PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 486, 487, 488 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:02 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel,

Attached is a copy of what appears to be a Family indexation of Marriages, Births and Deaths I found looking through the Rychnow Parish records at the Family Search Library. To me it lists the marriage by Surname, then the Christian Names of those married, Then records all the Births to that Marriage followed by all the deaths. Unfortunately it does not list any years but just page numbers I think. I was wondering if you had come across anything like this before or if you can confirm how this document can be deciphered.

Thanks

Please upload the source link.
this is the summary of the borth, marriages and deaths and it contains the dates, written with very small letters.
Each entry in the column ends with a date.

Marcel, unfortunately I can't provide a link as the records are only accessible from a Family Search Library - you need to actually attend the library to access. I downloaded this page so you can see what is available - there were no dates on the opposite page was blank. Attached is the original download before I made it smaller - it may be a little easier to read.

record-image_ (6)_image52_8121191.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1023.24 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

record-image_ (6)_image52_8121191.jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:10 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel,

Attached is a copy of what appears to be a Family indexation of Marriages, Births and Deaths I found looking through the Rychnow Parish records at the Family Search Library. To me it lists the marriage by Surname, then the Christian Names of those married, Then records all the Births to that Marriage followed by all the deaths. Unfortunately it does not list any years but just page numbers I think. I was wondering if you had come across anything like this before or if you can confirm how this document can be deciphered.

Thanks

this is the summary of the borth, marriages and deaths and it contains the dates, written with very small letters.

Marcel, unfortunately I can't provide a link as the records are only accessible from a Family Search Library - you need to actually attend the library to access. I downloaded this page so you can see what is available - there were no dates on the opposite page was blank. Attached is the original download before I made it smaller - it may be a little easier to read.

Maybe this shortening of the page maybe easier to read?

Test.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB

Test.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:24 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel,

Thanks

each entry has the date of the event.
For example the first entry in the list of marriages: November 9th 1801

PAYPAL: [email protected]
TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:41 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel,

Thanks

each entry has the date of the event.
For example the first entry in the list of marriages: November 9th 1801

Thanks for the information - didn't see that they have dropped the leading 1 in the dates - it all makes sense now. Thanks again
TedMack

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:48 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day, can you assist with a translation of the attached marriage record please.

Marriage Jozef Paprzychi & Malgorzita - record 1(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  288.27 KB

Marriage Jozef Paprzychi & Malgorzita - record 1(2).jpg

[email protected]

Replies: 34

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:50 am      Post subject: Additional Spiewak family records

I have three more records I would like to get translated. Thank you so much!

Spiewak Tadeusz 1934 #200 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  123.61 KB

Spiewak Tadeusz 1934 #200 a.jpg

Spiewak Czeslaw 1936 #278 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  116.55 KB

Spiewak Czeslaw 1936 #278 a.jpg

Spiewak Eugeniusz 1939 #150 a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.64 KB

Spiewak Eugeniusz 1939 #150 a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:54 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day, can you assist with a translation of the attached marriage record please.

Nr 1
Rychnów

It happened in the village of Rychnów, on January 30th/February 11th 1838, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Antoni Wróblewski, forester, who lives in Rychnów, 39 years old and Jan Dębiński, forester, who lives in Piątek Mały, 38 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Paprzycki, peasant, widower, who lives on the farm in Bogucice, born in the village of Lubina Mała in The Grand Duchy of Posen, son of spouses: Grzegorz Paprzycki and Rozalia Paprzycka, peasants, who live on the farm in Lubina Mała, 31 years old

and

Małgorzata Włodarczak, a miss, daughter of spouses: Marcin Włodarczak and Katarzyna Włodarczak nee Durniak, who live in Piątek. Born in Piątek Wielki and lives in Rychnów, 21 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, on: January 16th/28th, January 23rd/February 4th and January 30th/February 11th of the current year, announced in the parishes of Rychnów and Pamięcin, at 10 a.m.
Newlyweds' parents, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses.
The newlyweds, Paprzycki's and the witnesses: Wróblewski and Dębiński, were illiterate.

Priest Józef Szablowski, parson of the parish of Rychnów.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:02 am      Post subject: Re: Additional Spiewak family records

[email protected] wrote:
I have three more records I would like to get translated. Thank you so much!

The surname is Polak, not Śpiewak.

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on July 25th 1934, at 8 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Polak, 33 years old and Władysław Piórkowski, 40 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared that on July 23rd of the current year, at 10 p.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Tadeusz Polak, 2 months and 9 days old, who was born in Myszyniec Stary, son of Jan and Anna nee Ropiak, spouses Polak.
After convinced myself about the death of Tadeusz Polak this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, priest Wawicki.

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on November 12th 1936, at 2 p.m.
Appeared: Jan Polak, 35 years old and Władysław Piórkowski, 45 years old, both farmers from Myszyniec Stary and they declared that on November 10th of the current year, at 7 p.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Czesław Polak, son of Jan and Anna nee Ropiak, spouses Polak, who was born in Myszyniec Stary on September 10th of the current year.
After convinced myself about the death of Czesław Polak, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, priest Wawicki.

Myszyniec Stary

It happened in Myszyniec, on April 23rd 1939, at 8 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Polak, farmer from Myszyniec Stary, 38 years old and Józef Abramczyk, farmer from Browary, 41 years old, and they declared, that on April 21st of the current year, at 2 a.m., died in Myszyniec Stary: Eugeniusz Polak, son of Jan and Anna nee Ropiak, spouses Polak, who was born in Myszyniec Stary, on January 18th of the current year and who lived in Myszyniec Stary at his parents', farmers.
After convinced myself about the death of Eugeniusz Polak, this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Us and the declarants.

Parson of the parish of Myszyniec, priest Sawicki.
Polak Jan
Józef Abramczyk.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
TedMack

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:26 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day - can you assist with translations of these death records please.

Death Ludwik Antczak (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.4 KB

Death Ludwik Antczak (2).jpg

Death Marcin Nowicki (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.2 KB

Death Marcin Nowicki (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:52 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day - can you assist with translations of these death records please.

I am working on it.

Mypolishgirl

Replies: 3

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:36 am      Post subject: Translate handwritten Book cover

This message is on the front cover of an original bound Adama Mickiewicza Konrad Wallenrod Grazyna Book my father gave me from his childhood library in his native Poland.
Mypolishgirl

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:49 am      Post subject: Translate

Help with a translation.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:05 am      Post subject: Re: Translate

Mypolishgirl wrote:
Help with a translation.

I will help You but You have to upload it.

Mypolishgirl

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:13 am      Post subject: Translation

Thank you so much. I am having difficulty trying to upload. Will keep trying.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:02 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

Mypolishgirl wrote:
Thank you so much. I am having difficulty trying to upload. Will keep trying.

Maybe it is too big.
Please try to send it at my email address: [email protected]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 486, 487, 488 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 487 of 581

Jump to: