PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 748

Post Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 pm      Post subject: After PO Tours 2013 season

For those of you who haven’t seen yet our latest newsletter: ‘The wonderful memories behind us, the exciting challenges ahead of us.’ there is a link to it here: http://polishorigins.com/12all/index.php?action=message&c=61&message=69

“We would like to thank all our dear guests who decided to uncover their roots, to discover present-day life and the history of Poland with us, the PolishOrigins team. All of the tours we have organized were precious and memorable experience for us, we hope that we will have possibility to meet you again! Thank you for the nice words as well as the insightful, very valuable, suggestions for improvements we are receiving form you after the tours. We try to learn from each of you.

Here are some of our guests recent testimonials:

Curt (PO Genealogy and Family & Friends Tours):
“Overall, I think you did an outstanding job. There is an old expression we use in the USA and that is: If the Queen is happy, there is peace in the kingdom. Believe me, there was peace in the kingdom and she was happy. (...) I have been to Canada, Mexico, Argentina, France and Italy and my trip to Poland has been the best, thanks to you and your staff. Hats off to all of you.”

To read whole content of this newsletter click here: http://polishorigins.com/12all/index.php?action=message&c=61&message=69 .
Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Galicia Tour All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: