PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Ciotuszynski; Busa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author

Replies: 31

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm      Post subject: Ciotuszynski; Buza Ship records

Zenon wrote:
I am afraid the scan is to small to read anything from it... Do you possibly have larger file ..?

You can upload in this Forum picture files up to 1 MB (for example here: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=191 you can see very good pictures uploaded by BobK)

Zenon....thank you again for your help. I have cropped the shipping records; please let me know if that helps. Can you download it than resize it.

Thank you, Rita

Cropped Ciotuszynski.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.16 KB
 Viewed:  8159 Time(s)

Cropped Ciotuszynski.jpg

Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:05 pm      Post subject:

The pictures are still too small to be read...

I can guess you have the documents from Ancestry.com or Ellisilsand. The original scans from these websites (around 1 MB size) should upload here without any problems.

Try with original scan without resizing or cropping it..

Last edited by Zenon on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
Ciot

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:07 pm      Post subject: Resizing

Zenon wrote:
The pictures are still too small to be read...

I can guess you have the documents from Ancestry.com or Ellisiland. The original scans from these websites (around 1 MB size) should upload here without any problems.

Try with original scan without resizing or cropping it..

Zenon trying again with copy of my copy....hope this helps

Ciotuszynski Shipping.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  175.33 KB
 Viewed:  8159 Time(s)

Ciotuszynski Shipping.jpg

1/2pint

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:44 pm      Post subject:

Hi Rita & Zenon,

Hope these links help!
Clicking on right bottom of image will enlarge.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/5013/coituszynski1mr5.jpg

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3905/coituszynski2jt0.jpg
Zenon

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:28 am      Post subject:

Now all of the three pictures are perfect Smile

Well, what do you think..? I would confirm that recorded place of last residence is Woluszewo, what may be as well Wołuszewo (with Polish "ł"), as aptly Joyce suggested. Country of last residence is Russia so mentioned before Woliszewo from Poznan area should be eliminated because it was located in Prussia then.

Wołuszewo was located in Russia or just at the border of Russia and Prussia. Maliszewo near Lipno was located in Russia. Both places were (and still are) located close to each other and the same time very close to the old border of the two countries: Prussia and Russia. Click here: http://tinyurl.com/cr83zw for present-day map of this area and compare below with the old map from 19th century (you can click on the map to enlarge).

Now, Wołuszewo then belonged to Raciążek parish, and Maliszewo to Lipno parish or, there was also second, very small, Maliszewo in Lipno area, belonging to Kikół parish.

I think now that in your further research you should focus on these two (or three) parishes.

I also checked for you that there is a gold mine of records for both Lipno http://tinyurl.com/6cot48 and for Raciążek parish: http://tinyurl.com/d2m38k in State Archives in Wloclawek Exclamation

lipno_torun.jpg
 Description:
Source and Copyrights of map: Wielki Atlas Historyczny, Wydawnictwo Demart Sp. z o.o., Warszawa 2005
 Filesize:  318.93 KB
 Viewed:  8160 Time(s)

lipno_torun.jpg

Send e-mail
1/2pint

Replies: 36

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 am      Post subject:

Also have these FHL films : (better than writing the archive Exclamation) Very Happy >

Kikol Parish:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titledetails&titleno=251190&disp=Kopie+ksi%C4%99g+metrykalnych%20%20&columns=*,0,0

Lipno Parish:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=topicdetails&subject=346848&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Bydgoszcz%2C+Lipno+%28Lipno%29+%2D+Church+records&columns=*,0,0

Joyce
Zenon

Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 am      Post subject:

1/2pint wrote:
Also have these FHL films : (better than writing the archive Exclamation) Very Happy >

Definitely better Exclamation The whole process will be much more predictable and, I think, shorter Wink.

Last edited by Zenon on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Send e-mail
Ciot

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:15 am      Post subject:

Thank you so very much for your kind help in posting the very info that I need for research......thank you, Rita

1/2pint wrote:

Kikol Parish:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titledetails&titleno=251190&disp=Kopie+ksi%C4%99g+metrykalnych%20%20&columns=*,0,0

Lipno Parish:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=topicdetails&subject=346848&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Bydgoszcz%2C+Lipno+%28Lipno%29+%2D+Church+records&columns=*,0,0

Joyce
Ciot

Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:17 am      Post subject: ciotuszynski/buza

Zenon thank you for all your help love the maps....all is a great tool.

Best regards, Rita

Zenon wrote:
1/2pint wrote:

Definitely better Exclamation The whole process will be much more predictable and, I am think, shorter Wink.
Ciot

Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 pm      Post subject: Documents Ciotuszynski/Buza

Zenon.....can you get documents on the Ciotuszynski family?? Some Ciotuszynski's were in Bydgoszcz; Inowroclaw; and Woluszewo. My greatgrandfather was born in Poland in 1852 coming to America in 1888 thru Hamburg, Germany and Harve, France. He was born as Stanislaus Ciotuszynski. He married Julianne Buza born 1862 and came to America with children Stanley age 9, Marianne age 2, Michaline age 8 and Victoria age 6 months from Woluszewo, Poland.

Thank you for any help; you sure was a big help before.

Best Regards,
Rita Ciot (Ciotuszynski)
Zenon

Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:08 am      Post subject:

Ciot wrote:
Zenon.....can you get documents on the Ciotuszynski family??

Do you mean the documents from the Raciążek, Lipno or Kikół parishes we were talking about which are stored in State Archives in Wloclawek Question
Send e-mail
Ciot

Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:16 am      Post subject: Documents Ciotuszynski/Buza

Yes Zenon, is that possible??

Zenon wrote:
Ciot wrote:

Do you mean the documents from the Raciążek, Lipno or Kikół parishes we were talking about which are stored in State Archives in Wloclawek Question
Zenon

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 pm      Post subject: Re: Documents Ciotuszynski/Buza

Ciot wrote:

Zenon wrote:
Ciot wrote:

I will be in Wloclawek with my guest in May, so if we have time and my guest agrees, I will try to find time to look at the books and look for the records. I will write you more in private message when I know more details.
Send e-mail
Ciot

Post Posted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Documents Ciotuszynski/Buza

Thank you Zenon....

Zenon wrote:
Ciot wrote:

Zenon wrote:
Ciot wrote:

I will be in Wloclawek with my guest in May, so if we have time and my guest agrees, I will try to find time to look at the books and look for the records. I will write you more in private message when I know more details.
Ciot

Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 pm      Post subject: Re: Documents Ciotuszynski/Buza

Zenon.......I have records of my Great Grandmother Julianna Buza baptism in Woluszewo, Poland from Raciazek, Poland. I have records of baptisms from 1843-1862 including 5 siblings. Now there could be more birth/baptisms after 1862 to Szymon Buza (Buchalski) and Jana Ciechoniligo (sp???). Would you be able to help with the spelling of Jana's name or even be able to translate the Baptism record for me from Polish to English?? It appears that the name changed from Buchalski to Buza/Buze in Poland around 1849.

Still have not found records of Stanislaw Ciotuszynski. And hope to find marriage record to Julianna Buza.

Thank you Zenon and please inform me if you can help and what I must do to get the record transferred to you.

Best Regards to you and your family,
Rita Ciot (Ciotuszynski)

Ciot wrote:
Thank you Zenon....

Zenon wrote:
Ciot wrote:

Zenon wrote:
Ciot wrote:

Quote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next Page 2 of 3

Jump to: