, plac ks. Frelichowskiego 1, 1823 act# 1 in Pluskowesy. Can you point me in the right direction?

Your help is greatly appreciated, Dena

Rusinowo

It happened in the town of Rypin on 24th July 1859, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Jan Zieliński, manor-house servant, living in Rusinowo, 25 years old, in the presence of Andrzej Kopczyński, 37 years old and Andrzej Olszewski, 30 years old, daylabourers living in Rusinowo and presented a female child, born in Rusinowo on 18th July of the current year, at 5 a.m., with his wife Karolina nee Konarska, 26 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Marceli de la Grange, the child was given the name Anna and the godparents were: Jakub Lipa and Teresa Starogarska.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Marceli de la Grange, parson of Rypin parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Rusinowo

It happened in the town of Rypin on 2nd December 1866, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jan Zieliński, manor-house servant, living in Rusinowo, 40 years old, in the presence of Szymon Jagielski, peasant from Rusinowo, 36 years old and Michał Bejgrowicz, church servant from Prebenda, 37 years old, and presented a female child, born in Rusinowo on 27th November of the current year, at 1 a.m., with his wife Karolina nee Kumorowska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Marceli de la Grange, the child was given the name Marianna and the godparents were: aforementioned Szymon Jagielski and Julianna Waskiewicz.
This act was read to the declarant and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Marceli de la Grange, parson of Rypin parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

As for the marriage act of Your 2xgreatgrandparents: write at the following email and ask for the copy of this document:
[email protected]

Poucinette

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:40 am      Post subject: Traduction décès Wojciech TRZMIELEWSKI

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/22/skan/full/YrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/779/0/6.1/22/skan/full/RfhIJFk6RG1LrBDsDTgH7w

Acte 22 sur 2 pages

Bonjour

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte de décès de Wojciech TRZMIELEWSKI et votre aide.

Bon courage à tous

Cordialement

Patricia
Poucinette

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:44 am      Post subject: Traduction mariage KEMPINSKI x SZWEDOWSKA

http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1845&kt=2&plik=050-052.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=259&y=559

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage (50) de Francis KEMPINSKI et Franciska SZWEDOWSKA

2ème mariage ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Cordialement

Patricia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:27 am      Post subject: Re: Traduction mariage KEMPINSKI x SZWEDOWSKA

Poucinette wrote:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1464d&sy=1845&kt=2&plik=050-052.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=259&y=559

Bonjour,

Merci pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage (50) de Francis KEMPINSKI et Franciska SZWEDOWSKA

2ème mariage ?

Merci pour votre aide.

Cordialement

Patricia

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 468, 469, 470 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 469 of 580

Jump to: