PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 500, 501, 502 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:12 am      Post subject: Translation

Could you please assist me with the translation of the attached?

I am looking for a Karl Buchhorn born in 27 August 1848 in Srebrny Borek and I believe this could be him.

Thank you very much.

Buchhorn_SrebrnyBorek_1848.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  974.95 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Buchhorn_SrebrnyBorek_1848.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:41 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

hbuchhorn wrote:
Could you please assist me with the translation of the attached?

I am looking for a Karl Buchhorn born in 27 August 1848 in Srebrny Borek and I believe this could be him.

Thank you very much.

Nr 63
Srebrny Borek

It happened in Paproć Duża, on August 22nd/September 3rd 1848, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Gotthard Buchhorn, laborer, living in Srebrny Borek, 24 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Henryk Wienke, 38 years old and Krystyan Knerr, 23 years old, both farmers from Srebrny Borek and he presented Us a male infant child, who was born in Srebrny Borek, in his house number 13, on August 15th/27th of the current year, at 2 a.m., of his wife Karolina nee Westphahl, 21 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Karol and the godparents were: Henryk Wienke and Fryderyka Westphahl, a miss, who live's at her father's in Srebrny Borek.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all of them were illiterate.

Pastor K. Wagner, parish administrator.

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
seanman1224

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:02 pm      Post subject:

Hi there! Could anyone please translate this record of the birth of Benigna Buczkowska? #25
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/155/0/1/33/skan/full/SX3RytQUOfAT-acZcKUaNQ?fbclid=IwAR0B70lmIn4GT3mvjP-vWwLssrY6ngaR4YDSmpxhBCSWIqY_m5TfQMw_eus

Thanks so much!
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:11 am      Post subject:

seanman1224 wrote:
Hi there! Could anyone please translate this record of the birth of Benigna Buczkowska? #25
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/155/0/1/33/skan/full/SX3RytQUOfAT-acZcKUaNQ?fbclid=IwAR0B70lmIn4GT3mvjP-vWwLssrY6ngaR4YDSmpxhBCSWIqY_m5TfQMw_eus

Thanks so much!

Nr 25
Krasnopol
Peasants

It happened on February 27th 1819, at 4 p.m., in front of Us, parson and Civil Registrar for the commune of Krasnopol, located in the county of Sejny, in the voivodeship of Augustów, appeared: Wincenty Buczkowski, 36 years old, farmer living in Krasnopol, the village that belongs to the church property, located in the commune and parish of Krasnopol and presented us a female infant child, who was born yesterday, on February 26th of the cvurrent year, at 1 p.m., in his house number 6, located at Grodzieńska street, here in Krasnopol, and he declared that the child was born of him and his wife Franciszka nee Szostak, 30 years old, and that their wish is to name the child: Benigna.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of the witnesses:

Klemens Walukowicz, 25 years old and Maciej Kościański, 30 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Krasnopol

this birth act was signed by Us, because the persons mentioned in this act were illiterate.

Priest Michał Gutowski, parson of the parish, Civil Registrar for the commune of Krasnopol.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:50 am; edited 2 times in total
seanman1224

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:19 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
Nr 25
Krasnopol
Peasants

It happened on February 27th 1819, at 4 p.m., in front of Us, parson and Civil Registrar for the commune of Krasnopol, located in the county of Sejny, in the voivodeship of Augustów, appeared: Wincenty Buczkowski, 36 years old, farmer living in Krasnopol, the village that belongs to the church property, located in the commune and parish of Krasnopol and presented us a female infant child, who was born yesterday, on February 26th of the cvurrent year, at 1 p.m., in his house number 6, located at Grodzieńska street, here in Krasnopol, and he declared that the child was born of him and his wife Franciszka nee Szostak, 30 years old, and that their wish is to name the child: Benigna.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of the witnesses:

Klemens Walukowicz, 25 years old and Maciej Kościański, 30 years old, bothfarmers, living in the village of Krasnopol

this birth act was signed by Us, because the persons mentioned in this act were illiterate.

Priest Michał Gutowski, parson of the parish, Civil Registrar for the commune of Krasnopol.

Thank you so much! Could I bother you with another as well? https://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/155/0/1/30/skan/full/Cc-9TDVroQ4M9I5ziBet-g #19 - Maciej Kwiatkowski. Smile

Also, when there is a "honorable" in front of a parent's name in a baptismal record, does that usually refer to status, such as noble status? Or is it just a respect thing?

Thanks so much!
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:40 am      Post subject:

seanman1224 wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
Nr 25
Krasnopol
Peasants

Klemens Walukowicz, 25 years old and Maciej Kościański, 30 years old, bothfarmers, living in the village of Krasnopol

Thank you so much! Could I bother you with another as well? https://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/63/155/0/1/30/skan/full/Cc-9TDVroQ4M9I5ziBet-g #19 - Maciej Kwiatkowski. Smile

Also, when there is a "honorable" in front of a parent's name in a baptismal record, does that usually refer to status, such as noble status? Or is it just a respect thing?

Thanks so much!

I would have to read the document with the "honorable' word to determine what this word refers to.
I guess you are talking about the polish word "uczciwy" that was used to describes the status of a peasant.

Nr 19
Peasants
Krasnopol

It happened on February 18th 1818, at 7 a.m., in front of Us, parson and Civil Registrar for the commune of Krasnopol, located in the county of Sejny, in the voivodeship of Augustów, appeared: Jan Kwiatkowski, farmer living in Krasnopol, the village that belongs to the church property, 31 years old and presented us a male infant child, who was born on February 17th, at 8 p.m., in his house number 27, located at Grodzieńska street, here in Krasnopol, and he declared that the child was born of him and his wife Rozalia nee Daniłowicz, 34 years old, and that their wish is to name the child: Mateusz.

Antoni Dembski, 50 years old and Bartłomiej Jacukiewicz, 30 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Krasnopol

seanman1224

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:00 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:

I would have to read the document with the "honorable' word to determine what this word refers to.
I guess you are talking about the polish word "uczciwy" that was used to describes the status of a peasant.

Nr 19
Peasants
Krasnopol

It happened on February 18th 1818, at 7 a.m., in front of Us, parson and Civil Registrar for the commune of Krasnopol, located in the county of Sejny, in the voivodeship of Augustów, appeared: Jan Kwiatkowski, farmer living in Krasnopol, the village that belongs to the church property, 31 years old and presented us a male infant child, who was born on February 17th, at 8 p.m., in his house number 27, located at Grodzieńska street, here in Krasnopol, and he declared that the child was born of him and his wife Rozalia nee Daniłowicz, 34 years old, and that their wish is to name the child: Mateusz.

Antoni Dembski, 50 years old and Bartłomiej Jacukiewicz, 30 years old, both farmers, living in the village of Krasnopol

Thank you so much, again!

In regards to the honorable, it's in a 1775 Polish baptismal record written in Latin. It says "... filium H. Adam Chojnowski and Marianna..." so all it has is the "H," which I took to mean honorable, but I'm not sure in which way it's referring.
Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:20 am      Post subject:

seanman1224 wrote:
marcelproust wrote:

Nr 19
Peasants
Krasnopol

Thank you so much, again!

In regards to the honorable, it's in a 1775 Polish baptismal record written in Latin. It says "... filium H. Adam Chojnowski and Marianna..." so all it has is the "H," which I took to mean honorable, but I'm not sure in which way it's referring.

It can be also HONESTUS. I suggest You ask about it in the latin translations section.
dnowicki who is the leader of this section is very knowledgeable and will surely explain your doubts:
https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=1759&start=2895&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:51 am      Post subject: Re: Traduction décès Tomasz BLASIAK

Poucinette wrote:
1828 60 Thomas Błasik Rusiec Lesniaki Commentaires: 72 ans, épouse Marianna Jasiak Date de décès: 11 août 1828 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je recherche de l'aide pour traduire l'acte de décès de Tomasz BLASIK (BLASIAK) en 1828

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1828&kt=3&plik=055-060.jpg#zoom=2.25&x=1191&y=1582

Merci beaucoup
Cordialement
Patricia

It happened in the village of Rusiec, on August 14th 1828, at 7 a.m.
Appeared Andrzej Skorupa, 41 years old and Szczepan Smolarek, 32 years old, both farmers, residing in pustkowie* Leśniaki and they declared , that in Leśniaki, in the house number2, August 11th, at 9 p.m., died Tomasz Błasik, tenant, whose parents' names were uknown to the declarants, 72 years old, who left his widowed wife Marianna nee Jasiak.
After convinced myself about the death of Tomasz Błasik this act was read to the illiterate declarants and was signed by Us.

Priest Augustyn Hartmanowicz, Rusiec parish administrator's deputy.

*pustkowie/Pustkowie: common name pustkowie refers to terrain, empty, uninhabited or abandoned area. It could be also proper name of the village: Pustkowie Leśniaki. The name Leśniaki appears on the contemporary map.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:00 am      Post subject: Mariage HADRYSIAK x BLASIK

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6Q5P-S5?i=53

Poland, Częstochowa Roman...c Church Books, 1226-1950 Łódź Chabielice
Marriages (Akta małżeństw) 1826-1858
Page 54/280

Je vous remercie d'avance et beaucoup pour l'aide apportée pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage de Wojciech HADRYSIAK x Wiktoria BASIK

Cordialement
Patricia

1835 2 Wojciech Hadrysiak Antoni, Marianna Victoria Błasik Marcin, Krystyna Chabielice
Lieu: Puszcza Date du mariage: 25 janvier 1835 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: Chojak_Jacek
1835 2 Wojciech Hadrysiak Antoni, Marianna Victoria Błasik Marcin, Krystyna Chabielice
Lieu: Puszcza Date du mariage: 01/02/1835 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives de l'archidiocèse à Łódź 90-458 Łódź, ul. Fr. I. Skorupki 3Index ajouté: jackun
1835 2 Wojciech Hadrysiak Victoria Błasik Chabielice Lieu de conservation des livres: Archives paroissiales Index ajouté: Chojak_Jacek
Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:28 am      Post subject: Mariage Marcin BLASIK x Krystina STASIAK

1818 5 Marcin BłasikAutres noms: Błasiak Tomasz, Barbara Christina Stasiak Jakub, Lucy Rusiec
Lieu: Broszęcin Date du mariage: 25 janvier 1818 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

J'aurais besoin de la traduction de l'acte de mariage de Marcin BLASIK et de Krystina STASIAK du 22 janvier 1818

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=003-005.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=1918&y=1742

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=003-005.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1782&y=0

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=006-007.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=193&y=43

Merci de votre aide
Cordialement
Patricia
katarzyna_t
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 82

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:07 am      Post subject: Re: Mariage HADRYSIAK x BLASIK

Poucinette wrote:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HY-6Q5P-S5?i=53

Poland, Częstochowa Roman...c Church Books, 1226-1950 Łódź Chabielice
Marriages (Akta małżeństw) 1826-1858
Page 54/280

Je vous remercie d'avance et beaucoup pour l'aide apportée pour la traduction de l'acte de mariage de Wojciech HADRYSIAK x Wiktoria BASIK

Cordialement
Patricia

Hello Patricia,
here you can find the translation of this record: https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=16517

Best regards,
Katarzyna

Lieu: Puszcza Date du mariage: 25 janvier 1835 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: Chojak_Jacek
Lieu: Puszcza Date du mariage: 01/02/1835 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives de l'archidiocèse à Łódź 90-458 Łódź, ul. Fr. I. Skorupki 3Index ajouté: jackun
1835 2 Wojciech Hadrysiak Victoria Błasik Chabielice Lieu de conservation des livres: Archives paroissiales Index ajouté: Chojak_Jacek
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Mariage Marcin BLASIK x Krystina STASIAK

Poucinette wrote:
1818 5 Marcin BłasikAutres noms: Błasiak Tomasz, Barbara Christina Stasiak Jakub, Lucy Rusiec
Lieu: Broszęcin Date du mariage: 25 janvier 1818 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

J'aurais besoin de la traduction de l'acte de mariage de Marcin BLASIK et de Krystina STASIAK du 22 janvier 1818

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=003-005.jpg#zoom=1.5&x=1918&y=1742

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=003-005.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1782&y=0

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=006-007.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=193&y=43

Merci de votre aide
Cordialement
Patricia

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:49 pm      Post subject:

nick3371 wrote:
Hello,

I just received these three documents from the archives relating to the marriage of Wiktoria Grocholska and Wojciech Sobolewski? Could you please translate them?

Thank you so much! Greatly apprecoated.

Best,

Nick

Piotrowice
Banns of marriage act
Nr 31

It happened on October 28th 1821, on Sunday.
We, the Civil Registrar of the Słupca commune, located in the county of Pyzdry, in the district of Konin and the voivodeship of Kalisz, went to the main door of the entrance to our commune house, at twelve o’clock at noon. We announced for the first time, that the promise of marriage had happen between:
Wojciech Sobolewski, widower, of age, 57 years old, master miller, living in the village of Piotrowice, son of the late Walenty Sobolewski and Franciszka Sobolewska, on one side

and

Wiktoria Grocholska, a miss, underaged, 20 years old, living at her mother's, daughter of the late Józef Grocholski and Marianna, who lives as a tenant in the village of Piotrowice, on the other side.

These banns, after being read loud and clear, were nailed to the door of the commune house, and this act we wrote down.
Priest Józef Ławicki, Civil Registrar.

It happened on November 25th 1821, at 4 p.m.
In front of Us, the Civil Registrar of the Słupca commune, located in the county of Pyzdry, in the district of Konin and the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared:

Wojciech Sobolewski, widower, of age, master miller, living in the village of Piotrowice, who according to the birth certificate, extracted from the Pyzdry parish church book, is 57 years old, son of the late parents: Walenty Sobolewski and Franciszka Sobolewska. The death of his first wife, Barbara Sobolewska, was proven by the death certificate extracted from the Słupca parish church book

and

Wiktoria Grocholska, peasant, a miss, underaged, living at her mother's, who proved her age with the birth certificate extracted from the Młodojewo parish church book, that shows she is 20 years old. She appeared in the presence of her mother, widowed peasant Marianna Grocholska, who lives as a tenant in the village of Piotrowice. Józef Grocholski, bride's father, is dead, which was proven by the death certificate, extracted from the Civil Records of the commune of Słupca.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the October 28th and the second on the November 4th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon, on Sundays. There were no obstacles to this marriage and bride's mother gave permission for this marriage. After reading to the parties all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Wojciech Sobolewski, widower and Wiktoria Grocholska, peasant, a miss, are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Wojciech Piechoski, innkeeper, living in the village of Piotrowice, 26 years old, Ernst Freymark, master mason, living in the village of Piotrowice, 36 years old and Franciszek Staśkiewicz, master shoemaker, resident of Słupca, 69 years old and Leon Ojrzeszczyński, peasant, bride's brother in law, living in the village of Piotrowice, 27 years old.

This marriage act was read to the present and was signed by Us and two witnesses. other persons, mentioned in this act, were illiterate.

Józef Ławicki, Civil Registrar

acaro

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:14 am      Post subject:

Hello!
Can you please translate the record of Jan Czapla born in Bliżów on 1861?
Thank you.

PS: Can I get a Polish version as well? Thanks a lot!!
(Record #96)
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1848/0/2.4/127/skan/full/YrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA

Jan Czapla 1861.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  436.31 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Jan Czapla 1861.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 500, 501, 502 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 501 of 580

Jump to: