PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 4

Post Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:46 pm      Post subject: Translation Help_Birth 1813 Piotr Bogdan

Hello,
I am seeking assistance with a birth record translation. I did my best to copy and contrast the record. Record #19 for
Piotr Bogdan born to Jan Bogdan and Elzbieta Malinowska - Wigry parishhttps://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14208885

Thank you,
Matt Bogdanowicz

Piotr_Bogdan_1813.pdf
 Description:
Piotr Bogdan

Download
 Filename:  Piotr_Bogdan_1813.pdf
 Filesize:  121.47 KB
 Downloaded:  35 Time(s)

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3934

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Help_Birth 1813 Piotr Bogdan

Mbogdanowicz wrote:
Hello,
I am seeking assistance with a birth record translation. I did my best to copy and contrast the record. Record #19 for
Piotr Bogdan born to Jan Bogdan and Elzbieta Malinowska - Wigry parishhttps://www.szukajwarchiwach.gov.pl/jednostka/-/jednostka/14208885

Thank you,
Matt Bogdanowicz

I am working on it.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3934

Post Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:51 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation Help_Birth 1813 Piotr Bogdan

Mbogdanowicz wrote:
Hello,

Thank you,
Matt Bogdanowicz

Ciemny Lasek

In the year of 1813, on the 8th day of August, at 2 p.m., in front of Us, the chaplain of Magdalenowo, seving as Civil Registrar in the commune of Wigry, located in the county of Dąbrowa, in the Łomża department appeared Jan Bogdan, kątnik*, 40 years old, living in Ciemny Lasek and presented Us a male infant child who was born in his house at number 1 on August 6th of the current year and he declared that the child was born to him and his first marriage wife, Elżbieta nee Malinowska, 30 years old and that his wish was to name the child: Piotr.
After making the above statement and presenting the child, in the presence of Jakub Suchocki, 60 years old and Józef Marymowicz, 50 years old, both farmers living in the village of Ciemny Lasek, located in the commune of Wigry, this birth record was read to the present and it was signed by Us, because the father of the child and the witnesses were illiterate.

Priest Feliks Naruszewicz, serving as Civil Registrar.

*kątnik: a tenant who rents a piece of someone else's room

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: