PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 534, 535, 536, 537  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3506

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:02 am      Post subject: Re: Baptism record of my 2x great grandfather Józef Czaplick

czaplicki wrote:
Please translate the following long baptism record:
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1815&kt=3&plik=05.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
https://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0248d&sy=1815&kt=3&plik=06.jpg#zoom=1&x=0&y=0
It's a little over 2 pages.
Thank you,
Conrad

Nr 5
Czaplice Kurki and Żaboklik

In the year of 1815, on the 30th day of July, at 6 p.m., in front of Us, the parish-priest of the Krzynowłoga Wielka parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Krzynowłoga Wielka, located in the county of Przasnysz, in the department of Płock, appeared:

Józef Czaplicki, a single man, according to the provided birth certificate, extracted from the Dzierzgowo parish church book, being 24 years old, living in the village of Żaboklik, located in the commune of Dzierzgowo, owner of the part of the village, who appeared in the assistance of his father, Anzelm Czaplicki, owner of the part of the village, living in the village of Żaboklik. The groom's mother, Rozalia nee Smoleńska, is dead, which he proved with the death certificate, extracted from the Rzierzgowo parish church book

and

Rozalia Gadomska, 18 years old, which she proved with the Act of Knowing, given on the 22nd day of the current month and year by Żbikowski, the Krzynowłoga Wielka commune head deputy [commune number 9], which was considered sufficient and confirmed on the 27th day of the current month and year, by Daniłowski, the clerk of the Court of Piece, located in the town of Przasnysz. She lives at her parents' house and appeared in the assistance of her father, Mikołaj Gadomski, owner of the part of the Czaplice Kurki village, located in the commune of Krzynowłoga Wielka, living in the house number 8, and in the assistance of her mother, Agnieszka nee Koman.

Both parties demand Us to began arranged between them marriage, whose announcements came out in front of the main door of our commune house and in the front of the Dzierzgowo commune house, it is: the first one on the 10th and the second on the 16th day of the current month and year, at 12 o'clock at noon. There were no obstacles to this marriage, and the parents allowed for this marriage, so We acceede therefore to the demand of parties, after reading all the above mentioned documents and the chapter 6 of the Napoleonic Civil Code, titled "About the marriage", we asked the future spouse [him] and a future spouse [her] if they want to marry with each other. When each of them separately responded that this is their will, we declare in the name of law that:

Józef Czaplicki, a single man and Rozalia Gadomska, a miss, are joined in the marriage union.

This act was written down in the presence of: Walenty Moszakowski, 55 years old, brother of the aforementioned Rozalia Czaplicka nee Smoleńska and uncle of the groom, Józef Czaplicki, Bartłomiej Pokrzywnicki, 54 years old, neighbout of the aforementioned heirs from Żaboklik, Antoni Rudziński, 25 years old, neighbour of the heir, from the village of Rudno Jeziorowe, located in the commune of Krzynowłoga Mała and Józef Gadomski, 25 years old, living at his father's, son of the aforementioned Mikołaj Gadomski and brother of the bride, Rozalia Gadomska.

This act was read to the illiterate present and was signed by Us.

Priest Norbert Żórawski, the Krzynowłoga Wielka parish-priest, serving as Civil Registrar.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
TedMack

Replies: 216

Post Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:58 pm      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached marriage record.

Marriage Jozef Grzelak and Agnieszka Kruszak - record 1 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  399.24 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Marriage Jozef Grzelak and Agnieszka Kruszak - record 1 (2).jpg

TedMack

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:29 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached death record.

Death Wiktorya Lawinska - record 40 (2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  232.62 KB

Death Wiktorya Lawinska - record 40 (2).jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

I am working on it.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:58 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached death record.

Nr 40
Kuszyn

It happened in the village of Kościelec, on September 11th, 1851, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Mikołaj Wypych, 40 years old, the innkeeper and Jakub Kuciński, 67 years old, the smith, both living in Kuszyn, and they declared Us that on September 9th of the current year, at 3 p.m., died Wiktoria Ławińska, 10 years old, who was born and lived at her parents' in Kuszyn, daughter of the spouses" Nikodem Ławiński and Magdalena Ławińska nee Wypychowska, the shepherds, servants, living in Kuszyn.
After convinced myself about the death of Ławińska this act was read to the present witnesses and it was signed by Us, because the declarants were illiterate.

Priest Pierczyński, tha parish-priest of Kościelec.

TedMack

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:00 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

marcelproust wrote:
TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Can you translate the attached death record please.

I am working on it.

G'day Marcel

Have you had a chance to look at this one from Dec 30 - Michal Grzelak death record.
TedMack

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:01 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

G'day Marcel - not sure if you saw this request on Jan 3 - Marriage Jozef Grzelak and Agnieszka Kruszak?
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:11 am      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation

TedMack wrote:
G'day Marcel

Rychnów

It happened in the village of Rychnów, on January 15th, 1854, at 2 p.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Ignacy Draszawa, the night-watchman, 46 years old and Franciszek Kubiak, the tenant, 39 years old, both living in Rychnów, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Józef Grzelak, a single man, 23 years old, the farmhand, living here, in Rychnów, born in Rychnów, son of the late Franciszek and the living Franciszka nee Derbiszewska, tenant living here, in Rychnów, the Grzelak spouses

and

Agnieszka Kruszak, a miss, the servant, who was born and lives here, in Rychnów, daughter of the late Kruszak spouses: Jan and Anna nee Jachymiak, 25 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Rychnów, on: January 1st, 8th and 15th of the current year.

The groom's mother, who was present at writing this marriage act, gave her oral permission for this marriage.

There were no objections for this marriage.
The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
this act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate and it was signed by Us.

Priest Świątkowski.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 35

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:22 am      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

My first time on this page....

Could you translate this birth act ?
Aniela Zdral, born 1916 in Slupia.

Many thanks !
Bernhard

Aniela Zdral Naissance Pacanow Slupia 1916 acte 84crop1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  159.08 KB

Aniela Zdral Naissance Pacanow Slupia 1916 acte 84crop1.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:46 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

My first time on this page....

Could you translate this birth act ?
Aniela Zdral, born 1916 in Slupia.

Many thanks !
Bernhard

I am working on it.

jajan

Replies: 24

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:11 am      Post subject: Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marriage (Correct Topic)

Hi Marcel and All.

I meant to post my request for translation of the Franciszka Jankowska Birth and Marrige records here in the Polish records translation topic, but accidentally posted it as a new topic at:

https://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=17591

Please let me know if you can translate it there or if I should repost it here.

Thank-You!

jajan
balgraf

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:57 pm      Post subject: Can anyone translate these two records?

These are a birth and Marriage Akta. I believe they are distant relatives of mine. Thank you in advance for your help. I do show thanks! Smile

Capture.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.52 KB

Capture.JPG

record-image_3Q9M-CSL5-WXWR Julianna 1853 birth.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  812.68 KB

record-image_3Q9M-CSL5-WXWR Julianna 1853 birth.jpg

Send e-mail
balgraf

Replies: 9

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:08 pm      Post subject: Can anyone translate this Marriage Akta?

These is a Marriage Akta . I believe they are distant relatives of mine. Dziekuje for your help. I do show thanks! Smile

71_228_0_18 Malgorzata 1843 Wedding.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  593.82 KB

71_228_0_18 Malgorzata 1843 Wedding.jpg

Send e-mail
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:45 pm      Post subject: Re: Can anyone translate this Marriage Akta?

balgraf wrote:
These is a Marriage Akta . I believe they are distant relatives of mine. Dziekuje for your help. I do show thanks! Smile

Wójcin

It happened in Piotrków, on October 26th, 1843, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Piotr Bartczak, 56 years old and Szymon Mielak, 42 years old, both farmers living in Wójcin, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wincenty Sawa, a single man, 20 years old, son of Wincenty and Małgorzata, the Sawa spouses, who was born in Sadłóg, located in the parish of Bytoń, living there at his parents'

and

Małgorzata Bolcerak, a miss, 19 years old, daughter of Piotr and Marianna, the Bolcerak spouses, who was born in Sadłóg, located in the parish of Witowo, who has been living in Wójcin at her parents' for 5 years.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parishes of Piotrków and Bytoń, on the 8th, 15th and 22nd day of the current month and year.

The newlyweds declared that they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The newlywed's parents, who were present at writing this marriage act, gave their permission for this marriage.

This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by us only, because others were illiterate.

Priest Jan Siekierski, the parish-priest of the Piotrków parish.

There is a certain inaccuracy in this act. The act informs that the newly married were born in the same village. However, this village was assigned to two different parishes in the document.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:52 pm      Post subject: Re: Can anyone translate these two records?

balgraf wrote:
These are a birth and Marriage Akta. I believe they are distant relatives of mine. Thank you in advance for your help. I do show thanks! Smile

Czołowo

It happened in the town of Radziejów, on October 23rd, 1864, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Błażej Golon, the farmhand, 40 years old, from Czołowo and Walenty Czynsz, the stableman, 26 years old, from Broniewko, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Wojciech Rolnat, a sigle man, the stableman, living in the village of Czołowo, who was born in Bieganowo, located in the parish of Byczyna, son of Wawrzyniec and Magdalena nee Gujdzińska, the late spouses Rolnat, 25 years old

and

Józefa Balcerak, a miss, living at her mother's, living in Czołowo, located in the local parish, who was born in Czołowo, daughter of the late Józef and Katarzyna nee Konwent, living in Czołowo, the Balcerak spouses, 16 years old.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the parish of Radziejó, on the 9th, 16th and 23rd day of October.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses, who were illiterate, and it was signed by Us.

Priest Władysław Siewierski, the deputy of the parish-priest.

Czołowo

It happened in the town of Radziejów, on April 21st 1853, at 9 a.m.
Appeared Szczepan Bykowski, 45 years old and Stanisław Niespodziański, 26 years old, both peasants, farmers living in the colony of Czołowo, and they declared that in Czołowo, on the 19th day of the current month and year, at 8 p.m., died Julianna Balcerak, of peasant origin, who was born in Czołowo, and lived there at her mother's. She died at the age of 2 months and 5 days, daughter of the late Józef and Katarzyna nee Konwent, the Balcerak spouses.
The mother of the deceased Julianna Balcerak has her permanent residence in the village of Czołowo and makes her living as a daylaborer.
After convinced myself about the death of Julianna Balcerak this act was read to the illiterate declarants and it was signed by Us only.

Priest Jan Grądzki, the parish-priest of the Radzanowo parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 534, 535, 536, 537  Next Page 535 of 537

Jump to: