PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:24 am      Post subject: Re: Please translate Czajkowski records

mcdonald0517 wrote:
Hello Marcelproust,

When you have the opportunity, please translate the essentials for the attached birth records for:
Cecylia Czajkowska
Jan Czajkowski
Jozef Czajkowski
Waclaw Czajkowski

Parents should be: Kazimierz Czajkowski and Jozefa Kaminska.

Thank you so much!
Cynthia

Nasielsk
Nr 377

It took place in city Nasielsk on 4 (16 ) December 1895 at 3 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright, from Nasielsk, 43 years old in the presence of Józef Stroik, shoemaker, 60 years old and Tomasz Osiecki, church servant, 52 years old, both from Nasielsk and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 21 September (3 October) 1885 at 3 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 40 years old. Child was baptised under the name Wacław. Godparents: Józef Stroik and Józefa Kacperska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Nasielsk parish Piotr Krasiński.
(please notify that the child was born in 1885, so he was 10 years old when he was baptised, it is not my mistake).

Nasielsk
Nr 76

It took place in city Nasielsk on 3 (15 ) March 1893 at 10 a.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 42 years old in the presence of Wincenty Kaliński, 30 years old and Władysław Orzechowski, 40 years old, both wheelwrights from Nasielsk and presented us male child and said that the child was born on 7 March 1893 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 37 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Józef. Godparents: Władysław Orzechowski and Magdalena Dębowska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Feliks Kosk, curate of Nasielsk parish.

left marigin: Died on 23 October 1980 in Nasielsk. death record number 32/1980/7, registry office in Nasielsk.

Nasielsk
Nr 377

It took place in city Nasielsk on 1 (13 ) December 1890 at 5 p.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 38 years old in the presence of Piotr Skwarczyński from Nasielsk, 44 years old and Antoni Kopieciński from Pniewo, 44 years old, both farmers and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 21 April (3 May ) 1890 at 6 a.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 36 years old child was baptised on 28 May (9 June ) 1890 under the name Jan. Godparents: Piotr Skwarczyński and Katarzyna Czajkowska. The delay of this act was due to not notification about the birth.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Jan Okręgowicki, parish rector.

Nasielsk

It took place in city Nasielsk on 22 October (3 November) 1887 at 11 a.m. Appeared Kazimierz Czajkowski, wheelwright from Nasielsk, 36 years old in the presence of Feliks Kamiński, wheelwright, 66 years old and Józef Stroik, shoemaker, 57 years old, both from Nasielsk and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Nasielsk on 19 (31 ) October 1887 at 10 p.m. from his legal wife Józefa maiden name Kamińska, 32 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Konopka under the name Cecylia. Godparents: mentioned above Feliks Kamiński and Marianna Stroik. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the curate of Nasielsk parish Piotr Letkiewicz.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation Please

singingfalls wrote:
Thank you for this opportunity. Any help is greatly appreciated for the translation of this document. I am interested in names, ages, dates and places. My gratitude with this. My apology for the double image.

It took place in Tarnogród on 13 (25 ) July 1887 at 6 p.m.Appeared Józef Kukiełka, farmer living in the village Bukowina, 26 years old in the presence of Franciszek Koncowicz, 45 years old and Wawrzyniec Kożuszek, 32 years old both farmers living in the village Bukowina and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Bukowina on 12 (24 ) July 1887 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Kożuszek, 38 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Anna. Godparents: Franciszek Koncowicz and Marianna Kukiełka. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

JGwizdowski
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 215

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:32 am      Post subject: Thank you so much!

Marcel...this is fantastic information and I can't thank you enough for your help and knowledge! My family line is extending back in time as I could have scarcely imagined!

Best Regards,
Joe

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:02 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

fabiozs wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this birth record please (# 257):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-899H-Z9DD-C?i=129&wc=QZW1-313%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087817%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 257
Rozpłucie
Lublin
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 11 (23 ) June 1887 at 3 p.m. Appeared Otton Henryk Krystian Zschornack, primary school teacher, living in Rozpłucie, 35 years old in the presence of witnesses: Fridrich Janke, 34 years old and Adam Litwic, 43 years old, both farmers living in Rozpłucie and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rozpłucie on 7 (19 ) June 1887 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Henryka Wilhelmina maiden name Guse, 28 years old. child was baptised this day under the name Otton. Godparents: mentioned above witnesses and Julianna Betcher.
Act was read to present, signed by us and appearer, witnesses illiterate.

i dont know why there was written on right marigin word Lubartów. there is no info about Lubartów in this act.

fabiozs

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:15 pm      Post subject: Re: Translation

marcelproust wrote:
fabiozs wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this birth record please (# 257):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QS7-899H-Z9DD-C?i=129&wc=QZW1-313%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087817%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 257
Rozpłucie
Lublin
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 11 (23 ) June 1887 at 3 p.m. Appeared Otton Henryk Krystian Zschornack, primary school teacher, living in Rozpłucie, 35 years old in the presence of witnesses: Fridrich Janke, 34 years old and Adam Litwic, 43 years old, both farmers living in Rozpłucie and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Rozpłucie on 7 (19 ) June 1887 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Henryka Wilhelmina maiden name Guse, 28 years old. child was baptised this day under the name Otton. Godparents: mentioned above witnesses and Julianna Betcher.
Act was read to present, signed by us and appearer, witnesses illiterate.

i dont know why there was written on right marigin word Lubartów. there is no info about Lubartów in this act.

Thank you very much, Marcel!
Best regards,
Fábio Zschornack.
nercell
PolishOrigins Patron

Replies: 287

Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:54 pm      Post subject: Antoni Budzyński b 1890 Topólcza

Hi Marcel,

Re- record #8

Whenever time permits-translation of Antoni Budzyński's baptism in the parish of Topólcza. As per the index- his twin brother's record (Marcin) is noted in record #7.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/Pbz5-cHU5JC5H0rQrJHRig

Thank you!

Nancy
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:04 am      Post subject: Re: Antoni Budzyński b 1890 Topólcza

nercell wrote:
Hi Marcel,

Re- record #8

Whenever time permits-translation of Antoni Budzyński's baptism in the parish of Topólcza. As per the index- his twin brother's record (Marcin) is noted in record #7.

http://szukajwarchiwach.pl/88/738/0/-/6/skan/full/Pbz5-cHU5JC5H0rQrJHRig

Thank you!

Nancy

Nr 7

It took place in Topólcza on 29 January 1890 at 6 p.m. Appeared Jan Budzyński, 40 years old, peasant living in the village Turzyniec in the presence of Jan Smarz, 48 years old and Włodzimierz Barański, 25 years old, both peasants living in the village Turzyniec and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Turzyniec on 27 January 1890 at 6 p.m. from his legal wife Maria maiden name Fituła, 36 years old. This day, after the religious rites of baptism and confirmation by the priest Joan Grigorewski, child was given the name Marcin. Godparents: Jan Smarz and Aniela Szuta. Act was read to child's father and other present people, all illiterate, signed by the priest J. Grigorewski.

Nr 8

It took place in Topólcza on 29 January 1890 at 6 p.m. Appeared Jan Budzyński, 40 years old, peasant living in the village Turzyniec in the presence of Jan Smarz, 48 years old and Włodzimierz Barański, 25 years old, both peasants living in the village Turzyniec and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Turzyniec on 27 January 1890 at 7 p.m. from his legal wife Maria maiden name Fituła, 36 years old. This day, after the religious rites of baptism and confirmation by the priest Joan Grigorewski, child was given the name Antoni. Godparents: Włodzimierz Barański and Antonina Serediuk. Act was read to child's father and other present people, all illiterate, signed by the priest J. Grigorewski.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:51 am      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcelproust,

I am trying to assist Joseph on the thread "Search for Bronislaw Turolski & Family". Without doing full translations, can you please look at these records and tell me if they are one family or two families? The father is Jan Torolski/Turolski/Tyrolski but the mother is sometimes Maryanna Wiechowska and sometimes Maryanna Modzelewska. If it is two families, then both families lived first in Susk (parish Rzekun) and later in Dzierzbia (parish Poryte), based on what I see here.
The key is that Wanda seems to have both mothers - - so I think there must be two girls named Wanda.

Thanks!
Sophia

Marriage of Jan Tyrolski to Maryanna Modzelewska, 1894 in Rzekun parish, record #42
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=4000&kt=9&plik=42-43.jpg#zoom=1&x=389&y=203

Bronislaw Torolski, baptized 1895 in Rzekun parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Wichowska, record #223
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=3005&kt=5&plik=223-226.jpg#zoom=1&x=444&y=166

Twin girls, Bronislawa and Stefania Tyrolska, baptized 1900 in Rzekun parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, records #33 and #34
http://metryki.genealodzy.pl/metryka.php?ar=6&zs=0709d&sy=3015&kt=1&plik=031-034.jpg#zoom=1&x=1936&y=156

Aleksander Tyrolski, baptized 1904 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #101
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/TqZvvlVXTsW67tO7oilzOw

Zofia Torolska, baptized 1907 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #17
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/_YouFt8_s2p6AoHywhEGQA

Wanda Turolska, baptized 1909 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Modzelewska, record #53
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/7/skan/full/NDUrq25p7Jq-i5yZwhksuw

Wanda Turolska, died 1910 in Poryte parish, father Jan, mother Maryanna Wiechowska, record #40
http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/539/0/-/8/skan/full/j4YgoHRY1qEoosUcyIl3lQ

Susk

It took place in Rzekuń on 16 (28 ) October 1894 at 3 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Wawrzyniec Szyjka, 39 years old and Ludwik Piątkowski, 33 years old, both farmers living in the village Susk there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Jan tyrolski, 27 years old, single, born in the village Troszyn, son of Aleksander Tyrolski and his deceased wife Józefa tyrolska maiden name Kadłubowska, living in Susk with his father, servant

and

Maryanna Modzelewska, 18 years old, virgin, born in the village Czerwin, daughter of Adam Modzelewski, daylaborer, and his deceased wife Anna maiden name Wiechowska, living with her father in the village Susk.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Rzekuń parish church on: 2 (14 ) October, 9 (21 ) October and 16 (28 ) October 1894.

Bride's father, present during preparation of this marriage act, gave oral permission form the marriage.

There was no premarital agreement between newlyweds.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Stanisław Gogolewski, parish curate.

Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of rzekuń parish.

Susk

It took place in Rzekuń on 27 August (8 September) 1895 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Torolski, 28 years old, servant from Susk in the presence of Wiktor Zieliński, shop assistant, 43 years old and Tomasz Siedlecki, 33 years old, gardener, both living in the village Susk and presented us male child and said that the child was born in the village Susk on 25 August (6 September) 1895 at 4 a.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Wichowska, 20 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Stanisław Gogolewski, parish curate, under the name Bronisław. Godparents: mentioned above Wiktor Zieliński and Julia Siedlecka. Act was read to present, signed by us and witnesses, Jan Torolski is illiterate.
signed by the witnesses and parish rector.

Nr 33
Susk

It took place in Rzekuń on 21 January (2 February ) 1900 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Tyrolski, 30 years old, servant living in Susk in the presence of Jan Tymiński, 31 years old and Stanisław Kowalczyk, 35 years old both servants living in Susk and presented us female child and said that the child was born on 18 (30 ) January 1900 in Susk on 9 p.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Modzelewska, 20 years old. child was baptised this day, by the priest Ludwik Łukaszewski, parish curate, under the name Bronisława. Godparents: Jan Tymiński and Anna Załuska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, Rzekuń parish administrator Stanisław Żebrowski.

Nr 34
Susk

It took place in Rzekuń on 21 January (2 February ) 1900 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Tyrolski, 30 years old, servant living in Susk in the presence of Mikołaj Załuska, 34 years old and Wiktor Zieliński, 40 years old, both farmers living in Susk and presented us female child and said that the child was born on 18 (30 ) January 1900 in Susk on 9.30 p.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Modzelewska, 20 years old. child was baptised this day, by the priest Ludwik Łukaszewski, parish curate, under the name Stefania. Godparents: Mikołaj Załuska and Ewa tymińska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, Rzekuń parish administrator Stanisław Żebrowski.

Dzierzbia

It took place in the village Poryte on 21 July (3 August ) 1904 at 2 p.m. Appeared Jan Tyrolski, 35 years old, peasant, worker living in Dzierzbia in the presence of Stanisław Konopka, 32 years old and Józef Kurpiewski, 54 years old, farmers living living in Dzierzbia and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Dzierzbia on 4 (17 ) July 1904 at 8 a.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Modzelwska, 26 years old. Child was baptised under the name Aleksander. Godparents: Stanisław Konopka and Ewa Kurpiewska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dominik Szwedas, parish administrator.

Nr 17
Dzierzbia

It took place in the village Poryte on 7 (20 ) January 1907 at 1 p.m. Appeared Jan Torolski, worker, 40 years old living in the village Dzierzbia in the presence of witnesses Jan Piasecki, 40 years old and Stanisław Konopka, 40 years old both workers living in the village Dzierzbia and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Dzierzbia on 1 (14 ) January 1907 at 2 a.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Modzelewska, 30 years old.
Child was baptised this day under the name Zofia. Godparents: Antoni Bielaszczyk and Anna Daliasz.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dominik Szwedac, parish administrator.

Dzierzbia
Nr 53

It took place in the village Poryte on 22 March (4 April) 1909 at 3 p.m. Appeared Jan Turolski, worker, 40 years old living in the village Dzierzbia in the presence of witnesses Władysław Jeżewski 50 years old and Maciej Szczechowski, 70 years old, both farmers living in the village Dzierzbia and presented us female child and said that the child was born in the village Dzierzbia on 21 Mach (3 April) 1909 at 11 a.m. from his legal wife Maryanna maiden name Modzelewska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Wanda. Godparents: Franciszek Zdunczyk and Marianna Jeżewska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dominik Szwedas, parish administrator.

Nr 40
Dzierzbia

It took place in the village Poryte on 30 March (12 April ) 1910 at 10 a.m. Appeared Władysław Jeżewski, 50 years old and Tadeusz Szczechowski, 60 years old, both traders living in the village Dzierzbia and they said that on 29 March (11 April) 1910 at 11 a.m. died in village Dzierzbia Wanda Turolska, 1 years old, daughter of Jan Turolski and Marianna Turolska maiden name Wiechowska, born and living in the village dzierzbia.
After eye belief about Wanda Turolska death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Dominik Szwedas, parish administrator.

Joseph Torolski

Replies: 27

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:09 am      Post subject: Bronislaw Turolski/Tyrolski/Torolski

Marcel
Thank You very much for the translation for the records of my family. I can't tell you how much it means to me. My wife Geraldine and I along with my friend Dennis Kurc will soon be visiting the very same places mentioned in these records.
Joe Torolski
Send e-mail
jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:15 am      Post subject: Birth Record

Hi,

Could I please get this birth record translated? The name on the record is Stanislawa Wozniak and it is #12. Also, does the note at the bottom (written in blue) mean that she died in 1983?

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/552/0/-/2/skan/full/htCKZ79jDBuqyvreyrW9hg

Thanks a lot,
Josh Wozniak
Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:08 am      Post subject:

Hi Marcel,
Thank you so much for the translations for the Torolski family. Could you please go back to this one, and explain what is happening with the correction of the mother's name?
Baptism of Aleksander Tyrolski, record #101
Thanks!
Sophia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:22 pm      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Thank you so much for the translations for the Torolski family. Could you please go back to this one, and explain what is happening with the correction of the mother's name?
Thanks!
Sophia

Take a look at record number 102. Priest just made mistake and he wrote data from record 102 into record 101. On the left marigin of record 101 he wrote the correct data.
i think he just had a few records to fill in the book and he made mistake.

Sophia
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 1023

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:46 pm      Post subject:

Thanks, Karol, I understand now.
Best,
Sophia
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:51 pm      Post subject:

Sophia wrote:
Hi Marcel,
Thanks!
Sophia

Nr 12
Miastkowo

It took place in Miastkowo on 9 (21 ) January 1894 at 1 p.m. Appeared Józef Woźniak, 43 years old, peasant, farmer, living in Miastkowo in the presence of Stanisław Stroniewski, 40 years old and Józef Dębicki, 45 years old, both peasants, workers, living in Rydzewo and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Miastkowo on 1 (13 ) January 1894 at 6 a.m. with his legal wife Rozalia maiden name Ciecierska, 39 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Wincenty Warnaczyr....(cant decipher priest surname) under the name Stanisława. Godparents: Piotr Dąbkowski and Konstancja Sadowska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

left marigin: on 4 February 1918 she married Piotr Nowak in Miastkowo parish church.

written in blue: died on 24 June 1983 in Miastkowo. death record number 12/83, Miastkowo Registry Office

jwozniak

Replies: 14

Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:16 pm      Post subject: Birth Record

Marcel,

Thank you very much for the translation. I really appreciate it.

When you get a moment, could you help me with another record? It's for Piotr Wozniak - #13. I'm interested in his parents' ages.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/552/0/-/2/skan/full/5jiLj76uG-zMROeTH65Btg

Thank you,
Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 93, 94, 95 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 94 of 338

Jump to: