PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 305

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:14 pm      Post subject: Records for Świsłocz Górna parish Poland, now Belarus

I'm trying to find the records of Świsłocz Górna parish, formerly powiat Grodno, Poland. Now Svisloch' (Verkhnyaya Svisloch'?), Belarus.

I need that parish's records for the 1790's and earlier. I've found records for Świsłocz Górna parish in the FHLC, but only for years 1798 onward.

The changing spellings of that parish, along with confusion with two nearby towns with similar names, make it extra tricky to find its records. (Not to mention its records are actually misfiled under one of the other parishes on the FHLC).

Can anyone help me find if records for Świsłocz Górna for the 1790's are available anywhere else online? Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: