PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238
Author
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 133

Post Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:36 pm      Post subject:

Hello, I would greatly appreciate a translation of what I believe to be a death record for Jan Bialek.
Thank you in advance
Christine

Bialek Jan d. 3-11-1857.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  773.41 KB
 Viewed:  7933 Time(s)

Bialek Jan d. 3-11-1857.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:28 am      Post subject: Re: Russian Certificate translation

Don wrote:
Could someone please translate this record for me. It was taken from Torun Archives @ genealogiawarchiwach.pl Byczyna, 1899
record #73 [upper right side of page]
Thank you for your assistance,
Don

Kłonówek
Nr 73

It happened in village Byczna on 18 (30 ) July 1899 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Paliński servant, 50 years old living in village Kłonówek in the presence of Antoni Ziental 30 years old and Józef Klazdra 59 years old both peasants living in village Kłonówek and he show us male child and said that he was born in village Kłonówek on 15 (27 ) July 1899 at 6 p.m. from his legal wife Anna maiden name Drążek 39 years old.
Child was baptised under the name Tadeusz.
Godparents: Adam Kamedulski and Małgorzata Ciechanowska.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:44 am      Post subject:

crispm28 wrote:
Hello, I would greatly appreciate a translation of what I believe to be a death record for Jan Bialek.
Thank you in advance
Christine

Żdżary

It happened in village Wójcin on 8 (20 ) February 1880 at 10 a.m.
Appeared Piotr Fionczek (or Fiączek) 40 years old and Antoni Otorowski 38 years old both farmers living in village Żdżary and they said that on 6 (18 ) February 1880 at 10 a.m. died Jan Białek at the age of one and half year, son of Białek Wincenty and Białek Magdalena maiden name Zimoch, peasants. He was born and living with his parents in village Żdżary.
signed by priest Budziński.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
Zenon
PolishOrigins Team Leader

Replies: 1515

Post Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:59 am      Post subject:

This thread of "Russian records translations" has been locked for organizational reasons. We invite you to the new one "Russian records translations p.2" hosted by marcelproust: http://forum.polishorigins.com/viewtopic.php?t=3525.
Send e-mail
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 Page 238 of 238

Jump to: