PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:54 pm      Post subject: Records for Nieświcz Poland, now Nesvich Ukraine?

I need to find the 1905 marriage of Konstanty Chalupczynski and Katarzyna Tenkiewicz, in Nieświcz parish (formerly powiat Łuck, Poland). Now Nesvich (?), Lutsk, Ukraine. As well as Katarzyna's 1886 (or 1885) baptism there.

The FHLC only appears to have records to 1867 (plus the single year 1887).

The changing spellings of the town make it extra tricky to find available records. Can anyone help me find if there are records for that parish and those years available anywhere else online? Thanks.
HelpTheFamily

Replies: 190

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:05 am      Post subject:

I found the person who you are looking for.

Konstanty Chalupczynski was born on 12 March 1880 to Antoni 'Anthony' Chalupczynski and Walerya 'Valeria' Nowakowski.

Antoni 'Anthony' Chalupczynski was born on 29 April 1854 in Rogotworsk, Plock, Warsaw, Poland to Grzegorz Chalupczynski and Zofia Marcella Mielczarska.

Walerya 'Valeria' Nowakowski was born on 14 November 1857 in Setropie, Płock, Warsaw, Poland to Stanislaw lemanowicz Nowakowski and Maryanna Purkuszewska.

Katarzyna Tynkiewicz was born on 30 August 1886 in Poland to Jan Tenkiewicz and Kamilla Galinska.

Konstanty Chalupczynski and Katarzyna Tynkiewicz married on 10 July 1905 in Niezywiec, Bydgoskiego, Poland.

I found all this information on familysearch.org:

Katarzyna Tynkiewicz
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/L1HK-SMJ

Konstanty Chalupczynski
https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/L1HV-BWM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: