PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:33 pm      Post subject: Celebrating my hometown Lublin, Wisconsin Centennial !!!

So I have been around this web site for five years or so, not posting much but reading and learning and enjoying all the stories from many of the other members and recieving great help when I have asked. I would just like to share this bit of information about my hometown and our upcoming celebration. I am including a copy of news article from the local newspaper and some llinks to websites about the little town of Lublin that I am from. The celebration is the end of July 2015. As the newspaper stated, a television camera crew from Lublin, Poland called TV2 will be there to film. I am not sure if that is a large television station broadcast throughout poland of if it is locally shown around the Lublin, Poland area. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask and I can explain as much as I can about the details.

Thank you for reading!!!!

Michael Wisniewski

www.villageoflublin.com/ ( the main website for the village of Lublin )

www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~witaylor/histories/lublinhistory.html ( a story about the history of Lublin )

Lublin newspaper clippiing.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.56 MB
 Viewed:  3322 Time(s)

Lublin newspaper clippiing.jpg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Other topics related to Poland and Polish roots All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: