PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 1

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:00 pm      Post subject: Looking for help with Lipinska family information

Hello, I was hoping someone could help me find info for my grand mother Franciszka Lipinska. She immigrated to the US in 1909, and landed in Clinton Ma. The place she came from looks like it is Dlugobosz, but not certain of the spelling. I was hoping to find her parents correct names, and a possible website that could provide additional family information.

Thank you in Advance,

Regards,
Henry
Magroski49
PO Top Contributor & Patron

Replies: 1762

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Looking for help with Lipinska family information

bigred09 wrote:
Hello, I was hoping someone could help me find info for my grand mother Franciszka Lipinska. She immigrated to the US in 1909, and landed in Clinton Ma. The place she came from looks like it is Dlugobosz, but not certain of the spelling. I was hoping to find her parents correct names, and a possible website that could provide additional family information.

Thank you in Advance,

Regards,
Henry

Henry,

Dlugoborz then in Lomza gubernia.
Długobórz Pierwszy
119 osób
woj. podlaskie
pow. zambrowski
gmina Zambrów
kod: 18-300

Could not find any records online.

Gilberto
Send e-mail
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: