PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
German records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 93, 94, 95  Next
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 51

Post Posted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 am      Post subject: Re: George Diesing, Lidzbark Welski, 1807

Kmichael8 wrote:
tkowalska wrote:
Hello Michael! I hope this finds you well. I have located two generations of George Diesings in Lidzbark, aka Lautenburg, and one is definitely a direct ancestor. The entry at the bottom of this record is the first of the two. I can make out the 7 Feb. 1807 date of death and the name Lovisa/Louisa (Dultkin?) (wife?), but my efforts to plug other words into the translator have not been good--I must still not be reading some of the letters right. Thank you so much for any help you can provide. Best from Tonya

Hello Tonya,

The German version of the text is:

Lautenburg George Diesing 65 Jahr alt
Polizey Bürger Meister gewesen hierselbst gewesener
Ehemann der Louisa geb. Dultkin ist den 7ten Februar
1807 vormittags um 9 Uhr am Geschwür zum Halse
und dem kalten Brandt gestorben und den 11ten still
begraben

George Diesing died, 65 years old, on February 7, 1807 at 9 o’clock a.m. He was “Polizey Bürgermeister”, i.e. member of the magistrate responsible for police affairs in Lautenburg and husband of the already deceased Louisa born Dultkin. The illness that caused his death was “kalter Brandt”, an infectious disease that is usually rapid and fatal. He was buried on February 11: “still begraben” has different meanings. I believe the most probable is that he was buried without a priest being present. You can find the same remark in the other entries of that page too.

Best regrards
Michael

It is exciting to see all this information. And this may be my first ancestor in Poland who was not a farmer. Wink

Many thanks, Michael, for your valuable time and expertise.

Tonya
larodkey

Replies: 11

Post Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:17 am      Post subject: Re: German Marriage Record Translation

Kmichael8 wrote:
larodkey wrote:
Hi Michael,

Dave Nowicki pointed me in your direction to see if you could translate a record I recently obtained. I saw some outstanding previous work in the previous pages in this forum and was hoping you could do the for me.

I too would love if you had the time to include a typed version of all the German text, including the text on the form?
I would appreciate if very much.

Larry Rodkey (Radke)

Larry,

Please find attached the German as well as the English version of your document.

Regards
Michael

The German version, page 1 (the line break is according to the original):

B Nr. 17
Friedheim am neunten
November tausend acht hundert siebenzig und acht.
Vor dem unterzeichneten Standesbeamten erschien heute zum
Zweck der Eheschließung:
1. der Arbeiter Andreas Radke
der Persönlichkeit nach
bekannt
katholischer Religion, geboren den achtzehnten
November des Jahres tausend acht hundert
fünfzig und vier zu Radolin
Kreis Czarnikau, wohnhaft zu Wymislowo
Kreis Wirsitz
Sohn des zu Steinach verstorbenen Häuslers
Gottlieb Radke und dessen Ehefrau
Rosalie Nowacka
zu Wymislowo
2. die Jungfrau Caecilie Brzezin-
ska
der Persönlichkeit nach
bekannt,
katholischer Religion, geboren den vierzehn-
ten Mai des Jahres tausend acht hundert
fünfzig und sieben zu Brostowo,
wohnhaft zu Brostowo
Tochter der zu Brostowo verstorbenen
Einlieger Joseph Brzezinska und dessen
Ehefrau Elisabeth geborene Florek wohnhaft
zu Brostowo

Page 2

Als Zeugen waren zugezogen und erschienen:
3. der Bürger Peter Tilson
der Persönlichkeit nach
bekannt
fünfundvierzig Jahre alt, wohnhaft zu Friedheim
4. der Stellmacher Michael Fausch
der Persönlichkeit nach
bekannt,
vier und fünfzig Jahre alt, wohnhaft zu Brostowo

In Gegenwart der Zeugen richtete der Standesbeamte an
die Verlobten einzeln und nach einander die Frage:
ob sie erklären, daß sie die Ehe mit einander eingehen wollen.
Die Verlobten beantworteten diese Frage bejahend und erfolgte
hierauf der Ausspruch des Standesbeamten, daß er sie nunmehr
kraft des Gesetzes für rechtmäßig verbundene Eheleute erkläre.

Vorgelesen, genehmigt und unterschrieben
Radke Andreas
Caecilie Brzezinska
Peter Tilson
Michael Fausch
Der Standesbeamte.
Malkowski [?]

The English version, page 1

B No. 17
Friedheim on November 9, 1878
Before the undersigned registrar appeared today for the purpose of marriage:
1. the laborer Andreas Radke of known identity, of Catholic religion, born on November 18, 1854 in Radolin, Kreis Czarnikau, residing in Wymislowo [also written Wymyslowo, 1903/1908 integrated into Niezychowo], Kreis Wirsitz, son of the cottager Gottlieb Radke, deceased in Steinach, and his wife Rosalie Nowacka in Wymislowo
2. the maiden Caecilie Brzezinska of known identity, of Catholic religion, born on May 14, 1857 in Brostowo, residing in Brostowo, daughter of the Einlieger [a farmhand who has no house of his own but rents] Joseph Brzezinska, deceased in Brostowo, and his wife Elisabeth born Florek, residing in Brostowo

Page 2

The following were present and appeared as witnesses:
3. the resident Peter Tilson of known identity, 45 years old, residing in Friedheim
4. the cartwright Michael Fausch of known identity, 54 years old, residing in Brostowo

In the presence of the witnesses the registrar put to each of the betrothed in turn the question: whether they were willing to enter into marriage with one another. The betrothed answered this question in the affirmative, whereupon the registrar pronounced that by virtue of the Civil Code they were henceforth legally joined in marriage.

Read aloud, authorized and signed
Radke Andreas [the signatures of spouse and bride are hard to read and do not fit one to one to the names the registrar noted]
Caecilie Brzezinska
Peter Tilson
Michael Fausch
The Registrar.
Malkowski [?]

Phenomenal!!! I really appreciate you translating this for me. I have learned so much of my ancestry from great people of this site.

Larry Rodkey (Radke)

larodkey

Post Posted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:21 am      Post subject: German Record Translation

Hi Michael,

Not sure what this record is, trying to find information about my Great Great grandfather Gottlieb Radke who is mentioned in this certificate. I know his son is Andreas Radke whom you just translated the german marriage certificate for. May this be a brother or sister?

Could I please have the translation.

Amalie Marie Birth Certificate.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  846.47 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

Amalie Marie Birth Certificate.jpg

Kmichael8

Replies: 543

Post Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:48 am      Post subject: Re: German Record Translation

larodkey wrote:
Hi Michael,

Not sure what this record is, trying to find information about my Great Great grandfather Gottlieb Radke who is mentioned in this certificate. I know his son is Andreas Radke whom you just translated the german marriage certificate for. May this be a brother or sister?

Could I please have the translation.

Larry,

This birth record for Amalie Marie is from 1880 and the parents are Gottlieb Radtke and his wife Rosine, born Radtke [this indicates, that "Radtke" was a quite common name in Poznan in the 19th century], both of Protestant religion. All these data do not fit to your ancestors, so I assume that Amalie is not your relative. To find out more about the siblings of Andreas, it might be an idea to have a look into the Catholic church books of Kosztowo (Wyrzysk) of the 1850ies and 1860ies that are available e.g. at FamilySearch.

Best regards,
Michael
larodkey

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:24 am      Post subject: Birth Record 1880

Thanks Michael for the translation and verifying it was not a record I was interested in. I will take you advised and look into Family Search, thanks for the heads up.

Have a great day.
Larry

mcdonald0517
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 960

Post Posted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:15 pm      Post subject: Help with column headers and general idea of text

Hello Michael,

I found some land records for my 5th great grandfather, Michal Radzyminski in the LDS films for Nidzica.

When you have the time, can you please:

1. Translate the column headers for img 46 which is the land record list for 1781 for village of Frankenau. Michal Radzyminski is listed on this page. If you translate the column headers, I will know what the numbers mean that are written next to his name under the village of Frankenau.

2. Can you give me a general idea of what is written at the very top of img 42 above the headers? It would help me understand the context for the line item entered on img 46 for my ancestor.

3. Can you give me a general idea of what is written on img 34 which seems to be a title page marking the beginning of the land entries for 1781-1783? Again, it would provide a context to understand what the line item entry for my ancestor is all about.

Thank you so much for your help. I am excited to discover these records - this is my first ancestor that may have been a land owner (I will know for sure after I see your translations). It will also give me more information for my trip to Poland next month when I will actually be in Frankenau digging even deeper into the Radzyminski and Krueger families.

Best regards,
Cynthia

img46 Michal Radziminski land record 1781.jpg
 Description:
image 46 land record page for Frankenau with Michal Radzyminski name listed
 Filesize:  1.67 MB

img46 Michal Radziminski land record 1781.jpg

img42 first page land records with intro statement.jpg
 Description:
image 42 first page of 1781 land records with introduction statement at top of page
 Filesize:  1.43 MB

img42 first page land records with intro statement.jpg

img34 first page of book for 1781-1783.jpg
 Description:
image 34 title page for 1781-1783 land record book
 Filesize:  1.61 MB

img34 first page of book for 1781-1783.jpg

Send e-mail
Kmichael8

Post Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:42 am      Post subject: Re: Help with column headers and general idea of text

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Michael,

I found some land records for my 5th great grandfather, Michal Radzyminski in the LDS films for Nidzica.

When you have the time, can you please:

1. Translate the column headers for img 46 which is the land record list for 1781 for village of Frankenau. Michal Radzyminski is listed on this page. If you translate the column headers, I will know what the numbers mean that are written next to his name under the village of Frankenau.

2. Can you give me a general idea of what is written at the very top of img 42 above the headers? It would help me understand the context for the line item entered on img 46 for my ancestor.

3. Can you give me a general idea of what is written on img 34 which seems to be a title page marking the beginning of the land entries for 1781-1783? Again, it would provide a context to understand what the line item entry for my ancestor is all about.

Thank you so much for your help. I am excited to discover these records - this is my first ancestor that may have been a land owner (I will know for sure after I see your translations). It will also give me more information for my trip to Poland next month when I will actually be in Frankenau digging even deeper into the Radzyminski and Krueger families.

Best regards,
Cynthia

Hello Cynthia,

This fascinating document is a bi-annual report of a fire insurance (Feuer Societät). These insurances were introduced in Prussia in the early 18th century with the aim of a permanent preservation of buildings (beständige Erhaltung der Gebäude) and were more or less mandatory for every house owner. You still can find e.g. in Berlin the enamel signs indicating this building is insured by a “Feuer Societät”.

The cover page identifies the document as a statement of accounts of revenues and expenditures (Von den eingekommenen und ausgegebenen Geldern) for the period from June 1, 1781 until May 31, 1783.

On top of the first page (img 42) is a short introduction, explaining that a distribution of the contributions to the “Feuer Societät” follows.

In the table that follows you will find in the first three columns the names of (Namen der) (1) the administrative unit (Amths: Hauptamt Neidenburg), (2) the place (Guths: Franckenberg), (3) the owner (Eigenthümers: Michel Radzimisky). The next column (4) provides the value of the building (Werth des Gebäudes), the unit is “Gulden” as you can see in the header on the right page of image 46. The remaining three columns show the regular contribution to the “Feuer Societät” calculated as ½ percent of the value in column (4), again in “Gulden” (which were abbreviated as “fl” due to their origin in Florence), followed by “Groschen” and “Pfennige”.

Please note, that this document provides information for insurance purposes only about the house, not whether or to what extent there was a landownership. The local government provided similar lists for tax purposes (often called “Steuerlisten” or “Steuerkataster”) which included additional information about animal stock and landownership. I don’t know whether these documents are still available for the Amt Neidenburg, but it might be worth looking for during your stay.

Best regards
Michael

Last edited by Kmichael8 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:53 pm      Post subject:

Hello Michael,

That really is fascinating! Thank you so much for the translation and the historical context for this record. If I understood you correctly, Michael Radzyminski had a home valued at 180 Gulden, and the remaining columns record his payments for the fire insurance. I found some other land records in LDS and ordered the films. Perhaps I will discover more.

This information will be extremely helpful when we visit Nidzica and Fraknowo. Who knows? Maybe I can even locate the area where my ancestor's home once stood...

Again, many thanks for sharing your knowledge,
All the best,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:43 pm      Post subject: Please translate Radzyminski marriages

Hello again, Michael,

I think I found the 1765 marriage record for my 5 great grandfather, Michael Radzyminski (the same Michael listed in the fire insurance records you translated). I also found a marriage record for Jacob Radzyminski who may also be my ancestor (still trying to understand his connection in Frankenau). The handwriting on both records is pretty bad. I would appreciate any words you can decipher when you have the time.

Thank you SO much for your generous help with German translations. I would not be progressing in my research for my Prussian ancestors without your invaluable help.

all the best,
Cynthia

Jacob Radzyminski Marriage.JPG
 Description:
Jacob Radzyminski marriage
 Filesize:  574.76 KB

Jacob Radzyminski Marriage.JPG

Michael Radzyminski Marriage.JPG
 Description:
Michael Radzyminski marriage
 Filesize:  468.76 KB

Michael Radzyminski Marriage.JPG

Send e-mail
Kmichael8

Post Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:08 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Radzyminski marriages

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello again, Michael,

I think I found the 1765 marriage record for my 5 great grandfather, Michael Radzyminski (the same Michael listed in the fire insurance records you translated). I also found a marriage record for Jacob Radzyminski who may also be my ancestor (still trying to understand his connection in Frankenau). The handwriting on both records is pretty bad. I would appreciate any words you can decipher when you have the time.

Thank you SO much for your generous help with German translations. I would not be progressing in my research for my Prussian ancestors without your invaluable help.

all the best,
Cynthia

Helo Cynthia,

The first text I read as follows:

Herr Michael Radziminsky aus Frankenau alt
31 Jahr ist mit seiner Braut Anka Carlowna (inserted: 20 Jahr alt)
aus Michaelken hier den 26ten 9bris (Novembris) getraut

(Herr Michael Radziminsky from Frankenau, 31 years old, and his bride Anka Carlowna (inserted: 20 years old) from Michaelken have been married here on November 26)

Please check the name Carlowna, the last letters are hard to read. I assume “Michaelken” is a different spelling for “Michalken”.

It might be worth looking at the first word “Herr” in a little more detail. It is used today to address a male person in a formal way. In earlier centuries it was also used to express a – higher – social status, often for the owner of a manor or an estate. You can find this differentiation in the list of the Feuer Societaet too, where some of the house owners are also called “Herr”, others not.

The second text I read as

Jacob Radziminsky aus Frankenau mit der
xxx xxx Barska Ewa genandt (genannt) aus
Wiersbau Soldau xxx den 16ten 9bris (Novembris) getraut

(Jacob Radziminsky from Frankenau has been married with xxx xxx Barska named Ewa from Wiersbau Soldau xxx on November 16)

The word(s) in front of “Barska” I cannot identify, also I am not sure, whether it is one word (and should be the Christian name) or if there is a second word in front of the Christian name indicating the status of the bride like “wittib” (widow). “genandt” is an old version for “genannt” and was often used to differentiate between persons with the same name, so the bride’s name was “Barska”, but she was called “Ewa”. I read the place as Wiersbau near Soldau. Soldau here seems to have a suffix I cannot identify.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Michael
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:05 pm      Post subject:

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for your translations - especially with such bad handwriting in the records!

I did some research as you suggested regarding the use of "Herr" in Michael Radzyminski's marriage document. I also looked for the usage of the term "Adel Einsasser" that was used in several other documents for Michael Radzyminski b. 1734 (and his first born son also named Michael Radzyminski b. 1773 when those documents were recorded after the death of his father).

This is what I found:

1. Today, Herr, is used as a common address for “sir”. However, in the 13-18 centuries, it was used to denote nobility or a ruling class. In that context, Herr means “Lord”. It was a term used for lower level land owners, manor owners, or overlords.

2. Usage of term: Adel-Einsassen (nobility) from excerpt of a book published in 1872 entitled: Zeitschrift für Forst- und Jagdwesen, Volume 4. English: “Journal of Forestry and Hunting, Vol. 4”

In German:
Damit nun diesem Wildprett, sich einigermaßen zu vermehren, Zeit gelassen werde, so habt ihr die Adel-Einsassen eures Districts, welche mit dergleichen hohen Jagden privilegiret sind, durch diensahme Vorstellungen dahin zu bequemen, daß sie zu ihrem selbsteignen Besten und zur Conservation Jhrer hohen Jagden den Elends-Stand bis Michaelis 1767 schonen mögen;

Using google translate to English:
In order that this game be allowed to be multiplied, the nobility of your districts, which are privileged with such high hunts, must be satisfied by their own ideas, that they may become their own best selves and the preservation of theirs Hunts may spare the misery stand until Michaelis in 1767

It would seem Michael Radzyminski was "lower level" nobility by virtue of owning land and/or manor home. I already know from fire insurance records that he was a home owner. I haven't yet found a document confirming land ownership.

What troubles me is this: Michael Radziminsky has several sons, all of whom died as of 1838 leaving only his 2 young daughters. One of those daughters, Maria, was my 2nd great grandmother. After the death of her father, mother, and brothers at age 18, she began having children out of wedlock (3). The father was never named in the birth records, but there was always a notation saying she was the daughter of "adel einsasser Michael Radzyminski". Then, when Maria married my 2nd great grandfather, Adreas Krueger, in 1852, she was simply listed as an unmarried farm maid. No more designation as being daughter of adel. einsasser Michael Radzyminski. What happened? Did some higher lord just take her as a mistress? What happened to the female members of a noble family when all parents and male relatives are dead?

That's all I can figure out at this point. Perhaps I will uncover more when I actually visit Frankenau next month.

Again, thank you for all of your help. If you have any insights on this mystery, I would love to hear them!

Best,
Cynthia
Send e-mail
Kmichael8

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:21 am      Post subject:

Hello Cynthia,

Regarding your mystery I would think in two directions.

The first one I would focus on Michael Radzyminski. In the marriage record from 1775 he is called “Herr”, in the insurance list from 1781 he isn’t – although others are. I would try to find out, whether there might have happened something leading to a change in his status between 1775 and 1781. There were significant changes in the political and social landscape in Prussia (introduction of the “Allgemeine Landrecht” and “Bauernbefreiung”). Some of these changes might have impacted (and changed) situation and status of Michael Radzyminski.
Documents I would look for: birth records of his children, insurance lists of earlier and later years (how is he addressed there?) and “Steuerlisten” (do they provide additional information?).

In my eyes the second direction might turn out most promising: A closer look at the succession regulations that were applied in the case of MMichael Radzyminski and his heirs.
Documents I would look for: a last will or a “Übergabevertrag”.
The succession regulations in Prussia in the early 19th century were complex and Maria might have received just a settlement amount (“Abfindung” or “Kindergeld”), what could explain her later status as a farm maid. The best summary on succession regulations I know is the result of a survey conducted in the Kingdom Prussia and published between 1894 and 1905 – unfortunately in German: “Die Vererbung des ländlichen Grundbesitzes im Königreich Preussen Band 4 : Provinzen Westpreussen, Ostpreussen, Posen und Schlesien, Berlin 1905”. East Prussia is covered in chapter XII. The survey is online available e.g. here: http://dlib-pr.mpier.mpg.de/m/kleioc/0010/exec/wrapbooks/%22169448%22
By the way: on pp. 18 and 19 there is a classification of kind and distribution of villages in Prussia – you will note the importance of “Adelige Dörfer” in Prussia. The next pages give a short summary of the complex social classification of the inhabitants or “Einsassen”.

Best
Michael
mcdonald0517

Post Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:22 pm      Post subject:

Hello Michael,

I really appreciate the approaches you suggest, and thank you for the link to the book. I have been wanting to find a book regarding inheritance and succession in Prussia, but didn't know where to begin. I will hand type the pages you suggest into google translate so I can read them.

Thank you!
Cynthia
Send e-mail
JDombrowski89

Replies: 40

Post Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:33 am      Post subject:

Looking for some help with translations in both these records, which are in German.

11.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  497.22 KB

11.jpg

18.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  446.37 KB

18.jpg

Send e-mail
Kmichael8

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:52 pm      Post subject:

JDombrowski89 wrote:
Looking for some help with translations in both these records, which are in German.

Hello Justin,

Please find attached text and translation of your records.

Best Regards,

Michael

C Nr. 7
Bismarcksfelde am 4ten Juni 1898
Vor dem unterzeichneten Standesbeamten erschien heute, der
Persönlichkeit nach durch Bescheinigung des Gutsvor-
standes in Chlebowo anerkannt,
die Arbeiterfrau Michaelina Raniewicz
geborene Jaskolska
wohnhaft zu Chlebowo, Kreis Gnesen
und zeigte an, daß die Witwe Marianna Jas-
kolska, geborene Graczek
88 Jahre alt katholischer Religion,
wohnhaft zu Chlebowo bei dem Ehemann der Anzeigenden
geboren zu (unbekannt) verheiratet gewesen mit
dem zu Jaroschau I Kreis Wongrowitz verstorbenen
Nachtwächter Jakob Jaskolski
Tochter des verstorbenen Arbeiters Martin
Graczek und dessen ebenfalls verstorbenen Ehe-
frau Rosalie (Stammname unbekannt)
zu Chlebowo in der Wohnung des Ehemanns der Anzeigenden
am vierten Juni des Jahres
tausend acht hundert neunzig und acht, vor-
mittags um drei Uhr
verstorben sei. Die Anzeigende erklärte, bei dem vor-
bezeichneten Sterbefalle zugegen gewesen zu sein.
Vorgelesen, genehmigt und wegen Schreibensun-
kunde von der Anzeigenden mit ihrem Hand-
zeichen versehen, +++
Der Standesbeamte.
Weidemann

C No. 7
Bismarcksfelde on 4th June 1898
Before the undersigned registrar appeared today, the identity recognized by certificate of the estate manager in Chlebowo, the worker Michaelina Raniewicz, born Jaskolska, residing at Chlebowo, Gnesen County, and gave notice that the widow Marianna Jaskolska, born Graczek, 88 years old, Catholic religion, residing at Chlebowo with the husband of the informant, born in (unknown), married to night watchman Jakob Jaskolski who died at Jaroschau I, Wongrowitz County, daughter of the deceased worker Martin Graczek and his late wife Rosalie (family name unknown), in Chlebowo in the home of the husband of the informant on the fourth of June thousand eight hundred ninety and eight, at three o'clock a.m. had died. The informant declared that she was present at the death.
Read aloud, approved and due to that the informant cannot write provided with his mark, +++
The Registrar.
Weidemann

C Nr. 14
Jaroschau I am 24ten Juni 1897
Vor dem unterzeichneten Standesbeamten erschien heute, der
Persönlichkeit nach
bekannt,
die Gutsarme Marianne Jaskulska
geborene Graczik,
wohnhaft zu Jaroschau I,
und zeigte an, daß ihr Ehemann, der Gutsarme
Jacob Jaskulski,
85 Jahre alt, katholischer Religion,
wohnhaft zu Jaroschau I
geboren zu Boguniewo, Kreis Rogasen,
Sohn des verstorbenen Arbeiters
Johann Jaskulski und dessen verstorbener Ehefrau
Marianna, Geburtsnamen derselben unbekannt,
zu Jaroschau I in seiner Wohnung
am vierundzwanzigsten Juni des Jahres
tausend acht hundert neunzig und sieben, vormit-
tags um elf Uhr
verstorben sei.
Vorgelesen, genehmigt und wegen Schreibensun-
kunde unterkreuzt
+++
Der Standesbeamte.
M. Graser

C No 14
Jaroschau I on June 24, 1897
Before the undersigned registrar appeared today, of known identity, the “Gutsarme” [a poor person under the care of the lord of the manor] Marianne Jaskulska, born Graczik, residing at Jaroschau I, and gave notice that her husband, the “Gutsarme” [see comment above] Jacob Jaskulski, 85 years old, Catholic religion, residing at Jaroschau I, born in Boguniewo, county of Rogasen, son of the deceased worker Johann Jaskulski and his late wife Marianna, maiden name unknown, in Jaroschau I in his home on the twenty-fourth of June thousand eight hundred ninety and seven, at eleven o'clock a.m. had died.
Read aloud, approved and due to that the informant cannot write provided with his mark +++
The Registrar.
M. Graser
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 93, 94, 95  Next Page 10 of 95

Jump to: