PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 370, 371, 372 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:03 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage records

jwozniak wrote:
Hello,

I recently found marriage records for my 3x great-grandparents and my 4x great-grandparents. I would really appreciate it if I could get a translation for these two records. The first one is for Piotr Wozniak & Wiktoria Muraski and the second is for Jan Wozniak & Marianna Piorkowski and it is in 2 parts. I'm not sure why there are 2 records for Jan's marriage (it looks like there is more information in the second part).

Thanks in advance,
Josh Wozniak

No.16. Miastkowo. It came to pass on the eleventh day of February in the year of 1849, at the hour of 12 at noon, in Miastkowo.

Witnesses: Stanislaw Prazych, aged 41, and Michal Wozniak, aged 49, both farmers residing in Miastkowo.
Marriage ceremony: today (11th of February 1849).

Groom: Piotr Wozniak, a youth residing in Miastkowo, aged 24, born in Miastkowo from the Wozniaks, namely, from the married couple Jan and Maryanna nee Napiorkowski, the farmers residing there, neither of them alive anymore.

Bride: the maiden Wiktorya Muraski, aged 23, born in Drogoszewo, the daughter of the Muraskis, namely, of the married couple Walenty and Maryanna, the farmers residing in Drogoszewo, staying beside her parents.

Banns: 28th of January of the current year, as well the 4th and the 11th of February of the current year, in Miastkowo Parish.
Mrudnik

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 am      Post subject: Translation

Hello All,

I was finally able to access Szembruk records and it was the correct place for my Kosnowski ancestors, so thank you once again to Dave and Elzbieta for their assistance with that (a long time ago).

I have a couple of records that I am having some difficulty translating from there and could use some assistance.

The first record appears to me to be documentation of the birth of twins, but recorded on separate entries. I have some of it translated, but need assistance with other parts. Here is what I have (both entries are similar):

Col 1 - Numbers 133 and 134 born in Gubiny (I know the year is 1822 from the previous page)
Col 2 - Parents - Joseph Kosnowski and his wife Marianna born Liolkowska (and something about Lewandowska but I am not sure of this part). Born Legitimate and catholic.
Col 3 - Born 17 October and baptized the same day?
Col 4 - No idea
Col 5 - Given Names Anna and Hedrigis?
Col 6 - Witnesses/Godparents - I can decipher the names and they are also from Gubiny

Any clarification on my translation is greatly appreciated

The second record seems to be the Death record of Joseph, but other than his name and he died in Gubiny I am having a hard time with the rest of it.

As always any help is greatly appreciated

Mike

J Kosnowski d 1830.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  390.9 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

J Kosnowski d 1830.png

Kosnowski b1822.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1011.21 KB

Kosnowski b1822.png

Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:42 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage records

jwozniak wrote:
Hello,

I recently found marriage records for my 3x great-grandparents and my 4x great-grandparents. I would really appreciate it if I could get a translation for these two records. The first one is for Piotr Wozniak & Wiktoria Muraski and the second is for Jan Wozniak & Marianna Piorkowski and it is in 2 parts. I'm not sure why there are 2 records for Jan's marriage (it looks like there is more information in the second part).

Thanks in advance,
Josh Wozniak

No.22. The 20th day of November 1819.

Groom: the bachelor Jan Wozniak, aged 25 (born on the 18th of May 1794), a farmer making a living as a day-labourer, staying beside his uncle in the village of Miastkowo, the son of Stanislaw Wozniak, a farmer making a living as a day-labourer and residing in the very same village of Miastkowo, and Maryanna nee Prazych, accompanied by the same Stanislaw Wozniak, his father.

Bride: the maiden Maryanna Piorkowski, aged 24 (born on the 25th day of May 1795), a farmeress, staying beside her brother in the village of Miastkowo, the daughter of the late Mikolaj Piorkowski, a master cooper and a farmer residing in Budy Miastkowskie, and Maryanna nee Lesiewski, accompanied by her mother, while her father is not alive anymore.
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage records

jwozniak wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure why there are 2 records for Jan's marriage (it looks like there is more information in the second part).

Thanks in advance,
Josh Wozniak

Josh,

The two records you posted are not two versions of the marriage record. The first (dated November 7) is a record of the posting of the marriage banns. Such records were kept according to the rules promulgated by Napoleon when he set up the Duchy of Warsaw in 1807-8. Although the Duchy ceased to exist after the defeat of Napoleon and the Congress of Vienna in 1815, the Napoleonic format of keeping civil vital records continued to be used in the Russian Partition aka The Congress Kingdom of Poland (Krόlestwo Polskie) with few changes during the early years following the Congress of Vienna. Later the system was modified and the record of the posting of banns was no longer kept. The second record (Dated Nov. 20) is the actual record of the marriage. The valuable info in that record was translated for you by Fantom.

Wishing you happy researching,

Dave
dnowicki
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 2781

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:09 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

Mrudnik wrote:
Hello All,

I was finally able to access Szembruk records and it was the correct place for my Kosnowski ancestors, so thank you once again to Dave and Elzbieta for their assistance with that (a long time ago).

I have a couple of records that I am having some difficulty translating from there and could use some assistance.

The first record appears to me to be documentation of the birth of twins, but recorded on separate entries. I have some of it translated, but need assistance with other parts. Here is what I have (both entries are similar):

Col 1 - Numbers 133 and 134 born in Gubiny (I know the year is 1822 from the previous page)
Col 2 - Parents - Joseph Kosnowski and his wife Marianna born Liolkowska (and something about Lewandowska but I am not sure of this part). Born Legitimate and catholic.
Col 3 - Born 17 October and baptized the same day?
Col 4 - No idea
Col 5 - Given Names Anna and Hedrigis?
Col 6 - Witnesses/Godparents - I can decipher the names and they are also from Gubiny

Any clarification on my translation is greatly appreciated

The second record seems to be the Death record of Joseph, but other than his name and he died in Gubiny I am having a hard time with the rest of it.

As always any help is greatly appreciated

Mike

Mike,

Since the records you posted are in Latin rather than in Polish, you would get a better and more timely response by posting them in the Latin Records Translations section of the forum. The death record is for the death of the child Anna, whose birth & baptism record you posted, not for her father Jόzef. Since this record lists her parents and brothers as surviving her but omits mention of her twin sister Jadwiga it is safe to assume that Jadwiga was already dead. If you have not yet located the birth records of her brothers this record gives direction of possible years for their birth records.

The birth records indicate that Maryanna, the mother, was a widow when she married Jόzef Kosnowski. The surname of her first husband was Lewandowski. Anna’s death record provides clues based on the ages of the surviving sons for the time when she would have married Kosnowski.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here are translations of the b & b records of Anna & Jadwiga and the death record of Anna.

Wishing you success in your research,

Dave

Death Record

Latin Entry: Annus 1830
35 Gubiny: Josepho Kosnowski inquilino et Marianna mortua filia Anna 16 Aprilis hora 6ta mane annorum semi septimo morbo hydropsis* sepulta die 19 ejusdem in Gubiny Parentes superstites et Jacobus filios 19 annorum Petrus annorum 15 et Franciscus annorum 13 Mater relata mortis.

Translation: The year 1830
(Death #) 35, (Village of) Gubiny: Anna, the daughter of Jόzef Kosnowski, a tenant, and of Maryanna, died on April 16 at the hour of 6 in the morning, 6 &1/2 years of age, from the disease of Edema/Dropsy/Hydrops* (and) was buried on the 19th of the same (month & year) in Gubiny. The parents survived her and their sons Jakub, 19 years of age, Piotr, 15 years of age, and Franciszek, 13 years of age; the mother informed (us) of the death.

Note: Hydrops/Dropsy/Edema is a disease in which fluids build up within cavities or tissues of the body.

Birth of Anna

Col. 1: Locus Nativitatis, Numerus et Annus = Place of Birth, Number and Year: 1822, #133, Gubiny

Col. 2: Nomen Parentum Eorumque Conditio = Name of the Parents and Their Status/Condition: Josepho Kosnowski inquilino de ejus consorte Marianna nata Ziołkowska 1mo voto Lewandowska Legitimis Conjugibus Catholicis = From the legitimate Catholic marriage of Józef Kosnowski, a tenant, (&) of his wife Maryanna nee Ziołkowska, from her first marriage (lit. from the first vows) Lewandowska

Col. 3: Dies Nativitatis et Baptismi = Day of Birth and of Baptism: Nata filia die 17a Octobris, hora 5ta post meridiem baptisata die eodem = was born a daughter on the 17th day of October at the 5th hour after midday (and) was baptized on the same day

Col. 4: Sacerdos Baptisans = The Priest Baptizing: Ab eodem ut supra = By the same as above

Col. 5: Nomina Baptisatorum = Given Names of Those Baptized: Anna = Anna

Col. 6: Nomina et Cognomina Patrinorum = Given and Surnames of the Sponsors: Bartholomeus Jankowski servus et Anna Ostrowska inquilina ambo de Gubiny = Bartolomej Jankowski, a servant, and Anna Ostrowska, a tenant, both from Gubiny

Birth of Jadwiga

Col. 1: Locus Nativitatis, Numerus et Annus = Place of Birth, Number and Year: 1822, #134, Dito = 1822, #134, Ditto (i.e. Gubiny)

Col. 2: Nomen Parentum Eorumque Conditio = Name of the Parents and Their Status/Condition: Josepho Kosnowski inquilino de ejus consorte Marianna nata Ziołkowska 1mo voto Lewandowska Legitimis Conjugibus = From the legitimate marriage of Józef Kosnowski, a tenant, (&) of his wife Maryanna nee Ziołkowska, from her first marriage (lit. from the first vows) Lewandowska

Col. 3: Dies Nativitatis et Baptismi = Day of Birth and of Baptism: Nata filia die 17a Octobris, hora media sexta ad baptisata die eodem = was born a daughter on the 17th day of October at half six in the evening (and) was baptized on the same day

Col. 4: Sacerdos Baptisans = The Priest Baptizing: Ab eodem ut supra = By the same as above

Col. 5: Nomina Baptisatorum = Given Names of Those Baptized: Hedvigis = Jadwiga

Col. 6: Nomina et Cognomina Patrinorum = Given and Surnames of the Sponsors: Christian Berent servus et Hedvigis Ostrowska inquilina ambo de Gubiny = Krystian Berent, a servant, and Jadwiga Ostrowska, a tenant, both from Gubiny
Mrudnik

Replies: 61

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

dnowicki wrote:

Since the records you posted are in Latin rather than in Polish, you would get a better and more timely response by posting them in the Latin Records Translations section of the forum. The death record is for the death of the child Anna, whose birth & baptism record you posted, not for her father Jόzef. Since this record lists her parents and brothers as surviving her but omits mention of her twin sister Jadwiga it is safe to assume that Jadwiga was already dead. If you have not yet located the birth records of her brothers this record gives direction of possible years for their birth records.

The birth records indicate that Maryanna, the mother, was a widow when she married Jόzef Kosnowski. The surname of her first husband was Lewandowski. Anna’s death record provides clues based on the ages of the surviving sons for the time when she would have married Kosnowski.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here are translations of the b & b records of Anna & Jadwiga and the death record of Anna.

Wishing you success in your research,

Dave

Thank you Dave - as always your insights are very helpful. Still have to look for the Death record for Jozef then.

Mike
MikeChrzanowski

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:42 pm      Post subject: Stanslaw Chrzanowski

Fantom wrote:
MikeChrzanowski wrote:
Thank you Fantom for your previous translation.

Could you please also translate the attached death record for my great great grandfather, Stanislaw Chrzanowski, book entry #40, 1854 Osowka?

If it is possible, could you please include a typed version of the record in Polish? This greatly helps me to match and understand the cursive script in the record.

As before, I have included a scan of the book cover and index page for reference, but there is no need to translate these. Also for you reference if needed, here is a link to the record's page at Metryki http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0636d&sy=1854&kt=3&plik=009.jpg#zoom=2&x=406&y=1450

P.S. In your previous reply you mentioned that Osówka is located at 52° 54′ 56″ N, 18° 58′ 37″ E. However, I believe the Osówka of my ancestors is located at 53° 7'0.12"N, 19°55'38.25"E because this is near to Zielona parish and other towns in my ancestry. Do you agree?

Thank you very much.

No. 40. Osowka. It came to pass on the nineteenth day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of one in the evening, in the church village of Zielona. Appeared personally Maciej Rybicki, a farmer*, forty years of age, from Zielona, and Antoni Sikorski, a farmer**, from Cierzpigorz, thirty-four years of age, and jointly declared that Stanislaw Chrzanowski, the husband of the bereaved Maryanna Rybicki, born in the village of Dabrowki within Biezun Parish, currently residing beside his son in the village of Osowka, fifty years of age, had deceased the day before, at the hour of seven in the morning, in the village of Osowka. The names of the deceased’s parents were unknown to the appearers. The departure of {Stanislaw} Chrzanowski was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, of whom the first was the brother-in-law of the deceased, and subsequently signed. The appearers did not know how to write.

Priest Piotr Kolpinski (signed), Parish Priest of Zielona Parish, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Records

NOTES:

*Literally “rataj”.
**Literally “zagrodnik”.

Fantom, thanks again. Would it be possible to obtain a typed version of the text in Polish?
Send e-mail
aleksanderz
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 56

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:55 pm      Post subject: Re: Stanslaw Chrzanowski

MikeChrzanowski wrote:
Fantom wrote:
MikeChrzanowski wrote:
Thank you Fantom for your previous translation.

Could you please also translate the attached death record for my great great grandfather, Stanislaw Chrzanowski, book entry #40, 1854 Osowka?

If it is possible, could you please include a typed version of the record in Polish? This greatly helps me to match and understand the cursive script in the record.

As before, I have included a scan of the book cover and index page for reference, but there is no need to translate these. Also for you reference if needed, here is a link to the record's page at Metryki http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=13&zs=0636d&sy=1854&kt=3&plik=009.jpg#zoom=2&x=406&y=1450

P.S. In your previous reply you mentioned that Osówka is located at 52° 54′ 56″ N, 18° 58′ 37″ E. However, I believe the Osówka of my ancestors is located at 53° 7'0.12"N, 19°55'38.25"E because this is near to Zielona parish and other towns in my ancestry. Do you agree?

Thank you very much.

No. 40. Osowka. It came to pass on the nineteenth day of August in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-four, at the hour of one in the evening, in the church village of Zielona. Appeared personally Maciej Rybicki, a farmer*, forty years of age, from Zielona, and Antoni Sikorski, a farmer**, from Cierzpigorz, thirty-four years of age, and jointly declared that Stanislaw Chrzanowski, the husband of the bereaved Maryanna Rybicki, born in the village of Dabrowki within Biezun Parish, currently residing beside his son in the village of Osowka, fifty years of age, had deceased the day before, at the hour of seven in the morning, in the village of Osowka. The names of the deceased’s parents were unknown to the appearers. The departure of {Stanislaw} Chrzanowski was visually ascertained. The present certificate was read aloud to the appearers, of whom the first was the brother-in-law of the deceased, and subsequently signed. The appearers did not know how to write.

Priest Piotr Kolpinski (signed), Parish Priest of Zielona Parish, Responsible for the Maintenance of Civil Records

NOTES:

*Literally “rataj”.
**Literally “zagrodnik”.

Fantom, thanks again. Would it be possible to obtain a typed version of the text in Polish?

Perhaps I could help Smile

"No. 40 - Ozówka. Działo się w wsi kościelnej Zielona dnia siódmego /dziewiętnastego/ sierpnia tysiąc osiemset pięćdziesiątego czwartego roku o godzinie pierwszej w wieczór. Stawili się Maciej Rybicki, rataj, lat czterdzieści z Zielony i Antoni Sikorski, Cierpigorza, zagrodnik, lat trzydzieści cztery mający i oświadczyli, iż w wsi Ozówka dnia wczorajszego o godzinie siódmej rano umarł Chrzanowski Stanisław, mąż pozostałej Maryanny Rybickiej, urodzony w wsi Dąbrówki parafii bieżuńskiej a teraz w wsi Ozówka przy synu zamieszkały, lat pięćdziesiąt mający. Imiona rodziców zmarłego niewiadome stawającym. Po przekonaniu się naocznie o zejściu Chrzanowskiego Stanisława, akt ten stawającym przeczytany, z(?) których pierwszy jest szwagrem zmarłego, podpisany został, stawający pisać nie umieją.

X. Piotr Kolpiński proboszcz parafii Zielońskiej, utrzymujący akta metryczno-cywilne"

(I've added a few commas), feel free to ask, if you would like some parts directly translated
starkey76

Replies: 164

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:25 pm      Post subject: Siemiatkowski marriage translation

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could translate the marriage between Tomasz Jablonski and Marianna Siemiatkowski from 1822 #11, I think its on the 2 pages. I was hoping it gave parents names. Thanks in advance.
John

Marianna Siemiatkowska marriage 1822 #11-2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB

Marianna Siemiatkowska marriage 1822 #11-2.jpg

Marianna Siemiatkowska marriage 1822 #11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.12 MB

Marianna Siemiatkowska marriage 1822 #11.jpg

Johanna

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:01 am      Post subject: Karolina Guderian

Hello,
please translate the attached birth record from Kalinowo, Pultusk parish, 1861 for me.
Child: Karolina Guderian/Guderjahn. Parents: Jacob Guderjahn and Rozyna (Rosalie) Doclaw (Dobslaff).
thank you very much in advance
Johanna

Karolina Guderjahn 1861.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  229.05 KB

Karolina Guderjahn 1861.jpg

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:43 am      Post subject: Re: Karolina Guderian

Johanna wrote:
Hello,
please translate the attached birth record from Kalinowo, Pultusk parish, 1861 for me.
Child: Karolina Guderian/Guderjahn. Parents: Jacob Guderjahn and Rozyna (Rosalie) Doclaw (Dobslaff).
thank you very much in advance
Johanna

Please include the link to the document: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0090d&sy=2115&kt=3&plik=085-090.jpg#zoom=1&x=1917&y=1479
Many times it helps people translating the document to look at other nearby records.

Summary translation of the key pieces of information:

Birth record #89
Village of Kalinowo, Lutheran parish of Pułtusk
Registration date: 31 July/12 August 1861
Declarant (and father): Jakób Guderian age 26, farmer living in Kalinowo
Witnesses: Karol Birkholz age 21 and Karol Szreder (Note: Probably is Schroeder) age 23, both farmers, also living in Kalinowo
Date of birth: 11 August at 10 pm
Mother (and wife of Jakób): Rozyna Doclaw (Note: could also be spelt Dotzlaw or Detzlow) age 21
Child’s name: Karolina
Godparents: Karol Birkholz and Justyna Kowalska

Tom
JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm      Post subject:

Greetings,

Attempting to decipher the Marriage record for my 4th Great Grandparents. I know this occurred in Zawadki, Przasnysz County between Wicenty Bonifacy Sokołowski (My 4th Great-Grandfather) and Agnieszka Napiórkowska (My 4th Great-Grandmother) and that it occurred in 1853. I believe it says Wicenty's parents were Mikolaj Sokołowski and Katarzyna Szemborska and Agnieszka's parents are possibly Aleksander Napiórkowski and Rozalia Werjernowska? I believe Wicenty's birthplace is Kuchary. Beyond that I'm having a difficult time making out the rest and would greatly appreciate some help with the translation.

Also if the Polish translation can be provided as well so this way I can make notations in my quest to learn how to properly translate Polish records.

Thanks in advance,

No 36 Marriage - Wicenty Sokolowski - Agnieszka Napiorkowksa.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  747.28 KB

No 36 Marriage - Wicenty Sokolowski - Agnieszka Napiorkowksa.jpg

Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:18 am      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Greetings,

Attempting to decipher the Marriage record for my 4th Great Grandparents. I know this occurred in Zawadki, Przasnysz County between Wicenty Bonifacy Sokołowski (My 4th Great-Grandfather) and Agnieszka Napiórkowska (My 4th Great-Grandmother) and that it occurred in 1853. I believe it says Wicenty's parents were Mikolaj Sokołowski and Katarzyna Szemborska and Agnieszka's parents are possibly Aleksander Napiórkowski and Rozalia Werjernowska? I believe Wicenty's birthplace is Kuchary. Beyond that I'm having a difficult time making out the rest and would greatly appreciate some help with the translation.

Also if the Polish translation can be provided as well so this way I can make notations in my quest to learn how to properly translate Polish records.

Thanks in advance,

34.Zawadki. It came to pass on the third day of February in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifty-three, at the hour of four in the afternoon, in the Town of Przasnysz.

We make known that today, in the presence of witnesses Pawel Napiorkowski, a gardener, thirty years of age, and Wawrzeniec Woycicki, a soot-maker, twenty-eight years of age, both from Zawadki, the matrimony has been religiously entered into by Wincenty Sokolowski, a youth born in Rostkowo, the son of the Sokolowskis, namely, of the married couple Mikolaj, not alive anymore, and still alive Katarzyna nee Szemburski, the cooks, currently residing in Rostkowo and maintaining there a garden, twenty-eight years of age, and the maiden Agnieszka Napiorkowski, born in Huta Dybozyzna*, the daughter of the Napiorkowskis, namely, of the married couple Aleksander and Rozalia nee Woynarowski, the day-labourers residing in Bazar, currently staying beside her family in Zawadki, twenty-nine years of age. The said matrimony had been preceded by the triple proclamation of banns, namely, on the sixteenth, the twenty-third and the thirtieth day of January of the current year, in Przasnysz Parish. No objections had been raised by anyone to contracting the matrimony. The newlyweds state that they had not made any premarital agreement.

The present certificate was read aloud to the parties present and to the witnesses, who did not know how to write, and subsequently signed by myself.

NOTES:*This birthplace is rather illegible/unlocalizable and thus should be verified against other sources.
Johanna

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:36 am      Post subject:

Hello Tom,
thank you very much for your work. It helped me. I cannot find the marriage or death of the parents. They died in Volhynia and these books cannot be found. So I hope to find the marriage some time.
I guess that the mother was born near Gabin, about 1839., and perhaps the marriage can be found in the evangelic church books of Gabin or nearby. There is one Roslia Doclaf mentioned in the registers there, published at genetka.
Here I have the records of 2 sisters of Karolina: Jan (1862) and Rozyna Karolina (1865).
The links are:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0090d&sy=2115&kt=4&plik=146-150.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0090d&sy=2120&kt=1&plik=023-026.jpg#zoom=1&x=2070&y=1472

Could you please translate it? thank you very much!

regards
Johanna

Geburt Rozyna Katarina Guderjahn klein.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  459.96 KB

Geburt Rozyna Katarina Guderjahn klein.jpg

Geburt Jan Guderjahn klein.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  304.94 KB

Geburt Jan Guderjahn klein.jpg

PabianAus
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 181

Post Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:10 am      Post subject:

Johanna wrote:
Hello Tom,
thank you very much for your work. It helped me. I cannot find the marriage or death of the parents. They died in Volhynia and these books cannot be found. So I hope to find the marriage some time.
I guess that the mother was born near Gabin, about 1839., and perhaps the marriage can be found in the evangelic church books of Gabin or nearby. There is one Roslia Doclaf mentioned in the registers there, published at genetka.
Here I have the records of 2 sisters of Karolina: Jan (1862) and Rozyna Karolina (1865).
The links are:
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0090d&sy=2115&kt=4&plik=146-150.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0090d&sy=2120&kt=1&plik=023-026.jpg#zoom=1&x=2070&y=1472

Could you please translate it? thank you very much!

regards
Johanna

Summary translations of the key pieces of information:

Birth record #26
Village of Grądy, Lutheran parish of Pułtusk
Registration date: 1/13 February 1865 at 5pm
Declarant (and father): Jakób Guderjan, age 30, farmer, living in Grądy
Witnesses: Bogumił Guderjan, age 28 and Jan Kronenberg, age 45, both farmers, living in Grądy
Date of birth: 3/15 January at 7 pm
Mother (and wife of Jakób): Rozyna Decloff age 26
Child’s name: Rozyna Karolina
Godparents: Bogumił Guderjan and Karolina Tesz (Note: could also be spelt Tesch)

Birth record #150
Village of Kalinowo, Lutheran parish of Pułtusk
Registration date: 18/30 November 1862 at 5pm
Declarant (and father): Jakób Guderjan age 26, labourer, living in Kalinowo
Witnesses: Jan Kronenberg, age 43 and Jan Guderjan, age 22, both farmers, living in Kalinowo
Date of birth: 14/26 November at 9 pm
Mother (and wife of Jakób): Rozyna Dotzlaw age 23
Child’s name: Jan
Godparents: the witnesses and Helena Kronenberg

Tom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 370, 371, 372 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 371 of 580

Jump to: