PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 493, 494, 495 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 8

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:47 pm      Post subject: Translation of polish marriage record

I have one more request. I am attaching a the 1837 Polish language marriage record for Michal Heyze and Marianna Nass, in Lipno. Can you translate this for me? Thanks yet one more time! Sincerely, Doug

Heise Michal and Nass Maryianna Marriage Record 1837.jpg
 Description:
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=20&zs=0392d&sy=1837&kt=2&plik=037-038.jpg#zoom=1&x=596&y=2931
 Filesize:  389.63 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Heise Michal and Nass Maryianna Marriage Record 1837.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:33 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of 1938 baptism record of Jan Heyze

ezafam wrote:
Hello! I would like to request a translation of the attached 1938 baptism document from the Lipno Evangelical church archives. I am attaching both the document as well as the link to the website in case that will make translation easier. I am most grateful! Doug

Lipno

It happened in Lipno, on November 4th 1838, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Michał Heyze, tenant, 31 years old, living in Lipni, in the presence of Jan Ryc, 29 years old and Piotr Ryc, 19 years old, both tenants living in Lipno, and presented Us a male infant child, born in Lipno, on November 1st of the current year, at 1 a.m., of his wife Maria nee Nast, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Jan, in the presence of Marianna Reszka.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who declared they were illiterate.

Priest Karol Pastenacy.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of polish marriage record

ezafam wrote:
I have one more request. I am attaching a the 1837 Polish language marriage record for Michal Heyze and Marianna Nass, in Lipno. Can you translate this for me? Thanks yet one more time! Sincerely, Doug

Nr 38

It happened in Lipno, on August 27th 1837, at 1 p.m.

We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Mateusz Freyd, 55 years old and Michał Deja, 32 years old, both living in Budy Lipnowskie, farmers, a religious marriage was concluded today, between:

Michał Heyze, tenant, living in Budy Głodowo, widower after the late Petronela nee German, 30 years old

and

Anna Nass, a miss, daugther of the late parents: Henryk and Anna nee Nactaf, spouses Nass, 19 years old, born in Kotowki, working as a servant in Nagórzynek.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the evangelical parish of Lipno, on: August 13th, 20th and 27th of the current year, on Sundays.

Bride's protectors, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
There were no objections for this marriage.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all declared they were illiterate.

Priest Karol Pastenacy.

nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:05 am      Post subject:

Apologies for not including the ending of the marriage record-here it is, attached. Thank you for pointing that out! Also attached is the deahth record for Bartolomiej Musiela in 1857. Thank you so much Marcel!

Nick

Musiela, Sebastian Marriage 2 pt 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  221.71 KB

Musiela, Sebastian Marriage 2 pt 2.jpg

Musiela, Bartolomiej Death 1857 .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  390.04 KB

Musiela, Bartolomiej Death 1857 .jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:25 am      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Apologies for not including the ending of the marriage record-here it is, attached. Thank you for pointing that out! Also attached is the deahth record for Bartolomiej Musiela in 1857. Thank you so much Marcel!

Nick

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:47 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Hoping you can translate this birth record please.

Birth Marcin Kura - record 71 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  169.35 KB

Birth Marcin Kura - record 71 (2).jpg

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:11 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached marriage record

Marriage Jan Kura & Katarzyna Grala - Record 24 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  224.32 KB

Marriage Jan Kura & Katarzyna Grala - Record 24 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:53 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Hoping you can translate this birth record please.

Tłokinia

It happened in the village of Tłokinia, on November 4th 1838, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Jan Kura, farmer from Tłokinia, 20 years old, in the presence of Jan Cieślak, farmer from Zmyślanka, , 25 years old and hilary olejnik, farmer from Tłokinia, 30 years old and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Tłokinia, in the house number 6, on October 30th of the current year, at 3 p.m., of his legal wife Katarzyna Kura, 18 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the undersigned priest, the child was given the name Marcin and the godparents were: aforementioned Cieślak and Józefa gibas.
This act was read to the present, who all were catholics, all of them illiterate and was signed by us.

Priest Franciszek Winger.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:20 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

[quote="TedMack"]G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached marriage record[/quote

Tłokinia

It happened in Tłokinia, on November 20th 1836, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known, that in the presence of Łukasz Wachlik, farmer from Nędzerzew, 30 years old and Paweł Cieślak, farmer from Zmyślonka, 40 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Suchorski, a single man, living at his parents', born in Tłokinia, 20 years old

and

Katarzyna Grala, a miss, 22 years old, born in Tłokinia, living at her parents', daughter of Piotr and Petronela, spouses Grala, who live in Tłokinia.

Religious marriage was performed by the undersigned priest.
This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish church of Tłokinia, on: 6th, 13th and 20th days of the current month and year.
Newlyweds declared that they did not enter into any prenuptial agreement.
All persons, mentioned in this record, were catholicas.
This act was written and read to the present and signed by us.

Priest Franciszek Winger.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:30 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth records please.

Thanks

Nr 15
Bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on August 3rd 1856, at 8 a.m.
Appeared Marianna Tomczak, midwife, living in the village of Rychnów, 56 years old, in the presence of Walenty Kowalczyk, whepherd, 40 years old and Marcin Małecki, farmer, 33 years old, both living in the village of Bogucice and presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Bogucice, on July 28th of the current year, at 8 p.m. and declared that the child is born of Marcin Wojtczak, the late farmer, who died in Bogucice and his wife Małgorzata nee Włodarczyk, 40 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Ignacy and the godparents were: aforementioned Marcin Wojtczak and Agnieszka Rudowniczka, from Bogucice.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all of them illiterate and was signed by Us.

Signature of the Pamięcin parish parson.

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on March 19th 1858, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Walenty Kowalczyk, farmer, living in the village of Bogucice, 35 years old, in the presence of Marcin Małecki, farmer, 33 years old and Urban Maciejewski, blacksmith, 25 years old, both living in Bogucice and presented Us a male infant child, wgo was born today in Bogucice, at 3 a.m., of his wife Małgorzata nee Durnik, 45 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Józef, and the godparents were: Feliks Kowalczyk, from Żelazków and Marianna Małecka, from Bogucice.
This act was read to the decarant and the witnesses, all of them illiterare, and was signed by us.

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on October 21st 1860, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Walenty Kowalczyk, farmer, living in the village of bogucice, 36 years old, in the presence of Marcin Małecki, farmer, 33 years old and Nikodem Ławiński, shepherd, 60 years old, both living in Bogucice and presented Us a female infant child, who was born yesterday in Bogucice, at 3 a.m., of his wife: Małgorzata nee Włodarczyk, 40 years old.
At the Holy baptism, held today, the chilr was given the name Urszula, and the godparents were: Jakub Trzmiel, from Poklęków and Wiktoria Walentowska, from Rychnów.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, all of them illiterate, and was signed by Us.

slamjamm

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:48 pm      Post subject: Russian records translation

Would you be able to translate the first entry on this document. I believe may be a record of my great grandparents Carl Ziel and Julianna. Thanks much!

010-012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  992.81 KB

010-012.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Russian records translation

slamjamm wrote:
Would you be able to translate the first entry on this document. I believe may be a record of my great grandparents Carl Ziel and Julianna. Thanks much!

This record is written in polish.

Nr 10
the colony of Ruda
Galska Julianna

It happened in the village of Michałki, on December 22nd 1857/January 3rd 1858, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Jan Galski, 33 years old, laborer, living in the colony of Ruda, in the presence of Jan hejze, 22 years old, laborer, living in the colony of Ruda and Paweł Brecke, 24 years old, farmer, living in the village of Zajeziorze and presened Us a female infant child, who was born in the colony of Ruda, on December 19th/31st 1857, at 10 p.m., of him and his wife Elżbieta nee Brecka, 22 years old..
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Julianna and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Hejze and Karolina Ginau nee Nass, from Wysokie Pole.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and was signed by us only, because the father and the witnesses dfeclared that they were illiterate.

Pastor Kattein.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:27 am      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:

Nick

This marriage ceremony was performed by the undersigned local parish parson and was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in Golina parish, on: August 24th, August 31st and September 7th of the current year.
This act was read to the newlyweds and witnesses, all of them catholics, all of them illiterate, and was signed by Us only.

Priest Maciej Polikarp Rowiński, Golina parish parson.

Rosocha

It happened in the village of Kawnice, on January 30th 1857, at 9 a.m.
Appeared: Jan Szubiński, 45 years old and Jan Hamerling, 41 years old, both laborers from Rosocha and they declared, that on 27th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at noon, died Bartłomiej Musiela, laborer, who lived in Rosocha, 65 years old, son of Sebastian and Zuzanna, the late spouses Musiela. His place of birth is unknown. He left his widowed wife Tekla nee Krawiec, who lives in Rosocha.
After convinced myself about the death of Musiela this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us only.

Priest Białkowski, parish parson, serving as Civil Registrar.

nick3371

Replies: 104

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:03 pm      Post subject:

Hello,

Would anyone be able to translate the following three records?

1. Death record for Marianna Lipinska in 1857.
2. Marriage record for Antoni Strzelczyk and Wiktoria Grochalska in 1832 in Zlotkow.
3. Marriage record for Symon Sobczak and Kataryzna Majewska in 1839.

Thank you so much!

Nick

Sobczak, Szymon and Maiewska Katarzyna Marriage 1839 Morzyslaw .jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  525.44 KB

Sobczak, Szymon and Maiewska Katarzyna Marriage 1839 Morzyslaw .jpg

Strzelczyk, Antoni Grocholska, Wiktoria Marriage 1832.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  478.85 KB

Strzelczyk, Antoni Grocholska, Wiktoria Marriage 1832.jpg

Lipinska, Marianna Olszewska Death 1857.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  289.82 KB

Lipinska, Marianna Olszewska Death 1857.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:32 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hello,

Would anyone be able to translate the following three records?

1. Death record for Marianna Lipinska in 1857.
2. Marriage record for Antoni Strzelczyk and Wiktoria Grochalska in 1832 in Zlotkow.
3. Marriage record for Symon Sobczak and Kataryzna Majewska in 1839.

Thank you so much!

Nick

Chorzeń

It happened in Morzysław, on January 8th/20th 1839, at 12 o'clock at noon.
We make it known, that in the presence of the witnesses: Tomasz Nowak, 35 years old and Paweł Chwiełkowski, 46 years old, both laborers from Chorzeń, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Szymon Sobczak, a young man, son of the late Benedykt, who died in Chorzeń, and Zuzanna nee Kurtos???, spouses Sobczak, living at his mother's house number 7, laborer, 32 years old

and

Katarzyna Majewska, born in Chorzeń, daughter of spouses: the late Stanisław Majewski, who died in Licheń and Marianna Majewska nee Makowska, living at her mother's house number 6 in Chorzeń, laborer, 19 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Morzysław, on: December 25th 1838/January 6th 1839, January 1st/13th 1839 and January 8th/20th 1839.
At the request of the bride, her mother, present at writing this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
All mentioned in this record persons were catholics.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, of which no one was literate.

Priest Józef Magowski, parson of the Morzysław parish.

Nr 5
Złotków

It happened in Złotków, on June 13th 1832, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Filip Majeski, laborer, 28 years old and Antoni Kalisty, shepherd, 40 years old, witnesses, not related with newlyweds, who live in Złotków, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Antoni Strzelczyk, , a young man, living in Złotków, in the house number 1, born in Danków, son of Andrzej and Jadwiga, the late spouses Strzelczyk, 25 years old

and

Wiktoria Soboleska, widow, whose husband died in Piotrowice, born in Młodojewo, living in Złotków, in the house number 2, 28 years old, daughter of spouses: Józef Grocholski and Marianna Grocholska.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced on: May 27th, June 3rd and 10th of the current year.

Newlyweds' Family Council gave permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all catholics, illiterate.
Priest's signature.

It happened in the village of Wilczygóra, on December 1st/13th 1857, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Walenty Janiak, odrobnik* from the village of Gosawice, 26 years old and Walenty Dybiński, odrobnik*, living in Wilczygóra, 44 years old, and they declared that on November 29th/December 11th of the current year, at 10 p.m., died Marcjanna, wife of odrobnik* Stanisław Olszewski, who lived at her husband's in Wilczygóra, catholic, 48 years old, daughter of the late spouses: Franciszek Lipiński and Katarzyna lipińska, peasants from the village of Biskupin.
She left her widowed husband and five children: Walenty Janiak, Józefa Jeżewska, Marianna, Józefa and Michalina.
After convinced myself about the death of Marcjanna this act was read to the illiterate declarants, of which the first one was deceased's son.

Priest Michał Odorowski, parson of the Wilczyn parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

*odrobnik: a peasant who had to work for a certain period of time on a land estate.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 493, 494, 495 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 494 of 580

Jump to: