PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 485, 486, 487 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:07 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Bruderek/Polak Marianna 1933 #126

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the following death record for Marianna Polak?

Thank you,

Rachel

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on April 27th 1933, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Polak, 32 years old and Władysław Piórkowski, 40 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared, that yesterday, at 11 a.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Marianna Polak, widow, farmer, 76 years old, daughter of the late spouses: Gotlib Bruderek and Paulina Bruderek. She was born in Dąbrowy and lived in Myszyniec Stary.
After convinced myself about the death of Marianna Polak, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest K. Wawicki, parson of the parish of Myszyniec.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:15 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day - Can you please assist with the translation of the attached marriage record.

Marriage Bartłomiej Okupski & Petronela Kurczewska 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  271.4 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marriage Bartłomiej Okupski & Petronela Kurczewska 2.jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:01 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day, can you please translate the attached death record.

Death Teodor Kurczewski 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.38 KB

Death Teodor Kurczewski 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:57 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Polak, Eleonora and Dawid, Piotr 1912 #25

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the attached document for the Marriage of Eleonora Polak and Piotr Dawid?

Thanks,

Rachel

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:57 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day - Can you please assist with the translation of the attached marriage record.

I am working on it.

TedMack

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:37 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day, I have a further 2 records from the same family for translation please.

Birth Petronela Kurczewska 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  250.63 KB

Birth Petronela Kurczewska 2.jpg

Death Konstancja Kurczewski nee Zaczkiewicz 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  187.74 KB

Death Konstancja  Kurczewski nee Zaczkiewicz 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Polak, Jan and Ropiak, Anna 1924 #44

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the attached marriage record for Jan Polak and Anna Ropiak

Nr 44
Stary Myszyniec

Left margin notes:

Polak Jan died on April 21st 1986 in Myszyniec Stary. Death act number 43/1986, stored in the Registry Office in Myszyniec. Rubber stamp and the signature of the chief of the Registry office, Regina Kosiorek.

Polak Anna died on November 19th 2000 in Myszyniec Stary. Death act number 77/2000, stored in the Registry Office in Myszyniec. Rubber stamp and the signature of the chief of the Registry office, Regina Kosiorek.

It happened in Myszyniec, on February 26th 1924, at 3 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Świtaj, 25 years old and Jan Gnoza, 23 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Polak, a single man, living at his mother's, 23 years old, born and living in Myszyniec Stary, son of the late Jan and living Marianna nee Bruderek, spouses Polak, farmers

and

Anna Ropiak, a miss, living at her uncle's, 19 years old, born and living in Stary Myszyniec, daughter of the late spouses Ropiak: Ignacy and Rozalia nee Pawelczyk, farmers.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on three consecutive Sundays: February 10th, 17th and 24th of the current year.

Newlyweds did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Uncle of the underaged bride, being her guardian, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was celebrated by the priest Józef Matusiak, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:40 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Polak, Eleonora and Dawid, Piotr 1912 #25

[email protected] wrote:
Could you please translate the attached document for the Marriage of Eleonora Polak and Piotr Dawid?

Thanks,

Rachel

nr 25
Jazgarka
Myszyniec Stary

Left margin note: Dawid Eleonora died on October 28th 1964 in Jazgarka. Death record stored in the Registry Office in Kadzidło. Record number 93/64.

It happened in Myszyniec, on January 17th/30th 1912, at 7 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Stanisław Ropiak, 33 years old and Ignacy Ropiak, 27 years old, farmers from the village of Myszyniec Stary, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Piotr Dawid, a single man, son of Jan and the late Anna nee Olepder*, spouses Dawid, workers; born and living at his father's in the village of Jazgarka, 22 years old

and

Eleonora Polak, a miss, daughter of Jan and Marianna nee Bruderek, spouses Polak, workers; born and living at her parents' in the village of Myszyniec Stary, 16 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish churches of Myszyniec and Kadzidło, on: January 1st/14th, 8th/21st and 15th/28th of the current year.

Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
Bride's father, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Henryk Szczepkowski, local vicar.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Administrator of the parish of Myszyniec, serving as Civil Registrar, priest Fr. Karwacki.

*Olepder: it is written Olepder but maybe it sould be: Olender. I would have to read the baptism record for Piotr to check it. Jazgarka belonged to the parish of Kadzidło. The documents from Kadzidło parish are not available online.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:10 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:

village Chojny

It happened in the town of Grzegorzew, on November 17th 1844, at 3 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Józef Szurgot, 28 years old and Felicjan Okupski, 46 years old, okupniks who live in the village of Chojny, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Bartłomiej Okupski, a young man, who lives in the village of Chojny, laborer, born in the village of Jastrzębie, son of spouses: Jakub Okupski and Małgorzata Okupska, 40 years old

and

Petronela Kurczewska, a miss, daughter of spouses: Teodor Kurczewski and Konstancja Kurczewska, who live in the village of Chojny, born and living at her parents' in Chojny, 20 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: October 27th, November 3rd and 10th of the current year, in the parish of Grzegorzew.

Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Priest Tadeusz Żernicki, parson of the parish of Grzegorzew.

*okupnik: peasant, farmer paying fees to avoid feudal duties.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:27 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day, can you please translate the attached death record.

Nr 136
village Chojny

It happened in the town of Grzegorzew, on August 10th 1848, at 3 p.m.
Appeared: Wincenty Zaczek, 60 years old and Szymon Dyna, 50 years old, both farmers, who live in Chojny and they declared, that yesterday, in Chojny, at 4 a.m., died Teodor Kurczewski, farmer, who lived in Chojny, 70 years old. He left his widowed wife Konstancja Kurczewska nee Zackiewicz.
Son of the late parents: Jędrzej Kurczewski and Marianna Kurczewska.
After convinced myself about the death of Teodor, this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Signature of the priest Antoni (the surname was illegible for me), on behalf of the parson of the parish.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:31 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day, I have a further 2 records from the same family for translation please.

Chojny
Statement Nr 61

Statement of the birth of the legal child, made by the father, on May 30th 1824. In front of the Civil Registrar for the commune of Grzegorzew, located in the county of Łęczyca, in the voivodeship of Mazowsze, appeared:

Teodor Kurek, farmer, 40 years old, who lives in the commune of Grzegorzew, in the house number 6, father of the child,

and the witnessses: Michał Zaczkiewicz, farmer, 29 years old, living in the commune of Grzegorzew, in the house number 8 and Paweł Rachuba, farmer, 50 years old, living in the commune of Grzegorzew, in the house numer 11

and they presented Us a female infant child, born in the house of the declarant, at 8 a.m., on May 28th of the current year.

The declarant stated that the child is born of him and his wife, of the first marriage: Konstancja kurek, 28 years old and that his wish is to name the child: Petronella.
The declarant presented the child, in the presence of Michał Zaczkiewicz, ans signed the document with Us, with the three X signs.

Nr 16

Dąbrowa

It happened in Wrząca Wielka, on Octobet 17th 1863, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Maciej Borkowski, 50 years old and Bogumił Krzyżański, 65 years old, both farmers from Dąbrowa and they declared that on October 15th of the current year, at 11 a.m., died Konstancja Kurczewska, widow, who lived at her daughter's, 80 years old.
After convinced myself about the death of Konstancja Kurczewska, this act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us only.

Priest Józef Marzantowicz, serving as Civil Registrar.

TedMack

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:20 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day, hope you can help with a translation of the attached marriage record please.

Marriage Karol Mackowski & Franciszka Galant (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.19 KB

Marriage Karol Mackowski & Franciszka Galant (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:33 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day, hope you can help with a translation of the attached marriage record please.

Rożdżały

It happened in the village of Tłokinia, on October 25th 1863, at 1 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Rachwalski, tenant, 38 years old and Wojciech Mazur, watchman, 35 years old, both from Rożdżały, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Karol Maćkowski, a young man, 24 years old, farmhand, who lives in the village of Rożdżały, born in Rychnów, , son of spouses: the late Marcin Maćkowski and Franciszka Maćkowska nee Chalczyńska, who lives at groom's

and

Franciszka Galant nee Żarnecka, widow after the late Marcin Galant, who died in the village of Rożdżały, on October 16th of the previous year, 27 years old, tenant living in Rożdżały, born in Tłokinia, daughter of spouses: the late Mateusz Żarnecki and monika Żarnecka, who lives at bride's.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, on: 11th, 18th and 25th days of the current month and year, announced in the local parish.
There were no objections for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, of which all were illiterate and was signed by Us only.
Priest Tomasz Baraszkiewicz, vicar, serving as Civil Registrar.

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:21 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel,

Attached is a copy of what appears to be a Family indexation of Marriages, Births and Deaths I found looking through the Rychnow Parish records at the Family Search Library. To me it lists the marriage by Surname, then the Christian Names of those married, Then records all the Births to that Marriage followed by all the deaths. Unfortunately it does not list any years but just page numbers I think. I was wondering if you had come across anything like this before or if you can confirm how this document can be deciphered.

Thanks

record-image_ (6)_image52_8121191 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  396.75 KB

record-image_ (6)_image52_8121191 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:38 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel,

Attached is a copy of what appears to be a Family indexation of Marriages, Births and Deaths I found looking through the Rychnow Parish records at the Family Search Library. To me it lists the marriage by Surname, then the Christian Names of those married, Then records all the Births to that Marriage followed by all the deaths. Unfortunately it does not list any years but just page numbers I think. I was wondering if you had come across anything like this before or if you can confirm how this document can be deciphered.

Thanks

Please upload the source link.
this is the summary of the borth, marriages and deaths and it contains the dates, written with very small letters.
Each entry in the column ends with a date.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 485, 486, 487 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 486 of 581

Jump to: