PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Polish records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 558, 559, 560 ... 579, 580, 581  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4195

Post Posted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 5:58 pm      Post subject:

j_lex wrote:
Hello, looking for some translations regarding the Lax family around Służewo. I'm still trying to piece together as much as I can on Jan Lax (born 1830), his parents, Boguslaw and Zofia, and family.

Thank you for the help!

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Mvpr7

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:15 pm      Post subject:

Dear experts,
I am now stuck with 3 records of my ancestors from Poland to expand to more ancestors to be found, I do understand most part of the record, but I really need some help to make out surnames (even if that might be a little guessing) and name of village.

document 1 - death record of Tekla Ciszeska. entry 54. Is it possible to recognize her maiden surname? it is given in text before village name of Krasik where she was born.

document 2 - death record of Karol Matyszewski. Entry 43. Am I correct to read that there is no information given on names of any of his parents (they're listed as "unknown")?

finally, document 3 - marriage record for Andrzej and Teresa. On the husband side I need help to read maiden name or place or birth of his mother Lucya, can it be recognized?
Also, for bride - Teresa, is there any mention of surname of her mother Katarzyna or location where bride or her mother was born?
I can't really understand the text in line after Katarzyna name is mentioned...

Big thanks for helping me in advance!

2a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.32 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

2a.jpg

3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  242.94 KB

3.jpg

1a.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB

1a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:53 pm      Post subject:

Mvpr7 wrote:
Dear experts,
I am now stuck with 3 records of my ancestors from Poland to expand to more ancestors to be found, I do understand most part of the record, but I really need some help to make out surnames (even if that might be a little guessing) and name of village.

document 1 - death record of Tekla Ciszeska. entry 54. Is it possible to recognize her maiden surname? it is given in text before village name of Krasik where she was born.

document 2 - death record of Karol Matyszewski. Entry 43. Am I correct to read that there is no information given on names of any of his parents (they're listed as "unknown")?

finally, document 3 - marriage record for Andrzej and Teresa. On the husband side I need help to read maiden name or place or birth of his mother Lucya, can it be recognized?
Also, for bride - Teresa, is there any mention of surname of her mother Katarzyna or location where bride or her mother was born?

i am working on it.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2022 3:41 pm      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Nice working again with you !

Could you translate the following wedding certificate for me ?
Turosl 1923 Wedding Stanislaw Kiernozek Anna Wiorkowska, act 39

Many thanks in advance.
Best regards
Bernhard

Wedding Stanislaw Kiernozek Anna Wiorkowska Turosl 1923.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.18 MB

Wedding Stanislaw Kiernozek Anna Wiorkowska Turosl 1923.jpg

tubson

Replies: 15

Post Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:31 am      Post subject:

Would someone mind translating this death certificate for me? Appreciate it!

Lukas Dahlmann death civil.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  611.71 KB

Lukas Dahlmann death civil.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:17 am      Post subject:

tubson wrote:
Would someone mind translating this death certificate for me? Appreciate it!

Nr 22
Gruczno, June 4th, 1881.

In front of the undersigned Civil Registrar appeared a worker, Jan Stachowski, whose identity was confirmed by the document written by the trustee of the Gołuszyce manor, living in Gołuszyce and declared that Łukasz Dochlmann, a worker, died at the age of about 50, a catholic, who lived in Gołuszyce, born in ....[not written where], married to a living in Gołuszyce Anna nee Zawadzka, son of the late worker, Jurgen Dochlmann, who lived in Mały Mędromierz and his living wife, Ewa of the unknown maiden name, who lives in Gołuszyce.
He died on June 4th, 1881, at 2 a.m.
The declarant informed that he had personally convinced himself about the deeath of Dochlmann.

The document was read and it was decided that due to the illiteracy of the declarant a cross signs would be written by his own hand.

Civil Registrar: Niemcycz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:45 am      Post subject:

Bernhard31700 wrote:
Hello M. Proust,

Nice working again with you !

Could you translate the following wedding certificate for me ?
Turosl 1923 Wedding Stanislaw Kiernozek Anna Wiorkowska, act 39

Many thanks in advance.
Best regards
Bernhard

Nr 39
Serafin

It happened in the village of Turośl, on May 22nd, 1923, at 10 a.m.
We make it known that in the presence of the witnesses, Mateusz Kobus, 65 years old, living in the village of Bączki and Piotr Trzciński, 60 years old, living in the village of Nowa Ruda, a religious marriage was concluded on this day, between:

Stanisław Kiernozek, a single man, 45 years old, son of Baltazar and Anna nee Warmijak, the Kiernozek spouses, who was born in the village of Warmijak, located in the commune of Łyse, living in the village of Serafin

and

Anna Wiorkowska, a miss, 36 years old, daughter of the spouses: Piotr Wiorkowski and Antonina Wiorkowska nee Szydłowska, who was born in the village of Żarumin, located in the county of Sierpc, in the Płock district [currently the village name is Żuromin, located in the parish of Lubowidz], living in the village of Serafin, located in the commune of Turośl.

This marriage was preceded by the three banns of marriage, announced in the local parish church, on Sundays: May 6th, 13th and 20th of the current year.

The newlyweds declared they did not enter into the prenuptial agreement.
The religious marriage ceremony was performed by the priest Jan Pomichowski, the parish-priest.
This act was read to the newlyweds and the witnesses and it was signed by Us, the bride and the first of the witnesses.

Priest Pomichowski,

A. Wiorkowska, M. Kobus.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:50 am      Post subject:

Mvpr7 wrote:
Dear experts,

Kalinków

It happened in Dąbrowa, on April 13th, 1843, at 8 a.m. Appeared Antoni Matyszewski, 34 years old and Józef Matyszewski, 26 years old, the deceased's sons, the peasants, the colonists from Kalinków, and they declared Us that on the day before yesterday, at 7 p.m., died in Kalinków: Karol Matyszewski, 65 years old, a peasant, a colonist, a son of the unknown parents, who was survived by his wife, Marianna nee Kasprzyk.
After convinced myself about the death of Karol Matyszewski this act was read to the declarants, who all were illiterate, and it was signed by us only.

Priest's signature.

______

Nr 28

In the year of 1813, on the 4th day of July, on Sunday, the parish-priest of the Białaczów parish, serving as Civil Registrar for the commune of Białaczów, located in the county of Końskie, in the depaertment of Radom, went to the main entrance of our commune house, at 12 o'clock at noon and announced for the second time that the promise of marriage was made between:

Jędrzej Kaczor, a single man, 19 years old, son of a peasant living in the village of Miedzna Murowana, Szymon Kaczor, and mother: Łucja nee Kaczor

and

Józefa Drochlińska, a miss, 18 years and 4 months old, a daughter of the peasant living in the village of Miedzna Murowana, Filip Drochliński, and mother: Katarzyna nee Ślązak.

This banns of marriage were read loud and clearly and it was nailed to the main entrance of the commune house.

The signture of the parish-priest.

______

The village of Krasik

It happened in Wójcin, on September 10th, 1845, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Sebastian Ciszeski and Ignacy Ciszeski, both of age, farmers from Krasik and they declared that yesterday, at 11 p.m., died Tekla Ciszeska, a widow, a farmer, who lived in Krasik, 90 years old, daughter of the unknown parents, wife of Andrzej Ciszeski.
After convinced myself about the death of Ciszeska this act was read to the declarants, who were the deceased's sons, both illiterate, and it was signed by us.

Priest's signature.

Bernhard31700

Replies: 52

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:39 pm      Post subject:

Hello M. Proust,

Many thanks !

Here another document: birth Piotr Wiorkowski, Zarumin, Lubowidz 1837 act 87.

Thank you and happy new year for you and the Team.

Rgds
Bernhard

Piotr Wiorkowski Birth 1837 Lubowidz act 87crop1_M_1103.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  246.14 KB

Piotr Wiorkowski Birth 1837 Lubowidz act 87crop1_M_1103.jpg

jajan

Replies: 71

Post Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:05 pm      Post subject: Marriage of Marcin Kotecki and Agnes Czaplewska

Hi Marcel,

I hope that you are doing well and have a Happy New Year. Could you please translate this marriage of Marcin Kotecki and Agnes Czaplewska in 1837 in Parkowo parish (Oborniki)? It is the first one, #7. Thank-You!

Kotecki Mar 1837.pdf.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Kotecki Mar 1837.pdf.pdf
 Filesize:  1.21 MB
 Downloaded:  73 Time(s)

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:22 pm      Post subject: Jan Baranowski Marriage 1814

Hello Marcel:
I know you are swamped with requests, but may ask to place this document in the que? I posted a previous request and don't want you to duplicate your effort. I will be most grateful!

Best Regards for the New Year!!
Joe

Resize Jan Baranowski m 1814.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  744.81 KB

Resize Jan Baranowski m 1814.jpg

TedMack

Replies: 480

Post Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:47 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation

G'day Marcel

Can you please translate the attached death record.

Cheers
Ted

Death Lucja Antczak 1856 - record 98(2).jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  171.76 KB

Death Lucja Antczak 1856 - record 98(2).jpg

Mvpr7

Replies: 13

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:15 pm      Post subject:

Good day everyone. If possible, I seek help to understand just 1 word from death record in attachment.
It appears to be either a geographical location or surname... anybody can help me to recognize what name is that (marked by red circle)?
Thanks in advance!
Mike

4_122.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.55 KB

4_122.jpg

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:40 pm      Post subject:

Would like this translated as I am trying to assist a friend identify the parish the document came from. Many thanks

Screenshot 2023-01-09 142755.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.57 KB

Description:
 Filesize:  44.57 KB

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:20 am      Post subject:

adamsam wrote:
Would like this translated as I am trying to assist a friend identify the parish the document came from. Many thanks

Podlasie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 558, 559, 560 ... 579, 580, 581  Next Page 559 of 581

Jump to: