PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 578, 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:06 am      Post subject: Need information from a Polish document

Please, could I have a transcription and translation of the attached? If it's too much, it's the genealogical details that are of particular interest, i.e., names, dates, places, and relationships.

Marriage record of Josiel Sladowsky and Chana Lanowitz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  629.4 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marriage record of Josiel Sladowsky and Chana Lanowitz.jpg

KimAbe

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:37 pm      Post subject: Help with gender

Hi Barb. I have been staring at this messy record for two days trying to decide if it’s a girl or boy. I can’t seem to find syn or corka anywhere, and they way the name is written it looks like Christina as there’s no a after the y as in christyAn, but it doesn’t look like it ends in “y” either. In the end, I can’t see clues within the name either! Can you see something my amateur eyes can’t? Sorry about the red, that’s just me outlining names for quick reference since it is so messy.

Christina muller 1812 to Jakob Sr and Christina Liciszewy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.8 MB

Christina muller 1812 to Jakob Sr and Christina Liciszewy.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 692

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:15 am      Post subject: Re: Help with gender

KimAbe wrote:
Hi Barb. I have been staring at this messy record for two days trying to decide if it’s a girl or boy. I can’t seem to find syn or corka anywhere, and they way the name is written it looks like Christina as there’s no a after the y as in christyAn, but it doesn’t look like it ends in “y” either. In the end, I can’t see clues within the name either! Can you see something my amateur eyes can’t? Sorry about the red, that’s just me outlining names for quick reference since it is so messy.

Hi,
On page 2, from the left I can read:
„dziecię płci żeńskiej”. This means that the newborn child is a girl. This child was named Chrystyna, just like her mother. She was born on September 5th, 1812.
Do you need a full translation? Or you can other important information from this birth record.

Regards,
-Barb
KimAbe

Replies: 12

Post Posted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:19 am      Post subject: Re: Help with gender

Hi,
On page 2, from the left I can read:
„dziecię płci żeńskiej”. This means that the newborn child is a girl. This child was named Chrystyna, just like her mother. She was born on September 5th, 1812.
Do you need a full translation? Or you can other important information from this birth record.

Regards,
-Barb[/quote]

Thank you so much Barb. I do not need a full translation. I was just stumped about the gender of this little one!
jeanluck

Replies: 41

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:39 am      Post subject:

Hi,
Can you please translate these 2 death records of Bonifacy & Jędrzej Olszacki in Rychłocice ? (the essential is enough)

#6 and #7 : https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSL5-H3NB-M?view=explore&groupId=M99D-LBV
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:55 am      Post subject:

jeanluck wrote:
Hi,
Can you please translate these 2 death records of Bonifacy & Jędrzej Olszacki in Rychłocice ? (the essential is enough)

#6 and #7 : https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSL5-H3NB-M?view=explore&groupId=M99D-LBV

Hi,
I'm on my lunch break. I can't give you a full translation, but here are the essential from both.
! Note that Bonifacy's death was reported later than his son's death.

No. 6
It happened in the village of Rychłocice on May 12 th, 1812, at 5 p.m.
Appeared:
Ignacy Olszacki, 60 years old, the deceased's grandfather, living in Rychłocice
Urban Olszacki, 28 years old, a son of the above mentioned, living in Rychłocice
They declared that:
on May 9th, 1812, at 3 a.m, in the village of Rychłocice died Jędrzej (Andrzej) Olszacki, 6 months old, a son of Bonifacy and Tekla the Olszacki spouses.

No. 7
It happened in the village of Rychłocice on May 5 th, 1812, at 8 a.m.
Appeared:
Ignacy Olszacki, 60 years old, the deceased's father, living in Rychłocice
Urban Olszacki, 28 years old, a son of the above mentioned, living in Rychłocice
They declared that:
on May 3rd, 1812, at 12 a.m, in the village of Rychłocice died Bonifacy Olszacki, 32 years ols, a son of the above mentioned Ignacy and Marianna the Olszacki spouses, he left behind his wife and a son.

Regards,
-Barb
jeanluck

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:46 am      Post subject:

Thank you Barb.

Here is again for translating the essential, the marriage record in Rychłocice of Wojciech Olszacki and Marianna Niesmiała.

# 2 : https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSL5-H3J1-M?view=explore&groupId=M99D-LBV
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:06 am      Post subject:

jeanluck wrote:
Thank you Barb.

Here is again for translating the essential, the marriage record in Rychłocice of Wojciech Olszacki and Marianna Niesmiała.

# 2 : https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-CSL5-H3J1-M?view=explore&groupId=M99D-LBV

No.2
It happened in Rychłocice, on February 1st, 1812 at 8 a.m.

Groom: Wojciech Olszacki, 26 years old, he presented his birth certificate extracted from the church in Rychłocice, living in Rychłocice, a son of Ignacy Olszacki and Anastazja nee Kępińska, the parents living in Rychłocice.

Bride: Marianna Nieśmiała, 20 years old, she presented her birth certificate extracted from the church in Czastary, living in Rychłocice, a daughter of Jakub Nieśmiały (48 years old) and Zofia Chrzanik (40 years old), the parents living in Rychłocice.

The witnesses related to the family:
Urban Olszacki, 29 years old, living in Rychłocice, the groom's brother.
Józef Kępiński, living in Rychłocice, the groom's uncle.
Walenty Wojtczak, 38 years old, living in Rychłocice, the bride's uncle.

Regards,
-Barb
jacreding

Replies: 10

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 am      Post subject: Birth record translation help

Dzien dobry,
I wonder if someone can help with a translation of the attached birth record? I can make out many things but am having trouble with some key information. Any help is most appreciated!

record-image_ - 2024-02-29T164029.062.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  545.6 KB

record-image_ - 2024-02-29T164029.062.jpg

jeanluck

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:36 am      Post subject:

Thank you very much Barb.
BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:33 am      Post subject: Re: Birth record translation help

jacreding wrote:
Dzien dobry,
I wonder if someone can help with a translation of the attached birth record? I can make out many things but am having trouble with some key information. Any help is most appreciated!

Hi,
The translation follows:
No. 505 Domosław
It happened in the village of Winnica, on February 14th, 1830, at 12 a.m.
Appeared Marcin Królak, a peasant, living in Domosław, 42 years old, in the presence of Wawrzyniec Naperty, a peasant from Domosław, 26 years old, Tomasz Popielarz, a peasant from Winnica, 46 years old and presented Us a female infant child, who was born in Domosław on February 13th of the current year, at 6 a.m., in house number 2, to his wife Marianna nee Gadomska, 30 years old.
At the Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Franciszka, and the godparents were: aforementioned Tomasz Popielarz and Katarzyna Naperty.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, and it was signed by Us only.
Priest Józef ?, the parish priest of Winnica

Best regards,
-Barb
jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:34 pm      Post subject: Korotki-Rydzewski Marriage 1868 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

I am looking for a complete translation of this Jan Korotki-Ewa Rydzewski marriage in 1868 from Wizajny parish, Suwalki is possible. Thank-You, jajan.

#16 https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209354

IMG_1314.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.28 MB

IMG_1314.jpeg

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:18 pm      Post subject: Re: Korotki-Rydzewski Marriage 1868 Wizajny Parish, Suwalki

jajan wrote:
I am looking for a complete translation of this Jan Korotki-Ewa Rydzewski marriage in 1868 from Wizajny parish, Suwalki is possible. Thank-You, jajan.

#16 https://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/en/jednostka/-/jednostka/14209354

Just realized this document is in Cyrillic. Will move it to the Russian translation thread.
dswitaj1

Replies: 189

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:54 pm      Post subject: Translation

Hi Barb.
Attached is the birth record of Ewa.
Can you please translate,
Thank You !!!

Szymczyk, Ewa birth cr.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  287.65 KB

Szymczyk, Ewa birth cr.jpg

BarbOslo
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:13 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

dswitaj1 wrote:
Hi Barb.
Attached is the birth record of Ewa.
Can you please translate,
Thank You !!!

93. Brzozowa
It happened in the village of Lipniki on September 8th /21st, 1911, at 10 a.m.
Appeared Józef Szymczyk, 40 years old, a farmer, living in the village of Brzozowa in the presence of Stanisław Chrostowski, 50 years old and Piotr Bulak, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village of Brzozowa and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Brzozowa, today, at 7 a.m. to his wife, Franciszka nee Madrak, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name Ewa, and the godparents were: Stanisław Pliska and Marianna Pliska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, and it was signed by Us only.
Illegible signature

-Barb
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 578, 579, 580, 581  Next Page 579 of 581

Jump to: