PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 547, 548, 549 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 11:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Irena Snopek

Gympiebrowns wrote:
gday All,

i have attached a document for translating, i did have it in the wrong area bit had some great replies, i am wanting to get the full birth certificate/info, so we can positively identify the ancestors, this lady's daughter is elderly and would love to know what has happened to her mother, she went missing shortly after arriving in Australia in 1950.

i have tried to find how to get copy or even just the information off Irena's birth certificate but there are so many companies making offers to do it, what is the actual process to get this information, many thanks in advance its greatly appreciated.

steve

i am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Gympiebrowns

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:06 am      Post subject:

appreciate it Marcel...
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:06 am      Post subject:

Gympiebrowns wrote:
appreciate it Marcel...

I have also found Irena parents' marriage record.
I can also order a copy of the original image of Irena's birth record.

Gympiebrowns

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:21 am      Post subject:

tyvm Marcel, what do i need to do now
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:27 am      Post subject:

Gympiebrowns wrote:
tyvm Marcel, what do i need to do now

Act number: 74
Year: 1936
The romancatholic parish of St. Barbara in Warsaw

Birth and baptism certificate
extracted from the second copy of the metric book.

This is to certify that Irena Snopek was born in Warsaw on July 17th, 1929, as a daughter of Edward Snopek and Stefania nee Wójcik and she was baptised in Warsaw on September 4th, 1936.

I hereby certify that this is a true copy of the original document and I inform that the second copy of the birth and baptism record is stored in Municipal Court in Warsaw.

Warsaw, January 7th, 1949.
The head of the Archives: /signature/

If You want me to help You get a copy of the original baptism certificate from the Archives please send me a private message.
Do You want me to translate Irena parents' marriage record?

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:53 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

death 1825
Ted

Nr 12
Kurza

In the year of 1825, on the 27th day of September, in front of Us, priest Franciszek Szaniawski, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Rychnów, located in the district and the voivodeship of Kalisz, appeared: peasants, Jakub Monarcha, 46 years old, living in Kurza, in the house number 5, a shepheard and Paweł Zygmanowski, 55 years old, living in Rychnów, in the house number 7, an organist and they declared Us that on the 26th day, at 10 p.m., of the current month and year, died a peasant, Marcin Mach, 70 years old who left his wife, Marianna and children: Kacper, Łucja and Magdalena, in the house number 5.
This act was written down and it was read to the declarants, among which only one of the witnesses was literate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Franciszek Szumowski, the Rychnów parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar of the Rychnów commune.

Thank You for the translations Marcel

I'm still waiting for these translations from last week.

Ted

the village of Nagórna

It happened in the town of Koło, on July 8th/20th, 1850, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Jakub Rosiak, 46 years old and Stanisław Szurgot, 36 years old, both living in the village of Nagórna and they declared that on July 7th/19th of the current year, at 3 a.m., died in the village of Nagórna: Franciszek Sobolewski, a widower, living at his family, 83 years old, son of the late spouses: Grzegorz Sobolewski and mother of unknown name.
After convinced myself about the death of Franciszek Sobolewski this act was read to the the witnesses and it was signed by Us because the declarants were illiterate.

Priest Tomasz Tobolewski, the Koło parish-priest.

Nr 21

It happened in the town of Koło, on November 1st/13th, 1836, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Józef Słodziński, 45 years old and Józef Gołębowski, 34 years old, both shoemakers living in the town of Koło, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Franciszek Sobolewski, farmer, a widower after the late Giertruda Sobolewska nee Myślińska, who died on August 11th/23rd, 1836. Born in Zagórów, son of the late spouses: Grzegorz Sobolewski and Barbara Sobolewska, 70 years old, living in the village of Nagórna

and

Katarzyna Gryglewicz, farmer, a widow after the late Łukasz Gryglewicz, who died on April 11th, 1830. Daughter of the late spouses: Paweł Piasecki and Jadwiga Piasecka, 50 years old, who was born in the town of Grzegorzew, living in the town of Koło.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Koło parish church, on: August 2nd/14th, August 9th/21st and August 16th/28th of the current year.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us. The newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Tomasz Tobolewski, the Koło parish-priest.

Nr 20
Bogucice

It happened in the village of Pamięcin, on November 25th, 1849, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Marcin Małecki, a farmhand, 26 years old and Mateusz Szymczak, zagrodnik*, 50 years old, both living in the village of Bogucice, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wawrzyniec Czarnojęczyk, a widower after the late Elżbieta Czarnojęczyk, who died on January 23rd of the current year in the village of Jarantów. Farmhand living in the village of Bogucice, who was born in the village of Zbiersk, son of the late spouses: Karol Czarnojęczyk and Barbara Czarnojęczyk nee Konieczna, 34 years old

and

Marianna Włodarczak, a miss, daughter of the late spouses: Marcin Włodarczak and Katarzyna Włodarczak nee Durnik, 23 years old, who was born in the village of Piątek Wielki, a servant living in the village of Bogucice.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Pamięcin parish church, on: 11th, 18th and 25th day of the current month and year.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us, because the newlyweds and the witnesses were illiterate.

The signature of the Pamięcin parish-priest.

*zagrodnik: farmer with little land who had to hire himself out to feed his family

Nr 8
Rychnów

It happened in the village of Rychnów, on November 11th/24th, 1844, at 3 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Michał Durnik, farmer from Piątek Wielki, uncle of the aftermentioned Józef Włudarczak, 50 years old and Jan Adamczak, a tenant from Blizanów, 40 years old, both peasants, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Włudarczak, a single man, a peasant living in Bogucice, who was born in Piątek Wielki, son of the Włudarczak spouses, who live in Piątek Wielki: Marcin Włudarczak and Katarzyna Włudarczak nee Durnik, 24 years old

and

Marianna Czerniejowska, a miss, daughter of the spouses who live in Rychwał, Jan Czerniejowski and Honorata Czerniejowska nee Bąkowska, 21 years old, who was born in Rychwał, living at her family in Rychnów.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parishes of Rychnów and Pamięcin, on: October 27th, November 3rd and 10th of the current month.

The newlyweds' parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their oral permission for this marriage.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses.
Włudarczyks and the witnesses, Durnik and Adamczak were illiterate.

Priest Józef Szablowski, the Rychnów parish-priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:28 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Translation 1858 # 4 Nowy Dwor

Helli wrote:
Hi Marcel,
I found the Ziebart/Lange(Hartke) marriage record and would like to ask for the translation.
Once again, the pastor's handwriting is horrible, but I do hope you could try to translate the record.
I really appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Helli

Nr 4
Kolonia Modlińska

It happened in the town of Nowy Dwór, on January 12th/24th, 1858, at 5 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of Friedriech Habrecht, a master-butcher, living in Kolonia Modlińska, 46 years old and Samuel Baumgartz, a daylaborer living in Kolonia Modlińska, 37 years old, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Jan Ziebart, a daylaborer, living in Kolonia Modlińska, a widower after the late Anna Ziebart nee Woelke, who died on July 17th/29th, 1855, which was entered in the local parish book of death, 33 years old, born in Włocławek, son of the late daylaborer from Kolonia Modlińska, Bogumił Zybert and Anna nee Adam

and

Helena Lange, living in Kolonia Modlińska, a 43 years old widow after the late daylaborer, Krystian Lange, who died on October 27th/November 9th, 1855. Born in Brzeźnica?, daughter of the late farmers, Krystian Hartke from Wola Błędowska and Karolina??? nee Schultz.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish, on: December 15th/27th of the last year, December 22nd/January 3rd of the current year and December 29th/January 10th of the current year.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by ony one witness, Friedriech Haberecht, the others declared they were illiterate.

Signature of the Nowy Dwór pastor, signature of the Friedriech Haberecht.

Skowronski

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:42 am      Post subject:

marcelproust wrote:
Skowronski wrote:
Please translate this record
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/17259132
https://photos.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/73cdf1bc634732cb042b9d13c7c5a212a4f06c71855b59d6305bd930f14b9eb6_max
https://photos.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/521665f789e452d10fb43d07499d4bf30d7cff78f64ef7ccea693821a74d27ec_max

I am working on it.

The reason I ask for your assistance is because Jan Połeć appears to be born as Jan Mędlak in Staroźreby. Both are indexed on https://geneteka.genealodzy.pl/ with Jan and Kunegunda as his parents. A Bernard Mędlak is named in the marriage record and I think is the same Bernard in the baptismal record found here in act 13.
Helli
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 289

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:04 am      Post subject: RE: Marriage Translation 1858 # 4 Nowy Dwor

Hi Marcel,
thank you very much for the marriage translation 1858 # 4.
I am so greatful for the translation, it's amazing that you could read the horrible writing!
I truly appreciate your help.
Helli
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:13 am      Post subject:

Skowronski wrote:
Please translate this record
https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/17259132
https://photos.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/73cdf1bc634732cb042b9d13c7c5a212a4f06c71855b59d6305bd930f14b9eb6_max
https://photos.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/521665f789e452d10fb43d07499d4bf30d7cff78f64ef7ccea693821a74d27ec_max

Staroźreby

In happened in Staroźreby, on September 21st/October 3rd, 1853, at 8 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Bernard Mędlak, a daylaborer, 60 years old and Adam Skrzeszewski, farmer, 30 years old, both living in Staroźreby, a religious marriage, between:

Jan Połeć, a single man, a farmhand who was born in Staroźreby, son of Jan and Kunegunda, the late Połeć spouses, 31 years old, living in Staroźreby

and

Józefa Zielińska, a widow after the late Wawrzyniec Zieliński, who died in the village of Staroźreby on September 20th/October 2nd of the last year. Born in Milewo, living on the farm in the village of Staroźreby, 30 years old, daughter of Jan and Marianna, the late Stachowicz spouses.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the Staroźreby parish, on: August 30th/September 11th, September 6th/18th and September 13th/25th of the current year.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, first of which was the groom's uncle, and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Klemens Porzęcki, the Staroźreby parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:48 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached birth records for these twins.

Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 1(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  255.48 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 1(2).jpg

Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  241.81 KB

Birth Grzegorz Kruscak - page 2 (2).jpg

Birth Maciej Kruscak - record7 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  276.02 KB

Birth Maciej Kruscak - record7 (2).jpg

wuness

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:22 pm      Post subject:

Can someone confirm that the birthplace of Antonina (on line 20) is Szlachcin? Thank you. wuness

Antonina Slomian Birthplace.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  233.08 KB

Antonina Slomian Birthplace.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:43 am      Post subject:

wuness wrote:
Can someone confirm that the birthplace of Antonina (on line 20) is Szlachcin? Thank you. wuness

I am working on it.

wuness

Replies: 84

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:14 pm      Post subject:

Marcel: So that there is no confusion, I'm just asking if the town listed is Szlachcin. wuness
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:01 pm      Post subject:

wuness wrote:
Marcel: So that there is no confusion, I'm just asking if the town listed is Szlachcin. wuness

I confirm, the name of the place is Szlachcin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 547, 548, 549 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 548 of 581

Jump to: