PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 492, 493, 494 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 19

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:43 pm      Post subject: Birth record for Mateusz Cyckiewicz

Kindly translate this Polish Birth record for Mateusz Cyckiewicz. Thank you.

672A8FB1-D136-4914-974A-0BCFE0100A0D.jpeg
 Description:
Polish Birth record: Cyckiewicz
 Filesize:  447.95 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

672A8FB1-D136-4914-974A-0BCFE0100A0D.jpeg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:54 pm      Post subject: Re: POLISH TRANSLATION

Gwhizjudy wrote:
Kindly translate this Polish Birth record for Mateusz Cyckiewicz. Thank you.

Act 25
Smulnik

It happened in Wistka, on September 26th 1858, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Ignacy Cyckiewicz, 40 years old, living in Smulnik, in the presence of Walenty Radoliński, 40 years old and Stanisław Donaburski, 46 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Smulnik and presented Us a male infant child, declaring that the child was born in Smulnik, on September 22nd of the current year, at 2 a.m., of his wife Julianna nee Michalska, 36 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Zygmunt Grzybowski, franciscan friar, the child was given the name Mateusz and the godparents were: aforementioned Walenty Radoliński and Elżbieta Borucka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all illiterate and was signed by Us only.

Priest Szymon Nowakowski.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:37 pm      Post subject: Ciania Marcin document

Hello, I would appreciate a translation when possible. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Ciania Marcin_Katarzyna Buczakowna m.2-3- 1812 #10 httpswww.familysearch.orgark6190331S3HY-6P47-2BBi=6&wc=9RTZ-VZS%3A362228801%2C363715401%2C362508701&cc=2115410.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  320.32 KB

Ciania Marcin_Katarzyna Buczakowna m.2-3- 1812 #10 httpswww.familysearch.orgark6190331S3HY-6P47-2BBi=6&wc=9RTZ-VZS%3A362228801%2C363715401%2C362508701&cc=2115410.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:28 pm      Post subject: Re: Ciania Marcin document

crispm28 wrote:
Christine

I am working on it.

jonah

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:49 pm      Post subject:

I found the birth certificates of my great-great grandfather Jacob/Jakob Bakowski/Bonkowski and who I think is my great-great-great grandfather Michael Bonn, whose name later became Bakowski/Bonkowski. Both are from Lutheran archives in Lipno.

Was wondering if I could get translations. Will be sure to send a donation over Paypal.

Thanks!

Michaelbonnbirthcert.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1022.31 KB

Michaelbonnbirthcert.jpg

jacobbonkowskibirthcertificate.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.44 MB

jacobbonkowskibirthcertificate.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:03 pm      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
I found the birth certificates of my great-great grandfather Jacob/Jakob Bakowski/Bonkowski and who I think is my great-great-great grandfather Michael Bonn, whose name later became Bakowski/Bonkowski. Both are from Lutheran archives in Lipno.

Was wondering if I could get translations. Will be sure to send a donation over Paypal.

Thanks!

Nr 3
Lipno

It happened on June 18th, 1818, at 1 p.m.
In front of Us, Jan Pasternacy, evangelical parson, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Lipno, located in the voivodeship of Płock, appeared:

Piotr Bem, distiller, 39 years old, living in Lipno, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in his house, number 55, on June 16th of the current year, at 1 p.m., and declared that the child is born of him and his wife Szarlotta nee Groshans, 29 years old and his wish is to name the child: Michał.
After the above statement and presentation of the child were made, in the presence of Michał Jaskiewicz, tailor, 40 years old, living in Lipno and Jan Kolin, carpenter, 42 years old, living in Lipno, this act was read and signed by us, because the father of the chilf and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Jan Pasternacy.

Nr 303
Rumunki Sumin

It happened in the town of Lipno, on December 10th/22nd 1850, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Michał Bońkowski, gardener, 33 years old, living in rumunki* Sumin, in the presence of the witnesses: Jakub Bąkowski, 29 years old and Krystian Felt, 21 years old, both farmers, who live in the rumunki Sumin, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in rumunki Sumin, on December 7th/19th of the current year, at 7 p.m., of his wife Krystyna nee Felt, 35 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jakub, and the godparents were: Jakub Bąkowski and Eufrozyna Arent, farmers, who live in rumunki Sumin.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who declared that they were illiterate and was signed by us only.

Priest Karol Pastenacy.

*rumunki: kind of settlement, located in deforestated area or a colony and a single farm outside the densely built-up village

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:15 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these marriage records of my 3xGGM.

Thanks

Nr 4
Bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on February 20th, 1855, at 8 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Maciejewski, blacksmith, 42 years old and Jakub Pasik, farmer, 24 years old, both living in the village of Bogucice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Marcin Wojtczak, widower, after the late Marianna Wojtczak, who died in the village of Długa Wieś, on August 6th 1853. Farmhand, living in the village of Długa Wieś, born in the village of Mycielin, son of Bartłomiej and Tekla, the late spouses Wojtczak, 28 years old

and

Małgorzata Wasik, widow, after the late Franciszek Wasik, who died on Octobet 17th 1850 in the Imperial Russian Army. Farmer, living in Bogucice, born in the village of Piątek Wielki, daughter of Marcin and Katarzyna nee Durnik, the late spouses Włodarczyk, 37 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parishes of Pamięcin and Stawiszyn, on: 4th, 11th and 18th day of the current month and year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and was signed by Us, because the newlyweds and witnesses were illiterate.

Signature of the parish priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:51 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate these marriage records of my 3xGGM.

Thanks

Nr 11
bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on January 30th 1857, at 1 p.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Marcin Małecki, farmer, 30 years old and Andrzej Rudownik, stableman, 33 years old, both living in Bogucice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Walenty Kowalczyk, widower, after the late Monika Kowalczyk, who died in the village of Janków, on November 18th 1854. Shepherd, living in Bogucicce, born in the village of Żelazków, son of Mateusz and Klara, the late spouses Kowalczyk, 35 years old

and

Małgorzata Wojtczak, widow, after the late Marcin Wojtczak, who died in Bogucice, on December 15th 1855. Farmer, living in Bogucice, born in the village of Piątek Wielki, daughter of Marcin and Katarzyna nee Durnik, the late spouses Włodarczyk, 40 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Pamięcin, on: 16th, 23rd and 30th day of the current month.

There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.

this act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all illiterate, and was signed by Us.

Signature of the parish parson.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:55 am      Post subject: Re: Ciania Marcin document

crispm28 wrote:
Christine

Dąbrówki

It happened on February 3rd 1812, at about 10 a.m., in front of Us, parson of the Osjaków parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Osjaków, located in the county of Wieluń, in the department of Kalisz, appeared:

Marcin Cianka, a young man, 24 years old, son of Walenty and Franciszka, spouses Cianka, living at his parents' of farm in Dąbrówki, village located in the parish of Osjaków. He appeared in the presence of his father

and

Katarzyna Buczak, a miss, almoust 20 years old, daughter of Fabian and Anna, spouses Buczak, living at her mother's. who is a tenant in the village of Dąbrówki. She appeared in the presence of her mother, because her father is no longer alive, which was prooven by the death certificate, extracted from the Osjaków church books.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the 19th and the second on the 26th day of January of the current year, at about 10 a.m. on Sundays. There were no obstacles to this marriage and the parents of the underaged newlyweds gave permission for this marriage. After reading to the parties all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Marcin Cianka, a young man and Katarzyna Buczak, a miss, are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of the witnesses: Jędrzej Cianek, groom's brother, 37 years olf, Jędrzej ...(can't read the surname), 64 years old, Jan Barabas, 45 years old, Grzegorz Włodarz, 30 years old, all peasants, who live in Dąbrówki.

This act was read to the present, all illiterate and was signed by Us.

Wacław Piotrowski, parson of the Osjaków parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:51 pm      Post subject:

Hi marcel,

Would you be able to translate the following record for the Musiela family from Golina?

1. Sebastian Musiela's marriage record
2. Sebastian Musiela's death record.
3. Maryanna Musiela's death record
4. Malgorzata Musiela's birth record.

Thank you Marcel, I appreciate it.

Best,

Nick

Musiela, Malgorzata Birth 1829 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  355.01 KB

Musiela, Malgorzata Birth 1829 .jpg

Musiela, Maryanna Death 1831.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  295.49 KB

Musiela, Maryanna Death 1831.jpg

Musiela, Sebastian Marriage 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  415.51 KB

Musiela, Sebastian Marriage 2.jpg

Musiela, Sebastian Death 1832.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  505.98 KB

Musiela, Sebastian Death 1832.jpg

nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:02 pm      Post subject:

I'm sorry Marcel, I just found another death record for Zuzanna Musiela. Would you be able to translate this also? Please take your time! Thank you so much!

Musiela, Zuzanna (Domin) Death 1827.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  254.91 KB

Musiela, Zuzanna (Domin) Death 1827.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:20 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
I'm sorry Marcel, I just found another death record for Zuzanna Musiela. Would you be able to translate this also? Please take your time! Thank you so much!

Golina

It happened in Golina, on August 1st 1827, at 8 p.m.
Appeared Wincenty Kwiatkowski, court servant, 41 years oldand Maciej Nowicki, worker, 39 years old, both catholics, who live in Golina and they declared that on the 30th day of the previous month, at 4 p.m., died Zuzanna Musiałkowska, distiller, catholic, who lived in Golina, she was 60 years old and left her widowed wife Sebastian Musiałkowski, distiller from Golina.
After convinced myself about the death of Musiałkowska this act was read to the present and was signed by Us only, because the aforementioned witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Maciej Polikarp Rowiński, administrator of the Golina parish

commune of Golina

It happened in Golina, on December 7th 1831, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Bartłomiej Musiela, zagrodnik (term explained in my previous translation), 30 years old and Maciej Nowicki, laborer, 50 years old, both living in the village of Golina and they declared that on the 5th day of the current month, at 8 a.m. died in Golina, in the house number 41: Marianna Musiela, laborer, 50 years old. The witnesses do not know the names of the deceased's parents and the place where she was born. She left her widowed husband: Sebastian Musiela, laborer living in the village of Golina. All mentioned in this document persons were catholics.
After convinced myself about the death of Musiela, this act was read to the declarants, of which the first was the deceased's step-son, and was signed by us only, because they were illiterate.

Priest Maciej Polikarp Rowiński, parson of the Golina parish.

the commune of Golina

It happened in the town of Golina, on October 4th 1828, at 10 a.m.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Jan Drewniacki, zaciężny* farmer, 41 years old and Józef Wroblewski, czynszownik**, 40 years old, both living in the village of Golina, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Sebastian Musiałkowski, 61 years old, widower, laborer, having his permanent residence in Golina, whose wife died in Golina, who was born in the village of Radolina, son of Kacper Musiałkowski and Klara Musiałkowska nee Olek, the late spouses, who died and lived in the village Radolina

and

Marianna Nawrotska***, 50 years old, daughter of Maciej Maciejak and Agata Maciejak, the late spouses, who lived in the village of Czerwin, located in The Grand Duchy of Posen. Widow, whose husband, Jakub Nawrocki, beggar, died in the village of Barłogi, located in the parish of Rzgów, on July 16th 1818. She was born in the village of Skrzypno, located in The Grand Duchy of Posen and lives in the village of Golina, in the house number 44.

*zaciężny: adjective, describing a peasant, who was obligated to service to the lord of the manor
**czynszownik: noun, describing a peasant, who was a land tenant, exempt from serfdom for an annual fee
***Nawrotska: I think the priest made a mistake and the surname should be written Nawrocka.

Priest M. P. Rowiński, parson of the Golina parish.

the end of this record is on the next page of the book. There should be information about the banns of marriage and the prenuptial agreement and other.

Spławie

It happened in Golina, on December 28th 1832, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Bartłomiej Musiela, zagrodnik (explained in my previous translations), 30 years old and Marcin Dąbrowski, farmer, 53 years old, both living in Spławie and they declared, that on 26th day of the current moth, at 3 a.m., died Sebastian Musiela, widower, laborer, who lived in Spławie, in the house number 10th, 70 years old, whose parents and place of birth were unknown to thr witnesses.
All mentioned in this document persons were catholics.
After conviced myself about the death of Musiela this act was read to the witnesses, of which the first one was the deceased's son and was signed by us only. the others were illiterate.

Last edited by marcelproust on Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:02 am; edited 3 times in total
TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth records please.

Thanks

Birth Ignacy - Wlodarczyk 3rd marriage - record 15 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  434.93 KB

Birth Ignacy - Wlodarczyk 3rd marriage - record 15 (2).jpg

Birth Jozef - Wlodarczyk 4th marriage - record 14 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  389.38 KB

Birth Jozef - Wlodarczyk 4th marriage - record 14 (2).jpg

Birth Urszula - Wlodarczyk 4th marriage - record 56 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  356.53 KB

Birth Urszula - Wlodarczyk 4th marriage - record 56 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:19 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hi marcel,

Would you be able to translate the following record for the Musiela family from Golina?

1. Sebastian Musiela's marriage record
2. Sebastian Musiela's death record.
3. Maryanna Musiela's death record
4. Malgorzata Musiela's birth record.

Thank you Marcel, I appreciate it.

Best,

Nick

Spławie

It happened in the town of Golina, on June 14th 1829, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Bartłomiej Musiela, 31 years old, zagrodnik*, living with his wife in Spławie, in the house number 21, in the presence of Walenty nawrot, farmer from Spławie, 51 years old and Mikołaj Malarkowski, innkeeper, 50 years old, and presented us a female child, who was born today in Spławie, at 12 o'clock at noon, in the house number 21, where the declarant's wife lives: Tekla nee Krawczyk, 40 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, by the undersigned local parish parson, the child was given the name Małgorzata, and the godparents were: aforementioned Walenty Nawrot and Marianna Malarkowska nee Goździk from Spławie.
All mentioned in this documents persons were catholics.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

*zagrodnik: a peasant owning a house and a farm with an area of ​​not more than 1/4 of łan. Łan: is an old unit of field measurement used in Poland.

ezafam

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:27 pm      Post subject: Translation of 1938 baptism record of Jan Heyze

Hello! I would like to request a translation of the attached 1938 baptism document from the Lipno Evangelical church archives. I am attaching both the document as well as the link to the website in case that will make translation easier. I am most grateful! Doug

Heise Jan Baptism Document.jpg
 Description:
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0392d&sy=1838&kt=1&plik=262-264.jpg#zoom=1&x=463&y=1561
 Filesize:  304.69 KB

Heise Jan Baptism Document.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 492, 493, 494 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 493 of 580

Jump to: