PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Author

Replies: 18

Post Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:07 am      Post subject: Galicia parishes in Sarzyna and Gostwica/Podegrodzie

Question Need help locating records for św.Sebastiana for my ancestors in Ruda Lancucka/Sarzyna as well as św.Jakuba Starszego Apostoła in Gostwica/Podedgrodzie. Only been able to locate some of the children for the Krol family I am researching in indexes for the parish in podegrodzie. They are held in the Tarnow archives but I would love to see an actual document photo and get more information than just the index. I have only been able to find baptism records and only for a few of the children. I have had no luck at all for my /Grzeskiewicz ancestors from Ruda Lancucka. HELP!

Towns and Families:

Ruda Lancucka/Sarzyna- Grzeskiewicz and Gnatek Sebastyan Grzeskiewicz and Agniezska Gnatek had a son Mateusz Grzeskiewicz and Francizek A Grzeskiewicz, and im sure there are more. Mateusz and Frank immigrated to Massachusetts in 1905 and 1913. Frank was first and listed he was going to stay with Sebastian Grzeskiewicz in Massachusetts who I believe was his cousin. All I was able to find for Sebastian was a Massachusetts marriage certificate to Rozalia Oziepa and he listed his parents as John Grzeskiewicz and Katie Symanska.
Mateusz is my Great Grandfather his bday is Aug 19 1895 or 1893. Many documents say 1895 but his headstone says 1893 and unfortunately my grandparents have passed so Im not positive.

Gostwica/Podedgrodzie (Nowy Sacz) - Krol and Gawlik
Thomas Krol and Marianna Gawlik were the parents of my great grandmother Sophia Elizabeth Krol (born April 7, 1892/1893). Other children that I know of included: Maria, Elisabetha, Victoria, Michael, Joannes, Barbara, Anna, and Peter. I havent been able to locate even the index for Peter in the Tarnow baptisms and I know for sure he existed because he was one of the Krols who came to the US. The Krol family apparently lived in house number 83 in Gostwica.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Villages and towns of our ancestors' origins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: