PolishOrigins Forum

FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    MemberlistMemberlist    ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in    RegisterRegister 
Russian records translations p.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 336, 337, 338  Next
Author

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:00 am      Post subject: Records from Rożan

Hi Marcel,

I am attaching two records needed for translation. The first is a marriage record and the second one is a death record. The marriage record has something written in Polish in the margin - can you please confirm that I am reading it correctly as the husband died on the 27th October 1970 in Rożan?

Many thanks,
Megan.

006-007a.jpg
 Description:
Marriage of Aleksander Wasielewski and Józefa Dobrzyńska
 Filesize:  606.51 KB
 Viewed:  0 Time(s)

006-007a.jpg

035-036a.jpg
 Description:
Death record of Jan Blados
 Filesize:  282.57 KB

035-036a.jpg

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Replies: 4188

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:23 pm      Post subject: Re: Birth Record

jwozniak wrote:
Marcel,

Thank you very much for the translation. I really appreciate it.

When you get a moment, could you help me with another record? It's for Piotr Wozniak - #13. I'm interested in his parents' ages.

http://www.szukajwarchiwach.pl/5/552/0/-/2/skan/full/5jiLj76uG-zMROeTH65Btg

Thank you,
Josh

Nr 13

Miastkowo

It took place in Miastkowo on 9 (21 ) January 1894 at 1 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Woźniak, 35 years old, peasant, worker, living in Miastkowo in the presence of Stanisław Stroniewski, 40 years old and Józef Dębicki, 45 years old, both peasants, workers living in Rydzewo and presented us male child and said that the child was born in Miastkowo on 4 (16 ) January 1894 at midnight with his legal wife Konstancja maiden name Lachowska, 29 years old. Child was baptised this day by the priest Wincenty Warnagiris under the name Piotr. Godparents: Jakub Woźniak and Czesława Wiśniewska. Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, parish administrator.

PAYPAL: [email protected]
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:58 pm      Post subject: Re: Records from Rożan

megsiek86 wrote:
Hi Marcel,

I am attaching two records needed for translation. The first is a marriage record and the second one is a death record. The marriage record has something written in Polish in the margin - can you please confirm that I am reading it correctly as the husband died on the 27th October 1970 in Rożan?

Many thanks,
Megan.

Dzbądz
Nr 6

It took place in Różan on 15 (28 ) January 1907 at 5 p.m.
We make it know that in the presence of witnesses: Józef Kruszewski, farmer, 44 years old from Dzbądz and Antoni Podgórski, farmer, 28 years old from Prycanowo there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Aleksander Wasielewski, singel, born in Prycanowo, living in Prycanowo with his mother, she is worker, 19 years old, son of deceased Józef Wasielewski and living Rozalia maiden name Mróz

and

Józefa Dobrzyńska, virgin, born in Dzbądz, living in Dzbądz with her parents, they are farmers, 20 years old, daughter of Jan Dobrzyński and Rozalia Dobrzyńska maiden name Bloch.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Różan parish church on sundays: 24 December 1906 (6 January 1907 ), 31 December 1906 (13 January 1907 ) and 7 (20 ) January 1907.

Newlyweds didnt made premarital agreement.

Groom's mother and bride's parents gave oral permition for this marriage.

Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Józef Kulesza, Różan parish curate.
Act was read to newlyweds and witnesses, all illiterate, signed by the priest, rector of Różan parish Remigiusz Jankowski.

left marigin: husband died on 27 October 1970 in Różan.
death record number 44/1970 in Różan Registry Office

Nr 35
Janopole

It took place in Czerwonka on 17 (30 ) May 1904 at 9 p.m. Appeared Franciszek Bladosz, 50 years old and Antoni Tyburzec, 54 years old, both farmers from Janopol and they said that this day at 7 p.m. died in Janopol Jan Bladosz, farmer, 45 years old, son of deceased Kacper Bladosz and Marianna Bladosz maiden name Chodyna, born in Dąbrówka, living in Janopol. He widowed his wife Ludwika Bladosz.
After eye belief about Jan Bladosz death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Bolesław Włostowski, administrator of Czerwonka parish.

megsiek86

Replies: 47

Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:29 am      Post subject: Thank you Marcel!

Wow, many thanks for your translation Marcel! This has filled in a lot of blanks in my family research. These records are for the brothers of my direct ancestors who I haven't really been able to trace, so every little kernel of information is like a goldmine for me. Just wondered on a couple of points - in Aleksander's and Józefa's marriage record, it says that Aleksander's mother is a worker. Is this like a farm worker or a servant or something else? Secondly, in the death record of Jan Blados, is he the person born in Dąbrówka?
I really struggle with the Russian records, so you truly are a blessing. Thank you for all that you do.

Best regards,
Megan.
markkendall1989

Replies: 5

Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:54 pm      Post subject: Translations

Hi! I need some help with some translation. I have four records here. Sorry for so many at once, but I am trying to peg down some villages before FamilySearch ends their microfilm ordering.

These are from the Russian Partition and those are the records I have trouble with (I have ancestors in all three partitions; Austrian is easiest in the Latin tables, Prussian is okay as the German tables aren't too bad, but the Russian partition is very hard in both the Cyrillic/Russian/Slavonic and the Polish especially since they're all just in block-paragraph form).

Thank you for this service! It is invaluable in everyone's work tracking down our Polish ancestors.

Probable Jan Piotrowski Marriage.jpg
 Description:
This record, I am pretty sure, is the marriage record of my great-great-great-great-grandfather Jan Piotrowski (though that may depend on whether his wife's name here matches that of the the mother of Magdalena in her birth record which I've also attached
 Filesize:  1.29 MB

Probable Jan Piotrowski Marriage.jpg

Francis Banaszewski Second Marriage.jpg
 Description:
A marriage record of my great-great-great-grandfather Francis Banaszewski to his second wife. Especially interested in what is says about location and names of HIS parents and/or grandparents, etc (this second wife herself is not my ancestor.)
 Filesize:  368.55 KB

Francis Banaszewski Second Marriage.jpg

Birth Record of Magdalena Piotrowski.jpg
 Description:
This one should be a birth record for my great-great-great-grandmother Magdalena Piotrowski. Especially interested in what is says about location and names and origins of parents and/or grandparents, etc.
 Filesize:  767.73 KB

Birth Record of Magdalena Piotrowski.jpg

Birth Record in Swietoslaw of Franciszka Banaszewski.JPG
 Description:
This one is a birth record of my great-great-grandmother Frances/Franciszka Banaszewski. Especially interested in what is says about location and names of parents and/or grandparents, etc.
 Filesize:  775.76 KB

Birth Record in Swietoslaw of Franciszka Banaszewski.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:28 am      Post subject: Re: Thank you Marcel!

megsiek86 wrote:
Wow, many thanks for your translation Marcel! This has filled in a lot of blanks in my family research. These records are for the brothers of my direct ancestors who I haven't really been able to trace, so every little kernel of information is like a goldmine for me. Just wondered on a couple of points - in Aleksander's and Józefa's marriage record, it says that Aleksander's mother is a worker. Is this like a farm worker or a servant or something else? Secondly, in the death record of Jan Blados, is he the person born in Dąbrówka?
I really struggle with the Russian records, so you truly are a blessing. Thank you for all that you do.

Best regards,
Megan.

About the mother's profession: It is hard to say what kind of worker she was. Prycanowo is very near to Różan. Różan is a city so maybe she was working there or maybe she was daylaborer working in farms.

i confirm: Jan Bladosz birth place was Dąbrówka.

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:53 am      Post subject: Re: Translations

markkendall1989 wrote:
Hi! I need some help with some translation. I have four records here. Sorry for so many at once, but I am trying to peg down some villages before FamilySearch ends their microfilm ordering.

These are from the Russian Partition and those are the records I have trouble with (I have ancestors in all three partitions; Austrian is easiest in the Latin tables, Prussian is okay as the German tables aren't too bad, but the Russian partition is very hard in both the Cyrillic/Russian/Slavonic and the Polish especially since they're all just in block-paragraph form).

Thank you for this service! It is invaluable in everyone's work tracking down our Polish ancestors.

Nr 11
Macikowo

It took place in Nowogród on 12 (24 ) November 1844 at 2 p.m. We make it know that in the presence of witnesses Michał Mikołajczak, farmer from .... (cant decipher), 50 years old and Karol Darczewski???, cook from Świętosław, 48 years old there was concluded this day religious marriage between:

Jan Piotrowski, born in Świętosław, son of Wawrzyniec Piotrowski and Maryanna Piotrowska maiden name Mikołajczak, parents are blacksmiths, living in Świętosław with his parents, 21 years old,

and

Katarzyna Kończalska, widow after deceaded on 28 December 1843 (9 January 1844) Józef Kończalski (he was farmer),
she was born in Dobrzejewice, daughter of Jan Jabłoński and Barbara Jabłońska maiden name Dzięgielewska, farmers, bride's father is currently dead, living in Macikowo, 28 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements on: 8 (20 ) October, 15 (27 ) October and 22 October (3 November) 1844 in Nowogród and Mazowsze parish churches, acording to the document issued on 10 (22 ) November 1844 by the Mazowsze parish rector.

Grooms parents, present during preparation of this marriage act gave oral permition for this marriage.
There were no obstacles for this marriage.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Kamiński.

Nr 17

It took place in the village Mazowsze on 26 November 1882 at noon. We make it know that in the presence of Franciszek Podlaszewski, 40 years old and Wojciech Jaguszewski , 50 years old, both peasants living in the village Świętosław there was concluded this day religius marriage between

Franciszek Banaszewski, widower after deceased last month in Świętosław Magdalena Piotrowska.
He was born in Raciążek, lives in Świętosław. Son of Józef Banaszewski and Petronela Banaszewska maiden name Smul, 42 years old

and

Julianna Pocwardowska , virgin, daughter of Józef Pocwardowski and deceased Katarzyna maiden name Lewandowska.
She was born in the village Węgiersk in Nowogród parish. She lives in Świętosław. She is 21 years old.

There were 3 premarital announcements in Mazowsze parish church on: 12, 19 and 26 November 1882.

Bride's father, present during preparation of this marriage act, gave oral permission for this marriage.
Wedding ceremony provided by the priest Antoni Szulc, rector of Mazowsze parish.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the rector of Mazowsze parish, Antoni Szulc.

Macikowo

It took place in Nowogród on 24 November (8 December) 1845 at 9 a.m. Appeared Jan Piotrowski, farmer from Macikowo, 23 years old in the presence of Jan Kończalski, 56 years old and Marcin Ziółkowski, 50 years old, both farmers from Macikowo and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Macikowo on 23 November (7 December) 1845 at noon with his legal wife Katarzyna maiden name Jabłońska, 30 years old. Child was baptised this day under the name Magdalena. Godparents: Wojciech Kończalski and Maryanna Ziółkowska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest.

Świętosław

It took place in the village Mazowsze on 25 July 1880 at noon. Appeared: Franciszek Banaszewski, 40 years old, peasant living in the village Świętosław in the presence of Marcin Więckowski, 30 years old and Józef Osowski, 40 years old, both peasants living in the village Świętosław and presented us female child and said that the child was born in Świętosław on 23 july 1880 at 1 p.m. with his legal wife Magdalena maiden name Piotrowska, 34 years old.
Child was baptised this day by the priest Antoni Szulc under the name Franciszka. Godparents: mentioned above Marcin Więckowski and Franciszka Wierzbowska.
Act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest Antoni Szulc.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
markkendall1989

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:18 am      Post subject:

Thank you marcel!! You are a genealogy hero. I am attaching the death record I mentioned in my private message that I was told calls Magdalena's mother's maiden name as Pawlowska; just wondering on the discrepancy

IMG_9180.JPG
 Description:
Magdalena Piotrowski death
 Filesize:  1.97 MB

IMG_9180.JPG

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:47 pm      Post subject:

markkendall1989 wrote:
Thank you marcel!! You are a genealogy hero. I am attaching the death record I mentioned in my private message that I was told calls Magdalena's mother's maiden name as Pawlowska; just wondering on the discrepancy

Świętosław

It took place in the village Mazowsze on 28 October 1882 at noon. Appeared Stanisław Rzeniecki, 50 years old and Józef Kaliszewski, 30 years old, both peasants living in the village Świętosław and they said that on 26 October 1882 at 5 p.m. died in Świętosław Magdalena Banaszewska, daughter of Jan Piotrowski and Katarzyna Pawłowska, born in Nowogród parish, living in Świętosław. She widowed her husband Franciszek Banaszewski, 36 years old.
After eye belief about Magdalena Banaszewska death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by the priest, Mazowsze parish rector Antoni Szulc.

markkendall1989

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:14 pm      Post subject:

Thanks! Any idea why it calls her mother Pawlowska if her maiden name was really Jablonski?
markkendall1989

Post Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm      Post subject:

Also are the dates in parentheses the Julian dates or the Gregorian dates?
fabiozs

Replies: 6

Post Posted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:05 am      Post subject: Translation

I would very much appreciate a full translation of this death record please (No. 143):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G99H-ZSPL?i=275&wc=QZW1-3BQ%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087791%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:03 am      Post subject:

markkendall1989 wrote:
Also are the dates in parentheses the Julian dates or the Gregorian dates?

In parentheses there are Gregorian (New Style) dates

marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:07 am      Post subject:

markkendall1989 wrote:
Thanks! Any idea why it calls her mother Pawlowska if her maiden name was really Jablonski?

I have solved the mistery. i have found marriage record between Jan Piotrowski and Katarzyna gorecka in 1848, i will translate it to you and send it to you.
marcelproust
PO Top Contributor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:35 am      Post subject: Re: Translation

fabiozs wrote:
I would very much appreciate a full translation of this death record please (No. 143):
https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G99H-ZSPL?i=275&wc=QZW1-3BQ%3A1588932888%2C1588932897%2C1588932896%2C1589087791%3Fcc%3D2564996&cc=2564996
Regards,
Fábio Zschornack.

Nr 143
Rozpłucie
Ludwin
Lubartów

It took place in Lublin on 25 August (8 September) 1884 at noon. Appeared Otton Heinrich Krystian Zschornak, teacher, 32 years old and Fryderyk Janke, farmer, 31 years old, both living in Rozpłucie and they said that on 24 August (7 September) 1884 at 2 p.m. died in Rozpłucie Otylia Aschornak, 1 years old, dughter of mentioned above Otton Heinrich Krystian Zschornak and Henrieta Wilhelmina Zschornak maiden name Guse.
After eye belief about otylia Zschornak death act was read to present, all illiterate, signed by us.

Last edited by marcelproust on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PolishOrigins Forum Index -> Research in Poland All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 336, 337, 338  Next Page 95 of 338

Jump to: