PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:20 am      Post subject: Re: Edward Setzmann Birth Record 1885

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel,

As always, I cannot thank you enough for your help in translating these old records! The attached is, I believe, the birth record for my grandfather from 1884.

I am most grateful for your help on this, at your convenience.

With thanks, and best regards...
Joe

Włocławek

It took place in Włocławek on 1 (13 ) April 1884 at 4 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Zecman, cooper, living in Włocławek, 36 years old in the presence of Wawrzyniec Białkowski, 47 years old and Konstanty Kalicki, 50 years old, daylaborers living in Włocławek and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Włocławek on 10 (22 ) February 1884 at 5 a.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Baranowska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Jan Jędrzejewski, curate, under the name Edward. Godparents: mentioned above Wawrzyniec Białkowski and Marianna Wojciechowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest jan Sliwin, rector of Włocławek parish.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:56 am      Post subject: Re: Alexander Setzmann birth record 1881

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel...I have found the record of my grandfather's brother
Alexander, which I am posting here. I am incredibly grateful for your translation and the help it provides for me to understand my heritage!

I am also posting something to your account, with my gratitude.

Best,
Joe

Włocławek
It took place in Włocławek on 1 (13 ) March 1887 at 1 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Zecman, cooper, living in Włocławek, 40 years old in the presence of Tomasz Jaranowski, 70 years old and Tomasz Jagieński, 30 years old, daylaborers living in Włocławek and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Włocławek on 6 (18 ) February 1881 (sic!) at 3 a.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Baranowska, 36 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Jan Śliwin, parish rector, under the name Aleksander. Godparents: Piotr Tarczewski and maryanna Zaczyńska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the rector of Włocławek parish, priest Jan Sliwin.

Last edited by marcelproust on Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:12 am      Post subject: Re: Ewa Okanski Birth Record 1842

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel:
I am reluctant to add to your work load...there are so many of us who have come to rely on your translation skill. I am adding one more document to my translation request, when you have some time.

The birth is for Eva Okanski, parents Jozef and Maryanna.

As always, I am VERY grateful for your help!

Best,
Joe

Nr 46
Kłobia

It took place in Kłobia on 26 December 1842 at 1 p.m. Appeared Józef Okoński, farmer, 35 years old. living in Kłobia in the presence of Mateusz Budzyński, farmer, 32 years old and Leon Skąpski, daylaborer, 51 years old ,living in Turowo and presented us female child, born in Kłobia on 24 December 1824 at 5 p.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Mączka, 25 years old.
Child was baptised this day under the name Ewa. Godparents: mentioned above Mateusz Budzyński from Kłobia and Katarzyna Stasiak from Turowo.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Kłobia parish.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:15 pm      Post subject: Marcel...A big Thank You!

Thank you so much for your translations, Marcel. Your work is so important for those of us who have been seeking to learn and connect with our families who would otherwise remain lost!

Thank you!
Joe

amymg915

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:47 pm      Post subject: Translation Stanislaw Orzol

Hello,

Would you be so kind to translate one more record from Russian to Polish for me? I truly appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Amy

StanislawOrzol_143.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.15 MB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

StanislawOrzol_143.png

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:18 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Stanislaw Orzol

amymg915 wrote:
Hello,

Would you be so kind to translate one more record from Russian to Polish for me? I truly appreciate it.

Thanks so much,
Amy

Majdan

It took place in the village Baranowo on 4 (16 ) August 1879 at 1 p.m. Appeared Walenty Orzoł, farmer, 27 years old, living in the village Majdan in the presence of Walenty Orzoł 42 years old and Jan Orzoł 30 years old, farmers living in village Majdan and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Majdan on 1 (13 ) August 1879 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Marcyanna maiden name Smolarczyk, 24 years old. child was baptised this day under the name Stanisław. Godparents: Kacper Stolarczyk and his wife Marianna.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Baranowo parish.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:06 pm      Post subject: Bronislawa Zecman Birth 1868

Hello Marcel:
When you have time, I will be most appreciative if you will provide a translation of the attached birth record. As always, thank you VERY much!
Joe

BronislawaZecman_BirthRecord_1868.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.06 MB

BronislawaZecman_BirthRecord_1868.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm      Post subject: Re: Bronislawa Zecman Birth 1868

JGwizdowski wrote:
Hello Marcel:
When you have time, I will be most appreciative if you will provide a translation of the attached birth record. As always, thank you VERY much!
Joe

Act number 74
Włocławek

It took place in city Włocławek on 23 February 1868 at 4 p.m. Appeared Wojciech Zetcman, cooper, living in city Włocławek, 20 years old in the presence of Marceli Orlikowski, carpenter, 20 years old and Józef Mańkowski, shoemaker, 20 years old, both living in city Włocławek and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Włocławek on 4 February 1868 at 2 p.m. from his legal wife Marianna maiden name Bogusławska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Augustyn Skwierczyński, parish curate, under the name Bronisława. Godparents: Marceli Orlikowski and Paulina Mańkowska.
The reason for the delay of this act was the departure of the father of the child.
Act was read to present, by the father, Józef Mańkowski and the priest.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:32 pm      Post subject:

As always, MANY thanks Marcel
JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:17 pm      Post subject: Zecman Death Record

Greetings, Marcel:

I'm able to make out the Zecman name mentioned 5 times, but little more. When you have a chance, your translation will be a big help, and greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Joe

AndrejZecman_Death_1869.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  806.55 KB

AndrejZecman_Death_1869.jpg

Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:46 am      Post subject:

Hi, I'm looking for a translation of the pertinent details in this marriage record.

Many thanks!

1908 nr 13b.jpg
 Description:
Marriage record of Chana Podjazd
 Filesize:  1.84 MB

1908 nr 13b.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:00 am      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

JGwizdowski wrote:
Greetings, Marcel:

I'm able to make out the Zecman name mentioned 5 times, but little more. When you have a chance, your translation will be a big help, and greatly appreciated!

Thank you!
Joe

Act 331
county hospital

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (4 November) 1869 at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Binkowski, 48 years old and Wojciech Krzowina, 25 years old, guards of county hospital, living in Włocławek and they said that this day at 6 a.m. died in county hospital Andrzej Zecman, soldier on leave, living in Włocławek, 40 years old, born in Włocławek, son of Franciszek Zecman and Antonina Zecman. He widowed his wife Aniela Zecman maiden name Lewandowska.
After eye belief about Andrzej Zecman death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Śliwiński, Włocławek parish rector.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:24 am      Post subject: Re: Zecman Death Record

marcelproust wrote:

Act 331
county hospital

It took place in Włocławek on 23 October (4 November) 1869 at 3 p.m. Appeared Antoni Binkowski, 48 years old and Wojciech Krzowina, 25 years old, guards of county hospital, living in Włocławek and they said that this day at 6 a.m. died in county hospital Andrzej Zecman, soldier on leave, living in Włocławek, 40 years old, born in Włocławek, son of Franciszek Zecman and Antonina Zecman. He widowed his wife Aniela Zecman maiden name Lewandowska.
After eye belief about Andrzej Zecman death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Śliwiński, Włocławek parish rector.

This is VERY interesting and intriguing... Thank you, Marcel! Just when I think the Zecman clues are thinning out I have more dots to connect.

I have one more record to ask for a translation, then I have slow down and digest all of this great new information!

Thank you!

JakubZecman_Marriage_1843.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.01 MB

JakubZecman_Marriage_1843.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:53 am      Post subject:

Podjazd wrote:
Hi, I'm looking for a translation of the pertinent details in this marriage record.

Many thanks!

Nr 13
city Ciechanów

It took place in city Ciechanów on 10 (23 ) June 1908 at 8 a.m.
We make it know that this day in the presence of witnesses Szmul Kerszenbaum, bookbinder, 65 years old and Lejb Kanarek, member of Божничный дозор (Synagogue supervision organ, kind of internal management of the Jewish community), 43 years old, both living in city Ciechanów there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Boruch Lis, single, 26 years old, son of Rywka Lis, born and living in city Ciechanów

and

Chana Podjazd, virgin, 25 years old, daughter of Dawid and Małka maiden name Jarlik, born and living in city Ciechanów.

3 premarital announcements in Ciechanów jewish synagogue on: 17, 24 and 31 May 1908.

There was no premarital agreement.

Wedding ceremony provided by Ciechanów rabbi Icek Trunk.

Act was read to present, signed by us, witnesses and rabbi. Newlyweds are illiterate.

Podjazd

Replies: 114

Post Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:17 am      Post subject:

Thank you Marcel for the fast reply, this is really helpful in putting some things together. The bride was my great grandfather's niece. I believe the couple emigrated to the USA shortly after their wedding and changed the surname from Lis to Leace.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 92 of 338

Jump to: