PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 552, 553, 554 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:29 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi,

I have been trying to translate this document for my in-laws but haven't been able to, could any of you guys help? It's a baptism record I believe for the great-grandpa Jan Bros, and we don't knwo much about his family, so hoping that this could uncover some mysteries!

4AD03544-C5E7-421C-B789-833B08FAF396.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  720.01 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

4AD03544-C5E7-421C-B789-833B08FAF396.jpeg

TedMack

Replies: 479

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:56 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached second page of a marriage record - the first page was translated a couple of years ago.

Cheers

Marriage Feliks Mackowski - page 2 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  88.33 KB

Marriage Feliks Mackowski - page 2 (2).jpg

alxdlln

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:38 am      Post subject: Polish record translation - Jan Broś

Hi

I was wondering if someone could translate these documents. They are both about Jan Bros but i'm not sure what they are saying.

IMG_4437 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  720.01 KB

IMG_4437 2.jpg

IMG_4438 2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  781.61 KB

IMG_4438 2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:52 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translation

alxdlln wrote:
Hi

I was wondering if someone could translate these documents. They are both about Jan Bros but i'm not sure what they are saying.

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:53 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

alxdlln wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to translate this document for my in-laws but haven't been able to, could any of you guys help? It's a baptism record I believe for the great-grandpa Jan Bros, and we don't knwo much about his family, so hoping that this could uncover some mysteries!

I am working on it.

alxdlln

Post Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:54 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much Marcel!
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:53 am      Post subject: Topólcza

Can you please translate this document from the 1940s about the Pacification of the village Topólcza during WWII.
Thanks

Screenshot_20220715-084420_Yahoo Mail.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  407.11 KB

Screenshot_20220715-084420_Yahoo Mail.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:28 pm      Post subject: Re: translte record

[email protected] wrote:
Dear

I am sending in attachment 2 records of with details on my great grandfather mr lemel bloch.

I would be very happy if you would be able to do it.

Thank a lot!!!

Nr 43

Groom:
Lemel Bloch, born in Mielec, a capitalist, living in Mielec, son of a capitalist, Saul Bloch and Rywka nee Kleinman, from Mielec, 36 years old, a widower

Bride:
Beiła Katz, born in Tarnów, daughter of Mojżesz Katz, a merchant of linen goods and Tauba nee Schapiro (or Schapirg Schapirg???), living in Tarnów at number 77/78 [after these numbers there is a word: city written], 23 years and 10 months old, a miss.

Marriage date and place: April 14th, 1891, Tarnów

Signature of the synagogue sexton:Naftali Goldberg, a synagogue sexton in Tarnów

Witnesses and their occupation: Moses Neugassey, a synagugue servant in Tarnów, Moses Zy..schnitz, a synagogue cantor in Tarnów

Adnotations:

Groom's birth certificate: issued in the town of Mielec on April 12th, 1891, document numberact number 140.
Death certificate of the groom's 1st wife: Volume 6, Page 60, Entry 77, issued by the Registrar in Mielec, on April 12th, 1891, numer 139.
Decree of Legal Age of the bride issued by the County Court in Tarnów, dated April 1st, 1891, number 8175

The marriage was dissolved by a Tarnów District Court judgment, dated February 22nd, 1894, number 3753. There is also one sentence I can't read: ... ... in Tarnów, dated April 16, 1894, number 9803 [it is related to this judgment].

Nr 185

Groom:
Abraham Szaul Rapaport, born in Dąbrowa, a merchant living in Kraków, at Krakowska 43 street, illegitimate son of the late Mala and Lemel Bloch, a merchant in Zurich, Switzerland, a single man, 32 years and 5 and a half months old

Bride:
Breindel Prokesch, born in Krakó, living in Kraków, at Krakowska 43 street, daughter of Chaskiel Manasche, a merchant and his wide, Sara, the parents live in Kraków, a miss, 31 years and 4 months old.

Marriage date and place: October 27th, 1909, Kraków.

Signature of the person who assisted at the marriage: Josef Lederberger, assessor of the rabbinate of Kraków, serving as a rabbi deputy.

Witnesses: Aron Hersch Fischler, Jan Rebhon.

Adnotations: 2 birth records, the certificate of the banns of marriage and the certificate of fulfilled military obligations were attached.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:29 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translation

alxdlln wrote:
Hi

Zajeziorze
Broś Jan

It happened in Samborzec, on June 17th, 1917, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared Aleksander Broś, a farmer living in Zajeziorze, 37 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Siudak, 40 years old and Karol Broś, 30 years old, farmers living in Zajeziorze, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the chils was born in the village of Zajeziorze, on: June 14th of the current year, at 3 p.m., to his wife, Katarzyna nee Przybysławska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Kajetan Kwitek, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Michał Siudak and Marianna Pawłowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

The parish-priest of Samborzec, Kajetan Kwitek, serving as Civil Registrar.

Zajeziorze
Broś Jan

It happened in the village of Samborzec, on April 8th, 1916, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Aleksander Broś, a farmer living in the village of Zajeziorze, 36 years old, in the presence of the witnesses, Karol Przybysławski and Karol? Broś, farmers from Zajeziorze, 35 years old each, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the child was born in the village of Zajeziorze, on April 6th of the current year, at 10 p.m., to his wife, Katarzyna nee Przybysławska, 32 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Kajetan Kwitek, the child was given the name: Jan, and the godparents were: Karol Przybysławski and Ewa Broś.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

The parish-priest of the Samborzec parish, Kajetan Kwitek, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:08 am      Post subject: Re: Topólcza

nercell wrote:
Can you please translate this document from the 1940s about the Pacification of the village Topólcza during WWII.
Thanks

On July 1st, 1943, the Germans did an action of pacification of Topólcza and nearby. During this action I was taken from my home and sent to the Zwierzyniec camp, where I stayed for a month. At that time, there may have been about 10,000 Poles there. At that time, I saw with my own eyes how the Germans separated the children from their mothers.Children aged four and over were separated. This separation between mothers and children shocked me the most. The worst torture I've ever been through was nothing compared to this. The Germans took the children from their mothers, and in case of any resistance, even a slight one, they used the cat o'nine tails and beat the mothers and children to the blood.
Then the screams and crying of unhappy mothers and children could be heard in the camp. Often mothers asked the Germans for food for their hungry and cold children. All they received in response from the Germans were hits with a cane or cat o' nine tails. I saw with my own eyes the Germans killing little children. The most common deaths were among children and the elderly who could not withstand mistreatment, beatings and starvation. The Germans most often shot children and the elderly.

The testimony of Leonard Szpuga, a farmer, june 27th, 1946. The files number I D?? 221/46

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:36 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached second page of a marriage record - the first page was translated a couple of years ago.

Cheers

.... of the bride was done.
There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, all of them illiterate.

The signature of the parish-priest.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:39 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

alxdlln wrote:
Hi,

Zajeziorze
Broś Jan

It happened in Samborzec, on June 17th, 1917, at 12 o'clock, at noon.
Appeared Aleksander Broś, a farmer living in Zajeziorze, 37 years old, in the presence of the witnesses: Michał Siudak, 40 years old and Karol Broś, 30 years old, farmers living in Zajeziorze, and presented Us a male infant child, informing that the chils was born in the village of Zajeziorze, on: June 14th of the current year, at 3 p.m., to his wife, Katarzyna nee Przybysławska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Kajetan Kwitek, the child was given the name Jan, and the godparents were: Michał Siudak and Marianna Pawłowska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

The parish-priest of Samborzec, Kajetan Kwitek, serving as Civil Registrar.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:44 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached records. The marriage record I can read just want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Cheers

Nr 4
Rychnów

It happened in Rychnów, on February 3rd, 1832, at 11 a.m.
Appeared Jan Kruszak, a tenant, 31 years old and Izydor Kruszak, a tenant, 41 years old, both peasants living here, in Rychnów and they declared that on the 3rd day of the current month and year, at 9 a.m., died Magdalena Macioszek, a miss, who lived here, in Rychnów, 23 years old, daughter of Jędrzej and Marianna, the Macioszek spouses, peasants from Rychnów.
After convnced myself about the death.... [the end of this act should be found on the next page of the church book].

Priest Józef Szablowski. The other persons, mentioned in the act, were illiterate.

Nr 2
Marriage date: February 9th, 1824
Priest who celebrated the marriage ceremony: Jan Kudzielski
Newlyweds: Szczepan Solarczyk, a single man and Franciszka Zielnik, both from Wierzchosław, the mariage ceremony was performed in the church.
The newlyweds were never married before, they stay under their parents' guardiance.
Groom's age: 22
Bride's age: 20
Both catholics.
The newlyweds' parents gave their permission for this marriage
The banns of marriage dates: January 25th, February 1st and February 8th.
The witnesses: Filip konieczny and Wawrzyniec ??Spalony??, both daylaborers.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:40 am      Post subject:

jonah wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Hoping you can translate the death certificate of Krystyna Felt, wife of Michael Bonkowski.

Nr 141
Rumunki Sumin

It happened in Lipno, on June 26th/July 8th, 1852, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Jerzy Bonkowski, 61 years old and Krystian Marszalk, 54 years old, farmers living in Rumunki Sumin and they declared that today, at 3 a.m., died there: Krystyna Bonkoska nee Felt, 41 years old. She was survived hy her husband, Michał Bonkoski, a gardener and 5 children.
After convinced myself about the death of the aforementioned Krystyna this act was read to the declarants and it was signed by Us only, because they were illiterate.

Pastor Karol Pastenacy.

Trish
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 295

Post Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 10:49 am      Post subject: Polish Marriage Record Translation

Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate this marriage record for me? This is what I know.

Antonina Pisarska - born 3 June 1860 in Pila. Parents: Andrzej Pisarski and Katarzyna Kantorska.

Antonina Pisarska married Kacper Jasiak in 1879. The record is from the microfilm from Wyszyna (Wladyslawow).

Thank you so much for your help.
Trish

Antonina Pisarska Marriage 1879, #16, Page 281, Image 564.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  412.24 KB

Antonina Pisarska Marriage 1879, #16, Page 281, Image 564.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 552, 553, 554 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 553 of 580

Jump to: