PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 472, 473, 474 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 45

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:36 pm      Post subject: Translation Request - Polish Marriage Record

I would appreciate your help translating this 1819 Zagorow parish marriage record, No. 63.
You will find it at the following link:

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/830/0/4.4/16/skan/full/YrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:51 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Request - Polish Marriage Record

bigmakusa wrote:
I would appreciate your help translating this 1819 Zagorow parish marriage record, No. 63.
You will find it at the following link:

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/54/830/0/4.4/16/skan/full/YrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:31 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
I have another translation please - this time my 3x Great Grandfather Antoni Szmajda remarriage in 1812.

Nr 5
village of Podlesie

It happened on the 3rd day of November 1811.
In front of Us, parson of the parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Osiek, located in the county of Konin and the department of Kalisz, appeared:

peasant Antoni Szmayda, according to The Witness Statement being 51 years old, living in the village of Blizna, in the presence of: Grzegorz Hyliński, peasant, farmer living in the village of Blizna

and

Marianna Ciepła, peasant, according to The Witness Statement being 48 years old, living in the village of Podlesie, in the presence of Jan Konowski from Podlesie.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 20th and the second on the 20th October of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon (priest made a mistake here, because he wrote the date of 20th October twice). There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Antoni Szmayda, widower and Marianna Ciepła, widow are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Grzegorz Hyliński, farmer from the village of Blizna, 50 years old, Józef Kawka, farmer from the village of Blizna, 40 years old and Jan Konowski, 48 years old, and Stanisław Zawada, 46 years old, farmers living in the village of Podlesie.

This act was read to the present and was signed by Us and the aftermentioned witnesses.
Priest Antoni Kopijewski, parson of the parish of Osiek, serving as Civil Registrar.
Witnesses:
Grzegorz Hylewski
Józef Kawka
Jan Konowski
Stanisław Zawada

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:13 am      Post subject: Marianna Michalak (nee Ciepła)

G'day

I need help with this translation please - my 3xGGrandmother Marianna Michalak (nee Ciepła) - death record in Wrząca Wielka parish. I find the writing very hard to make out.

Marianna Michalak 1855 death record 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  125.96 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marianna Michalak 1855 death record 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:53 am      Post subject: Re: Marianna Michalak (nee Ciepła)

TedMack wrote:
G'day

I need help with this translation please - my 3xGGrandmother Marianna Michalak (nee Ciepła) - death record in Wrząca Wielka parish. I find the writing very hard to make out.

the name of the parish is Osiek Wielki.

Rosocha

It happened in the village of Osiek Wielki on 25th August/6th September 1855, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Stanisław Świątek, deceased's son-in-law, 52 years old and Tomasz Trafny, 70 years old, farmers living in Rosocha and they declared that on 22nd August/3rd September of the current year, at 11 p.m., died in the village of Rosocha: Marianna Michalak nee Ciepła, widow, 104 years old. She lived at her daughter's. Daughter of unknown parents.
After eye-belief about the death of Michalak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest's signature, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AMGural

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:02 pm      Post subject: Rodzinka Family

I have most of this translated.

However, I can't figure out child 7 or the writing in the margins. I also can't figure out the last name of the Priest, Jan____

My Great Grandmother Teresa Rodzinka is the oldest child listed, 1894. Father Pawel - Mother Katarzyna Urbanik

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

theresa (1).pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  theresa (1).pdf
 Filesize:  498.99 KB
 Downloaded:  207 Time(s)

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:17 pm      Post subject: Re: Rodzinka Family

AMGural wrote:

However, I can't figure out child 7 or the writing in the margins. I also can't figure out the last name of the Priest, Jan____

My Great Grandmother Teresa Rodzinka is the oldest child listed, 1894. Father Pawel - Mother Katarzyna Urbanik

7th child's name is Marianna
i can't read priest's surname: Czur...

smorgan234

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:55 pm      Post subject: Translation from Polish to English

Hello ~ Would someone be so kind as to translate this record for me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you! Sandy

1860 akt 102 ur. Jan Dąbrowski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.52 MB

1860 akt 102 ur. Jan Dąbrowski.jpg

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Rodzinka Family

AMGural wrote:

Hi,
You asked about the writing in the margin. The first one, "oj." is an abbreviation of ojciec, meaning father.
The second one is matka, meaning mother.
I agree with what Marcel wrote.
Any other parts you are unsure of?
Best regards,
Sophia

Additional note: By "writing in the margins" you may also be referring to the wording at the top, under Teresa's name. I see it as "wydanalo celow [???]kowych wolne a opłaty stemplowej" (not sure of that one word) where the basic meaning is about the document not requiring the purchase of stamps to make it official.

Last edited by Sophia on Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:19 am      Post subject: Re: Translation from Polish to English

smorgan234 wrote:
Hello ~ Would someone be so kind as to translate this record for me. I would really appreciate it. Thank you! Sandy

Nr 102
Pajewo

It happened in the town of Tykocin on 5th/17th May 1860, at 3 p.m.
Appeared Maciej Dąbrowski, farmer living in Pajewo, 35 years old, in the presence of Wojciech Backel, daylabourer living in Sanniki, 29 years old and Stanisław Dołęgiewicz, church servant, living in Tykocin, 56 years old, and presented Us a male child, born yesterday in Pajewo, at 2 p.m., with his wife Katarzyna nee Backel, 24 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Wojciech Backel and Zofia Dąbrowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us only, because the declarant and the witnesses are illiterate.

Priest Michał Stasionis, prefect of the church, serving as a Civil Registrar for the parish of Tykocin.

TedMack

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:26 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can someone please translate the attached marriage record please - it comes in two parts

Marriage Walenty & Helena Michalak 1828 - record 9 Part 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.97 KB

Marriage Walenty & Helena Michalak 1828 - record 9 Part 2 (2).jpg

Marriage Walenty & Helena Michalak 1828 - record 9 Part 1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  69.89 KB

Marriage Walenty & Helena Michalak 1828 - record 9 Part 1 (2).jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:47 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

I have another marriage record for translation please

Marriage Mateusz & Małgorzata Olejniczak (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  382.9 KB

Marriage Mateusz & Małgorzata Olejniczak (2).jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:21 pm      Post subject:

Please help me translate the following marriage record from 1822 in Szczepankowo parish for Adam Spizarniak and Anna Jendziak (with annex).

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-adam-spizarniak-anna-jendziak-p2.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.95 MB

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-adam-spizarniak-anna-jendziak-p2.JPG

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-adam-spizarniak-anna-jendziak-p1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.42 MB

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-adam-spizarniak-anna-jendziak-p1.JPG

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:27 pm      Post subject:

Please also help me translate this annex to the above marriage.

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-annex-spizarniak-jendziak-p2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  533.41 KB

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-annex-spizarniak-jendziak-p2.jpg

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-annex-spizarniak-jendziak-p1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  626.13 KB

1822-szczepankowo-marriage-annex-spizarniak-jendziak-p1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:29 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can someone please translate the attached marriage record please - it comes in two parts

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka on 16th November 1828, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Roch Olejnik, farmer, 14 years old and Wojciech Antczak, daylabourer, 45 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Michalak, a young man, farmhand from Kiełczew Smużny, born in Kiełczew Smużny, son of Mikołaj and Marianna, late spouses Michalak, 32 years old

and

Helena Antczak, a miss, daughter of Ludwik and Rozalia, spouses Antczak, tenants living in Kiełczew Smużny, born in Kiełczew Smużny and serving there as a housemaid, 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in local parish, on: 26th October, 2nd and 9th November of the current year.
Bride's parents, present at writing this marriage act gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us. The persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

Priest Kalinowski, administrator of the parish of Wrząca Wielka.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 472, 473, 474 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 473 of 580

Jump to: