PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 522, 523, 524 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:11 am      Post subject: Marriage Record from Dolistowo Parish, Podlaskie Province

Hi Marcel,

I have a very poor scan of the marriage record of Marcin Bolesta and Ewa Szypulska in 1829 in Dolostowo. I was wondering if you could please try to translate what is readable from it? It is #2 on the page.

The direct link is: https://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/APH-Wilno/ArchidiakonatBialostocki/ArchBialostocki_WM28_1829b-1830ap2/10Dolistowo/2-M/WM28_0236.jpg

Thank-You for anything that you might be able to decipher from it.

jajan

1829 M Bolesta & E Szypulska Dolistowo #2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.39 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

1829 M Bolesta & E Szypulska Dolistowo #2.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4190

Post Posted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:32 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record from Dolistowo Parish, Podlaskie Provinc

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I have a very poor scan of the marriage record of Marcin Bolesta and Ewa Szypulska in 1829 in Dolostowo. I was wondering if you could please try to translate what is readable from it? It is #2 on the page.

The direct link is: https://poczekalnia.genealodzy.pl/pliki/APH-Wilno/ArchidiakonatBialostocki/ArchBialostocki_WM28_1829b-1830ap2/10Dolistowo/2-M/WM28_0236.jpg

jajan

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:35 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record from Dolistowo Parish, Podlaskie Provinc

jajan wrote:
Hi Marcel,

jajan

Number:2

Date: November 25th, 1829

When, where, who blesses and after how many banns of marriage?

In the year of 1829, on November 25th, in the romancatholic parish church in Dolistowo, by the priest Marcin Chwiećkowski, the parish-priest of the Dolistowo parish, after three banns of marriage, the first of which took place on the 10th, the second on the 17th and the third on the 25th day of November, in front of the people gathered for the Holy Mass.

The newlyweds names, their social status, age, their parish:

Pracowici* Marcin Bolesta, a single man, 20 years old and Ewa Sypulska, a miss, 19 years old, both from the village of Mikicin, located in the parish of Dolistowo, after a strict written statement on the obstacles to marriage on both sides and after not discovering any of them, as well as after both parties declared their mutual consent to this marriage, expressed by external signs.

Newlyweds parents' names and the witnesses names:

Son of pracowici* Maciej, son of Mikołaj and Magdalena nee Mitrosz, daughter of Jan, the Bolesta legal spouses and daughter of pracowici* Jakub, son of Andrzej and Jadwiga nee Onyszko, daughter of Jan, the legal spouses. This marriage was performed and solemny blessed, in front of the Church and in the presence of the reliable witnesses, pracowici* [Szymon] Kotuk, Idzi Mitrosz, [...] Oźlański, and many others.
_____
I used the brackets [] there were a piece of the marriage act was torn and missing.
***pracowici: the plural form of the noun pracowity. This word was formerly used to describe the peasant state of origin.

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:59 am      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record from Dolistowo Parish, Podlaskie Provinc

Thank-You, Marcel! I have sent you a PM.
EGirardi

Replies: 26

Post Posted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:10 pm      Post subject: Psary (pow. Turek) 1858

Hello,

this is the baptism record of my great-great-grandfather Jan Kubś in Józefina, parish Psary (pow. Turek) in 1858. May I please ask for assistance in its translation ?

Thank you in advance !

Jan Kubs - Bapt?me.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  303.81 KB

Jan Kubs - Bapt?me.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:08 am      Post subject: Re: Psary (pow. Turek) 1858

EGirardi wrote:
Hello,

this is the baptism record of my great-great-grandfather Jan Kubś in Józefina, parish Psary (pow. Turek) in 1858. May I please ask for assistance in its translation ?

Thank you in advance !

Józefina

It happened in the village of Psary, on May 9th, 1858, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Józef Kubś, farmer from Józefina, 46 years old, in the presence of Jan Jańczyk, 41 years old and Michał Fic, 23 years old, farmers living in Józefina, and presented Us a male infant child, and they declared that the child was born in Józefina, on May 4th of the current year, at 10 p.m., of his wife, Rozalia nee Warmińska, 41 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Turski, the child was given the name: Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Jańczyk and Magdalena Sworzańska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by us only.

EGirardi

Post Posted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:28 am      Post subject: Re: Psary (pow. Turek) 1858

marcelproust wrote:
Józefina

It happened in the village of Psary, on May 9th, 1858, at 1 p.m.
Appeared Józef Kubś, farmer from Józefina, 46 years old, in the presence of Jan Jańczyk, 41 years old and Michał Fic, 23 years old, farmers living in Józefina, and presented Us a male infant child, and they declared that the child was born in Józefina, on May 4th of the current year, at 10 p.m., of his wife, Rozalia nee Warmińska, 41 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by the priest Jan Turski, the child was given the name: Jan and the godparents were: aforementioned Jan Jańczyk and Magdalena Sworzańska.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses and it was signed by us only.

Thank you very much !
TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:02 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached death record from the Grabów Parish in łódzkie province.

Death Piotr Okupski - record 17 (2a).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  382.25 KB

Death Piotr Okupski - record 17 (2a).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:06 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached death record from the Grabów Parish in łódzkie province.

I am working on it.

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:52 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached Death record. I think the surname of the deceased is recorded incorrectly as the two Notifier's are her sons-in-law and the priest has recorded the surname after one of them. I note her son is mentioned in the notice as to me it appears that his name is recorded correct - Antczak.

Death Rozalia Antczak - record 10 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  240.18 KB

Death Rozalia Antczak - record 10 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:04 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Ostrówek

It happened in Grabów, on March 27th, 1841, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Paweł Świątczak, 48 years old and Jan Nycka, 62 years old, both farmers from Ostrówek, and they declared that on the 25th day of the current month and year, at 6 a.m., died Piotr Okupski, land steward, who lived in Ostrówek, 73 years old, who left his widowed wife, Joanna nee Niedziałkowska.
After convinced myself about the death of Okupski, this act was read to the declarants, who informed they were illiterate and it was signed by us.

Priest Jan Żochowski.

EGirardi

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:49 pm      Post subject: Warsaw Jewish birth 1866

Hello, I have this Jewish birth record for Izaak Mejer Augenlicht in Warsaw in 1866.

May I please ask for help in its translation ?

Thank you very much in advance !
Eliott

Izaak Mejer.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  468.34 KB

Izaak Mejer.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:46 pm      Post subject: Re: Warsaw Jewish birth 1866

EGirardi wrote:
Hello, I have this Jewish birth record for Izaak Mejer Augenlicht in Warsaw in 1866.

May I please ask for help in its translation ?

Thank you very much in advance !
Eliott

I am working on it.

Peterjoliver

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:51 am      Post subject: polish translation

Trying to get a handle on this one to see if it was my 7th GGF. polish for me is still a work in progress, I can tell its 1843 and its Karol Rucieński, but I last saw him in Mursk when he married Marianna Ossaska but this is Kłóbka....

Screenshot from 2021-10-10 06-40-02.png
 Description:
original file path:
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3Q9M-C33P-X9L4-6?cat=221770
 Filesize:  771.86 KB

Screenshot from 2021-10-10 06-40-02.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 1:39 pm      Post subject: Re: polish translation

Peterjoliver wrote:
Trying to get a handle on this one to see if it was my 7th GGF. polish for me is still a work in progress, I can tell its 1843 and its Karol Rucieński, but I last saw him in Mursk when he married Marianna Ossaska but this is Kłóbka....

I am working on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 522, 523, 524 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 523 of 581

Jump to: