PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 64

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:48 am      Post subject: Polish record translations

Attached are (2) more birth records from Zaduszniki which I would like to have translated. thank you for your attention and expertise. It is most appreciated.

Wladyslawa Obiala birth 1899.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  594 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Wladyslawa Obiala birth 1899.PNG

Franciszek Obiala birth 1900.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  518.65 KB

Franciszek Obiala birth 1900.PNG

adamsam

Replies: 64

Post Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:54 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

adamsam wrote:
Attached are (2) more birth records from Zaduszniki which I would like to have translated. thank you for your attention and expertise. It is most appreciated.
I would like to add an additional translation request for Regina Obiala birth of 1904

Regina Obiala birth 1904.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  590.27 KB

Regina Obiala birth 1904.PNG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3934

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:09 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

adamsam wrote:
adamsam wrote:
I would like to add an additional translation request for Regina Obiala birth of 1904

Zaduszniki
Nr 97

It happened in Zaduszniki, on October 17th/30th, 1904, at 5 p.m.
Appeared Marian Obiała, 30 years old, a servant from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Władysław Wysiński, 30 years old and Mateusz Wiewiórski, 50 years old, both servants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the chils was born in Zaduszniki, on October 16th/29th of the current year, at 10 p.m., to his legal wife, Konstancja nee Wszelaka, 25 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us the child was given the name: Regina and the godparents were: Michał Obiała and Michalina Baranoska.
This act was read to the illiterate present and it was signed by Us only.

The administrator of the Zaduszniki parish, serving as Civil Registrar: the signature is cut

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:21 am      Post subject: Re: Polish record translations

adamsam wrote:

Nr 73

the top of the record is cut...

.... October 8th, 1899, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Marian Obiała, 27 years old, a servant from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Felicjan Wszelaki, 49 years old and Józef Kuczmarski, 54 years old, both servants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a female infant child, informing that the child was born in Zaduszniki, on September 24th/October 6th of the current year, at 11 a.m., to his legal wife, Konstancja nee Wszelaka, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us, the child was given the name: Władysława, and the godparents were: Felicjan Wszelaki and Agnieszka Obiała.

Priest Żmijewski, the administrator of th Zaduszniki parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Zaduszniki
Nr 77

It happened in Zaduszniki, on August 13th/26th, 1900, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Michał Obiała, 22 years old, worker from Zaduszniki, in the presence of Franciszek Mosakowski, 47 years old and Walenty Świątkowski, 56 years old, both peasants from Zaduszniki and presented Us a le infant child, informing that the child was born in Zaduszniki, on August 5th/18th of the current year, at 10 p.m., to his legal wife, Antonina nee Ręgocka, 20 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today by Us the child was given the name Franciszek and the godparents were: Leon Jabłoński and Marcjanna Ręgocka.

Priest Żmijewski, the administrator of the Zaduszniki parish, serving as Civil Registrar.

Dbaron

Replies: 7

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:12 pm      Post subject: Antoni Kejza Birth Translation

Hello Marcel,
Could you please translate the birth record of Antoni Kejza (Keyza?) from the village of Babańce, Podlaskie. In the Roman Catholic Parish of Sejny, Podlaskie. The birth was circa 1850. Akt 139.

Thank you so much!
Dan

Antoni Kejza Birth 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.2 MB

Antoni Kejza Birth 2.png

Trish

Replies: 142

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 11:38 am      Post subject: Polish Record Translation Help

Hi Marcel,
Can you please translate the following record? All I want is the following information please:

Date of birth.
Name of the town of birth.

Michalina Mrowczynska - born in 1867. Parents are: Franciszek Mrowczynski and Julianna Korajczyk. The record is from the Kazimierz Biskupi records.

Thank you for all your help.
Trish

Michalina Mrowczynski Birth 1867,.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  253.44 KB

Michalina Mrowczynski Birth 1867,.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:20 pm      Post subject: Re: Antoni Kejza Birth Translation

Dbaron wrote:
Hello Marcel,
Could you please translate the birth record of Antoni Kejza (Keyza?) from the village of Babańce, Podlaskie. In the Roman Catholic Parish of Sejny, Podlaskie. The birth was circa 1850. Akt 139.

Thank you so much!
Dan

Babańce

It happened in the town of Sejny, on August 26th/September 7th, 1851, at 2 p.m.
Appeared Andrzej Kejza, a farmer, 32 years old, living in the village of Babańce, in the presence of Jan Uminowicz, a farmer from Stabieńszczyzna, 21 years old and Jakub Dąbrowski, a church servant living in the town of Sejny, 60 years old, and presented Us a male infant child, who was born yesterday, at 10 a.m., to his wife, Marcella nee Dąbrowska, 30 years old.
At The Holy Baptism, held today, the child was given the name: Antoni, and the godparents were: the aforementioned Jan Uminowicz and Wiktoria Maciun.
This act was read to the declarant and the witnesses, who all were illiterate and it was signed by Us only.

The vicar priest, B. Billewicz.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:22 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation Help

Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Can you please translate the following record? All I want is the following information please:

Date of birth.

Michalina Mrowczynska - born in 1867. Parents are: Franciszek Mrowczynski and Julianna Korajczyk. The record is from the Kazimierz Biskupi records.

Trish

Birth place: Kazimierz
Birth date: September 17th, 1867, at 1 a.m.

Trish

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:42 pm      Post subject: Re: Polish Record Translation Help

marcelproust wrote:
Trish wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Date of birth.

Trish

Birth place: Kazimierz
Birth date: September 17th, 1867, at 1 a.m.

Hi Marcel,
Thank you for the quick response. I do appreciate your help. I also sent you a private message.
Trish

Last edited by Trish on Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trish

Post Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:55 pm      Post subject: Polish Marriage Record Translation

Hi Marcel,

Can you please translate this marriage record for me? This is what I know.

Antonina Pisarska - born 3 June 1860 in Pila. Parents: Andrzej Pisarski and Katarzyna Kantorska.

Antonina Pisarska married Kacper Jasiak in 1879. The record is from the microfilm from Wyszyna (Wladyslawow).

Thank you so much for your help.
Trish

Antonina Pisarska Marriage 1879, #16, Page 281, Image 564.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  412.24 KB

Antonina Pisarska Marriage 1879, #16, Page 281, Image 564.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: