PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237, 238  Next
Author

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:26 pm      Post subject: Russian Translation

Could any one translate the name of town or village seen at upper left side of page. This a internet copy of birth certificate of my Uncle Wincenty taken from Torun Archives.
Thank you,
Don
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:02 am      Post subject:

EANWhitson wrote:
Hello!

I would like help with a couple of records.

One is a death record for Julianna Zapisek. Date of death Dec. 7, 1872. Birth would be 1863. Akt. No. 181. Parents should be Kacper Zapisek and Anna Winnicka. Parish is Ostrów Mazowiecka

Second is a death record for Jozef Zapisek. Year is 1886, Akt No. 143. Parents names are Kacper Zapisek and Anna Winnicka. Parish is Długosiodło.

Many thanks for your help.
Beth

Ostrów
Nr 181
It happened in city Ostrów on 28 November (10 December) 1872 at 2 p.m.
Appeared Alojzy Kapista 40 years old and Franciszek Surowiecki 50 years old farmers living in Ostrów and they said that on 26 November (8 December) 1872 at 6 p.m. died in Ostrów Julianna Zapisek 10 years old daughter of Czerwiński (there is no mention about parents, only "daughter of Czerwińscy, maybe it was maiden name of mother of child)
signer by priest A. Jarnutowski

Jarząbka

It happened in Długosiodło on 7 (19 ) December 1886 at 1 p.m..
Appeared: Adam Kulesza 60 years old and Stanisław Zapisek 30 years old brother of deceased, both from village Jarząbka. They said that in Jarząbka on 5 (17 ) December 1886 at 3 p.m. died Józef Zapisek single, 26 years old a son of Zapisek Kacper and Zapisek Anna maiden name Winnicka.
Signed by priest W. Pawłowski
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:36 am      Post subject:

crispm28 wrote:
I have several documents that I would appreciate a translation when possible. Thank you in advance.
Christine

Zdżary
Nr 34

It happened in village Wójcin on 31 May (12 July) 1889 at 8 a.m.
Appeared: Adam Cierkosz 36 years old and Jan Klatka 40 years old farmers living in Żdżary and they said that on 29 May (10 July) 1889 at 8 a.m. died in Żdżary Franciszek Klatka, born in Żdżary, 5 months old, son of Andrzej and Teofila maiden name Niesodzka (im not sure if i corectly deiphered surname, maybe Elżbieta could help).
signed by priest A. Lutoborski

Wójcin

It happened in village Wójcin on 3 (15 ) March 1888 at 9 a.m.
Appeared Piotr Lis 50 years old and Jakub Mendel 56 years old both farmers living in Wójcin and said that on 1 (13 ) March 1888 at 7 p.m. died in Wójcin Franciszek Białek farmer 66 years old born in Wójcin son of not living Jan and not living Agnieszka. He widowed his wife Józefa maiden name Mendel.
Signed by priest A. Lutoborski

Wójcin

It happened in village Wójcin on 30 January ( 11 February) 1885 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Antoni Adamski (?) 34 years old and Antonii (cant decipher surname) 45 years old both farmers living in village Wójcin and they said that on 28 January (9 February) 1885 at 2 p.m. died Marianna Przybyła 7 years old daughter of Tomasz Przybyła and Przybyła Rozalia maiden name Lenkiewicz, born and living with their parents in Wójcin.
sighed by priest M. Budziński
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:13 am      Post subject: Re: Polish records translations

adamsam wrote:
Attached are the records of Balbina Samelko, her birth and marriage records. She is a sister to my grandfather and I would be thankful for a translation.

Adam

Romany

It happened in village Romany on 23 July (4 August) 1878 at 2 p.m.
Appeared Mikołaj Samełko 30 years old peasant living in village Romany in the presence of Antonii Bursztynowicz 32 years old and Jan Peszkowski (Petkowski?) 50 years old peasants living in village Romany and they show us female child and said that she was born in village Romany on 16 (28 ) July 1878 at 8 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Zacharzewska 25 years old.
Child was baptised nder the name Balbina by the priest Stanisław Kossakowski.
Godparents: Antonii Bursztynowicz and Józefa Zacharzewska.
Signed by the priest Stanisław Kossakowski.

Nr 7
village Romany

It happened in village Romany pn 31 January (12 Febryary) 1896 at 4 p.m.
Witnesses: Ignacy Malinowski 42 years old and Antonii Orłowski? 32? years old both peasants living in village Romany
Groom: Jakub?? Malinowski 34 years old single, farmer born in village Siwki and living in village Romany
Groom parents: Malinowski Andrzej and Malinowska Teofila maiden name Czarnecka both dead, farmers
Bride: Balbina Samełko, 18 yeas old living in village Romany with her father and bor in village Romany
Bride parents: Samełko Mikołaj and dead Samełko Marianna maiden name Zacharzewska, farmers
Church annoucements in Romany parish church: sundays on 14 (26 ) January, 21 January (2 February), and 28 January (9 February) 1896

Last edited by marcelproust on Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
EANWhitson
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 370

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:55 am      Post subject:

Many thanks, Marcel!
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:17 am      Post subject: Re: Translation - Lubien Kujawski - Book of residents

flaviask wrote:
Good Afternoon,

I'm looking for documents and informations about my great-grandfather and I found some documents in russian with registers and informations about residents of Lubien Kujawski.
I found one page with my family records, but I can't understand a word in this document.
In the first line, I can read clearly that it's my great-granfather Hejnoch Kucinski record. The second line is my great-grandmother Estera Kucinska records, and the third line is my granfather Izrail Kucinski records. And the birth dates are all correct, so I`m pretty sure that it is my family records.
But... that's all I can read!

Please, can somebody help me with this translation?

Regards,

Flavia Kuczynski

I have made table with the translation which i attached in this post

tłumaczenie.pdf
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  tłumaczenie.pdf
 Filesize:  61.62 KB
 Downloaded:  808 Time(s)

adamsam

Replies: 73

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:59 pm      Post subject:

Thank you so much for the translations. It has helped with the list of family names as well as given me information on the dates of relatives passing. Again, the work is most appreciated.
Adam
davepio
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 126

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:06 pm      Post subject: translation of names

Could I please have some help with translation of the names from the attached excerpt from a census document?

I'm pretty sure that the first column name is Anastazja Grzelak (born Nawrocka). If so, I need help with the names of her parents, the month of her birth and the village in which she was born.

The excerpt came from Księga Ludności Stałej gminy Osięciny, tom 6, wieś Latkowo, Kościelna Wieś, Pułkownikowo, kolonia Wygnanowo, 1886-1913

The entire page of the census document can be found here http://meldunkowe.genealodzy.pl/skan.php?ar=17&zs=0036d&ja=006&kt=1&plik=0058.jpg

Thank you for your help.

Dave

Anastazja Grzelak info.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.57 KB
 Viewed:  19278 Time(s)

Anastazja Grzelak info.JPG

Last edited by davepio on Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Don

Replies: 39

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:18 pm      Post subject: Cyrillic Russian Birth certificate

Could someone please translate village name on Polish/Russian birth certificate. Looking for location on map of Poland.
Thank you,
Don

Scan0013.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  672.22 KB

Scan0013.jpg

Elzbieta Porteneuve
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 3098

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:23 am      Post subject: Re: Cyrillic Russian Birth certificate

Don wrote:
Could someone please translate village name on Polish/Russian birth certificate. Looking for location on map of Poland.
Thank you,
Don

Don,

We have so many villlages in Poland with similar names, and quite often homonyms. It is therefore important to find the place, to remember the rule respected on old records:
1. the name in margin is the village name related to the person the record is about,
2. the first village/city name inside, the one following Cyrillic "Состоялось в деревни" or Polish "Dzialo sie we wsi", is the place where the BMD document was drafted, parish or Urzad Stanu Cywilnego = Civil Vital Records Registry

Usually on records following implementation of Civil Code (Napoleon Code) the place is better determined, because after the first village/city name inside, the administrative organisation at country level is given. The smallest one is "gmina" = "community", the middle one "powiat" = "county", the biggest one "wojewodztwo" = "voievodship".

Under Russian administration you can find "obwod" = "circuit" in place of "powiat" = "county", and "gubernia" = "governorate" in place of or in addition to "wojewodztwo" = "voievodship".
Scarcelly one can see "municypalnosc", word used as awkward synonym for "town" or "city", instead of Polish name "miasto".
Aside note: I do not understand why google translate have difficulties with that terminology, and try to put everywhere the word "municipality" - if translation to Polish, it should be "miasto".

That being said, let's go to your record.
The name in margin is Kłonówek* (I am adding * because the last 1-2 letters may vary)
The first name inside is Byczyn*

You cannot search just for Kłonówek, but have to search for both together (Kłonówek*, Byczyn*).

As a general rule for everyone asking for translation on PO:
A. if you know the origin of your record (szukajwarchiwach.pl or the name of parish or USC), please state so, it helps
B. if you know the URL in Polish Archives szukajwarchiwach.pl or in Geneteka/metryki/etc., please provide it, it helps, the resolution of image is often better that any copy

Don, your case is:
Kłonówek,+Kujawsko-Pomorskie,+Poland/Byczyna,+Kuyavian-Pomeranian+Voivodeship,+Poland/Kłonowo,+Poland
cf.
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byczyna_%28wojew%C3%B3dztwo_kujawsko-pomorskie%29

Marcelproust,
Do you agree with the above? Please add/correct if something is not right.
Thank you.

Best,
Elzbieta
hannahblack26
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:30 am      Post subject: Record of "Gielicz"

Hello, all,

If it's not too much trouble, could someone please translate this record for me?

Thank you so much.

Best,
Hannah

10.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.4 KB

10.jpg

hannahblack26
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:47 am      Post subject: One more...

This record is signed in the Latin script by my 2x-great-grandfather (Jan) Nepomucen Gielicz as "N Gielicz." I am curious as to what it says - it appears to involve Nepomucen's brother Karol. The village also does not look familiar - but I think I can see "Ladek" sandwiched in there.

Thank you!!
Best,
Hannah

19.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  481.39 KB

19.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:39 pm      Post subject:

rrocca wrote:
Hello. I was told this the baptismal certificate for Jozef Gardocki, but I can't make out even a single name. Perhaps you could translate it as well? I'm assuming it got moved to this forum from the Polish translations to this one, so it must be in Russian??? Thanks in advance!

http://www.r1b.org/docs/Jozef_Gardocki_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Zalesie
Nr 88

It happened in Wąsosz on 8 (20 ) March 1887 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Gardocki nobleman living in Zalesie 40 years old in the presence of Wojciech Godlewski 45 years old and Wojciech Kurkowski 50 years old both nobleman living in Zalesie and they show uf male child and said that he was bon in Zalesie on 3 (15 ) March 1887 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Antonina maiden name Dobrzycka 40 years old.
Child was baptised by the priest Tukowski under the name Józef.
Godparents: Piotr Kuligowski and Paulina Kurkowska

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:48 pm      Post subject: Re: Death Record of my grand aunt Rozalia Czaplicka

czaplicki wrote:
Can some one please translate this death record.
Thank you in advance

Masiak
Nr 24

It happened in village Krzynowłoga Mała on 17 (30 ) January 1905 at 4 p.m. Appeared Adam Rudziński 36 years old and Antoni Szamier 40 years old farmer living in Masiak and they said that on 15 (28 ) January 1905 at 6 a.m. in Masiak died Rozalia Czaplicka virgin, 21 years old, daughter of not living Czaplicki Iwan and not living Czaplicka Tekla maiden name Czaplicka, she was born in Masiak and living in Masiak with her parents.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:05 pm      Post subject: Re: Marriage Record of Jan Tomasz Czaplicki & Tekla Czap

czaplicki wrote:
Can some one please translate this marriage record of my great grandfather
Thank you in advance,
Conrad Czaplicki

Masiak
Chmielonek

It happened in village Krzynowłoga Mała on 29 October (10 November) 1875 at 4 p.m.
Witnesses: Jan Chmieleński, farmer 30 years old and Florian Kamieński worker 23 years old both living in village Masiak.
Groom: Jan Czaplicki 54 years oldfarmer, widower after dead Eleonora maiden name Roman, she died in village Chmieleń on 14 (26 ) December 1873.
Jan was born in Krzynowłoga Mała parish in village Chmieleń Wielki and lives in village Masiak
Groom parents: dead Onufry Czaplicki and dead Czaplicka Franciszka maiden name Chmielewska.
Bride: Tekla Czaplicka virgin, born in village Gadomiec Wyraki in Krzynowłoga Wielka parish, 26 years old, living with her father in village Chmielonek
Bride parents: Wojciech Czaplicki farmer from village Chmielonek and dead Rozalia maiden name Czaplicka
There were 3 premarital church announcements: 5 (17 ), 12 (24 ) and 19 (31) October 1875 in Krzynowłoga Mała church.
There were no premarital agreement.
The wedding ceremony was celebrated by priest Michał Kolczyński, vicar of Krzynowłoga Mała parish

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237, 238  Next Page 236 of 238

Jump to: