PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 474, 475, 476 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4203

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:21 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Thank you for the translations so far - I am trying to confirm my 3x G Grandparents and their family. It is very difficult as they seem to keep changing their names. Once I have all these translations it should make it clearer.

This should be with any luck their marriage record.

Please read Your messages.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:22 am      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Please help me translate the following marriage record from 1822 in Szczepankowo parish for Adam Spizarniak and Anna Jendziak (with annex).

Uśnik

It happened on 3rd February 1822.
In front of Us, priest Grzegorz Wyrzykowski, serving as Civil Registrar for the parish of Szczepankowo, in the district of Łomża in the augustowskie voivodeship, appeared:

Adam Szpiżarniak, a single man, peasant, living in the village of Uśnik, servant, 30 years old: according the affidavit issued in Lubotyń on 17th January of the current year, by Bujalski, the head of the commune of Łomża's deputy. The affidavit was confirmed in Łomża, by Franciszek Podpielewski, the judge of The Court of Piece of the county of Łomża on 18th January of the current year. Son of Jan and Marianna, born in Russia, in Jendory

and

Anna Zuzanna Wojcicka, who is a widow for two yesrs, after late Benedykt Wojcick, which was prooven with the death certificate from the parish church of Szczepankowo. Servant living in the village of Uśnik, 30 years old, daughter of Marcin and Anastazja Jendziak, who live on the farm in Uśnik, peasants.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 20th and the second on the 27th January of the current year. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents gave permission to this marriage. We read all the papers, from which it turns out that legally required formalities have been fulfilled. After reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Adam Spiżarniak and Anna Zuzanna are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Tomasz Ostaszewski, 44 years old, Leon Peczyński, 50 years old, Tadeusz Jendo, 50 years old and Szczepan Kalisciak, 38 years old, all farmers, peasants living in Uśnik

This act was read to the present and was signed by Us. The persons mentioned in this act are illiterate.

Priest Grzegorz Wyrzykowski, serving as Civil Registrar.

Mhimy

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:38 pm      Post subject: Translation of this short paragraph in birth record

Hello,
Kindly provide a translation of this part of the birth record from Anna Moshel Mensch. I can read the names but I need the other words in the paragraph.
Gratefully,
Maddy

Anna Moshel Mensch birth.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  171.75 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Anna Moshel Mensch birth.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:16 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of this short paragraph in birth record

Mhimy wrote:
Hello,
Kindly provide a translation of this part of the birth record from Anna Moshel Mensch. I can read the names but I need the other words in the paragraph.
Gratefully,
Maddy

Agata Moschel, a single woman, living in lwów together with the baker Schulem Mensch, daughter of alleged spouses: late innkeeper Abraham Moschel and Rachela nee Gottlieb, prywatka* in Stanisławów.

*prywatka: i do not know the meaning of this word. literally it means: private. Maybe she run her own bussiness.

original version:

Agata Moschel, wolna, we Lwowie wspólnie z piekarzem Schulemem Mensch zamieszkała, córka rzekomych małżonków b.p. szynkarza Abrahama Moschel i Racheli urodzonej Gottlieb, prywatki w Stanisławowie.

doctorvalo

Replies: 171

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:37 pm      Post subject: 1864 Wizna Marriage Buchbinder & Noyzk

Hello!

I hope you and your family are well!

Kindly translate 1864 Wizna marriage of Lejzor Strolowicz Buchbinder & Rywka Moszkowna Nozyk, akta 7.

Many thanks!

Warm regards,
Valerie Edwards

1864 Wizna marriage Lejzor Strolowicz Buchbinder & Rywka Moszkowna Nozyk, akta 7.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  515.22 KB

1864 Wizna marriage Lejzor Strolowicz Buchbinder & Rywka Moszkowna Nozyk, akta 7.jpg

starshadow
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm      Post subject:

Thanks Marcel, this is great! By the way, does the annex to the marriage give any extra useful info which the regular marriage doesn't?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:31 pm      Post subject: Re: 1864 Wizna Marriage Buchbinder & Noyzk

doctorvalo wrote:
Hello!

I hope you and your family are well!

Kindly translate 1864 Wizna marriage of Lejzor Strolowicz Buchbinder & Rywka Moszkowna Nozyk, akta 7.

Many thanks!

Warm regards,
Valerie Edwards

Wizna and Jedwabne

It happened in the town of Wizna on 18th December 1864, at 3 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: old covenant jews Lejba Wadowicz Chajt, teacher, 63 years old and Lejba Epsztejn, dier, 45 years old, both living in Wizna, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between old covenant jews:

Lejzor Srolowicz Buchbinder, a young man, shoemaker, born in Wizna, son of Srol and late Gitla Lejzorowna, spouses Buchbinder, 19 years old, living at his father's in Wizna

and

Rywka Moszkowna Nożyk, a miss, born in Jedwabne, daughter of Moszek and late Leja, spouses Nożyk, butchers, 23 years old, living in the town of Wizna.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced on: 3rd, 10th and 17th December of the current year, in the synagogue of Wizna.
Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the rabbi of the district of Wizna - Zelman Klepficz.
This act was read by the rabbi and was signed by the witnesses and Us. Newlyweds are illiterate.

Civil Registrar, Jan Piotrowski
rabbi Zelman Klepfisz
witnesses

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:32 pm      Post subject:

starshadow wrote:
Thanks Marcel, this is great! By the way, does the annex to the marriage give any extra useful info which the regular marriage doesn't?

I will translate it.

TedMack

Replies: 483

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:52 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

Can you please translate these two Birth records - that should complete the family.

Thank You

Birth Mihal Oleynic 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.06 KB

Birth Mihal Oleynic 2.jpg

Birth Augustyn Oleyniczak record 12 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  213.72 KB

Birth Augustyn Oleyniczak record 12 .jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:01 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
Can you please translate these two Birth records - that should complete the family.

Thank You

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:42 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:

Thank You

Nr 15
village: Kiełczew Smużny

It happened on 23rd September 1810. In front of Us, parson of the parish, Civil Registrar's deputy in the commune of Wrząca, the county of Brzesk and the department of Bydgoszcz, appeared: Jacek Olejniak, tenant, 29 years old, living in Kiełczew Górny and presented Us a male child, born in his house number 6 on 18th September of the current year, and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Angela nee Nolbert, 22 years old, and his wish is to name the child: Michał.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of:
Andrzej Karpiński, servant in Kiełczew Smużny, 24 years and Andrzej Sujewicz, potter from Kiełczew, 42 years old, this act was read and signed by Us, the father of the child and one of the witnesses: Andrzej Karpiński (the father and the witness made a signature with their hands held by me).

Priest Stefan Laskowski, parson of the parish, Civil Registrar's deputy
Jacek Olejniczak, father
Andrzej Karpiński, witness.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:27 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:

Thank You

Nr 12
village: Kiełczew Smużny

It happened on 28th August 1814. In front of Us, parson of the parish of Wrząca, Civil Registrar in the commune of Wrząca, the county of Brzesk and the department of Bydgoszcz, appeared: Jacek Olejniczak, tenant, 34 years old, living in Kiełczew Smużny and presented Us a male child, born in his house number 11 on 28th August of the current year, and declared that the child is born with him and his wife Angela nee Norbert, 27 years old, and his wish is to name the child: Augustyn.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of:
Franciszek Antczak, farmer in Kiełczew, 35 years and Andrzej Pikniczak, peasant from Kiełczew, 46 years old, this act was read and signed by Us, the father of the child and one of the witnesses: Franciszek Antczak (the father and the witness made a signature with their hands held by me).

Priest Ant. Kopijewski, parson of the parish of Wrząca, Civil Registrar/
Jacek Olejniczak, father
Franciszek Antczak witness.

LaurineDM

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:25 am      Post subject: Birth record

Hi Marcel,

Could you please translate this birth record from 1917. Stanislaw Mazur born March, 3rd 1917 and baptized the next day.
Parish Szydlow village Brzeziny. Parents : Andrzej, 21 years old & Ewa Basa.
have a nice day,

Laurine

104618315_4256599204380697_8575144319756511880_o.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  340.21 KB

104618315_4256599204380697_8575144319756511880_o.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:13 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record

LaurineDM wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Could you please translate this birth record from 1917. Stanislaw Mazur born March, 3rd 1917 and baptized the next day.
Parish Szydlow village Brzeziny. Parents : Andrzej, 21 years old & Ewa Basa.
have a nice day,

Laurine

I am working on it.

kayosigwe

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:43 pm      Post subject: Polish word (I think!) hard to translate

Hello,

I would love some help with a few words I'm struggling to translate. I think they're all Polish, but there is one that may be German. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thank you very much,
Kay

Difficult Translations copy.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Difficult Translations copy.pdf
 Filesize:  1.37 MB
 Downloaded:  215 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 474, 475, 476 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 475 of 581

Jump to: