PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 477, 478, 479 ... 485, 486, 487  Next
Author

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:32 am      Post subject: Marriage record translation

If the marriage record for Franciszek Adamczyk and Kunegunda Piechowicz, 1848, Czyzew parish could be translated I would greatly appreciate it. I am attaching the link to the record here. It is #40. Many thanks!

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/163/0/-/128/skan/full/WgfYXDh1u-j4nLVexL7S8A
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2556

Post Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:12 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage record translation

jmd75 wrote:
If the marriage record for Franciszek Adamczyk and Kunegunda Piechowicz, 1848, Czyzew parish could be translated I would greatly appreciate it. I am attaching the link to the record here. It is #40. Many thanks!

https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/163/0/-/128/skan/full/WgfYXDh1u-j4nLVexL7S8A

Gostkowo

It happened in the town of Czyżew on 10th/22nd November 1848, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Adamczuk, 24 years old and Jan Zenobski, 72 years old, both farmers, living in Gostkowo, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Franciszek Adamczuk, a single man, born in the village of Gostkowo, who is 20 years old and lives with his parents, son of farmers who live in Gostkowo: Maciej and Józefa nee Jaszczuk, spouses Adamczuk.

and

Kunegunda Piechowicz, a miss, who was born in the village of Mianowo located in the parish of Andrzejewo, servant living in Gostkowo, 18 years old, daughter of daylabourers who live in Mianowo, spouses: Franciszek and Zuzanna nee Zaleska, spouses Piechowicz.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Czyżew, on: 24th October/5th November, 31st October/12th November and 7th/19th November of the current year.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage certificate, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest Tomasz Gogolewski, administrator of the parish of Czyżew.

waipepe

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:53 am      Post subject:

Dear Marcel,

could you please translate for me the marriage record of Kacper Dobrzynski. Sulmierzyce pow. pajeczanski parafia.

Thank you,
Joanna

Kacper Dobrzynski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  767.75 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Kacper Dobrzynski.jpg

waipepe

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:34 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me. Marriage record of Jan Urbanski and Agnieszka Wozniak. Wistka, Pajeczno parafia.
I just found the second page. I did not realise the act would be over 2 pages. I have attached.

Thank you
Joanna

urbanski wozniak 2 1825.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  915.95 KB

urbanski wozniak 2 1825.jpg

urbanski wozniak m1825.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  850.04 KB

urbanski wozniak m1825.jpg

Last edited by waipepe on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:28 am; edited 3 times in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:38 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Dear Marcel,

could you please translate for me the marriage record of Kacper Dobrzynski. Sulmierzyce pow. pajeczanski parafia.

Thank you,
Joanna

Aleksandrów

It happened in the village of Sulmierzyce on November 16th, 1856, at 1 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Bartosik, 24 years old and Łukasz Jeziak, 35 years old, both farmers living in Antowizna (nowadays name of this village is: Antoniówka), a religious marriage was concluded on this day between:

Kacper Dobosiński, a young man, 22 years old, son of late Wojciech and Elżbieta nee Dobrzyńska, born in Chorzenice and now living with his mother on the farm in Antowizna

and

Jadwiga Pawłowska, a miss, 29 years old, daughter of spouses: Karol Pawłowski and Franciszka Pawłowska nee Pawlaczyk, born in Krzaki located in the parish of Brzeźnio and now living in Aleksandrów at her brother's.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced on: 2nd, 9th and 16th November of the current year.

Groom's mother and bride's guardian gave oral permission for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Priest J. Siwczyński, parson of the parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:30 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

could you please translate for me. Marriage record of Jan Urbanski and Agnieszka Wozniak. Wistka, Pajeczno parafia.
I just found the second page. I did not realise the act would be over 2 pages. I have attached.

Thank you
Joanna

Wistka

It happened on August 13th, 1825, at 10 a.m.
In front of Us, priest Michał Zagalski, canon priest of the collegiate church of All Saints in Kraków, dean of the deanery of Częstochowa, parson of the parish of Biała, administrator of the parish of Pajęczno, located in the county of Radomsko and district of Piotrków, in the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared:

Jan Urbański, a young man, living in the town of Pajęczno, farmer, according to the birth certificate, extracted from the church book of the parish of Pajęczno he is 25 years, one month and 18 days old, servant, working as a farmhand in the village of Wistka, living in Wistka, son of late parents: Piotr Urbański and Małgorzata Urbańska nee Bujak. The death of the parents was prooved by the death certificates extracted from the church book of the parish of Pajęczno. Jan Urbański appeared in the presence of his uncle Tomasz Bujak, who is a citizen of the town of Pajęczno, towards whom he made an Act of Respect

and

Agnieszka Woźniak, a miss, living in Wistka, according to the birth certificate, extracted from the church book of the parish of Pajęczno she is 19 years 6 months and 21 days old, living in the house of her parents She appeared in the presence of her father only who is a farmer living in the village of Wistka, because the mother has already died. She prooved her mother's death with a death certificate extracted from the Civil Register records of the commune of Pajęczno. She made an Act of Respect towards her father.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 24th and the second on the 31st day of July of the current year, on Sundays, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the persons towards who the Act of Respect was done gave permission to this marriage, after reading to the parties and the witnesses all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Jan Urbański, a young man and Agnieszka Woźniak, a miss are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Idzi Urbański, 60 years old, groom's uncle, Paweł Bujak, 24 years old, not related with groom, both farmers living in the village of Sielc and Kacper Woźniak, 70 years old and Mateusz Woźniak, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village of Wistka, bride's first cousins.

This marriage act was written and read to the present and signed by Us only because the persons mentioned in this act declared that they are illiterate.

Priest Michał Zagalski, administrator, parson and deputy of the Civil Registrar.

waipepe

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:18 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

I have one more. Kacper Wozniak death record 1827.

Thank you,
Joanna

Kacper Wozniak d 1827.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  708.17 KB

Kacper Wozniak d 1827.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:24 am      Post subject:

waipepe wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I have one more. Kacper Wozniak death record 1827.

Thank you,
Joanna

Wistka

It happened in the town of Pajęczno on March 3rd, 1827, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Wojciech Woźniak, 34 years old and Antoni Woźniak, 30 years old, both peasants, living on the farm in the village of Wistka and they decared that on the 1st day of the current month, at 10 a.m., in the house number 11, died Kacper Woźniak, peasant, living on the farm in the village of Wistka, 75 years old, son of Wojciech and Marianna, spouses Woźniak. He left his sons: Wojciech, Antoni, Melchior and Jakub Woźniaks.
After eye-belief about the death of Woźniak this act wasd read to the declarants, who are the deceased's sons and was signed by Us, the parson, only, because the witnesses declared that they are illiterate.

Priest Michał Zagalski, parson of Pajęczno.

cochraneholly

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:46 am      Post subject: Request translation of marriage record to English

Requesting translation to English of possible marriage record found for my paternal great-grandparents, Boleslaw Roszkowski and Wladislawa Wyszomierski. Attaching found document from 1911. Thanks Smile

Roszkowski.jpg
 Description:
Translation
 Filesize:  105.33 KB

Roszkowski.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:57 am      Post subject: Re: Request translation of marriage record to English

cochraneholly wrote:
Requesting translation to English of possible marriage record found for my paternal great-grandparents, Boleslaw Roszkowski and Wladislawa Wyszomierski. Attaching found document from 1911. Thanks Smile

This document is written in russian

It happened in Praga on 21st June/4th July 1911, at 6 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses: Hieronim Kowalski, 35 years old from Praga and Piotr Roszkowski, 48 years old, from Warszawa, both daylabourers, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Bolesław Roszkowski, 34 years old, a single man, city trams conductor, born in Siódmaki located in the county of Wysokie Mazowieckie (parish of Pietkowo), son of Paweł and Marianna nee Piekutowska. He lives in Warszawa at Aleja Jerozolimska street in the house number 79

and

Władysława Wiśniewska, 17 years old, a miss, living at her father's, born in Wylaty located in the county of Płońsk (parish of Sarbiewo), daughter of Jan and Marianna nee Jakubowska. She lives in Praga at Zaokopowa street , in the house number 844.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage announced in the local and Saint Barbara parish churches on: 5th/18th June of the current year and on the two consecutive Sundays.

Bride's father gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Konstanty Cudny, vicar of the local parish.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us only.

cochraneholly

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:18 pm      Post subject: Completed: Request translation of marriage record to English

Thank you so much for this !!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:46 am      Post subject:

cmasiak wrote:
Hello,

I am hoping that I can get the following death records for Apolonia Masiak and Jozef Najduk translated. Thank you for your assistance!

Dąbek

It happened in the village of Wyszyny on 10th/22nd August 1853, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Jakub Najduk, 38 years old, deceased's son and Michał Panuciak, 38 years old, both peasants living on their farms in Dąbek, and they declared that yesterday, at 11 a.m., died Józef Najduk, 89 years old, farmer living in Dąbek, who left his widowed wife Franciszka Najduk nee Kozłowska. The parents of the deceased are unknown.
After conviction about the death of Najduk, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Krętkowski, being specially authorized to write this document, by the General Consistory of Płock. Authorization dated 23rd October/4th November 1853, number 1622.

Dąbek

It happened in the village of Wyszyny on 24th May/5th Junet 1856, at 10 a.m.
Appeared: Jakub Masiak, 53 years old and Jakub Najduk, 40 years old, both farmers from Dąbek, and they declared that yesterday, at 8 p.m., died in the village of Dąbek: Apolonia Masiak, widow, who lived at her son's, 80 years old, daughter of parents of unknown names.
After conviction about the death of Apolonia, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Jan Dąbrowski, parson of the parish of Wyszyny, serving as Civil Registrar.

cmasiak

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:11 am      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel.
The translations are greatly appreciated.
Moni

Replies: 23

Post Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:02 pm      Post subject: Marriage Record Translation?

Hello,

I have a marriage record from my 3x great grandparents.

Jakob Knof/Knop
Luiza Elzbieta Golabek vel Taube
I think they were married in Płock in 27 Sept 1835
(Evangelical Lutheran)

I'm hoping there are other details in this record that will help me dig back farther!

Thanks for your help!
Monica

AS2852_00021 A.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.57 MB

AS2852_00021 A.jpg

AS2852_00021 B.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.59 MB

AS2852_00021 B.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:16 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record Translation?

Moni wrote:
Hello,

I have a marriage record from my 3x great grandparents.

Jakob Knof/Knop
Luiza Elzbieta Golabek vel Taube
I think they were married in Płock in 27 Sept 1835
(Evangelical Lutheran)

I'm hoping there are other details in this record that will help me dig back farther!

Thanks for your help!
Monica

Nr 19

It happened in the town of Płock on 27th of September in the year 1835, at 3 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of two witnesses: Jan Gołąbek vel Taube, blacksmith, 46 years old and Piotr Knop, farmer, 26 years old, the first one from the village of Borowice, the second one living in the colony of Liszyno near Płock, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, in the local, evangelical church, between:

Jakub Knof, a young man, laborer, according to thea attached baptism certificate: 42 years old, living in the village of Białobrzegi near Płock, born in the village of Białobrzegi, son of Jakub and Katarzyna nee Strey, spouses Knop, farmers, of which the mother lives in Białogrzegi and the late father, which was prooved with the attached death record

and

Ludwika Elżbieta Gołąbek vel Taube, a miss, living in the colony of Liszyno, according to the attached baptism certificate: 22 years old, born in the colony of Liszyno, daughter of Krystian and Elżbieta, spouses Gołąbek vel Taube, shoemakers, who, according to the attached death certificates, are no longer alife.

This marriage was preceded by the 3 banns of marriage, announced in the Evangelical Church of Płock, on: 13th, 20th and 27th days of September of the current year.
Groom'd mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Bride's parents did not give permission for this marriage because they were no longer alive.
This act was read to the newlyweds and withesses, of which the first one is the bride's uncle, and the second one is a neighbour and he is not related with the groom and the bride, and was not signed, because they declared that they are illiterate.

Priest Jan Karol Hevelke, pastor of the Evangelical commune of Płock.

______

please notice that the groom's surname was written as Knof and his parents' as: Knop. I don't know wether it was a mistake made by a priest or this was the way his surname was written.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 477, 478, 479 ... 485, 486, 487  Next Page 478 of 487

Jump to: