PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 pm      Post subject: Szmagaj surname near Kolo, Poland

Attempting to obtain additional information on the surname Szmagaj : 1) Existance of any siblings of Antonina Szmagaj? Names,ages,etc. 2) Geographic location for this branch of the Szmagaj family? New/Added Request as follows: N1) Adam Szmagaj born 23 Dec 1877 southwest of Kolo in Straskow. Brother Matthew (older/younger) ? Parents names and ages? n2) Church records for marriage on 3 Feb 1908 in Koscielec to Caterine Manka, who is from Tizenic. This information would be of great assistance in determing what area my search continues. Thnak you for your time and assistance. Thomas Szmagaj
Ska_photo

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:06 pm      Post subject: Also searching Szmagaj

I am also searching for Szmagaj info near Kolo. My grandmother Maria Szmagaj ( 1913-2016) has a brother who’s name I do not know. He may or may not be still living. She told me her parents were Antoni and Stanislawa Szmagaj. They would have been born before or about 1893.
Maria married a man I do not know, and has a child, William or Zbigniew.
She remarried around 1946 to Eugene Augustyniak (born in Chicago Illinois ) they had a son and then moved to Chicago and had another son.
Any additional info would be helpful. None of my current living relatives have further information. I would like to continue my family tree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: