PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 501, 502, 503 ... 507, 508, 509  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2858

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:30 am      Post subject:

acaro wrote:
Hello!
Can you please translate the record of Jan Czapla born in Bliżów on 1861?
Thank you.

PS: Can I get a Polish version as well? Thanks a lot!!
(Record #96)
https://szukajwarchiwach.pl/35/1848/0/2.4/127/skan/full/YrWmr5pah0dCqwK8GRcjNA

I am working on it.

hbuchhorn

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:15 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi Marcel,

I hope you can help me again. I tried to send a direct message but I think it didn't get to you.
Could you please also help me with this one (marriage of Gotthard)? Parents seem to be Carl Buchhorn and Catharina Lang and I see the mention to Preussich Eylau.

I am also attaching other 2 marriage certificates here for daughters of the same couple.
I don't really need a full translation for those ones, but if you could help me with birth dates and birth places of the Buchhorns on the records.
That's all I am interested in.

Thanks

Buchhorn_1845.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.87 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Buchhorn_1845.jpg

Buchhorn_1838(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.45 MB

Buchhorn_1838(2).jpg

Marriage Gotthard Buchhorn.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  855.82 KB

Marriage Gotthard Buchhorn.jpg

nick3371

Replies: 81

Post Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:17 pm      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate this marriage bann and marriage record for Zofia Grzegor..? and Wincenty Chwiełkowski in Morzyslaw in 1817?

Thank you Marcel!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:54 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

hbuchhorn wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I hope you can help me again. I tried to send a direct message but I think it didn't get to you.
Could you please also help me with this one (marriage of Gotthard)? Parents seem to be Carl Buchhorn and Catharina Lang and I see the mention to Preussich Eylau.

I am also attaching other 2 marriage certificates here for daughters of the same couple.
I don't really need a full translation for those ones, but if you could help me with birth dates and birth places of the Buchhorns on the records.
That's all I am interested in.

Thanks

I am working on it.

Poucinette

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:44 am      Post subject: Mariage BLASIK x STASIAK

1818 5 Marcin BłasikAutres noms: Błasiak Tomasz, Barbara Christina Stasiak Jakub, Lucy Rusiec
Lieu: Broszęcin Date du mariage: 25 janvier 1818 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je recherche la traduction de l'acte de mariage du 22 janvier 1818 à Rusiec passé entre Marcin BLASIK et Krystyna STASIAK à Rusiec.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=003-005.jpg#zoom=1&x=1243&y=13

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=006-007.jpg#zoom=2.5&x=0&y=0

Sur Metryki Genealodzy.pl

Merci pour votre aide.
Cordialement
Patricia

PS : Acte sur 2 pages
zack

Replies: 381

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:24 am      Post subject: WOLNOWICZ Lejzor D1867 Szydlowiec

HI
I am very curious if this certificateׂ (WOLNOWICZ Lejzo( belongs to my great-grandfather?
What other information does it contain?
Thank you
ZACK

r

AKTA125.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  260.57 KB

AKTA125.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:57 am      Post subject: Re: WOLNOWICZ Lejzor D1867 Szydlowiec

zack wrote:
HI
I am very curious if this certificateׂ (WOLNOWICZ Lejzo( belongs to my great-grandfather?
What other information does it contain?
Thank you
ZACK

r

It happened in Szydłowiec, on August 29th 1867, at 9 a.m.
In front of Us, the mayor of the Szydłowiec town, serving as Civil Registrar, appeared jews: Herszek Fuko, 69 years old and Fajwel Mendelbaum, 66 years old, Cheder teachers, who live here, in Szydłowiec, and they declared that on August 26th of the current year, at 5 p.m., died in Szydłowiec jew Lejzor Wolnowicz, furrier, 46 years old, who left his widowed wife Rajzla and the sons: Bencjan and Uszer Naftula and the daughter Perla.
After convinced myself about the death of Lejzor Wolnowicz this act was read to the declarants and was signed by Herszek Fuko. The second witness declared he was illiterate.

Signature of the mayor of the town.

Please send Your requests in the right place in the future:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=1814&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=7515

Please provide the link to the scans:

https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/zespol/-/zespol/28746

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:15 am      Post subject: Re: Mariage BLASIK x STASIAK

Poucinette wrote:
1818 5 Marcin BłasikAutres noms: Błasiak Tomasz, Barbara Christina Stasiak Jakub, Lucy Rusiec
Lieu: Broszęcin Date du mariage: 25 janvier 1818 Lieu de stockage des livres: Archives d'État à Łódź 91-415 Łódź, pl. Liberté 1Index ajouté: jackun

Bonjour à toutes et à tous,

Je recherche la traduction de l'acte de mariage du 22 janvier 1818 à Rusiec passé entre Marcin BLASIK et Krystyna STASIAK à Rusiec.

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=003-005.jpg#zoom=1&x=1243&y=13

https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1654d&sy=1818&kt=2&plik=006-007.jpg#zoom=2.5&x=0&y=0

Sur Metryki Genealodzy.pl

Merci pour votre aide.
Cordialement
Patricia

PS : Acte sur 2 pages

It happened on January 25th 1818.
In front of Us, priest Jakub Boczyński, administrator of the Rusiec parish, the Civil Registrar of the Rusiec parish, located in the county of Sieradz, in the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared:

Marcin Błasiak, a single man, who according to the birth certificate, extracted from the Rusiec parish church book, is 23 years old, living at his parents' as a farmhand in so called Pustkowie Leśniaki on the farm, a place that belongs to the commune of Broszęcin. He appeared in the presence of his parents: Tomasz Błasiak and Barbara Błasiak

and

Krystyna Stasiak, a miss, who according to the birth certificate, extracted from the Rząśnia parish church book is 19 years old, living at her parents', on the farm in the commune of Broszęcin. She appeared in the presence of her parents: Jakub Stasiak and Łucja Stasiak. .

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house, it is: the first one of the January 11th and the second on the January 18th of the current year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage. After reading to the parties all the aforementioned documents and the 6th chapter of the Napoleon Civil Code, titled: "About Marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Marcin Błasiak, a single man and Krystyna Stasiak, a miss, are joined in the marriage union. We wrote down the act of marriage in the presence of: Karol Ciężki, 30 years old, Piotr Gajda, 42 years old, Maciej Wronka, 60 years old and Piotr Gerski, 60 years old, farmers, who live on the farms in the commune of Rusiec.

This marriage act was read to the present and was signed by Us. The persons mentioned in this act were illiterate.

Priest Jakub Boczyński, deputy of the Civil Registrar.

Józef Ławicki, Civil Registrar

zack

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:45 pm      Post subject: JOSKOWICZ FROM Szydlowiec

Thanks for the translations.
In the attached certificates I just want to verify the names of the parents. Are their last name is indeed Joskowitcz is the father's first name Yosef?
ZACK

JOSKOWICZ Mosiek.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  455.88 KB

JOSKOWICZ Mosiek.PNG

JOZKOWICZMordko.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  264.13 KB

JOZKOWICZMordko.PNG

JOSKOWICZ Mosiedk.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  299.2 KB

JOSKOWICZ Mosiedk.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:19 pm      Post subject: Re: JOSKOWICZ FROM Szydlowiec

zack wrote:
In the attached certificates I just want to verify the names of the parents. Are their last name is indeed Joskowitcz is the father's first name Yosef?
ZACK

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=1814

Ejzyk Joskowicz and his wife Nucha
Lejbuś Jozkowicz and his wife Jenta
Majer Joskowicz and his wife Blima

zack

Post Posted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:57 am      Post subject: Re: JOSKOWICZ FROM Szydlowiec

Thanks
Zack

marcelproust wrote:
zack wrote:
ZACK

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=1814

Ejzyk Joskowicz and his wife Nucha
Lejbuś Jozkowicz and his wife Jenta
Majer Joskowicz and his wife Blima
TedMack

Replies: 97

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:02 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel - can you please translate the attached death record.

Death Petronela Grala -record 66 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  193.77 KB

Death Petronela Grala -record 66 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:52 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel - can you please translate the attached death record.

Tłokinia

It happened in the village of Tłokinia, on November 10th 1857, at 6 p.m.
Appeared Jan Kura, 40 years old and Andrzej Tadeuszak, 30 years old, both tenants from Tłokinia and they declared, that of the 8th day of the current month and year, at 5 p.m., died in Tłokinia: Petronella Grala, widow, 80 years old, who lived in Tłokinia at her aforementioned son-in-law's: Jan Kura. She was born in Nędzerzew, of the parents of unknown names, the spouses Marczak.
After convinced myself about the death of Petronella Grala this act was read to the illiterate declarants and ssigned by Us only.

Priest Baraszkiewicz.

acaro

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:00 am      Post subject: Jan Czapla 1861

marcelproust wrote:
acaro wrote:
Hello!
Thank you.

(Record #96)

I am working on it.

Thank you
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 am      Post subject: Re: Jan Czapla 1861

acaro wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
acaro wrote:
Hello!
Thank you.

(Record #96)

I am working on it.

Thank you

Bliżów

It happened in the village of Podklasztor, on March 23rd 1861, at 4 p.m.
Appeared Jakub Czapla, peasant, farmer, living in the village of Bliżów, 40 years old, in the presence of Andrzej Oberda, 44 years old and Maciej Oberda, 31 years old, both peasants, farmers, living in the village of Bliżów and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in Bliżów, on March 22nd of the current year, at 5 a.m., of his wife Marianna nee Biront, 43 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, by the priest Franciszek Steciński, the child was given the name Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Andrzej Oberda and Tekla Kokosz.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and was signed by Us.

Priest L. Turzyński.

-----------

Bliżów

Działo się we wsi Podklasztor, dnia 23 marca 1861 roku, o godzinie 4 po południu.
Stawił się Jakub Czapla, włościanin, gospodarz we wsi Bliżowie zamieszkały, lat 40 mający, w obecności Andrzeja Oberdy, lat 44 i Macieja Oberdy, lat 31 mających, obydwóch włościan, gospodarzy we wsi Bliżowie zamieszkałych i okazał Nam dziecię płci męskiej, oświadczając iż takowe jest urodzone w Bliżowie na dniu 22 marca roku bieżącego, o godzinie 5 z rana, z jego małżonki Marianny z Birontów, lat 43 mającej.
Dziecięciu temu na chrzcie świętym, w dniu dzisiejszym, przez księdza Franciszka Stecińskiego odbytym, nadane zostało imię Jan, a rodzicami jego chrzestnymi byli: wyżej wspomniany Andrzej Oberda i Tekla Kokoszowa.
Akt ten oświadczającemu i świadkom pisać nieumiejącym przeczytany przez Nas podpisany został.

Ks. L. Turzyński.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 501, 502, 503 ... 507, 508, 509  Next Page 502 of 509

Jump to: