PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 25

Post Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:41 am      Post subject: Poland Trip 2015

Thanks to Mike, our friendly guest who visited Poland last summer we have the opportunity to share with you another true, touching and a long-awaited trip to Poland which we present on our blog.

"(...) Zbigniew made contact with the civil record offices of the town mentioned in the death listing and found that the descendants of my grandmother’s family still resided there. He spoke with them at length on the phone and they were very interested in meeting me. He was able to gather a lot of information on the family, that matched a lot of my notes.
I was so excited and amazed. I had finally found my grandmother’s family and was going to be able to meet them, I couldn’t believe this was finally happening. I’d made a promise to my grandmother when I was a child that someday I would go to Poland, see where she came from and find out what had happened to her family. "

Read the whole Part 1 http://blog.polishorigins.com/2016/01/26/2015-poland-trip-part-1-the-itinerary-plane-ticket-glitch-and-cancellations-oh-my/ about preparing for the tour to learn that it was not so easy but finally achieved Smile.

For now part 2 and 3 is also available. More in the coming days.

andyjames77

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:12 am      Post subject:

What was the amount required if someone wants to tour Poland? what is the estimated budget required for two person.
Agnieszka Pawlus
PolishOrigins Team

Replies: 748

Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:37 am      Post subject:

andyjames77,

We prepare the itinerary and costs based on individual travel goals and expectations. If you are interested in genealogy tour with PolishOrigins, you can fill out this short tour request form: http://polishorigins.com/tour-request/
If you have any questions, you can contact us to [email protected]
Visit poster's website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Our Gen Stories, Websites and Blogs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: