PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 473, 474, 475 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
I have another marriage record for translation please

kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka on 7th/19th November 1837, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Andrzej Michalski, 60 years old and Roch Olejniczak, 50 years old, both farmers living in Wrząca Mała, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

peasant: Mateusz Olejniczak, a young man, 19 years old, serving as a farmhand in Kiełczew, born in Kiełczew, son of Hiacenty, shepherd serving in Kiełczew and late Aniela, spouses Olejniczak

and

Małgorzata Jakubowska, a miss, 17 years old, living with her father in Kiełczew Smużny, born in Mąkolno, daughter of spouses: Mateusz Jakubowski and Marianna Jakubowska nee Jankowska, who live on the farm in Kiełczew Smużny.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, on:

24th October/6th November, 31st October/12th November and 7th/19th November of the current year, announced in local parish.

Newlyweds' parents, preset at writing this act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us only, because the present are illiterate.

Priest's signature.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:23 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate the following marriage record from 1822 in Szczepankowo parish for Adam Spizarniak and Anna Jendziak (with annex).

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:09 am      Post subject: Polish Record Transalation

Can you please help by translating this document

Death Record Aniela Krawiec 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.83 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Death Record Aniela Krawiec 2.jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:24 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can you also please translate the attached death record

Death Record Hiacenty Oleyniczak 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  165.96 KB

Death Record Hiacenty Oleyniczak 2.jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:03 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can you please translate this birth record

Birth Cert Katarzyna Oleyniczak 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  258.7 KB

Birth Cert Katarzyna Oleyniczak 2.jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:13 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can you also please translate this birth record

Birth Record Mateusz Olejniczak 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  221.65 KB

Birth Record Mateusz Olejniczak 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:48 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Transalation

TedMack wrote:
Can you please help by translating this document

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka on 15th July 1831, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Roch Olejniczak, 45 years old and Kacper Olejniczak, 49 years old, both farmers living in Kiełczew Smużny and they declared that on 13th day of the current month, at 3 a.m. died Aniela nee Krawiec, 50 years old, wife of Jacek Olejniczak, who is a daylabourer, living in Kiełczew Smużny.
After eye-belief about the death of Aniela olejniczak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Sienicki, administrator of the parish of Wrząca Wielka.

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:58 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can you please translate the attached birth record

Birth Record Łucja Olejniczak 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  345.65 KB

Birth Record Łucja Olejniczak 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can you also please translate the attached death record

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka on 9th April 1838, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Kacper Olejnik, 50 years old and Mateusz Kubicki, 40 years old, both farmers living in Kiełczew Smużny and they declared that on 8th day of April ofthe current year, at 10 p.m. died in Kiełczew Smużny Hiacenty Olejnik, widower, 50 years old, shepherd, born in Kiełczew Smużny, son of Paweł and Teresa, spouses Olejnik.
After eye-belief about the death of Hiacenty Olejnik this act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Sienicki, administrator of the parish of Wrząca Wielka.

Priest's signature.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:23 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can you please translate this birth record

Nr 24
village Kiełczew Smużny

It happened on 17th November 1816, at 10 a.m.
In front of Us, parson of the parish of Wrząca, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Wrząca, located in the county of Brzesk in mazowieckie voivodeship, appeared: Jacek Olejniczak, tenant, 29 years old, living in Kiełczew Smużny, and presented Us a female child, born in his house number 9, on 14th day of November of the current year and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Angela nee Norbert, 26 years old, and that his wish is to name the child: Katarzyna.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of
Klemens Pietrzak, farmer from Kiełczew, 38 years old
and
Wojciech Frątczak, farmer from Kiełczew, 40 years old
this act was read and signed (by holding their hands) by the father of the child and one of the witnesses: Klemens Piotrzak.

Priest An. Kopiewski, parson of the parish of Wrząca, serving as Civil Registrar.
Jacek Olejniczak, father
Klemens Piotrzak, witness.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can you also please translate this birth record

Nr 30
village Kiełczew Smużny

It happened on 20th September 1818.
In front of Us, parson of the parish of Wrząca, serving as Civil Registrar's deputy for the commune of Wrząca, located in the county of Brzesk in mazowieckie voivodeship, appeared: Jacek Olejniczak, farmer, 40 years old, living in Kiełczew Smużny, and presented Us a male child, born in his house number 12, on 12th day of September of the current year and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Angela nee Norbert, 30 years old, and that his wish is to name the child: Mateusz.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of
Błażej Kalinowski, farmer from Wrząca, 40 years old
and
Kacper Olejniczak, farmer from Kiełczew, 29 years old
this act was read and signed (by holding their hands) by the father of the child and one of the witnesses: Błażej Kalinowski.

Priest Ant. Kopciewski, parson of the parish of Wrząca, serving as Civil Registrar's deputy.
Jacek Olejniczak, father
Błażej Kalinowski, witness.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:29 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can you please translate this record

Death Record Maryanna Oleyniczak 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  108.73 KB

Death Record Maryanna Oleyniczak 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:43 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can you please translate the attached birth record

Nr 66
village Kiełczew Smużny

It happened on 20t/31st day of December 1820, at 12 o'clock, at noon..
In front of Us, administrator of the parish of Wrząca, living in Wrząca Wielka in the house number 7, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Wrząca, located in the county of Brzesk, in the district of Kujawy, in mazowieckie voivodeship, appeared: Jacek Olejniczak, farmer, 36 years old, living in the village of Kiełczew Smużny, and presented Us a female child, born in his house number 6, on 29th day of the current month and year, at 5 a.m. and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Angela nee Bełkowska, 26 years old, and that his wish is to name the child: Łucja.
Andrzej Sujewicz, potter from the village of Kiełczew Smużny, 50 years old
and
Wojciech Pawlak, farmer from the village of Kiełczew Smużny, 50 years old
this act was read and signed by Us. The father of the child and the itnesses signed this act by holdning their hands, because they are illiterate.

It happened in the village of Wrząca Wielka, in the day anf the year, as above.

Priest Karol Grochowski, administrator of the parish of Wrząca Wielka, serving as Civil Registrar.
Jacek Olejniczak, father
Andrzej Sujewicz, witness
Wojciech pawlak, witness.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:49 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can you please translate this record

Kiełczew Smużny

It happened in Wrząca Wielka on 14th March 1829, before the noon.
Appeared Mateusz Pawlak, farmer, 33 years old and Andrzej Karpiński, village head, 40 years old, both from Kiełczew Smużny and they declared that yesterday, in the morning, died Marianna, 4 years and 5 months old, daughter of Jacek Olejniczak and Aniela, who live on the farm in Kiełczew Smużny.
After eye-belief about the death of Marianna this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Kalinowski, administrator of the parish of Wrząca Wielka.

TedMack

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:56 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Thank you for the translations so far - I am trying to confirm my 3x G Grandparents and their family. It is very difficult as they seem to keep changing their names. Once I have all these translations it should make it clearer.

This should be with any luck their marriage record.

Possible Marriage Hiacenty Oleyniczak & Aniela 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  377.45 KB

Possible Marriage Hiacenty Oleyniczak & Aniela 2.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 473, 474, 475 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 474 of 581

Jump to: