PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 pm      Post subject: Parypiński and Parypa

Hi, all

If anyone out there has Prof. Rymutz book, I would like you to check what does it say about these surnames. They were mainly found around Ciechanów area. At least one record states 'Parypinski vel Paryppa'. In my humble opinion, it seems both surnames have the same roots. I am aware of the -ski suffixes.

Pozdrawiam,
Gilberto
Send e-mail
chrisparypa

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:59 pm      Post subject: Re: Parypiński and Parypa

Magroski49 wrote:
Hi, all

If anyone out there has Prof. Rymutz book, I would like you to check what does it say about these surnames. They were mainly found around Ciechanów area. At least one record states 'Parypinski vel Paryppa'. In my humble opinion, it seems both surnames have the same roots. I am aware of the -ski suffixes.

Pozdrawiam,
Gilberto

Hello.... My name is Chris.... Chris Parypa Smile I don't have the book you are asking about, however I did some research on my genealogy tree and I have some information I can share with you. I found ONLY ONE Parypa family, they all related I think....

Aint such a thing as PARYPINSKI ... SKI has nothing to do with our VERY not Polish last name. I was born in Poland btw, moved to USA long time a go Smile Contact me if you want to know more I will be more than happy to exchange some information with you Smile Im pretty much sure we are related.... Smile))

you can find me on facebook.com/chrisparypa

Or my website: www.chrisparypa.com
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 am      Post subject: Re: Parypiński and Parypa

Quote:

Hello.... My name is Chris.... Chris Parypa Smile I don't have the book you are asking about, however I did some research on my genealogy tree and I have some information I can share with you. I found ONLY ONE Parypa family, they all related I think....

Aint such a thing as PARYPINSKI ... SKI has nothing to do with our VERY not Polish last name. I was born in Poland btw, moved to USA long time a go Smile Contact me if you want to know more I will be more than happy to exchange some information with you Smile Im pretty much sure we are related.... Smile))

Hi,

I don't carry this surname. I was looking for this information to help a friend. I have just sent her your message.

Pozdrawiam,
Gilberto Magroski
Send e-mail
chrisparypa

Replies: 2

Post Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:04 pm      Post subject: Re: Parypiński and Parypa

Magroski49 wrote:
Quote:

Hi,

I don't carry this surname. I was looking for this information to help a friend. I have just sent her your message.

Pozdrawiam,
Gilberto Magroski

Sure, I understand, I'll be looking forward to hear from her, I have pretty good information about family, where we all from and meaning of that last name
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Origins of surnames All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: