PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 372, 373, 374 ... 578, 579, 580  Next
Author

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:56 am      Post subject: Szplet, Jan Wojciech - 1866 Marriage record

Could someone translate this document for me?

link: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1422d&sy=1866&kt=2&plik=038-039.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1758&y=88

Thank you very much!!

Eliana

038-039 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.76 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

038-039 (2).jpg

038-039.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.13 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

038-039.jpg

Angela Monteiro

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 am      Post subject: Help with translation

Hello,

Could you help me with translating this document?
It is the death certificate of Maria Kowalska, by dates and husband, close with my grandmother.
Thank you!

Angela

Maria Kowalska_Obito.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Maria Kowalska_Obito.pdf
 Filesize:  247.95 KB
 Downloaded:  320 Time(s)

Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:34 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with translation

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello,

It is the death certificate of Maria Kowalska, by dates and husband, close with my grandmother.
Thank you!

Angela

422. Kowalska Maria. Aconteceu em Lublin,no dia 23 de março de 1942, às 11 horas. Compareceu Anna Hanczewska?, trabalhadora e Stanislaw Kowalski, padeiro, ...em Lublin, e declararam que no dia 21de março do corrente ano, às 12 horas, faleceu em Lublin Maria Kowalska, esposa do padeiro, de 50 anos de idade, nascida em Dobra, condado Pulawy, e residente em Lublin, filha de Pawel e Maryana, o casal Palkowski. Deixou viúvo o esposo Stanislaw. O exame dos olhos confirmou a morte de Maria Kowalska. O presente ato foi lido aos presentes, que não sabiam assinar. Administrador dos registros civis. Ko? Dr? A. Jawor....ki

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Magroski49

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello!

Could someone help me with translating this document. It is the death of Maria Kowalska.
I'm researching about my relatives and the names close with this statement. It might be a clue.

Thank you!

Angela

422. Kowalska Maria. Aconteceu em Lublin,no dia 23 de março de 1942, às 11 horas. Compareceu Anna Hanczewska?, trabalhadora e Stanislaw Kowalski, padeiro, ...em Lublin, e declararam que no dia 21de março do corrente ano, às 12 horas, faleceu em Lublin Maria Kowalska, esposa do padeiro, de 50 anos de idade, nascida em Dobra, condado Pulawy, e residente em Lublin, filha de Pawel e Maryana, o casal Palkowski. Deixou viúvo o esposo Stanislaw. O exame dos olhos confirmou a morte de Maria Kowalska. O presente ato foi lido aos presentes, que não sabiam assinar. Administrador dos registros civis. Ko? Dr? A. Jawor....ki

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Magroski49

Post Posted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:31 am      Post subject: Re: Szplet, Jan Wojciech - 1866 Marriage record

e64martins wrote:
Could someone translate this document for me?

link: http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=3&zs=1422d&sy=1866&kt=2&plik=038-039.jpg#zoom=1.75&x=1758&y=88

Thank you very much!!

Eliana

Brzeziny. September, 25, 1866, 10 a.m.
Witnesses: Jozef Wiazek? farmer, 32 and Wojciech Jeske, servant, 31
Groom: Jan Wojciech Szplet, 40, born in Dabie, powiat Leczycki, son of the late Jan and Rozalia Sielk
Bride: Agnieszka Kielbaska, 29, born in Brzeziny, widow to Antoni Bornik (died April 6), daugher of Marcin Kielbasa and the late Julyanna Gabryszak

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Fantom
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 172

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:52 am      Post subject: Re: Barczykowska translation help

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings!
Not surprisingly, I am having a very difficult time deciphering this old script. I believe the index listing shows Agnieska Barczykowska, who may be a sibling of my g.g. grandmother.

As best as I can read the index, the record number is 13, but I'm finding it impossible to read the names.

Some help in picking out the pertinent information, which might tell me if I am on the right track, will be greatly appreciated.

The record is from the town: Zgłowiączka / community: Lubraniec and the link is here:

https://genealogiawarchiwach.pl/#query.facetQuery.date=1815&query.city=Zg%25C5%2582owi%25C4%2585czka&query.suggestion=false&query.thumbnails=false&query.facet=true&query.sortMode=DEFAULT&modal=293895574&goComments=false&searcher=big&query.query

Any help GREATLY appreciated!
Joe

13. Death Certificate. Koniec. On this, the twenty-fourth day of April in the year of one thousand eight hundred and fifteen, at the hour of twelve at noon, before me, the Administrator of Zglowiaczka Parish and a Civil Registrar of Zglowiaczka Commune located within Brzesc* County in Bydgoszcz Department, personally appeared the farmers Tomasz Wozniak, forty years of age, and Bernard Berkowski, sixty years of age, both residing on a farm in Koniec, and declared before me that the farmeress Agnieszka Barczykowski, ninety years of age, a widow living off alms whose birthplace and parents I did not manage to learn, who had for many years been living in the very same village, had deceased on the twenty-third day of the current month of the current year, at the hour of five in the morning, in the Village of Koniec situated within our commune, in a house at number two. After that, the present certificate was aloud to the appearers and subsequently signed, albeit, since neither of the witnesses knew how to write, solely by myself.

(signed), Administrator of Zglowiaczka Parish, Civil Registrar

NOTES:*The county referred to above used to have its county town located in the modern-day Brzesc Kujawski.

Last edited by Fantom on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:33 am      Post subject:

Thank you so much for this very comprehensive translation! This helps me to reach back farther in time than I could have imagined.

Poor Agnieszka...seems to have had a solitary life at the end. At least now, she is remembered!

Thank you!
Joe

vbstar2010

Replies: 291

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:48 pm      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
please of possible to assist with the translation of four BMD records
all of which in 19th century Polish ; 3 from the city/town Zakroczym and one from the village of Klimontow in the south.

many thanks

===

Working on however the first record you posted for Fajga Brawerman 1849 is actually a birth record for Szaja Lejb, son of Szmul Mendel Zychilin and his wife Estera.
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:36 pm      Post subject:

arielvfu wrote:
please of possible to assist with the translation of four BMD records
all of which in 19th century Polish ; 3 from the city/town Zakroczym and one from the village of Klimontow in the south.

many thanks

===

For future, if these records are available online, rather than upload an image, you can just post the link and let us know which record # you would like translated along with any other known information.

Date of record: Klimontów, 3/15 September 1845, 11:00 a.m.
Witnesses: Haskiel Bursztyn, synagogue sexton, age 33, and Kalman Ferger, second synagogue sextion, age 43, residing in Klimontów
Deceased: on 2/14 September this year at 5:00 p.m. Moszek Ferber died, age 5, son of Zelik and Zysa, day-laborers residing in Klimontów

Date of record: Zakroczym, 12/24 December 1845, 4:00 p.m.
Father: Michel Brawerman, day-laborer, age 38, residing in the village of Blędówko
Witnesses: Hersz Naparstek, age 44, and Mendel Broun/Brown?, age 45, both synagogue sextons residing in the city of Zakroczym
Child: a male child named Beniamin born in the village of Blędówko yesterday at 9:00 p.m.
Mother: Fajga, age 32

Date of record: Zakroczym, 13/25 November 1852, 8:00 a.m., local rabbi Rafal Lewenthal
Witnesses: Hersz Naparstek, synagogue sexton, age 50, and Lejzor Abramowicz, synagogue guard, age 49, residing in Zakroczym
Date of marriage: a religious marriage took place yesterday
Groom: Aron Goldberg, bachelor, tailor, age 26, residing in the village of Trębki Duże in the gmina/commune of Wroninko, born in the village of Sochocin [son] of Berko and Hana the spouses Goldberg day-laborers already deceased
Bride: Miss Ruchla Brawerman, age 17, living with her parents, born in the village os Psucin [daughter] of Michał and Fajga the spouses Brawerman day-laborers residing in the village of Goławice
Banns: 23 October/8 November, 1/13, and 8/20 November this year

Regards,
Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:47 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation of marriage -Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva J

ironhide781 wrote:
Could someone please translate this marriage record? It's between Krystyan Hilary Jozef and Eva Janke, in Kepa Kikolska, Poland, in 1835. Thank you!

===

Hi, thought you might like to know that the uploaded image basically only shows the groom's portion of the marriage record. There should be language above and below or on the next page.

Groom: Krystian Hilary Józef, bachelor, Evangelical religion, farmer in Kępa Kikolska, age 19, born in Kępa Kikolska, son of the late Hilary Józef and Elżbieta nee Müller
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 pm      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Greetings,

Looking to have these two marriage records translated as I'm having difficult reading them. If possible I would also like the Polish text provided as well so I can use this to try to read these records on my own later.

Thank you for your time,

Justin

===

Hi Justin,

These are some very tough records to decipher and I'm not sure if I got it all but here's my best shot. Additions/corrections welcome. With time permitting, I'm only able to offer summary translations. Most records follow a format and Aga Paulus put this "how to" instruction guide to help with deciphering records -- https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3742

Date of record: 31 January/12 February 1839, 4:00 p.m.
Witnesses: peasant farmer Adam Rykowski, steward ____ there residing, age 40, and Józef Osiecki, footman/valet here in Czernice residing, age 22
Groom: Jan Brzozowski, bachelor, servant _____ residing in Czernice, born in the village of Brwilno, son of Józef and Brygida the spouses Brzozowski residing in Grzybowo estate supervisor, age 20
Bride: Miss Teofil, daughter of Mikołaj and Katarzyna nee Samborska the spouses Sobotowski residing in Czernice working in the kitchen?, age 25, born in Płock and residing with parents in Czernice
Banns: 1/13, 8/20, and 15/27 January this year

Date of record: Przasnysz, 23 September/5 October 1841, 6:00 p.m.
Witnesses: Karol Roziewicz, age 40, gardener residing in Szlasy, and Jan Brzozowski, age 26, estate supervisor residing in the village Łanięta
Groom: Stanisław Karwowski, bachelor, age 24, son of the late Józef Karwowski and still living Scholastyka nee Włodkowska spouses residing in the village of Karwacz in the parish of Dobrzankowo?, residing in Karwacz, Catholic, working as a gardener
Bride: Miss Maryanna Sobotowska, living with her parents in the village of Sierakowo, daughter of Mikołaj Sobotowski and Katarzyna nee Szamborska spouses, age 17, Catholic
Banns: 31 August/12 September, 7/19, & 14/26 September

Regards,
Valerie
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:01 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage record Zofia Chobot? Part 1

crispm28 wrote:
Hello,
I am submitting what I believe to be a marriage record for my 3X great grandmother, Zofia Chobot for a translation. The original is too large so I am submitting it in two parts. I hope that is alright.
Thank you in advance for your great service.
Christine

===

Hi Christine,

I didn't see if you had gotten a translation yet to your request so here's a summary.

Date of record: Dworszowice Narodowe?, 15 January 1824
Groom: Walenty Piorkowski, bachelor, according to a certificate excerpted from the books of the Dworszowice parish church, age 19, living with his brother, accompanied by his mother Zuzanna nee Taranko Piorkowska because jan Piorkowski, his father is 12 years dead
Bride: Miss Zofia Chobotówka (Chobot), according to certificate excerpted from the books of the Dworszowice parish church, she has finished her 21st year of age, accompanied by her brother Stanisław Olejnik because her mother Marcyanna Chobotówka (Chobot) has been dead for years
Banns: first on the 4th of January and second on the 11th of January
Witnesses: Piotr Piorkowski, full brother, age 36, and Wawrzyniec Taranko, age 38, cousin (son of mother's brother), also Grzegorz Czajkowski, bride's godfather, age 55, and Stanisław Olejnik, cousin (son of mother's sister), age 36, farmers residing on the farm in Dworszowice Narodowe?

Note: Stanisław is said to be a brother above but then in list of witnesses it specifically calls him a cousin as I noted.

Regards,
Valerie
crispm28
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:54 am      Post subject: Marriage record Zofia Chobot

Dear Valeri, Thank you for replying to my request. I had given up hope for a translation since I originally posted in May, then again in June. I am very grateful for your dedication to this work.
Christine
Angela Monteiro

Replies: 22

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:31 pm      Post subject: Re: Help with translation

Magroski49 wrote:
Angela Monteiro wrote:
Hello,

Thank you!

Angela

Gilberto

Hello Gilberto!

Thank you very much for your help! I am not sure that this Maria Kowalska is my relative (her husband have the same name that my great grandfather, the ages are the same too) but i am not sure yet. I will keep trying to find the local were my grandfather born adn lived, but I know that I have to research a lot. I'm just getting started!!

=o)
vbstar2010

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:36 pm      Post subject: Re: Miastkowo Records

jwozniak wrote:
Hi,

Thanks so much for the previous translations.

Could I please get a translation of these 3 records? (Marianna Wozniak's death record is on 2 pages)

Also, I don't need a translation for the last record (#39), but I was wondering if I could get some help reading the name. It looks like Mierzy, but I'm not sure if that's right (I've never seen this name). Is it a boy or a girl?

Thank you very much,
Josh

==

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?p=34641#34641

Didn't see that you had received a translation yet --

Date of record: 6 February 1820
Groom: Walenty Murawski, bachelor, peasant farmer in the village Zaruzie serving and living and there residing (very confusing language), age 28 according to birth certificate from Miastkowo parish books born 27 January 1792, son of the late Józef and Marcyanna nee Załuska Murawski peasant farmers, master blacksmith in Zaruzie residing (again confusing because above it says he is a peasant farm servant), accompanied by Jan Murawski, peasant, master blacksmith residing in Zaruzie, his brother
Bride: Miss Maryanna Wieczorek, having completed her 19th year of age according to birth certificate from Miastkowo parish books born 5 October 1800, so far living with her parents, accompanied by her father Jakub Wieczorek, peasant farmer residing in the village of Kuleszka and mother Agnieszka nee Kulaszewska
Banns: first on the 16th and second on the 23rd of January
Witnesses: Jan Murawski, age 40, and Walenty Murawski, full brothers of the groom, Mateusz Zaborowski, age 41, peasant farmer residing in Kuleszka, neighbor of the bride, Jakub Wieczorek, age 48, father of the bride, Stanisław Puchala, age 28, peasant farmer in Kuleszka, neighbor of bride

Date of record: Miastkowo, 20 June 1813
Witnesses: Andrzej Prażych and Batary (Batazar?) Prażych, peasant farmers residing in Miastkowo, brothers of the deceased
Deceased: today in Miastkow at house #22 at 3:00 a.m. Maryanna Woźniak died, married woman, age 48, a farmer's wife of Stanisław Woźniak, peasant farmer residing in the village Miastkowo, day-laborer, living still

Date of record: Budy Miastkowo, 6 October 1815
Witnesses: Piotr Gad___ski, and Mikołaj Szymczak, peasant farmers residing in Budy Miastkowo, neighbors of the deceased
Deceased: today at house #35 at 4:00 a.m. Mikołaj Piorkowski died, age 60, married, master cooper residing in Budy Miastkowo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 372, 373, 374 ... 578, 579, 580  Next Page 373 of 580

Jump to: